Summer School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,177 Followers

"MOTHER ARE YOU OVER HERE?" Robin asked.

"Yes we are in the pool!" Sadie yelled back. They moved to the edge and saw Robin walking into the yard. Behind her was a cute oriental girl.

"You better stop there," Sadie said. "We didn't know you were bringing home anyone. And we are not dressed."

Robin laughed. "Kim knows about our family arrangement."

Kim moved forward and smiled. "HI I'M KIM!"

"Why don't you two go back to the house and we can get out and get dressed?" Sadie asked.

"Well we just had a long drive and both of us are hot and sweaty," Robin giggled. She pulled off her tee shirt and then pushed down her shorts.

"What are you doing?" Sadie gasped.

"Going in the pool, Robin giggled. She pulled off her bra and panties and turned to Kim. "Do you want me to help you?"

"No," Kim blushed. "I can do it." She pulled up her shirt over her tiny naked breasts and little nipples. Seconds later her shorts and panties fell to her feet.

Sadie and Mark looked at the shaven pussies heading towards the water. "I think you are going to be really busy this weekend," Sadie giggled.

"Come here Kim and meet Mark," Robin giggled as they waded up to Mark's tanned chest.

Mark pushed out his hand to shake Kim's but instead he saw Robin take Kim's tiny hand and guide it underwater to his now hard penis.

Kim giggled as she held it and measured it. "It is as big as you told me." As Kim explored his cock Robin moved over and hugged her mother. She whispered, "Kim has taught me a lot of stuff about being with a woman."

Sadie felt her daughter's nipples pressing into her own. "You had sex with her." She turned to see Kim and Mark kissing.

"Yes."

Sadie pushed her body back from Robin's. "Don't even think that you and I will....."

Robin laughed. "I'm not thinking that but I am thinking that maybe Kim can show you."

Sadie saw Kim pull back from Mark. She moved up to Sadie and smiled. "I'm glad to meet you."

Sadie didn't back away as the small girl moved her body into hers. She looked into Kim's eyes as Kim pulled her mouth downward. Their soft lips kissed until Kim's tongue dashed forward.

"That should keep them busy," Robin grinned. She moved up to Mark and grabbed his cock. "Did it miss me?"

"Definitely," he laughed. He took her hand and led her from the pool.

*****

The next morning Mark rolled out of bed and saw Robin's butt pointing back at him. They had fucked at least three times that he could remember. In just his shorts he moved from the bathroom to the front door to get his paper outside but when he opened the door he saw Jane standing there. "JANE."

She pushed him back and moved inside. "I don't have much time."

Mark stood frozen as she pushed down his shorts and quickly engulfed his limp cock. "I thought it was just one time."

Jane looked up as she licked and kissed. "I lied."

Surprisingly Jane managed to get him hard again. She pushed up her dress and jerked down her panties. "You know how I like it."

Mark had lost all will power. The woman he loved was next door having sex with her daughter's college roommate and the daughter was passed out upstairs in his bed. "What the hell." They moved into the den and he pushed her face down on the sofa.

"DO IT MARK....FUCK ME HARD!"

*****

The end.

Note from Slick: More of a man fantasy this time. But I have to keep my male readers happy as well. Maybe next time I'll let the woman have a few lovers. Ha......I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to vote....Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,177 Followers