Summer Sale Days Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah started to raise her ass as she rocked on Shay's mouth. Slowly, ever so slowly she rubbed herself onto the girl. "Give me your tongue." She said. "Don't move it. Just hold it out so I can use it."

Shay pushed her tongue a ways out of her mouth and lay quiet. Sarah worked it into her slit and rode it steadily and she pulled Shay to her a little tighter. Sarah moaned onto her lover and began to feel her fluids dripping, running onto Shay's lips. She continued to hold the girl still and lift her hips and rub herself up and down that luscious mouth.

"Can you taste me?" she asked. "I want you to taste me." She stopped moving. "Run you tongue up my labia, use it to open me. Suck my juice."

Shay lapped at her pussy and Sarah heard her slurping her fluid and swallowing her. "Again." She said and Shay repeated the move and she continued till she was instructed otherwise. When Sarah felt cleaned, she pulled the girl down again. "Just your tongue baby. Hold still for me." Sarah began to hump the young sweet mouth again.

She had gotten so aroused fucking the beautiful young lesbian virgin for her first time she was wired tight. She knew of she had not taken control and just let the girl start eating her she would have cum in minutes. She wanted this to last. She wanted to savor being Shay's first. She wanted the girl to think of her, to thing of this very moment in time whenever she thought about sex with another woman. 'And I'm not even gay, she thought.'

"Push your tongue out farther." She asked. " Can you? Please." She said and Shay's tongue extended as far and possible. She pushed it right into Sarah's vaginal tunnel. "Right there." She said. "Now hold still for me." Sarah ordered.

She worked her hips with the tongue deep in her sex cave. She fucked herself onto the girl. She worked herself rapidly and was drawing toward and internal explosion. 'Now." she said. She pulled the girl out of her and pressed her mouth down on her clit. "Suck." She demanded. "Deep....in your mouth....god..yes...Hold on to me. God don't let go, please."

She raised her ass off of the bed and ground herself onto her lover. Her juice ran from her sex and her body shook and her fingers twisted around the girl's head and she gasped for air. She panted and her new lover's lips never turned loose. She lost track of time.

When her sanity had returned to her she was prone and unmoving and her legs had fallen slack. Her tremors had ceased. Her fingers had lost grip on Shay's hair. Her lover was still attached to her clit and gently sucking at it. Sarah patted the top of her head. "Baby," she said. "The feeling between my legs is starting to return. If you don't let go of me you're going to have to do that all over again."

Shay relented and raised her head. "Would you like me to?" she asked.

"Yes I would. She said. "But I have to be able to walk home."

When they were finally up and Sarah was dressed and Shay was just standing there watching her, Sarah took her by the hand and said. "I hope we are able to do this again."

"Me too." Shay said. Sarah wrapped her arms around her.

"This is my very good Chuck." Sarah said and point to me. "Next time, we're going to let Chuck fuck you while I enjoy this mouth." And Sarah kissed her with real passion.

"I would like that." She said.

Sarah took her by the hand and said. "Let's go find your mom."

I followed along as the two walked hand-in-hand up the hall to the living room. Blair was sitting on the sofa reading a magazine and sipping hot tea. She was in a beautiful pair of silk lounging pajamas. She stood and took her daughter's hands in hers. "Oh my, look at your hair. What on earth did this pretty thing do to my daughter?" She fluffed her hair and Shay hugged her mom and lay her head on her shoulder."

I left a thank you note on the kitchen counter.' Blair said. "If you could see yourselves out. I need to get this girl into a hot bath and to bed."

When we passed through the kitchen there were ten hundred dollar bills on the counter. There was a note. It said. "We have had a security system for some time. Tonight is the first time it's been put to good use. You earned every cent.

As we entered the garage I pushed the door opener. Sarah handed me her keys. "I think you better drive."

"Hard day at the office?" I asked

"You can't imagine." She said.

"Bet I can." I said

"Fuck you." She said

"Bet you can't" I replied.

12