Summer Run

Story Info
They started the run together and ended up with a new friend.
3.3k words
3.85
17.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HIM:

The heat this summer has been incredible - way above normal number of days over ninety, more days over one hundred. All over the country, records are breaking and people are wilting. We dream of the latter days of summer when the temperature breaks and the evenings become cool again and we can sleep all night. For now, we lie under the fan, naked, in and out of sleep and having all kinds of thoughts. For now, the night sounds like firecrackers going off, like voices in the street in the early hours of the morning, like insects buzzing. And, as they say, the heat makes us do crazy things.

It has been especially hard to get out for those daily workouts - in our case, the run along the trails through town and along the river. It is best to get out early in the morning, or late in the evening when things have cooled down, but we are the types that really need the daily run and will do it whenever we can, meaning that some days, it happens midday, in the sun. On those days were turn to the house sweaty, nearly naked, as we run in the fewest clothes possible, and dehydrated, needing a few pints of cold water. Our running clothes are as wet as if we'd been swimming. Guys these days tend to just wear shorts and girls are wearing their running bras. For everyone, less is better in this weather.

On this day, my wife and I had left the house at the same time, but didn't expect to return together - I was going an extra few miles. Our favorite course takes us on tree lined trails along the river and there is always a lot to see - birds, sometimes foxes, and, of course, other runners and bikers and walkers. At the wells and water fountains along the course, there is generally a gathering of people catching up with a water stop and rehydrating, commiserating and chatting for a few minutes before starting out again. The running community is a good one here - nice people, and, I should add, mostly very attractive - lean, tan, clear eyes and, yes, full hearts.

We ran together for awhile, but then I split off on my longer course - my run went well and I cruised through the seven miles without trouble. At one point, I chatted with a friend at a water stop and he said he'd seen my wife running and that she was with someone, a guy he didn't know. "He was a good looking guy, buddy, you better catch them!" He told me that the guy was shirtless with longish hair pulled behind his ears. I knew where she was running and that I couldn't catch them in time to say hello. I assumed she'd get home before me and she'd tell me who she'd met.

I headed out again and thought about her running with someone else. My friend's caution made me smile. The truth is, I wasn't feeling weird or jealous about that at all. In fact, we had a recurring fantasy of her with me and another guy at the same time. It was something she'd confessed to me once, her dream of having two men. Two cocks, one to suck and one to fuck - that is a turn on for her, and just hearing her mention it turned me on and that night and many times later, that fantasy fueled some amazing sex for us.

We'd even talked about making that fantasy a reality. We went on Craigslist and looked into the casual encounters area to see what possibilities there were in our town. The acronyms were strange at first "MW4MW" and "MW4M" and, of course, we were shocked by the number and variety of possibilities and suggestions that were in that world. She'd mentioned to me one day that she'd read one where a man had a ten inch cock and wanted to join a couple, and she seemed intrigued. We'd also talked about how our own ad might read: "Attractive and athletic couple seeks intelligent and attractive couple or man to help them live out a fantasy" or something like that. But we didn't have the nerve and let it remain our favorite fantasy but nothing more.

So I ran and let my mind wander, thought about our life together and how it had become increasingly adventurous sexually, and at the same time, how we'd become more and more intimate. As she once said "candor is sexy" and there was now little or nothing we couldn't share with each other. I was shirtless and very sweaty, my shorts wet and I was happy with my body, still moving well, feeling strong, cruising down the trails. I finally reached the last hill to our street and pushed myself up and to the finish point and walked a ways, looking down at my abdomen and my wet shorts. I stretched a bit and then began the walk to our house, anxious for water.

I came in the back door and went right to the sink, filling up a pint glass with water, downing it and filling it again. As I drank, I heard something - a murmur from the TV room, a space just off the kitchen which faced out onto our private back yard. For some reason, I did not call out my wife's name, but just took my water and walked to the room, and stuck my head around the corner.

HER:

I love summer and even the heat of the past weeks hasn't bothered me too much. My running has actually improved - I've picked up my pace and increased my distance. I feel great - I've had a couple of years where injuries have slowed me down and it feels good to be strong again. Strong legs, tan arms, at my right weight, heart pumping and breathing easy - all good and on a beautiful summer day, even better.

We left that day together, but, as usual, he took off after about 8 minutes. He just tends to run a little faster, which is fine with me. I'll catch up and pass him some day. So, soon I was alone, but not really because there were a lot of people out on the trails that day. It was midmorning and already heating up. The thing about running here in the summer is that people don't wear much - guys are shirtless and girls are in bras and it helps to pass the time to see all those healthy strong beautiful bodies. Runners are very friendly and there is a lot of greeting, smiling and when you are getting passed by someone, they almost always say something.

