Summer Romance

Story Info
A kiss escalated from a fun day in the river.
1.6k words
3.64
5.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been swimming down in the river, under the bridge, me and Mark. A few flirtatious splashes, some underwater teasing and I was besotted. We climbed out of the water and slowly walked back to his home under the scorching July sun, sopping wet.

I dried off alone in his shower room. We weren't together so it wasn't like we needed an excuse to be separated. But how I longed for him. We'd had a couple of summer flings that never went anywhere, but as I pulled a towel around my shoulders I couldn't help but remember how I felt the first time we shared an embrace. The mere touch of his hand was exhilarating.

And just like that, he appeared in the doorway.

"Don't be shy, you don't need to cover yourself." He walked closer and cupped my head in his hand. "I've seen it all before." Slowly, Mark removed the towel I was clutching around my torso to reveal the bikini I was still wearing. "It's even more revealing dry. Come."

He held my hand as we walked into his bedroom, a starkly bright room overlooking the rest of the town. Gesturing towards his bed, I sat down and moved my hair out of my face. Leaning forwards to me, without sitting down, he kissed me gently. And then again. Kisses that only escalated in hunger and passion. Kisses that turned into bites, like a fight for territory which I was more than happy to lose. I lay back onto his bed.

"I know what you feel for me and I only hope that in your mind it's matched," he growled into my ear, positioning himself over me and gently pulling and my bikini bra. "Show me what you want."

As I started to move my arms to unclasp the bra at the front, he pinned my arms down and did it himself, showing me how he wished to dominate me.

I complied.

"You're so dirty... You need a master to... shape you," he said with his grasp on my wrists tightening. "Don't you?"

I nodded.

"I said, slave, don't you?"

"Yes master," I whimpered.

"Oh, it's a more beautiful sound than I've ever imagined." He lips tore into mine with an unrivalled force I couldn't fight back and as we kissed he moved one hand up to my chest to play with, cup my tits and pinch my nipples.

Left euphoric from the play, he lay me, helpless, down in the way he pleased in front of the main window before leaving to find us some toys. I could only dream what he was going to do to me. I prayed for my ruin. Would he touch me? Fuck me? Torture me? Pleasure me?

These thoughts were stopped short as he lifted my head up and tied a blindfold around my eyes. He brought his thumb up to my mouth: "Suck." I tasted him, sucked him and begged for him to go further my bucking up my hips. He stopped this act of want by pushing them down into the mattress and tearing his thumb away. Next, he grabbed my wrists and tied them with rope to the bed posts and I whined in protest. He tore off my bikini pants and stuffed them into my mouth.

"You will not make a sound, understood? You may only thank me for yo are my toy. MY toy."

I muffled a "yes master" through the gag. He slapped me, telling me he couldn't hear. "Yes master."

Now, fully exposed, I was his to toy with. His to pleasure. His to ruin.

Biting into my neck suddenly, I fell into submission, after letting out a shy squeal. Every bite felt closer to breaking the skin, harder, more painful and I knew I'd be going home purple. Every bite also made my legs kick out in pain, to which Mark must've found displeasure in as when he'd finished painting my neck in bruises, he tied my legs apart loosely to the end of the bed.

"Not so cheeky now. And oh, what's this?" His hand glided up my thigh to my pussy and slowly he entered one finger in. "Is my toy wet? Is my toy enjoying being abused?" I nodded. "My toy is a masochistic slut. So wanting to be hurt. Go on, beg to be hurt."

I managed as many whines through the gag as I could before he put his hand up to my throat, putting pressure onto the bruises he'd left, leaving me squealing with pain.

"How can I hurt my toy?" He left silence to think. "Why don't we start with the place you so desperately wanted me to see?" He pinched my now erect nipples tight and pulled them upwards before dropping them and leaving them to settle. I still couldn't see what he was doing as I heard him rattle through a bag to the side of the bed. A tight pain seared through my torso as he attached what I assumed to be clothespegs to my nipples. First on on each, then two, then before I could count, and entire line of pegs were pinched across my chest.

