Summer School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,252 Followers

“Ok Luke… I’ll hold them for you… this way your hands are free for…. other things.” The teacher stated.

Luke held his cock, pumping it up and down while he leaned into his teacher’s chest, sucking one of her nipples into his mouth. Luke moaned loudly when her nipple touched his lips, and he started sucking it hard, immediately.

Sarah held her tits up, giving Luke complete access to them as he sucked and slurped, much harder and more desperately than Johnny had been. Luke’s tongue rolled around and around her nipples, while he pumped up and down on his rod furiously, the precum dripping down onto the floor.

“That’s a good boy, Luke. Enjoy your reward. Suck my titties for all they’re worth.” Sarah coaxed him. The second she said it she wished she could take it back. She didn’t mean to be acting like such a slut! But her college slut personality was creeping back.

“Oh my God! I wanna cum, Miss Stevens!” Luke squealed into her tits.

“Uhh.. maybe that’s not a good ---“ Sarah started to say. But she was interrupted as she saw Luke’s cock erupt already.

Luke’s cock fired the first shot of jizz straight across her toned stomach. After that, he shot blast after blast of hot, slimey cum right between her thighs, coating the crotch of her running pants in goo. Before she could protest, her student was erupting with jizz all over her!

“Yikes, I hope that doesn’t stain.” Sarah sighed.

Luke gleefully emptied his entire remaining load all over his teacher’s crotch, groaning very loudly in pleasure. His cock squirted every last drop of semen out, drenching Sarah’s lower half.

“Is it my turn yet??” Frank asked.

Sarah looked up at the clock, seeing that she had let Luke suck on her boobs for over 15 minutes!

“Oh I’m so sorry, Frank. Come up here and nurse on my tits. You deserve it.” She said.

Luke moved out of the way as Frank took his place between his teacher’s thighs. The nerdy boy removed his glasses, placing them on the desk. Sarah cupped her breasts in her hands, and her student leaned over, sucking one of her nipples into his mouth hungrily.

Sarah held her tits up, squeezing them slightly, and moaned as her student started sucking on her nipples hard. Frank nursed and slurped messily, drooling down her tits. A trail of saliva dripped down Sarah’s right breast, clinging to the underside.

Frank pumped his cock up and down, jerking off happily as he fulfilled his fantasy of sucking on Miss Stevens’ huge tits! His hands rubbed up and down his rod while he sucked at will, occasionally licking all over the delightful jugs in front of him.

“Miss Stevens, your tits are so amazing!” Frank groaned.

“Thank you sweetie.” She whispered back, letting the student have his way with her knockers. Her chest felt completely wet from all three of the boy’s tongues lapping over her titties.

Frank aimed his cock up, and with one more stroke, let his cock explode. A huge blast of white, hot slimey jizz streaked up, splattering across the teacher’s left jug. The shot couldn’t have been aimed better, as it completely soaked her nipple in cum. The next shot streaked across both her melons.

“Oh no, not on my tits, Frank!!” Sarah protested, but it was too late.

After a couple more blasts, Frank was done, leaving her chest dripping wet with sperm. He hadn’t shot too many blasts, but each one seemed to be enough to overflow a whole shot glass.

Frank stepped back, panting heavily. Luke was beside him, still breathing deeply and recovering as well. The two boys just stayed there for a moment, with their spent dicks in their hands, grinning at their cum drenched teacher.

“Ok, class dismissed.” Sarah said, feeling a little embarrassed.

“What about next week’s reward?” Luke asked.

“Oh….” Sarah had forgot. She felt a little worried, knowing that this reward system was escalating more than she had ever planned on it. There was only one logical thing she could offer. “Well, I’ll give you blowjobs if you pass.”

“Oh yes!!” Luke and Frank both shouted happily.

* * * * * * *

Johnny quickly walked down the hallway of the school. His dick was hard as a rock inside his pants. After not being able to blow his load while he sucked on Miss Stevens’ tits, he was in desperate need of some relief.

He headed down to the nurse’s office. Not many people knew this; Nurse Brown had a special gift for curing the senior boys’ ailments.

Johnny walked into the nurse’s office and was glad to see Nurse Brown was in. She was dressed in a white nurse outfit – kind of untypical for a school nurse, but Nurse Brown was far from typical.

The white uniform clung to her amazing figure perfectly. She was sitting at her desk with her legs crossed; the little skirt was up high, showing her tan thighs. The uniform blouse was unbuttoned at the top quite a few buttons, showing off her swelling cleavage. Her tits were just as big as Miss Stevens’. A heart locket around her necklace dipped in between her breasts teasingly. Her long, dark hair spilled down around her shoulders, which she brushed back as she saw Johnny enter, and smiled at him.

