Summer Romance Never Forgotten #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Maybe with the bright sun shining in her eyes on the beach, she mistook him for someone else. Maybe she just had a horrible breakup with her boyfriend and he was her get even sex or rebound sex. Maybe she's imagining he's someone else. Maybe she's crazy. Maybe she's a serial killer who lured him to her house to have sex with her before killing him. Maybe she's a nymphomaniac and doesn't care who he is. Maybe she's a prostitute who doesn't ask for payment up front.

With her still holding his prick in her hand, she slid her topless body down to her knees while looking up at him and before taking his cock in her mouth. He couldn't believe this beautiful woman he just met not only French kissed him and stripped herself topless but also was blowing him. Teasing him with her mouth and tongue while smiling up at him, she stared at him with her beautiful, violet eyes and while running her tongue over the head of his cock and stroking him a little faster.

"Fuck me," he said under his breath while inadvertently blurting out what he was thinking.

An involuntary reaction to her blowing him, he didn't mean to utter that aloud. He never thought she'd take him so seriously and so literally until she spoke her one word.

"Okay," she said staring up at him with those hypnotic eyes.

He looked down at her not believing that she agreed to fuck him. Making him harder, she continued sucking his cock, no doubt, in readiness to fuck her.

'What? Pardon? Okay?'

She misunderstood his meaning of 'fuck me'. Meant as a reaction of disbelief, she took it as him asking her to have probing, penetrating, and pounding sex with her. She took him literally as if he wanted to fuck her, and of course, he did. Only, shocked by all her reaction and by all that's happened so far and thrilled by all that's transpired, he'd never take it upon himself to ask her for more.

He couldn't believe that this beautiful, sexy woman he met a little more than an hour ago on the beach was giving him a blowjob while topless. He couldn't believe that this beautiful, sexy woman he met a little more than an hour ago on the beach had just agreed to fuck him. His dream woman was sucking his cock. A skilled cocksucker, without a doubt, this blowjob was not her first and definitely wouldn't be her last. A beautiful seductress, without a doubt, she was the sexiest and most beautiful woman he's ever met. Without a doubt, she's was giving him the best blowjob he's ever received in his life.

Unable to let the memory of her go, he'll always remember her. In the way he dreams about her every night and thinks about her every day, she'll haunt him for the rest of his regretful, miserable, and sexually frustrated life. Tragically and unfortunately, the day that he met her and the day they had sex was the last day he saw her.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12