Summer Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matriarch
matriarch
191 Followers

All this time I was grasping the handles of the oars, desperate not to let them go lest we be stranded. You took advantage of this, and slowly and teasingly took hold of the bottom of my t-shirt, lifted it, then when you had uncovered the released bra, lifted that also, above my breasts, and after sucking each nipple into your mouth and sending incredible sensations directly to my groin to join the plug, you wound your arms around my neck, and arranged your own breasts so that they pressed and rubbed against mine, nipple to nipple. Once settled in this position you moved your head to mine, and began kissing me, deeply, softly, your tongue reaching and delving deeper than ever before.

My system was going into overload. This woman was ravishing me here, where we sat, without saying a word. And I was loving every moment of it. You slowed your kissing, and whispered against my lips. "I thought you were going to fuck me love. Lost interest?" and resumed your lengthy and deep kissing.

At your words and the teasing humour, I mentally shook myself, and remembering what I had planned, took a grip on the oar handles and began to row. If I had thought the movements of rowing were pleasant before, what I felt now was almost overpowering. Each time I reached with the oars for a stroke, the plug moved inside me, adding to the vibrations which were growing from the vibe. At the same time, as I leaned forward slightly, your body dipped with me, and your weight dragged on the vibe which again sent extra sensations into me, your legs tightened around me which pulled you down on the vibe and pushed it against and in me. Your breasts moved and dragged your nipples over mine. Added to this the extra stimulation from your mouth as it moved over my mouth, around my jaw, into and around my ears and neck, and my mind was ready to explode, not knowing what to concentrate on. Effectively, every time I moved for an oar stroke, I was fucking you and me at the same time. Long, slow, deep strokes.

The boat was moving slowly, but I was unable to steer or do anything except the automatic movement on the oars. I was fast approaching my orgasm, and your movements were increasing, each pull with your legs getting stronger and deeper. You were moaning in my ear now, against my neck, and there was another sound, which I suddenly realised was my own moaning.

When my hands began to tremble on the oars, I managed to pull them into the boat before I lost grip on them, and as they fell against the boards, my arms took hold of your hips, and I began to enhance your own movements against me, and I pressed my lips to your mouth, both opening wide, sliding our wet trembling lips against each other, desperately trying to take each other into our mouths, wanting to touch as much of each other as we could. Your arms tightened around me, and your movements on the vibe became almost frantic as you moaned into my mouth. It was an incredible feeling, the boat drifting along under its own momentum, who knew where, the breeze drifting over our fevered bodies, the sun warm on our backs and heads and legs, and we were fucking, beautiful, exciting, wonderful fucking..................... and I knew I was going to cummmmmmmmmmmmmm. I could hold back no longer and forced you down on the vibe hard, against me, pushing my plug, sending the sensations into my clit that pushed me over the edge. I pulled my mouth away from you, head back and moaned "Goddddddddd, oh goddddd, oh godddddddddddd". A few seconds later, I heard your panting in my ear turn into a matching moan as your legs tightened around my hips, and you pulled yourself even deeper onto and into me, your hips moving urgently against the vibe, your head dropping to my shoulder and your teeth biting me in your intense pleasure. For a few moments more I held you tightly to me, squeezing you involuntarily in time with my spasms, and gradually I stilled, breath coming in short gasps. You were still moving against me but slower now, as if you were simply trying to extract as much ecstasy as you could from the moment.

The boat was slowing perceptibly, and suddenly there was a soft 'bump' as we hit the bank and bobbled along it before coming to a stop against a clump of reeds. This acted as a sort of signal to us both. My arms loosened slightly, and I simply held you against me, loving the feel of your body in my arms, your breasts against mine, your legs round me, a sexy, sensual connection I never wanted to end. My hands slowly caressed your warm back, making their way up into your mane, and taking a handful, pulled your head away from my neck. Your eyes were closed, your lips still apart as if still gripping my flesh, and I leaned forward and replaced my neck with my lips. At the feel, you moaned softly, and moved your lips against mine, nuzzling and teasing the join with your tongue. Slowly your eyes opened and I almost gasped at the joy I saw sparkling out of them. So beautiful. You smiled into my face so close to yours, "That was beautiful my love, absolutely wonderful."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it child, it was rather special wasn't it?" I reached between us and turned off the vibe that was still buzzing away, sending little after ripples, and taking your ear lobe in my teeth, bit gently making you gasp, but at the same time hold me closer to you. "Now, child, wonderful as that was, I have this overwhelming urge to fuck you properly, and I can't do that here in the boat. Time to moor up and find a nice soft spot under a tree. We can eat, drink, fuck - and then do it all over again if we wish, we have all afternoon. How does that sound?"

You looked at me for a while, my face in your hands, then you took possession of my mouth and almost took the breath out of my body, before pulling away and whispering, "That sounds absolutely perfect, absolutely perfect."

And that's what we did. All afternoon. In the summer sun, under an ageing oak that had probably never seen anything like it in all its years.

But that, as they say, is a story for another day.

matriarch
matriarch
191 Followers
12