Summer on the Isle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,395 Followers

John spun around to see Susan in a two piece with a towel around her hips. John could feel his anger begin to boil up. It didn't matter to him that she was sexier now than he'd ever seen her. This was Susan and she deserved to be hated.

"Is something funny?"

"No, I'm just trying to encourage you."

"I don't need anything from you. Now go to the beach with the rest of them."

"I came back to see you."

"Susan, I realize you have the capacity of a goldfish but I remember what you do not."

"I remember..." protested Susan.

"No! I remember..." interrupted John.

"I'm sorry."

"...the inside of the police..."

"John, I'm so sorry."

"You have no idea what I ..."

"Please, I'll do anything. ANYTHING. Please John. I felt so bad about what happened."

"Then why isn't it you with a criminal record?"

"In France? That doesn't really count."

"I can never go there again."

"Do you want to?"

"I might. You don't know. Ever heard of New Caledonia?"

"I never intended..."

"But it happened didn't it."

"I know. I'm sorry. If I could take it back I would. I've thought about it everyday. Everyday, John. Please, I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry. I'll do whatever you ask."

"For what?"

"If you'll forgive me I'll do anything you want me to."

"Why would you even care what I think of you?"

"I care about you. You're my friend. We practically grew up together."

"Two months a year does not mean we grew up together. And it's been at least ten years since we were anything close to being friends."

"That's not true. Weren't we always close?"

"No. You guys dragged me off to go shopping or to hear some stupid boy band. When did we ever do what I wanted to do?"

"Our moms voted on what to do. I never had control over that."

"I never saw you objecting."

"John we had fun."

"You had fun. You and the girls had fun. I was the pack mule who carried everything. And on top of that I had to put up with your antics and I couldn't say anything about it."

Her left hand grabbed a fist full of her towel and she stood dejected as tears started to roll down her face.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't try to manipulate me."

"I'm not. John, I ... I love you."

"The last thing my girlfriend said to me before she cheated on me was she loved me."

John got his clubs and was waking back into the hotel when Susan reached out and grabbed his arm. "Please" she said through her tears. "I don't know any other way to ask but please."

"I really thought they were going to do something to me, you know."

"I know."

"No you don't. You don't know how scared I was. You can't make up for that."

"John, if you'll let me, I'll try to make up for what I can."

John sighed and pulled his arm away. "I'll think about it."

"Thank you."

"I didn't say I'd forgive you. I just said I'd think about it."

John ran off before she started crying again. He brought the clubs up to his room and threw them into the corner. He was about to throw himself on the bed when he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. He was the guy who never forgave people. He didn't want to be that guy.

He opened the door of his room and entered the hallway and there she was over by another door. She looked at him and then looked down. She slid her key card in the slot and opened the door.

"Susan." he called out to her.

She hung her head and walked over to him.

John grit his teeth and struggled to get the words out. "I forgive you" he began to say slowly and as her head came up to meet his eyes he quickly added "A LITTLE. ... I forgive you a little."

"That's ok. It's a start. I'll work on it. Just tell me what I have to do so you'll forgive me more."

"It'll take a lot."

"Let me get started. What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know. I can't think of anything."

"I'm sorry your girlfriend cheated on you."

"It's not your fault."

"I was helping by showing empathy."

"Right. Hey, how about this. Any time we have a vote on what we want to do you have to agree with me."

"You can give me something a little harder than that."

"That can be pretty hard."

"Not really."

"I can make hard if you want."

"No, don't go out of your way for me."

"There's a wet t-shirt contest I was invited to tomorrow. They even suggested I could be one of the judges."

"You want to look at my chest?"

"Why not?" he said with a smirk.

"We don't need to go to a contest for that. Just ask."

"Nah. I couldn't go that far with it."

"Why not? I'm here. You're here. I want to make things right with you. It's not like you've never seen me naked before."

"Not recently."

"We can fix that."

