Summer Rain

Story Info
Do you like to kiss in the rain?
1.8k words
4.55
10.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you won't need an umbrella," he had said. "It won't be raining, I promise."

And it had not. Not for the first half hour of your beautiful picnic date out in the nature. You had had time to open the champagne and eat some strawberries, looking up at the amazingly blue sky that was barely dotted with a few fluffy, white clouds.

Before it suddenly turned. The dark grey clouds had invaded the sky in a matter of minutes, and not before long, you could feel light splatters of rain on your skin.

Hurriedly, you had started to try to pack everything up, but knowing you would never be able to make it back to the car, he had quickly pulled you in beneath a great oak. Its heavy and large branches provided a very good cover, but he held the blanket above your heads, too, just in case.

You gave him a sour stare, but it took him a while before he noticed.

"Oh, dear, whatever have I now done? You know I'm unable to control the weather, right?" he said, glancing between you and the clouds.

"Yes, which is why I asked if I should bring an umbrella...," you muttered, crossing your arms.

"You did, didn't you? That was actually pretty smart thinking. We should have brought one...," he mumbled. He then looked down at you, a certain glint in his eyes. "Have you ever been kissed in the rain?"

You frowned, looking up at him. "Huh? No, why?"

He sighed, before dropping the blanket to the ground. "Because the rain kiss is one of the best kisses in the world. Come here, let me show you."

He held out a hand towards you, and you hesitated for a moment, gauging if your irritation was greater than your curiosity.

In the end, it was not, and you slowly took his hand. As soon as he had a grip on you, he pulled you close up against his body, sliding his strong arms around your back and holding you firmly in place.

You felt the rain starting to coat your skin, slowly soaking through your clothes, as he began to back out from beneath the tree. Soon, you were without cover, and the tepid summer rain drizzled down over the both of you.

Looking up at the sky, you gave a giggle as you felt a child playing in the rain. You more felt than heard him gasp, but as you looked back down at him, about to ask what was wrong, he leaned forwards and captured your lips with his.

Within a heartbeat, you were no longer feeling like a child. You gasped as your blood heated up, your body waking up and reacting to him.

And you realized why he had wanted to know if you had ever been kissed in the rain.

The lukewarm water ran down your faces, giving another edge to the kiss as it made your lips slide against each other, not as hindered as usual. As it continued down your bodies, it felt as if he had several hands touching you all over at once, heightening the sensation even more.

Yes, you understood the deal with kissing in the rain...

One of his hands slid down to cup your behind, roughly massaging it, and your soaked dress felt like a second skin, transferring almost the full impact of his touch to your real skin.

Pulling your hands from his hair, you began to unbutton his white shirt - more or less transparent now - without breaking the kiss. Impatient, you pushed the fabric out of the way, letting your fingertips run down his wet skin, liking the way his breath hitched.

Your fingers reached the trail of hair leading from his navel and down, following it to the edge of his pants. As you got to work on them, he began to hoist the skirt of your dress up, until he exposed your rump, letting his fingers run down between your legs and over your panties.

"I think you like to kiss in the rain," he mumbled against your lips as your hand slipped down into his boxers, cupping him.

"My panties are drenched from the rain, silly," you breathed back as you pushed his pants down some, to get better access.

He fisted a hand in your hair, pulling slightly on it to make you bend your head back, before pressing his lips against your neck, sucking and nibbling. Moaning, you once more slid your hand down into his boxers, beginning to rub him, making him gasp against your neck.

The rain acted like a lubricant, making him slippery, and with a last tug on his pants, you freed him. Wrapping a hand around him, you began to move it up and down, making his breath come in short puffs.

Laying his head on your shoulder, one of his hands dug into the flesh of your hip, whilst the other started to once more pull on your hair. His whole body trembled, his breathing washing over your neck, as you struggled to keep up the speed. It was a difficult position to do this in.

After a while, when he stopped breathing occasionally, he pried his hand away from your hip, putting a hand over yours to still you.

"Wait, no, I'm close," he whispered against your neck, and the shivers running down your back made your nipples harden.

You felt a sort of pride at his confession, and a smile slowly crept upon your lips.

He took your face in his hands, and kissed you deeply, before pulling back.

