Summer Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Unykorn
Unykorn
61 Followers

Quietly he issued the order to turn around. I sucked in a harsh breath and turned to face him where he still crouched at my feet. I heard him groan when his eyes racked over me and freezing movement when he reached my freshly waxed and naked mons. His hands started moving up the fronts of my legs, gradually putting pressure on them so I spread them wider for him. Until his fingers brushed lightly over my folds and spread them open. A smirk twisted my lips when I heard his surprised gasp when he saw the small curved bar piercing my hood and he made a hungry noise as he gently sluiced water over me.

His head dipped towards me and I watched him fight himself before he drew back and continued washing up over my mons, hips and belly before standing again. It was my turn to gasp when, for the first time, I saw the full size and rigidity of his erection and watched it jerk hard against his belly as my eyes devoured him. His hands distracted me as he moved up to circle around my breasts then further up to my arms. Washing down one then the other before circling back to my breasts and finally running his calloused fingers over the turgid peaks.

I jumped as an electric shock of pleasure jolted through me, spearing straight down to my womb and pussy, making my clit throb with need as a moan was torn from me. The tension that has always been between us flared wildly when I brought my hands up and ran them down his chest and belly and wrapped them around his straining cock.

Dane wrenched himself away from me and turned the water off. With urgent haste he grabbed a towel and rubbed me dry before giving himself a rough once over. His arms reached for me and pulled me in, his mouth coming down to claim mine in a kiss that scorched me from head to foot. His tongue demanding admittance, pushing in and exploring every inch of me before tangling with my tongue as he moved us into the bedroom. I murmured in protest when he pushed me back onto the bed but didn't follow. I went to sit up but an curt order to just lie there kept me still as he reached down and spread my legs. Slowly his gaze roved over me before he moved up onto the bed and nestled between my legs.

His hands ran along my thighs before gripping them and spreading them wide, his thumbs framing my folds and gently opening me to him. My breathing hitched as his head lowered to me and he swiped the flat of his tongue along my slit and up over my clit. My hips tried to surge up but he held them tight as his tongue moved back down to explore me, probing and licking at my saturated pussy then moving up to play with my clit and the piercing.

Waves of heat crashed through me, my nipples going painfully tight and my pussy clamping down as need twisted deep inside me. His lips and teeth tugged on the little bar, drawing it out as his tongue lashed around it. I whimpered as sensation flooded me and my pussy went liquid, my climax starting to build hard and fast as he tortured my clit. Dane lifted his head long enough to growl at me not to cum before lowering his head and sucking my clit hard into his mouth.

Pain and pleasure collided and crashed into me, my fingers curled into his hair and tried to push him away. Then he stopped the suction and licked, my back bowed up off the bed and a garbled shriek clawed its way out of my throat and I started to beg to cum.

With a lunge he came up over me, his cock nudging at my opening as his mouth claimed one nipple and his fingers found the other. Dane positioned himself then gave a powerful flex of his hips and drove into me. I went rigid, my back arched, as pain ripped into me.

Dane's head came up, his eyes going wide as they met mine. It was his turn to freeze but my body was already starting to undulate. The momentary pain giving way to the burning need to cum as my hips lifted up in a silent demand for more. His body slipped his control and he pushed in again, his cock claiming a bit more with each lunge until he was filling me, stretching me. My pussy clutching and relaxing in turns as it adjusted to him being there.

His head came down next to my ear and he groaned as he said, "I can't stop. Not now. I've been waiting for this... for you, for far too long." And drew his cock out before pushing back in again.

My hands curled into his hair and I met his eyes as I told him, "I don't want you to stop. I never wanted you to stop".

Dane kissed my lips then nibbled his way down my throat as his hips took up a rhythm that soon became demanding. Lips, tongue and teeth played over my neck until they found the most sensitive spot and stayed there. Every lick and suck stroked me higher as my hips took up the pace that he set, rising to meet his thrusts. Waves of sensation rushed through me and my body wound tight, my muscles clamping down hard on his cock when it jerked and swelled.

His thrusts became more powerful and urgent and my pussy went into a frenzy of need beyond anything I'd ever experienced before. Dane let go of my neck and commanded, "Cum for me baby. Cum now."

Then he bite down on my neck, sucking hard as he drove his cock deep into me with hard fast thrusts. I felt him swell again, stretching me so very tight and when my muscles clamped down I screamed as my body threw me into convulsive waves as I came hard. His hands went under my hips and he held me tight as he fucked into me harder and faster. Riding me through my climax and pushing it on and on, until he went rigid and started jerking spasmodically. The hot wash of his seed shooting deep inside me spurring on another round of orgasm, my pussy milking him in hungry pulls.

I went limp under him as every muscle in my body went lax and he collapsed on top of me. We lay there with our breathing laboured and our hearts pounding. With a grunt of effort he wrapped his arms around me and rolled us over onto our sides, with his cock still buried inside me. I took a deep breath to steady myself, I knew what was coming.

"Why didn't you tell me? Jesus, did I hurt you? I would have been prepared and so much gentler. And HOW? I know you've had boyfriends." Dane drew in a breath and I put my hand over his mouth to stop the next rush of questions.

"Yes, it hurt, but only for a moment. Why would I have told you? You were gone for 6 years without a single word. Yes, I've had boyfriends but they knew there would never be anything in it, what's more they didn't want anything from me except to help them through the odd family event. Two were gay, but not ready to come out to their families at the time so I helped out my friends. How... should be obvious because I hadn't. It was you. It was always you. I knew it would be you, there was never anybody else I wanted."

Dane's arms tightened around me and he nuzzled my neck, "You were always going to be Mine and now you always will be." He flexed his hips and I felt how hard he still was, "Are you too sore?" he croaked out.

"Never." was my groaned reply as he started moving again, keeping time with the urgent tattoo of the pounding Summer rains.

Unykorn
Unykorn
61 Followers
12