"How did you do that?"

"What?"

"I'm not mad at you anymore."

"I think you did that on your own."

"Crazy feminine voodoo."

"John, do you want to see my chest or not?"

"I can see most of it now."

"Do you want to see the good parts?" she said as she pushed him back into his room and then closed the door behind her.

John hesitated to answer. He took a breath. "Well if I asked to see the good parts..."

"I'd show them to you."

"I'd feel like it was wrong to ask you to do that."

"What if you didn't ask? What if I just did it?"

"That could be ok. Then it would be like you wanted to and well if they're out I'll look. You know I'll look. But it wouldn't make me forgive any faster."

"Are you sure?"

"Mostly sure."

"Mostly? Let's find out."

John watched as she pulled the string on her swim suit and her top came off. There was a definite physical change happening in John's body as he looked at her. He tried to remember how angry he was with her but those feelings were dwarfed by this new positive feeling.

"I don't mind showing you. John, I really care about you. I want to show you how much I care about you. And I promise I'll never betray your trust again."

With no top on Susan came close to John and put herself into his arms. She looked up at him and he could not help himself but to kiss her. John really felt something here. He couldn't believe he was actually going to forgive this girl. What she did was just so unforgivable. And yet here he was. Why had he let this happen? Was it to get back at his ex? No. She wasn't even in his thoughts anymore. He had actually more concerned over Tony's betrayal and later Tony's leg than Jill cheating on him.

And now he had a half naked girl with only a set of swim bottoms on, in his hotel room, in his arms, seemingly offering herself to him. The kiss would likely have gone on for a while. John was starting to get the feeling like he wanted to do something more than kiss and Susan was hinting with her body that she felt the same way.

But instead of anything more happening right away a knock came to the door. John tried to pull away so he could answer it but Susan tried to hold him in place and keep the kiss connected. The knock came again. Susan relented and let John go. She hid around the corner of the room as John answered the door.

"Hey John." said Penny as John opened the door to see her and Melissa.

"Hey guys. What's up?"

"You aren't busy, are you?"

"No, it's cool."

"Penny has something to tell you." said Melissa.

"Ok."

"It's not that big a deal. I just wanted to know if you were ok."

"That's not why." interrupted Melissa.

"You are ok, right John?" asked Penny.

"Just tell him." said Melissa.

"I will. Stop pushing me."

"You tell him or I will."

"What? What's going on?" John asked.

"Penny wants..."

"I'll tell him." said Penny. "John, will you spend the day with me tomorrow?"

"Sure. What do you want to do?"

"Whatever you want to do."

"I sort of had plans to judge a contest but I don't know if it's your kind of thing."

"I'm there. I'll make it my thing."

"You sure. It's a wet..."

"John, I'll be there."

"Ok. Fair enough. Say, have either one of you seen Susan or Carol?"

"Oh, are you going to tell them off?" asked Penny.

"If he was going to tell them off he would have done it earlier." objected Melissa.

"Not with your mom there." countered Penny.

"It's not that urgent I was just wondering if you knew where they were." said John.

"Carol's at the beach but I don't know where Susan is." said Melissa.

"Me neither." said Penny who added "When you yell at them can we watch?"

"I'm not going to yell at them."

"You should yell at them."

"Anyway, I'll see you later. Ok?"

"Ok. Bye John."

"Bye Penny."

John closed the door and turned to the girl who had gotten under the covers of his bed.

"Smooth. What made you ask where I was?"

"If I'm asking then you must not be here."

"I don't care if they know."

"Well, I didn't know that and you hid so..."

"I hid because I was naked."

"You could have gotten dressed if you wanted to."

"But I didn't want to."