“Hello Johnny.” She said as one of her favorite students entered.

“Hi, Nurse Brown.” Johnny said to her with a grin.

“What’s wrong? Not feeling well?” She asked, standing up.

“Actually I got a stiff muscle that’s killing me.” Johnny replied.

“Well, let me see if I can massage it out for you.” The school nurse said with a wink. “Follow me into the other room.”

Nurse Brown swayed her hips as she walked into the adjoining room, leading Johnny in behind her. Johnny took a seat on the tiny bed as the nurse closed the door behind them.

“Lets take a look at that stiff muscle, shall we?” Nurse Brown said, already unbuttoning her blouse as she walked closer to the student.

Johnny slid his pants down, and his big, stiff prick popped up. He had been hard the entire time, ever since sucking on Miss Stevens’ tits in the classroom.

Nurse Brown removed her top, and her huge melons popped out free. She was not wearing any bra at all. Her giant tits were just as huge as Miss Stevens’, except the nurse was tanner, and didn’t have a single tan line on her body. Her nipples were dark, large, and were already nice and hard.

“Damn, Nurse Brown, I can’t decide who has bigger tits, you or Miss Stevens!” Johnny said as she stripped off her top completely.

The school nurse grinned and dropped down to her knees in front of the student. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts. “I don’t know either, but does your teacher let you do this? I bet not.” She said.

Johnny squeezed her knockers while his cock stuck straight up in the air. “Actually, yeah she does. I was just sucking on her tits few minutes ago, that’s why I’m so hard.” He replied casually.

The nurse laughed softly, taking the statement as sarcasm. “Oh Johnny, you’re such a kidder.” She said, as she leaned in closer to the student, nuzzling his cock in between her big, soft titties.

Johnny still squeezed and caressed the large orbs. As his cock slid between them, he squeezed the nurse’s globes together, wrapping them around his aching rod. Nurse Brown arched her back and rubbed up and down, sliding her tits along Johnny’s hard fuckstick.

Johnny bounced her boobs up and down on his rod, tittyfucking her happily as his cock drooled with precum. The nurse swatted his hands away from her melons, and took the job over for herself, letting Johnny just lean back while she did all the work. Nurse Brown held her breasts around the stiff cock tightly, rubbing them up and down, leaving a wet trail of precum down through the valley of her tits.

“You know, Nurse Brown, I’m going to state this fall to play football. So this may be the last chance I get to see you. After all this time, I never got to actually have sex with you, and this might be my last chance, ya know?” Johnny said to her.

“Johnny, I love sucking your dick, but I’ve never let any student fuck me. I’m sorry.” The nurse replied, looking up at him, still holding her tits around his throbbing rod.

“Ohhh pleeeeeeeease? I just want to stick it in for a second, that’s all.”

The nurse frowned and sighed. “Johnny, part of my job is to promote safe sex to students. I don’t want to be a hypocrite. Well…….. alright, you can put your dick inside me, but only for 10 seconds, then you have to pull out!”

“No prob, nurse!” Johnny replied happily.

The nurse stood up and turned around. She lifted up her little skirt; of course she was wearing no panties underneath. She squatted down slightly, bringing her completely bald pussy down to meet the tip of Johnny’s cock. His oozing cockhead rubbed up against the nurse’s pussy before she slid down further, and Johnny’s cock slipped in between her folds, burying up inside.

Johnny groaned and grabbed a hold of Nurse Brown’s hips while he pushed his hips up to meet hers, burying his dick completely inside her. She was moist and his teenage cock slid up inside her until it was buried at the hilt, Johnny could feel her warm pussy wrapped around every inch of him.

“Oh Shit, you feel good, Nurse Brown!” Johnny moaned against her back.

The nurse rocked back and forth, fucking on top of Johnny’s cock. As she bounced up and down, her huge tits jiggled up and down too. Johnny’s dick pistoned in and out of the nurse’s tight little cunt while he held her hips, helping to ram his dick inside her.

Johnny groaned as he felt his balls boiling with sperm, but he held on tight to the nurse’s hips as he started to cum. His dick spasmed and spurted, shooting squirts of thick, hot cum into the nurse.

“Oh, no, Johnny!” The busty nurse protested.

Johnny held onto her hips tightly, holding her down on his rod as he continued to spurt and pump the last few shots of his load up into her pussy. As his orgasm stopped, he let go of her hips.