The real pain started when he played with them. He twisted them, flicked them, pulled them until the pain was excruciating. He laughed as I squirmed, squealed and moaned through the pain. To my relief, he seemed to have had his fun as he removed all but two of them from each tit and slid his hands down to my pussy.

"You're just a hole, just my hole. My hole to be pleasured." I murmured a yes master before he started tapping and touching my clit. "Does it feel good? Your clit all pointed as I can touch it and tease it?"

"Does it still feel good?" he said, attaching a clothespeg to my area, sending a wave of searing pain through my body. Despite this, he entered one finger, then two, then three into my hole, moving them up and down so pain and pleasure danced through my body.

"But I'm getting ahead of myself. You deserve to see how I'm treating you." He untied the blindfold and took the gag from my mouth, leaving it damp across my stomach. I felt empty when he'd taken his fingers away.

To my surprise, he had clothed himself: a shirt and some smart business trousers. I was almost comforted to see him so handsome and so let out a smile.

"Such a pretty mouth... why don't we put it to better use?"

The slack in the rope let him pull me into a seated position and he kneeled on top of me so my face was at crotch height.

"Well i don't want to get my hands dirty. I have a slave for that don't I?"

"Yes master." I leaned forward to try and unbutton and unzip his pants, but after feeble attempts, he got bored, muttered a "stupid slave" and did it for me. I pulled down his underwear to reveal his erect cock, looming in front of me. He held it up and I slipped the tip into my mouth.

"Oh good slave."

I sucked him, taking in impossible amounts of his cock, licking, sucking, mouth-fucking him until he moaned gently and grabbed my hair in his hand. He moved my head back and forth to the pace he wanted and I throated all of him. With a deep, guttural moan, he pulled away from my mouth and splashed his hot cum all over me. Left in a mess, I nuzzled my head into his thigh as he caught his breath.

"Oh you're a good slave," he started, leaving me to smile. "But not good enough. Look at all the mess you've left." I looked down and saw some of his cum had landed on his clothes and legs.

"I'm sorry master, I'll clean you up." I licked the still hot cum from his, tasting him and delighting in the heat.

Still apparently, not entirely pleased with my attempt, he pulled the peg off my clit and flicked the rest that remained on my body. I moaned.

"Is that what my slave wants? Does my slave want to be pleasured too?"

"Yes master."

"How much, slut?"

"So much."

"Prove it. Tell me how much you want it and tell me who you are."

I begged him, degrading myself and playing it up as much a I could. He started to tie my legs up so they wouldn't get in the way and tapped my still sore clit, flicking it now and again for good measure. This left me moaning.

"Does my slave want more?"

"Yes master!" I bucked my hips as he rubbed me slowly, up and down. Momentarily he stopped, before putting a shallow bowl beneath my hips.

"I don't want you ruining my sheets now do I?"

He rubbed harder, faster, and brought me to climax. What a wave of relief it was as I came all into the bowl. But he didn't stop.

"Master? Please, I've came."

"Isn't this what you wanted? To be touched? I'm only doing what you wished my dear whore."

He didn't stop. He kept going, bringing me over climax until i was moaning, screaming in pleasure. I could only assume his had started to ache or he got bored as he paused for a second before taking a vibrating dildo and inserting it into me. He put my pants back onto me so the dildo had no chance to exit me. After tightening the ties holding me down and opening wide the window, Mark left the room.

I didn't know how long I lay there, but I lay there until the battery ran out after screaming through enough orgasms for the year. My cum seeped through the pants and eventually overflowed the bowl. My hips ached in pain. I saw people passing in the street, men pausing to observe, walking to hide their erections. Orgasms had become nearly painful, but it brought me pleasure to know the sight of me brought a pleasure to others.