It was a bit weird to think of Susan sexually. It was like a paradigm shift. She was Susan, his childhood friend, daughter of one of his mom's friends. She wasn't the girl with the pretty smile who liked practical jokes anymore. Now she was the blond with the athletic body and tan lines. This brought his thinking to the other girls. Carol and Melissa both looked very similar obviously though John could tell them apart. While they both had very distinct personalities and John almost never thought of them as twins; it was a different story when considering their physical beauty. They were redheads with green eyes and very fair skin. They had larger boobs than the other girls and their bodies were curvier. When Melissa wore lipstick her red lips contrasted with her skin so much that she could easily pull off the vampire look.

Then there was Penny. She was the oldest of the kids but her body had yet to develop as much as the others, if it ever would. John was trying to think of her body but that just led to him thinking of Penny. Good old Penny. She was the one he was closest to. He talked with her more than the others. He usually spent more time with her than the others. When they were five or maybe six they had a pretend wedding. When they were eight and John got in trouble because he wanted to stay in the hotel room and play on the game machine Penny practiced for a year and the next summer she played the theme song to that game for him on the violin. When they were eleven he was pretty sure Penny had a crush on John. When they were fourteen they were dance partners at a ball complete with ball gown, tux, and waltzing. When John got in trouble in Paris it was Penny who stood her ground against the police and tried to shout at them to make them let John go. The year John didn't go on vacation Penny was the one he did actually miss. She was the only one he had a picture of in his wallet.

Of course those were the big things. There were also lots of little things now that John thought about it. No matter what was going on, Penny always seemed to find a way to get John a drink, even if it was just to get the pitcher of water and fill up his glass. She sent him a Christmas and birthday card every year. The cards didn't say they were from her but they didn't have to. Penny said she would send them and she did. John found himself thinking of Penny the way he had always thought of Penny.

Even as Penny was on his mind he never lost sight of the girl in front of him. Susan sat on the bed in the hotel room and leaned back on her hands. John approached her and sat on the bed at her side.

"So, what do you want to do?"

She answered with her mouth, which found his the moment he turned to look at her. In one quick motion she got on top of him and straddled his legs. She pushed him all the way to the headboard of the bed. She kissed him deep with a forceful passion that only relented momentarily so she could pull his shirt over his head. Once that action was finished she went right back to kissing him.

As the kiss continued she started to move her hips back and forth. It was nice to feel her grind her groin into him. John wasn't oblivious to her breasts either. He tried to reach up and get a hold of them the way Susan was holding his face. That was working less than he'd hoped so he settled for reaching around and getting a feel of her ass.

The fabric of her swim wear was loose and easily gave him the ability to get his fingers into direct contact with her. John wondered how far he could go. Kissing was one thing but putting his fingers on her pussy was another level entirely.

As he was debating in his mind how far to take them, Susan made up her own mind and let her lips finally leave his. John gasped for air and felt his breathing quicken as Susan started kissing his neck and upper body.

One of her hands reached down to feel his cock through his clothes and that got John's attention. The girl wasn't playing around. It wasn't difficult for her to get his hard cock free.

There was that one brief moment when they both looked at each other in the eyes. Then she looked down at what is in front of her face and she swallowed his dick.

John grabbed at the sheets of the bed and felt the muscles in his face contort. This was so good. It wasn't often that he could talk a girl into giving him a blow job. Jill had never given him one and had let it be known she never would.

Susan started tickling his ball sack with the tips of the fingers on one hand while the other hand that was wrapped around his shaft stroked him up and down with the rhythm of her mouth sucking the head of his dick.

Who had taught her to suck dick so well? John actually didn't want to know but he was glad to benefit from her education.

"Wait." John said. "I can't ... wait."

He started to cum. The first couple of shots erupted into Susan's mouth but then she let go of his dick and another blast shot directly up into the air and landed right back down on John's own dick. Susan had John's cum dripping from her mouth. She grabbed a tissue from the drawer of the bedside table and wiped her mouth. Then she presented the box to John.