The nurse stood up and pulled her skirt down over her rear end as she turned around. “You bastard, I said not to cum!”

“Ahhhh…. I’ve wanted to do that for a while now.” Johnny said with a grin, tucking his dick back inside his pants.

“You’re lucky I’m on the pill!” Nurse Brown scolded him.

“Whatever. Thanks for the fuck, nurse.” Johnny said as he walked out of the office.

* * * * * * * *

Sarah stepped out of her classroom, locking the door behind her. She had pulled her tshirt back over her body, but the cum on her chest soaked through the fabric, and the crotch of her pants was still completely drenched in her students’ semen too.

She ran to her car quickly, hoping no one would see her. But as fate would have it, Principal Harry happened to be walking to his car as well.

“Oh hello there, Sarah.” The principal said.

Sarah gulped. “Hello Jack.” she replied.

Jack Harry looked over her body, noticing her wet tshirt plastered to her body, leaving her huge tits completely visible through it, and her pants were wet too.

“You’re soaked! What were you doing?” Jack asked her.

Sarah practically fainted, and tried to think up some excuse. “Oh, I was um….. running. I decided to run around the school a few times, you know, exercise…. Sure worked up a sweat, you see…”

Sarah didn’t wait for a response, and quickly ran to her car and drove off.

* * * * * * * *

The next Friday, Sarah sat at her desk, grading her students’ quizzes for that week. Frank, Luke and Johnny all sat at their desks, anxiously waiting the announcement of their grades. She could see their hard-ons practically bursting out of their pants already. She couldn’t remember how she had managed to let the students talk her into giving them blowjobs if they passed, but for now, her incentives seemed to be working: the students were passing their quizzes, which means at this rate she would end up keeping her job.

Sarah finished grading the last quiz and looked the papers over again. All three of her students had aced the quiz. She gulped slightly. On one hand, she was happy that they had passed, on the other, it meant she had to live up to her end of the bargain.

“Did we pass, Miss Stevens?” Frank asked, as he saw her putting her pen down.

“Well, I have some good news. You all passed.” Sarah told them.

“YES!” They all shouted.

“So this means we get blowjobs now, right?” Johnny asked.

Sarah stood up from her desk and walked around in front of it, so she could face the students. “Yes, that’s right. I promised all of you a blowjob if you passed, and I’ll live up to my end of the bargain too.”

Sarah walked to Frank’s desk, since he was closest, and pulled the student’s desk aside, leaving him sitting in his chair, so she could kneel in front of him easier. Sarah helped him pull his pants down to his ankles, and the student’s stiff cock sprang up, pointing straight up like a flagpole.

The teacher stroked Frank’s cock up and down a couple times, before leaning into him, licking the tip of his dick. She rolled her tongue around his cockhead before sealing her lips around his rod and began nursing on it.

“Ohhhh, Miss Stevens, that feels great! I’ve never had a blowjob before.” The nerdy student moaned to her.

Sarah held onto the base of Frank’s shaft while she sucked up and down, bobbing her head on her student’s stiff cock. She sucked hard, making slurping noises as she let it slide in and out of her mouth.

Frank moaned and groaned as Sarah sucked up and down, slurping along the way while she let her tight lips fuck his cock. The teacher sucked hungrily, devouring the nerdy boy’s cock while he moaned in sheer joy.

Sarah licked her tongue along his shaft while she sucked up and down, servicing her student just as she promised.

“Oh, here I cum, Miss Stevens!” Frank warned her, feeling his orgasm about to burst.

Sarah prepared herself as she continued to suck, even harder now. She bobbed up and down, wanting to make her student cum.

Frank’s cock erupted, sending shots of jizz into his teacher’s mouth. One after another, he fired blasts of thick, gooey fuckjuice right into her waiting mouth. Sarah kept her lips around the spurting cock, swallowing each blast of cum as it squirted onto her tongue.

When Frank’s cock stopped spurting, Sarah crawled over to Johnny, who was already in the process of pulling his pants down. Johnny’s thick cock sprang up, ready to be sucked just like his classmate’s had.

The busty teacher stroked her hands over the firm, veiny cock a few times before leaning into Johnny, sucking the new cock into her mouth and wasting no time at slurping away. She sucked messily, letting her spit drool down over him, making the cock nice and wet, as she sucked and sucked.

Johnny reached down, squeezing each of his teacher’s huge tits while she sucked his cock. “Oh shit yeah, this is heaven!” Johnny said.

Sarah moaned slightly as she felt her tits being squeezed. It wasn’t part of the deal to let her student molest her boobs, too, but she figured it didn’t matter. After all, she was already sucking his cock, did it really make a difference if he squeezed her tits too?