After a couple of miles, I became aware of someone following me. I figured this person was going to pass me, and I expected it - I mean, they had to be gaining on me...but the steps stayed right behind me for longer than I expected. At the first well, I stopped for a drink, and was immediately joined by a good looking guy, skinny and tan, wearing black racing splits from which his runner's legs emerged. He had blue eyes and curly hair, a little on the long side - he'd tucked it behind his ears. He had a nice beard and looked like he was about 40. He wore a braided necklace and basically had the look of a lean surfer with a few miles on him.

"You're following me" I said and laughed. "I kept expecting you to pass!"

"I'm fine following you," he said and giggled. "I'm really fine just running ten yards behind you..."

He had a twinkle in his eye and he leaned over for a drink of the cold well water.

"How are you handling the heat" I said, "are you out for a long one?"

"Just five, how about you?"

"Same." And I took another drink. "Well, let's get going" I said and we left the water stop together.

Then there was the small talk between runners that starts with comments about the course, about pace, about races and which quickly moves on to other matters - work, life, history. I learned that he was an English teacher at the U, new to the area, living alone with his dog after the ending of a relationship in Los Angeles. He was intelligent and I've always appreciated the smart athlete, the poet baseball player, the literary runner.

The last couple of miles went very quickly and soon we were back near our house. I was enjoying running with this guy and, frankly, was a little excited by it. On a whim...the heat makes me do crazy things...I invited him up to the house for more water. After a little hesitation, he accepted. We went around back and walked into the kitchen. I told him my husband was out for a longer run and would be back in 15 or 20 minutes and that they should meet. We leaned against the kitchen island drinking ice water, the dog licking our legs. I'll be honest, I love my husband like crazy, but there was a part of me that was getting excited having a different man in the house. I started to feel a little nervous as I looked at his body - no fat there. I could see his abdominal muscles and had to keep from looking at those muscles on a fit guy that angle down and basically point to his cock. Speaking of which, I could also make out, not that I was staring. But his shorts were wet and it was there and I could see it was impressive.

Maybe he was eyeing me, as well. The ceiling fan in the kitchen was creating enough breeze to make my nipples hard. I have small breasts, but my nipples...well, they can be prominent in certain situations. Like, when I am getting turned on, which I was. Maybe it was the heat and the recently completed run, maybe I was dehydrated, maybe I thought I was in a dream, but suddenly I moved closer to him and my hand brushed against the front of his shorts.

"Can I get you more water?" I asked.

I could tell he was a little surprised by my touch and I could even tell that his cock was growing. At the same time, I could see some confusion in his eyes. "Maybe I should be going" he said...and then...ok, like I said, the heat makes me do crazy things...then I said "Look, don't worry about my husband...trust me, don't worry, it is fine..."

"Ok, well, I'm not sure about this, but..." and he moved closer to me and his fingers dipped into his glass which now held only ice and pulled one cube out. He ran it down the back of my neck, around and up to my lips. I sucked the ice into my mouth quickly and it melted as I moved closer to him. My hand again went to the front of his shorts and I felt his growing cock. I do like cocks, I'll admit it. I'm amazed at the way they change in my hands. His hands moved to my breasts and his fingers flicked my hard nipples and my heart was beating much faster than it had been when I'd been running.

I grabbed his hand and led him to the media room just off the kitchen.

HIM:

I was already hot, but what I saw in that room warmed me up in a different way. I'd never seen this before, but had imagined it many times. There was a man I'd never seen, leaning naked against the back of the couch. His black running shorts were on the floor by his racing shoes. His eyes were closed and his hands were on the back of the couch. In front of him, my wife kneeled, both hands on his substantial cock - it must have been nine inches, hard and straight. She had her lips around the tip of his cock, and her eyes were not closed but focused on his body, lean and hard and as I watched, she pulled that long hard cock into her mouth, as far as she could, and then her head began slowly to bob up and down. One hand went to his balls and she cradled them gently as she sucked. Then she withdrew it and ran her tongue down the salty shaft to his balls, and backup to the tip of his cock and around the glistening head.

I was transfixed. I'd always loved watching her suck my cock and believe me, she is good at it. She'd get my cock wet and start sucking slowly and licking gently, then move to basically fucking me with her mouth. I'd imagined being able to watch her do this to another guy and suddenly it was happening a few feet away from me. I'd not seen an erect cock face to face, so to speak, before and was surprised at my reaction. His body was tan and he wasn't a hairy guy - he might have even groomed his cock, but in any case, even to me it was an impressive sight.