"Stop smirking like that, or I might have to put you over my knee," he murmured, his dark eyes mesmerising you.

Then he pulled back, bending awkwardly and retrieving the blanket from where he had dropped it on the ground. It was getting heavy from the rain, but he still shook it, before laying it out on the ground. You had to admit, he made a pretty amusing sight, pants low and shirt undone, certain body parts hanging out..

When he was done, he looked towards you, before, fast as lightning, reaching out and grabbing your arm, pulling you close.Then he gently lowered you towards the ground, laying you on top of the blanket. You felt the cooling water seeping through your already wet dress, and you shivered. But as soon as he laid down on top of you, you forgot all of that as his body pressed against yours, his body heat transferring to you, his lips on yours.

Reaching down, he pulled your panties to the side, running a finger up and down your slit, before slowly pushing it inside. You took a deep breath as he did, moaning as he began massaging the area around your g-spot. It did not take long before you were squirming beneath him, your legs twitching and your breathing labored. Arching your back, you gasped as your eyes rolled back, your mind blanching as the orgasm began to pulsate throughout you, your muscles clenching around his finger.

"Oh, oh my god!" you mumbled as he kept massaging, bringing you even higher.

Then, you wanted more, needed more. Reaching between your bodies, you wrapped a hand around him, and he got the hint.

Pulling out his finger, he pushed your legs up to wrap around his hips, before positioning himself and easing inside. Both of you moaned in pleasure as he slipped completely inside, and slowly began to thrust.

After picking up speed, he suddenly stopped and sat up, slipping out of you. Confused, you sat up on your elbows, looking at him. He seemed annoyed as he stood up, and pulled off his shoes, before yanking off his pants.

"Can't move with these things around my hips," he growled as he threw them to the ground, before once more kneeling between your legs.

He was completely naked, except for the unbuttoned shirt, and completely drenched. Somehow, he looked more beautiful than ever before, and your heart skipped a beat as he leaned towards you, a slight smirk on his lips, kissing you deeply. Then he wrapped his arms around you, and, pulling you up, made you straddle him, helping you slide down unto him again.

Putting your arms around his neck, you began to move up and down, shivering at the wonderful feeling of having him inside of you, stretching you, and the feeling of the rain trickling over your bodies.

All of a sudden, he began to lift your dress, until he was able to pull it over your head, and discarded it on the ground next to you. Then he got to work with your bra, freeing your breasts and cupping them in his hands, massaging them roughly. Letting your head fall back, you moaned, trying to keep up your pace even though your legs began to tire, loving the feeling of his hands on you.

Placing an arm around your back, he leaned down, catching one of your nipples with his teeth and applying light pressure, letting his tongue flicker over it. Electricity surged in your stomach, sending lightning throughout your body, and your muscles began to clench around him.

He jerked and let go of your nipple, his fingers digging into your skin.

"Jeez, that was unexpected," he breathed, putting both his arms around you before lowering you to the ground again. "But I think I liked it..."

When he took control, he quickly sped up his thrusting, until you held on to him for dear life, your moans becoming louder and louder. Pulling up his knees, he achieved an even better angle, and your eyes rolled back as he started to hit just the right spot.

Trembling, you felt yourself getting closer to the edge, your muscles tense in anticipation. You knew your nails was scraping his back, but you were unable to relax your fingers.

He was panting in your ear, before he clamped his teeth down on the skin of your neck. Just on the limit of painful, you gasped and dragged your fingers down his back, as your legs began to shake, and the first clenching went through you.

Exhaling, you arched your back, before sinking down into the ground, your arms slipping from his back as your muscles clenched rhythmically around him, your whole body shaking. You felt him release your skin with a gasp, and his tremors almost matched yours as you felt him get even bigger. His thrusting faltered as his fingers grazing your arms and back, and with a muffled growl, he drove himself deep inside of you one last time, giving himself over to his own orgasm.

Afterwards, you lied on the blanket, breathing slowing down. Every now and then, a tremor went down through your muscles, and he would jolt in response to the clench.

The rain was starting to cool down, as the sun crept closer to the horizon, but you did not mind that. It had begun to thin out, and soon it would probably stop.

But he had been right.

You really did like to kiss in the rain.