Summer of the Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, we went into the laundry room, where there was a large pile of clothes. She had already put in the first load and it was on spin cycle. I lifted her up onto the machine and went down on her.

She loved it, screaming "God, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Eat that cunt, eat that filthy cunt of mine! I'm your little Latina whore!" She told me later that the double stimulation of the machine really got her off.

I was ready to cum again so I put her down on the laundry pile and fucked her missionary style. Her legs wrapped around my torso, pulling me into her deeply. We came together and then she led me up to her bathroom. While I waited for her to get the shower ready, she handed me her husband's robe. Her pussy juice and my cum, mixed together on my cock, covered the inside of the robe. I laughed out loud at the thought of him putting it on that night or tomorrow morning, not knowing that I had had my wife with his slut wife all day today.

The next to the last time I fucked Mrs. Martinez was one the best. It was late August on a hot Friday night, college football practices had already begun with practice games on Friday nights. I was driving by the grocery store and noticed her Lexus in the parking lot and stopped and waited for her to walk out.

As soon as she saw me she waved. "Follow me." She said as she jumped into her Lexus.

I did and after a few minutes it was obvious where we were going, the football field at my old high school. She actually drove to the back of the school, right next to the stands.

I jumped out of my car and walked over to hers. "It's late. Where's your husband?"

"He's at the practice game tonight. And drinking with friends afterwards."

"And your kid?"

"He's having a sleepover."

I walked up to her car and started kissing her neck. When she moaned in my ear and I could feel her nipples harden under her tank top. "Wait a minute!" I said to myself. "She's not wearing a bra!" When I saw her at the grocery store it looked like she had a bra on, but when I walked up to her at the field-she didn't have one on. Her nipples were poking out big time. Somewhere during the drive to the field she had taken it off!

She took me by the hand and said, "Just come with me."

We walked out to the middle of the field - the 50-yard line - and then dropped to her knees and undid my belt. She then pulled my pants down and took my cock out.

Looking up at me with her smoldering dark eyes, she declared, "Imagine the stands are full and people watching us." My cock wasn't in her mouth very long before she had me hard.

"Lie down." she said as she hiked up her skirt and pulled of her panties off. Straddling me, she guided my cock into that wet cunt.

Mrs. Martinez started slowly, getting my cock lubricated with her juices as she rode me cowgirl style. When the momentary friction of my penetration subsided, she began to grind down on my cock hard, and she was vocal.

"God, my husband could only wish that he was as adventurous you are, Tom!"

She was riding me like I was a bucking bronco, and it took all of my strength to hold her down onto my cock.

Yelling, she demanded "Grab my tits, grab them! Goddammit, play with them!" as she pushed my cock all the way to her cervix.

Fighting back and this onslaught, I grabbed her nipples through her tank top and bit down on them, making her scream with pleasure. They were hard as bullets and ready to kill.

"Goddammit, yes, yes, yes! Fuck my MILF cunt! Show momma a lesson!" She was bouncing up and down on my shaft hard and it was hurting.

"Yeah, that's it! Fuck me hard-harder than my husband can! Show me what the lawn boy's cock can do!"

I couldn't hold it much longer and my ass was tearing up the turf. I could only imagine what Mrs. Martinez's knees looked like right then. We moved at least five yards across the field.

"Ahhh, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Her pussy clamped down on my cock, compelling it to shoot my semen deep into her womb. My body thrust deeply into her as she collapsed onto me, spent, having cum and squirted all over my groin. I rolled her over onto her back and kissed her deeply on the mouth. We lay there on the grass for 20 minutes, dozing in each other's arms, before her cell went off. It was her husband, letting her know that he was on his way home and he wanted some pussy.

"That's going to hurt." I thought, given how hard we had just fucked. She had serious turf burns on both knees and I had grass stains all over my back, with grass stuck in the crack of my ass. I would have done it again, in a heartbeat, if given the chance.

The week before college, I was almost all packed up and ready to head up north to University of Florida. I was nervous about how I would do and whether I would get laid. But, I was more confident about sex, if I did find a willing partner. Mrs. Martinez had seen to that.

I waited until Mr. Martinez left for work and then walked over to their house. Mrs. Martinez greeted me at the front door in a silk negligee with matching coral bikini panties. The fabric of the panties was a see-through mesh.

"Oh, Tom! So glad you are here! I was just having a cup of coffee and I'm out of cream. Would you like a cup too and can you help me?"

"Yes, Mrs. Martinez."

"Good. Sit down there in my husband's chair. That's it. Be a dear, and unbuckle your belt for me and pull down your shorts."

I complied with her request as she brought me a fresh cup of coffee, it was a strong brew and the aroma of coffee filled her kitchen. Taking a sip from her mug, Mrs. Martinez set the mug down and then dropped to her knees in front of me, as she had so many times before. There was a faint smell of men's cologne and sex about her. I wondered if Mr. Martinez had banged her before he went to work.

"Why Mr. Happy. So good to see you. You are so hard today and your head is just the shade of dark red that I like in a man's cock." She licked her lips and began her ministrations on my dick.

I held her by her head, running my hands through her thick, long and dark hair. She had used the same delicious smelling shampoo this morning that she always used. It all felt so good; her mouth on my cock, my hands in her hair. Sitting in Mr. Martinez's seat always turned me on too. It was the very spot where her husband would eat from tomorrow morning. And my bare ass-cheeks were on it, leaving my sweat and semen, mixed with her saliva, on the seat.

When I was ready, I changed the dynamic of the moment, thrusting into her, more like a face fuck, actually. I stood up and fucked her mouth hard and fast.

"Eat that cock. Eat it good."

She looked up at me and mumbled something, but I was too close to gone to care about what it was. With a shout, I came, momentarily choking her. She pulled back and off of my shaft, and my cum shot into her eyes, her hair and her tits. I smiled seeing the cum in her hair. Mrs. Martinez often left my spunk on her for later when her husband fucked her. She was a very dirty, dirty woman.

I doubt he ever knew how much we fucked in his house, his bed, and his shower. His 6" cock pleased her okay, he just couldn't go as long as I could or cum as many times. I always made sure she was taken care of and had cum a couple times before I was finished. It gets me off still today thinking about my cum all over the man's wife, his pillows and sheets, and clothes.

"Tom, that was so good. My little married kitty is soaking wet. Will you lick it for me and make it better?"

"Get up on the table, Mrs. Martinez."

She did and I devoured that cunt through the fabric of her coral-colored panties, soaking them and covering my face in her juices. After cumming a few times, she pulled me up onto the table.

"Come on, stud. Fuck me now!"

I pulled her to me and lifted her up, dropping her down on to my cock. When it entered her, she gasped loudly and I took her over to the couch in the living room. The one she was always worried about staining. I didn't care.

I lifted her legs up over my shoulders so I could penetrate her deeply and I rammed her repeatedly until she screamed and then passed out.

"Wow!" I thought to myself. That only happened a few times. I waited until she came to and then resumed pumping, though at a much reduced speed.

"Tom, lick my finger for me please?" she said, her right middle finger near my mouth. I did, slowly and sensuously for her as she slowly pulled it out, all while I was thrusting into her.

"Now fuck me hard." My pace quickened and when she could tell that I was about to cum, she stuck that wet finger into my ass, sending me skyward. I came very hard and then I was out like light.

That was the last time I ever fucked Mrs. Martinez. We still say hello to each other when I visit my parents. I'm too old and experienced now for my former cougar lover. I'll never forget her or what she did for me.