Summer Rain

Story Info
Chemistry at its unstoppable best.
1.2k words
3.59
18k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darsy
Darsy
9 Followers

I start chatting to a man on a dating site, we agree to meet after a couple of days of chatting and talking about everything under the sun.

I am behind in my work at the office because we spent too much time 'chatting'. He has an amazing brain; This is a major turn on for me.

The day I meet him, I am slightly disappointed that physically he does nothing, and I mean nothing for me.

He is not good looking, or sexy, so not my taste physically: Too tall, too slender, But I am polite and have coffee with him. We chat so freely about everything and we are able to communicate very easily, we connect mentally;

Before I know how it happened, I am agreeing to meet him again in a day or so for a walk in botanical gardens;

I think I was more intrigued than attracted to him. He was not very tactile nor did he stare at my prominent breasts; which again is unusual;

I meet him in the Orchid house at the appointed time. He takes my hand very gently and takes me through the Orchid house, telling me about the beautiful exotic flowers.

Then we walk hand in hand to the tea room, he sits me down, and goes to order us tea and scones. While he is in the queue he waves and smiles at me. I am totally confused about this man; he is so sweet and gentle, patient and unassuming.

I saw him leave from our last meeting, he drives a vehicle worth a fortune, and here he is waving at me from a queue at the botanical gardens, chatting so sweetly to the old dears in the kitchen while waiting for our order. This is a very unassuming humble man.

We drank our tea and ate the scones, chatting freely and easily again. Finish up and go for a walk.

We walk among the trees, hand in hand stopping every now and then to look at the unusual sculptures that are scattered around the gardens.

After the 3rd sculpture, he very gently pulls me in towards him, his tall frame cradles my whole body. He very gently kisses me. He kisses sweetly at first, slowly and gently, then, deeper and deeper, until I am right up against him, I can feel his erection hard on my stomach, almost between my breasts, he is so tall and I am only 5'4.

We find a bench next to the duck pond and sit down. Kissing again and again. Eventually I am sitting astride him. Drat!!! I should have worn a skirt.

We have to stop kissing and I have to climb off his lap as there are people at the pond feeding the ducks, we get up and walk some more.

Eventually we find our way to the garden for the blind. As we reach the enclosure, it begins to storm, this summer storm is loud and wet, big warm rain drops, thunder and lightening. We find a spot under a vine up against the wall.

We snuggle into each other to stay dry and also to just to get as close as possible to each other.

Kissing and caressing all the while. He puts his hand into my top and releases my bra. Then kneels down as if to propose to me. He undoes the top three buttons of my blouse and exposes my breast.

I am up against the wall he is kneeling in front of me sucking my breast. His one hand is undoing my belt of my jeans. I help him with the belt and the zip.

He catches his breath when he feels my completely bald and smooth pussy. I had been for a wax the day before in anticipation. He teases my clit for a bit, then slides one of his long fingers into me.

He sucks my breast and finger fucks me as I stand with my back against the wall, breathless, overlooking the beautiful gardens.

We are wet from the rain at this stage, not that it bothers either of us nor does it slow us down.

He pulls my jeans and panties down to just passed my pussy, I have my back ached and my pussy pushed forward, looking for pleasure.

He attaches his lips to my clit, sucking and licking me, I am moaning and breathing like a steam train, I am getting louder and louder. He slips his finger into me again whilst sucking and licking me. I cum over and over, my juices are flowing freely.

He stops and pulls my thong and jeans up. We swop places.

I am down on my knees, the floor is wet, I am wet, we are wet, everything is wet and slippery. I am still so hot and horny, my nipples are hard and erect.

I am bra-less at this stage having abandoned it earlier. I have a pretty white shirt on that is now totally see through because we are soaking wet.

As I look down to undo his belt I can see his erection already peeping out of the top of his jeans!

I undo the zip and release his big penis from his undies. He is rock hard and begging me for relief.

I start licking and sucking him gently, he is pushing his cock down my throat, he is so hot and horny.

He guides my head and thrusts into my mouth. I can feel he is about to cum!

I stop, stand up and undo my jeans and pull my thong and jeans down, stepping right out of them both.

I am beyond caring now, if people do come along, not likely but if they do, I don't care. It is pouring with rain and hazy, rain and heat mixed making a lovely hazy light.

I face the wall and arch my back. He wastes no time, he pushes his huge, wet, rock hard penis into my very tight wet, dripping, wanton vagina.

He mounts me like a wild stallion! He fucks me like one too!!!!

He fucks me harder and harder, we are both panting and moaning loudly, the noises of our mingled juices slapping together seem impossible loud. We cum together. It is earth shattering, my knees feel weak.

I am not sure that I can support us both. He is totally relaxed, all his weight is on me. I remind him that I am half his size and he is relaxing on me. He starts to support his own weight, then turns me around.

He once again kneels down and begins licking, sucking and gently teasing my clit. I am in absolute heaven.

My body is in a state of ecstasy, I am weak from one orgasm and building for another so soon.

He licks and sucks me, gently kneads my breasts, every now and then pausing at a nipple to gently squeeze it.

I explode!!!! my juices are squirting all over his face. He licks away furiously lapping up all my juices.

Once I am spent he stands up and kisses me very deeply and gently. I can taste my own juices on his lips and smell myself on his face.

mmmmhh I am about to cum again, the taste of my pussy is so exquisite. We dress quickly and run off through the rain to our cars. Kiss quickly good bye promising to meet again...soon!

Darsy
Darsy
9 Followers