It was funny, I wasn't feeling any jealousy, only admiration for my beautiful wife and a great arousal and, very quickly, the desire to be involved. But first I watched for a few minutes...I don't think either of them were aware that I was standing there, but I can't be sure. My wife knew how I'd react, I think, and the guy (who was very distracted) had been assured by her that there wasn't a problem here. After a few minutes, she turned her eyes to me and there was a message that passed between us - something like "I chose this, it is under my control, I want you to see and join, and I love you" if that can be expressed through the eyes. In any case, that is the message I got, and I entered the room.

The guy opened his eyes and looked at me and I smiled at him immediately, and judged him right away to be a worthy partner in this adventure. He smiled back and said nothing. My own cock was hardening rapidly and I moved over behind my wife.

HER:

I knew my husband was home, I could hear him in the kitchen but was so caught up in what I was experiencing that I didn't really pay much attention. I was eyeball to cock with the biggest erection I'd seen. His body, which had been barely hidden out on the course, was pretty much what I'd expected - he was tan, except for under his shorts, he was sinewy, he had trimmed his pubic hair and shaved his balls and the only surprise was his cock which quickly grew as I'd pulled off his shorts and curved up towards his navel. I quickly thought 'this man hasn't had sex for a while' and knelt down to fondle this new cock, bigger than both my hands and then some. Was it his leanness that made this thing seem so big? We were both sweaty but he was also clean and simply smelled of the outdoors and exercise. He leaned against the couch and shut his eyes as I drew him into my mouth. I've never learned to deep throat and I sure wasn't going to be able take all of this, but I pulled him in as far as I could and then started fucking him orally.

He'd pulled my top off, but I still wore my shorts, which were now wet from my extremely aroused pussy. I was squirming as I kneeled in front of him, sucking and licking that beautiful thing. Then my husband appeared at the door, stood there watching for a few minutes and then came up behind me. He was wearing only his running shorts, which were soon on the floor, and he kneeled behind me, taking my tits in his hands and squeezing my nipples. I could feel his hard cock against my back, his familiar and lovely cock which I wake up to every morning. At that moment I was dizzy with risk, adventure, a completely new experience, and love, somewhat breathless and dreamy.

I stood, with my husband's help, feeling a little wobbly. The guys worked together now and pulled down my running shorts and we were all naked, me sandwiched between two handsome men with hard cocks. I grabbed one cock in each hand and moved towards the couch, lying down with one on each side. They stroked me, and I stroked them and no words were spoken, as each of us seemed to be in a dreamy state. I'd never been with two men, though had dreamed of it often and now I felt absolutely drunk with cock. I leaned over to take the runner's cock back into my mouth, while I kept my husband in my other hand. After a few minutes, I turned around and did the same to my husband and for a while, I just kept rotating between these two men, always a cock in my mouth. My saliva covered both cocks and their precum mixed in with it and there was a lovely wet slippery feeling and I felt like I was riding two horses and speeding so fast ahead.

I had four strong hands touching my body, my breasts, my pussy, my ass, fingers dripping with my own wetness, stroking my skin everywhere at once. My husband reached for my waist and shifted me a little and began to enter my pussy from behind. Both of my hands went to the runner's cock and then I rose up to my hands and knees and sucked him as my husband fucked me from behind. The feeling of two cocks entering me - I can't describe it, that feeling of fullness, of power, of control, of competence, of my many points being touched and stimulated - it was electric and liquid at the same time.

HIM:

It was dizzying to be in that constellation of bodies - strong, aroused, beautiful, hands brushing bodies, hard and liquid together, smooth and silky skin over muscle. She controlled the dance, with her mouth fucking both of us and then her hands gentle except when they were rough. I wanted to fuck her so badly now and turned her and entered her from behind. She repositioned herself so that she could take him in his mouth and no longer used her hands at all but took his cock into her mouth as her pussy received my cock. He and I occasionally caught the other's eye, but all three of us were in a kind of dreamy state, building to the conclusion.

Which came hard and long. My wife started to push against me and her hips rotated around my cock so that she could stimulate her clit. She fucked his cock with her mouth, faster and faster and I could tell by his breathing that he'd be coming soon too. In fact, we seemed to come at the same time, pumping her with hot white come, overflowing from her pussy and her mouth and she shivering and bucking through her orgasm. She reached up to her mouth and gently wiped it and then held his cock as if it was something dear, as I slowed down my fucking and recovered from my own orgasm. We began to sink back down to the couch.

She lay between us, still holding his shrinking cock and touching my chest, my heart, and looking into my eyes with a smile.

"Husband," she said. "There is someone I'd like you to meet!"