Summer Rain

Story Info
Just one taste of this forbidden pleasure.
2.2k words
4.37
20.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes glanced up at the clouds that threated to hide the moonlight. But it didnt matter to her as she didn't need a light to slip from her house she knew where she was going. The darkness of the night seemed to engulf her as she moved through the shadows of the trees. A light fog hovered just above the ground almost making the world look eerie to most. But to her it looked like an inviting lovers arms for she knew soon he would be at their meeting place. The wetness of the night that covered the grass felt cool against her bare feet. For all that separated her and the night was the thin layer of silk of the short nightgown she wore. Her waist length hair seemed to be spun in perfect curls of fire down her back. Just before she reached the tree where she would then turn east towards the special place they had agree to meet. A light summer rain started to fall she didn't even seem to notice as it soaked her to the bone. The silk clung to her ample breasts and petite frame the rain making the material almost nonexistent. She stopped just short of the spot she could see him there just standing there his back to her. His long black hair loose to his shoulder blades the moon still shining bright as the small rain cloud offered a bit of relief to the ground below. The moisture of the rain seemed to have captured every detail of him as his shirt clug to him. The rain drops almost seemed to bead off his sun-kissed flesh causing her to catch her breath. The sight of something so dangerous and off limits seemed to arouse her more.

Her whole body seemed to stir as her eyes scanned up and down him almost like she was expecting something for purchase. If anyone could see her she would be so ashamed for someone of her status in society didn't dare look twice at this kind of man. But she not only looked she wanted what she saw, she wanted to feel his touch and to taste the danger on his lips. She wanted to feel him clam her for his very own even if it was just for a few precious hours they could steal away. From the rest of the world around them that would forbid them to be together. She knew she could never be seen with him for no one would ever understand they lived in two different worlds. But at this moment in time he was hers and she was his no matter what anyone thought. Here in the stolen shadows of the night they were one, in the light of day they could not even look at each other. Almost lost in a dream like state watching him her imagination running in so many different directions wondering what this would be like. Fear of him mixed with desire for him raced through her but instead of making her turn and flee it made her move closer. Her whole being wanting to discover this man that seemed so far away from her, yet so close. He was like untouchable dream that you wake up yearning for with every inch of your body. Something right there yet just out of your reach knowing you dare never cross the line that society or life has drawn for you. But something made her go against everything she knew was wrong just to taste this one forbidden pleasure.

Coming to a rest just inches from him almost in fear that he could hear the pounding of her heart as it seemed to echo in her ears. Lifting her hand slowly to place it on his shoulder to let him know that she was there. Just before her hand reached him he spun around grabbing her twisting her around so her back was against the tree. Her wrists held tightly in his grasp held over her head pressed hard into the bark. A look of fear and confusion filled her eyes that seemed to sparkle like a precious emerald in what was left of the moon light. His eyes never seemed to leave hers they were endless pools of crystal that swirled with danger. No words passed between them as the rain fell a bit harder his eyes dropped for a moment to take in the very sight of her. The way his eyes moved over her made her shiver as if she could feel his hands replacing them. Wanting so much to break the silence but her voice seemed to be captured in her throat from just being this close to him. Her lips parted for a moment as if she was going to speak but before any words had a chance to tumble from them he covered them with his. The taste of him as the kissed depend with hunger from both of them seemed to burn into her very soul. Feeling her limbs almost go limp as their tongues intertwined coming together to move as they had been together forever instead of being forbidden lovers.

Breaking the kiss he leaned back a bit his eyes meeting hers as if he was seeing her for the very first time the hardness in his eyes was gone. They were now filled with tenderness and respect as if she was something to be treasured instead of desired. Letting his one free hand move towards her face using the back of it he let it slowly glide down her cheek. With a touch so tender from hands so rough it was almost like he was discovering the softness of a woman for the first time. He inhaled deeply as if taking in the very scent of her mixed with the rain. The sound of the rain falling coming into contact with the leaves seemed to make an almost hypnotic music. He tightened his grip on her wrists as if he thought she was going to disappear from before him. Raising his free hand up to let his fingertips trace the length of her arm. Moving up then back down a smile danced upon his handsome features as he traced along the side of her breast through the thin material. Her body shivered as if it was either cold from the rain or scared from his touch. But the look in her eyes described every feeling loud and clear as passion swirled in them. Her breathing became very rapid as she felt his hand start to unbutton the tiny pearl buttons that held her nightshirt together.