Johnny squeezed her tits hard and lifted them up, so that her titflesh rubbed up against his balls while she sucked his rod. Sarah kept her lips sealed around his shaft tightly while she bobbed up and down, devouring every inch of the thick member.

Her student continued to maul and knead her hooters while she sucked with all her might.

“Oh shit, here it cums, Miss Stevens!” Johnny groaned.

His cock exploded immediately, spraying cum into her mouth. Sarah kept her mouth around the spurting cock tightly, making sure that no drop of sperm would be spilled. Johnny spurted and spurted, firing several large blasts of jizz into his teacher’s mouth.

As Johnny’s cock stopped cumming, Sarah moved on to Luke, who already had his pants down, and was jerking off watching her in action.

“I almost came just watching you, Miss Stevens. I don’t think I can last very long.” Luke said to her as she knelt in front of him.

“That’s ok, Luke. I just want to make sure you get your reward.” She told him as she wrapped her delicate, but strong fingers around his cock.

She lowered her head and started sucking Luke’s long, thin cock. Sarah bobbed up and down, slurping and sucking with just as much hunger as she had given the other two students.

Luke slammed his eyes shut, trying to hold out as long as possible, but he felt like he was going to cum already! His teacher’s mouth felt like soft velvet around his cock.

Sarah sucked up and down and rolled her tongue along her student’s shaft. Sure enough, Luke’s cock started to spurt! She felt the first blast of jizz hit her tongue, and started to swallow immediately. More and more squirts of semen flooded into her mouth, and she had to struggle to swallow them down.

Luke’s cock was spurting and cumming like a damn fire hose! Sarah couldn’t keep up with the amount of jizz flooding into her mouth, and she accidentally let some drool out, and drip down her chin.

Luke groaned and leaned back in his chair as he finished cumming, and Sarah stood up, wiping her chin in surprise. Her neck felt a little sore.

“Well, I’m very proud of all of you.” Sarah told the class. “You’ve passed thee out of the four quizzes, which puts you in good shape. Next week we are just going to review, then on Friday, you have the state mandated final exam.”

Her students looked at her, waiting for her to say something more.

“What?” Sarah asked. “That’s all for today. We’ll review next week, then good luck on the final test!”

“Well, what sort of reward do we get for passing the final exam?” Frank asked.

“Ummm.. well its not a test that I make up. It’s a state-wide test. If you don’t pass it, you have to repeat next year.” Sarah explained to them.

“Yeah but we’ve had rewards for every other test so far. How are we supposed to study without anything to look forward to, Miss Stevens?” Johnny asked.

“Isn’t graduating good enough?” Sarah asked.

“Hell no!” Luke protested. “We don’t really care about failing…. it’s the only thing we’re good at!”

Sarah thought about what the principal had told her: If these students don’t pass, she won’t have a job. Suddenly she started to get nervous again and her stomach felt uneasy.

“We want to fuck you if we pass.” Johnny said aloud.

Sarah’s eyes widened. The other students looked at Johnny in surprise too, but nodded their heads.

“Yeah, that’s fair.” Frank agreed.

Sarah tried to protest, but something inside her just couldn’t do it. The cum in her stomach must have been affecting her mind, because she actually liked the idea of having sex with all three of her students! She must be turning into some kind of slut!

“Ummm… Ok that sounds fine.” Sarah said, surprised to hear the words coming out of her mouth.

Her students just sat there in shock, not believing their ears either.

“Really?” Luke asked.

Sarah nodded her head. “Yes, really. Now get out of here before I change my mind! Class dismissed!”

The students left the classroom happily, talking among themselves about how much they are going to study. Sarah prayed it would work.

* * * * * * *

[ Two weeks later…. ]

Sarah sat across from Principal Jack Harry in his office. He had called her in for a meeting, probably to discuss the results of the final exam her students had taken the week before. She could hardly wait to hear the results.

“Well Sarah, I have here the results for the final exam. The state office faxed them over just half an hour ago.” Jack explained.

“Yes, and…?” She asked.

“Well, I have some good news and some bad news.” Jack continued.

Sarah gulped, not really sure what the bad news was, but figuring it must be pretty bad. “Go on…” She said.

“The good news is: all three of your students passed the final exam.” The principal explained to her.

Sarah exhaled with relief. Thank God she thought to herself; although this did mean she would have to end up having sex with all three of them. But at least she would keep her job. “But wait,” She started “What’s the bad news?”

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,252 Followers