Summer Sale Days Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah gathered her clothes and dressed. Blair did not appear nearly as upset as you would have expected. She was up and in the bathroom and her clothes still lay where they had been dropped a couple of hours earlier.

When Blair emerged she came over to Sarah and put her arms around her. "I'm so sorry." Sarah offered.

Blair shook her head. "She will be fine, this isn't the first time." Blair smiled and shrugged and said. "Come with me." We followed her into what was apparently the den or home office. She opened a desk drawer and took out cash. She counted out four one-hundred dollar bills. She replaced to remaining cash and closed the drawer. When she picked up the money, she walked around the deck and leaned against it.

She reached out and slipped a finger into the waist for Sarah's jeans and pulled her to her. Sarah wrapped her arms around her neck and they kissed. She folded the four hundreds and tucked it into her pocket. "That's too much." Sarah said.

"That's not nearly enough." Blair responded.

We backed out of the garage with Blair standing in the doorway. She was still naked, still looking fantastic.

"I suppose you think your entitled to a share for standing guard." Sarah said

"Didn't do that much." I said

"No, you didn't" she replied

"Hey, I wasted a whole day." I countered.

"Wasted? Really? You fucking pervert, I bet you're so horny you would beg for a blow job right now."

"Please?" I said.

"Fuck me." She said but then she pulled to the curb. She smiled at me. You drive and she got out and walked around the car to my door.

12