It was half way a joke. John didn't mean it seriously when he said "I couldn't ask you to clean it up for me, could I?" He hadn't actually meant for her to do as he said but as soon as the words left his lips she was back down there licking up his cum with her tongue and then swallowing it. John protested and said she didn't really need to do that but she didn't listen. She kept at it until she was finished.

"I told you." she said. "I'll do whatever you ask of me."

"I see that."

She came and sat next to him and put her head on his shoulders. John was already going though his mind wondering what all this would mean.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Not since Monday."

"I'm sorry. What happened?"

"I broke up with him. I didn't want to be attached while I was here."

"Why?"

"Because ... I was hoping to see you."

"Me? But I hated you."

"And I'm sorry. I love you, John." She held him tight. "I really, honestly love you and I want you in my life."

"I guess I've been a bit of a jerk."

"Don't say that. You were completely right for being angry with me. I accept full responsibility and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it up to you."

John was quiet as he thought about everything. He was remembering Paris. He had really thought nothing Susan could ever do would make up for that. But now he was naked and she was almost naked and they were together in his bed. What would this mean? Did this mean they were a couple? Was she his girlfriend now? John was confused. And what about Carol?

"Can you do me a favor?" Susan asked.

"I'm not killing anyone for you."

"Ha." she laughed. "Could you take a shower?"

"Do I smell?"

"No. But I want you to wash the big guy."

"Ok."

"Thanks. It's just that I don't want to get pregnant."

John turned to her. Her eyes were serious. They looked at him like anchors that were hooking onto him.

John got out of the bed and started getting his clothes all the way off but as he was doing that Susan was putting on her top.

"You're leaving?"

"I don't have to but if I stay can I use your toothbrush?"

"Sure."

"Really? You don't mind."

"Why not?"

"You'd really share a toothbrush with me even after I had your cum in my mouth."

"Oh, yeah. On second thought maybe you'd better use your toothbrush."

"That's what I thought. I'll be right back."

John took his shower and washed up. He wasn't in there very long. He got out of the bathroom and wondered when Susan would be back. He still had a towel around himself when he heard the door open.

This was an interesting moment. John realized that the doors automatically locked so the only way for Susan to be opening the door would be if she took his card key. But his card key was right there on the night stand. Maybe she'd propped his door just partway so she could get back in without knocking and waiting in the hall where the others could see her.

John went to the door but instead of Susan it was his mother bringing her suitcase into John's room.

"What are you doing?" John asked.

"I'm sorry, son. The hotel has rules about more than two people sleeping in one room."

"So share a room with Aunt Sophia."

"I can't this year."

"Why not!" John said.

"No, no, young man. You are not sharing this room with Jill. She's sleeping with Sophia and I'm sleeping here."

"Jill?"

"Yes."

"She's here?" John asked.

John's mother answered him with a nod.

"Why?"

"What do you mean 'why?' You asked me to get her a ticket."

John's memory informed him that his mother was in fact correct.

"I didn't see her earlier."

"I couldn't put her on the same plane as us. She'll be arriving later today."

"Well, ok. How about I share the room with one of the girls?"

His mother looked down at him in just a towel and then looked up at his face.

"No." she said.

"Come on. You could even pick the girl."

"No." his mother answered with an elongated vowel.

This was not going to go well. He really hoped he could get the housecleaning staff to change the sheets. Somehow he could not stand the idea of his mother sleeping on those sheets with his cum potentially being there somewhere.

"Well, ok, but I'm going to need some privacy from time to time so if you see that tag hanging on the door please respect it."

John's mother cocked her head and looked at him. "I didn't get Jill a ticket so you could get fresh with her in the hotel room. I understand that you want to do your own thing but this is still a family vacation."

John didn't say anymore. He didn't want to be having this conversation with his mother. He wanted to know where Susan was and he wanted to keep himself as far away from Jill as possible.

The island was such a small place on the map but actually being there it was huge. Still, John wasn't sure it was big enough for him and Jill.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,395 Followers
12