Summer School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,253 Followers

“The bad news for you is that I’ve learned that you’ve broken conduct codes by having sexual relations with your students. This is very upsetting, and unfortunately for you, grounds for termination, immediately!”

Sarah almost had a heart attack. “How… how did you know?” She said in disbelief.

“Oh come on, it was obvious.” Jack laughed gruffly.

“Oh please, no, Jack! I’m begging you! I had no other choice. You can’t fire me! Please, I’ll do anything!” Sarah pleaded with him.

“Hmmmmm…. anything?” Jack asked, leaning back in his chair.

“Oh God yes, anything. I sucked my students’ dicks so that they’d pass, I’ll suck yours too if it means I keep my job.” She told the principal.

“Well, that’ll do. Get over here and start by taking your top off.” Jack ordered. He started rubbing his hands together, a trademark habit of his.

Sarah stood up as Jack said, and unbuttoned her blouse as she walked over to his char. As she was letting her shirt drop off her shoulders, the principal had already unzipped his pants and was pulling them down. His cock was getting harder by the second. Sarah’s breasts popped out of her shirt, jiggling as they were freed. She had no bra on, and her big nipples were slightly stiff.

Jack patted his lap and Sarah sat down in his lap, straddling his thighs. The desk chair reclined back as much as it could as she climbed on top, and Sarah had to place her hands on the back of the chair to brace herself from falling forward.

With Sarah’s arms on either side of his shoulders, Jack reached up and cupped her gigantic tits in each of his hands. He squeezed the huge melons together and pinched her nipples as he played with them. Jack’s cock was now fully hard as he started toying with her luscious breasts, kneading and squeezing them any way he wanted.

Sarah wrapped her right hand around Jack’s hard cock and started to stroke him. “Oh Jack, you can do whatever you want to my tits…” she whispered to him, hoping it would save her.

The principal leaned his head forward and buried his face between her lovely, bulging knockers. He rolled his head from side to side, rubbing her tits all over his face. Then he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth and began nursing hungrily. His cock throbbed the whole time, while the busty teacher sat in his lap, jerking him off happily.

Jack switched nipples, sucking on the other one just as hard, devouring her tit as he still mauled and rubbed the jugs together. Sarah was busy pumping her fist up and down his shaft.

The principal reluctantly let her tits go as he leaned back in the chair. “There’s one more thing I want to do. Kneel down and let me fuck those gorgeous knockers! I wanna stick my dick between them and cum all over!” The principal was nearly cumming already in anticipation.

Sarah got off the chair and knelt down between the principal’s legs. His stiff cock was sticking straight up, dripping with precum. She leaned forward with her hands cupped under her tits, letting his fat dick nuzzle between her breasts. As she felt the stiff rod slide between her boobs, Sarah squeezed them around him, sandwiching the cock inside a warm tunnel of titflesh.

Jack let out a moan and started to buck his hips, rubbing his cock up between her gorgeous melons. Sarah used the size of her breasts to her full advantage as she tittyfucked her boss, rubbing her jugs up and down his stiff prick.

“Oh God, I’m gonna cum!” Jack groaned, still bucking his hips up against the voluptuous teacher, grinding his cock between her big, fat titties (something he had wanted to do since he hired her).

The principal’s cock exploded, shooting squirts of cum up from between her boobs. The jizz shot up and landed back down on the tops of her busom, while some streaked across her neck. He squirted and pumped every last drop of sperm he could squeeze out, making sure to completely soak the busty teacher’s assets.

“Well, Sarah.” Jack said between gasps of breath. “I think it’s safe to say you’ve earned a permanent place here at Westville High. Congratulations.”

“Thank you!” Sarah said, wiping a drip of cum from her chin.

* * * * * * *

[ Another day later…. ]

Sarah stood in front of her class for the last time of the year. She couldn’t help but smile widely, knowing that she had helped all three of her students pass, she had overcome great challenges, and most of all, was going to be keeping her job. And truth be told, she was a little happy knowing she was going to be getting laid by all three of them as well.

All three of her students were sitting in the front row of the classroom, looking at her intensely.

“Well, I have the results of the final exam.” Sarah started, holding the manila folder with the three tests inside against her chest as she looked at each one of the students.

“How did we do?” Luke asked, leaning forward in his chair.

Sarah opened the folder and pulled the papers out, and began reading. “Keep in mind that 65% is passing.” She began. “Luke, 79%; Frank, 95%; and Johnny… 69%! Congratulations, boys!”

“Oh my god, I passed!?” Johnny looked shocked. The rest of the boys were high five-ing and cheering for joy.

“So…. as I promised you earlier, this means you boys get to have a rare privilege…” Sarah said, reaching up under her skirt and pulling her panties down her thighs.

“Who gets to go first?” Frank asked, referring to who would get to fuck their busty teacher.

“You do, Frank, since you scored the highest.” Sarah said, casually unbuttoning her blouse next. “You can have me any way you want.”

Frank blushed slightly, but his cock was fully hard, and visible through his jeans. “I… I don’t know… what to do, really. I’m still a…uh…. I’m still a virgin.” Frank confessed.

“Don’t worry, honey. I’ll take care of you. Come lay on top of the desk.” His teacher told him, motioning to her desk at the front of the classroom.