The tenderness and care that he took with the tiny buttons astonished her never knowing a man so tough could change in the blink of an eye. When the last button was undone he looked into her eyes as if waiting for her to ask him to stop. Only to find a grin form upon her features as she bit her lower lip as if waiting for more. Midnight stained lashes danced across her porcelain like cheeks as her eyes closed. Feeling his fingertips part the wet material from her chest the warmth of his mouth covering her harden nipple. Passion spread through her body like wild fire as she felt his tongue move across it. The tenderness in his hand as he brought it up to raise the breast to take more of it into his mouth. Almost as if pushing the bounds of what he was able to he tighten his grip around her breast. A low moan of ecstasy escaped from her as he soon discovered the rougher he was the more pleasure he brought her. It was very event that she desired the raw passion that only a man like him could show her. This was what she wanted was the pure untamed desire that would set them both on fire as they came together as one.

Releasing her hands as he scooped her up into his arms letting her night shirt fall to the ground. Laying her softly next to it he raised himself up on his knees removing the wet shirt that clung to him. Her eyes grew wide seeing his bare chest as his muscles seemed more define with the shirt off. Reaching up letting her fingers move over his form not missing any part of his upper body. It was as if she was memorizing every inch of him for a replay at a later date in her dreams. He wanted her so bad at this moment but wanted to enjoy the time he had with her. Moving a bit as he settled himself between her legs lowering down to place his lips upon hers again. The taste of her mixed with the sight of her naked form excited him. She could feel the hardness of him pressing against her as his weight came down on her. Kissing her with such a hunger she felt her whole body react to him feeling his bare flesh next to hers as the rain seemed try to smolder the heat between them. His lips moved from hers down to her neck only to form a trail down over her stomach as his hands caressed her. Feeling his hands move to her knees her back arched as if telling him she needed more of what he was willing to offer her. Sliding down the inside of her thighs as his thumbs applied pressure as they moved. She jumped a bit as he moved a fingertip slid between her legs finding the wetness his touch had caused. Lowering his head a bit lower as she let out a louder moan of passion as his tongue slid over her swollen clit. Gently sliding a finger into her as his tongue moved in tiny circles teasing her. Rocking her hips as her breathing became faster the louder she moaned and more she reacted the faster his tongue moved and deeper his finger went. As his finger slid deep inside her the tightness caused his body to ache wanting to feel himself deep inside her. She had never known such ecstasy before in her life never knowing it could feel like this she seemed to lose herself in the moment. As the word please tumbled over her lips this word causing him to stop for a moment. Every muscle in her body pulsated from a need she never knew she had.

He raised up undoing his pants the passion he felt for this one woman was something he had never known before. His whole body needed her as he knew she needed him sliding his hands under her legs. He held onto the backs of her knees pushing her knees upward as he placed the head of his cock against her slit. Looking deep into her eyes he knew this was going to hurt her for a moment so he entered slowly. Watching her bite her lip to keep from screaming out in pain as her body adjusted to the size of him as he entered her. Slowly at first he reentered her over and over moving his hands to the ground beside her as if to get more leverage. She wrapped her legs around him as he thrust deeper and harder into her. Moving her hands to his biceps feeling the muscle harden with each thrust feeling the power of him as he entered her. Her hands moved to his back as her long nails dug into it as the pleasure filled her with each thrust. The deeper her nails dug into his skin ripping it open the harder he thrust into her. Both of them fulfilling a desire neither knew they had when this started.

Filling a sensation that she never knew started to over come her not knowing what was happening but never wanting it to stop. Her body reacting to it as her muscles tightened around him then feeling a rush of relief as she couldn't help but scream out. His mouth covered hers to muffle the scream incase anyone was near as his body reacted to hers. Her muscles pulsated around him as he thrust faster swelling inside her as he exploded sending his seed deep into her. As he collapsed on her both of them breathing heavy from the event that just took place. Each filled with a sense of satisfaction that neither would ever find the words to describe. Moving to lay beside her as the rain fell down as if cleansing them. Nothing was said just the simple jester of his hand finding hers as their fingers intertwined. Knowing sleep would over come them if they didn't move he stood dressing looking down at her. Their eyes met and he knew he loved her but would never admit it to anyone not even her. As he lowered his hand to help her up reaching down to gather up her night shirt handing it to her. Watching as she slipped it on watching in almost horror as she buttoned each button. Not wanting her to hide herself from him but knowing she had to. Looking up at him when she was done she stood on her tippee toes and kissed him not saying a word she ran off. Back towards her house not even looking back knowing if she did she wouldn't want to leave him. He stood watching her till she was out of sight his whole body needed her but not as much as his heart wanted her.