Frank got up from his chair and walked to the front of the room. He climbed on top of the large wooden desk and laid down on his back. Sarah unzipped his pants and pulled them down, letting his teenage cock spring up, sticking straight up in the air. Next, she climbed onto the desk as well. She pulled her skirt up as she straddled her student’s hips, bringing the tip of his stiff prick up against her hairless pussy.

Sarah eased down, letting her student’s cock sink into her as she settled down on top of him, straddling Frank’s waist, with his rod buried up inside her. She felt the boy’s fat dick stretch her open, and she started rocking up and down, and back and forth, riding him in front of the classroom.

Frank reached up and grabbed his teacher’s huge tits while she rode him, and he groaned in satisfaction. “Oh Miss Stevens, you feel so good! I can’t believe I’m doing this!”

Sarah bounced up and down on his cock, de-virginizing him, working him really hard, rubbing her pussy up and down the length of his dick fully. Her double D tits jiggled as Frank tried desperately to squeeze and rub them.

Frank didn’t have to say a word. She knew by the expression on his face, and the feel of his cock spasming that her student was starting to cum.

Frank’s cock jolted, firing huge globs of jizz up into his teacher. He just kept squirting, shooting off about 10 good doses of his hot seed as Sarah’s pussy swallowed it up as she stayed on top of him.

Sarah stayed on top of her student as he finished his orgasm, and let his cock remain inside her until she could feel it starting to go soft. She climbed off Frank and he also got down from the desk. “Ok Luke, you’re next” She said, removing her skirt all the way, exposing her neatly trimmed, swollen pussy.

Luke was up in a second, and Sarah turned around as he came close, and she leaned over the desk, spreading her thighs apart. Luke watched as his teacher leaned over the desk, sticking her ass out at him. With her legs spread apart, he could see her gorgeous little cunt peeking out, beckoning him to drive his cock into it.

Luke’s pants were down now, and his long, thin cock was sticking out, inches from his teacher’s round, full ass. With his cock in hand, he traced the tip of his dick over her full cheeks, then down the crack of her ass, to her pussy. “Go on, stick it in.” Sarah persuaded him.

Her student didn’t need to be told twice, as he quickly buried his cock in between her pussy lips, sliding it in all the way until his body was pressed right up against her ass. Her tight snatch felt so good wrapped all around his cock. She was already wet and slick, making it easy for him to slide in and out.

Sarah looked around behind her to watch Luke pounding his shaft in and out of her body. Light slapping noises filled the room as with each thrust, his body shook her ass while his cock got buried all the way inside her.

When she brought her head back around to look forward, she was startled as a cock slapped her in the face. “Oops.” Johnny said, who was now standing in front of her, his pants down around his ankles, and his big cock resting just inches from her face. “Just hoping you could suck it while I wait my turn.” He said to her, holding his dick before her lips.

The tip of Johnny’s cock was oozing with precum, and it was so hard, she could tell he had been aching for a while. With Luke still pounding his dick in and out of her from behind, she opened her mouth, and let Johnny slide his stiff cock inside her as well.

Sarah began sucking immediately, as soon as the cock hit her tongue. She wrapped her lips around the shaft and began slurping and sucking. Luke still hammered away behind her, having his way with her pussy. She tried her best to hump back against him, while still nursing on Johnny’s dick.

Luke groaned as he started to cum, and she could feel his dick twitching, knowing that he too was depositing a load of sperm in her. Luke gripped his teacher’s ass tightly as she let his cock burst, squirting shot after shot of hot, sticky jizz inside her. He just kept cumming, after having wanting to bust a nut in her for so long, he had a lot of sperm saved up.

After about a full minute, it felt like he had emptied a liter of cum into his teacher. He stepped away, letting his cock slide out of her messy cunt. Sarah was still sucking on Johnny’s cock on the other side of the desk.

Johnny pulled his cock out of her mouth and walked around to the other side of the desk. “Oh God, Teach, it feels like I’m gonna bust any second now!” He said, as Sarah flipped over so she was laying on her back.

Johnny moved in close to his teacher, and she spread her thighs apart. On her back, she had her legs in a spread-eagle, her feet reaching for the ceiling. Johnny brought his cock up to her pussy and pushed it inside easily, being that she was so wet and messy.

Sarah held onto her big tits to keep them from jiggling too much as Johnny started pumping away, driving his cock in and out of her oversexed cunny. His heavy balls slapped up against her ass with each thrust.

“Ohhhh shit, here it cums!” Johnny screamed as his cock exploded with a huge blast of jizz. He fired one, two, there shots of hot cum inside his teacher, then pulled his cock out. Johnny aimed his cock right at her pussy, and continued squirting, drenching her cunt lips with his baby batter.

When he was finished, her entire pussy was dripping wet with cum, and more was oozing out from the loads Frank and Luke squirted into her.

The three students were now pulling their pants back on, and Sarah groggily sat up on the desk. She was completely nude, her body dripping with sweat, and her entire crotch painted with cum.

“Well, Frank, Johnny, Luke… I just want to say congratulations on passing math, and I hope you have a great rest of the summer.” She said.

“Well Miss Stevens, I don’t think anything could top this.” Frank told her.

“Yeah, this has been the best class ever.” Luke added.

“Well, thank you very much.” Sarah said, trying to slide her blouse back onto her wet body, and having some trouble. “Class dismissed.”

THE END

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,253 Followers