Summer School and Softball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got there, Rachel was sitting in the car already and was obviously waiting for Mya to come out. She was biting her finger, and Mya found this incredibly sexy. She opened the passenger door and slid in.

"Where are we going?" Mya questioned, not really caring of the answer. As long as they were somewhere where they could continue what they had been doing in the bathroom.

"My place. My roommate went home for the weekend, so I've got the entire place to myself until Tuesday."

With that they sped off to Rachel's apartment. Rachel found her right hand drifting over Mya's leg during the 10 minute ride. She rubbed her thigh and was barely able to contain herself. When they finally got to the apartment, they both jumped out of the car and raced to the door. Once they were safely inside the apartment, it was Rachel's turn to grab the other girl. She shoved her up against the nearest wall and plunged her tongue into Mya's mouth. Mya hungrily returned the kiss and let her hands roam all over Rachel's body. Her hands slipped up the back of the other girl's polo and rubbed up and down over the smooth skin of Rachel's back.

Releasing herself from Mya's mouth, Rachel looked at the petite girl. "Oh god. Mya. I wanted you the second I saw you tonight. That halter. Those beautiful breasts. I was watching you all night," she panted.

With that she slipped her hands inside Mya's halter and once again started to roll her hands around the girl's breasts. All the smaller girl could do was moan and arch her back. She put her hands around the taller girl's waist and let Rachel rub her up and down.

They kept at it for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was little more than five minutes. Rachel knew that she wanted to get Mya into her bedroom before Mya came right then and there.

She released the girl's now very heaving chest and guided her down the hall to her bedroom. Mya could barely contain herself. She had never been with a girl and she knew that her first time having sex would be with Rachel. She wasn't going to back away from this as she had the few times guys had tried to get in her pants.

Rachel's room was a typical athlete's room. Her softball stuff was off in one corner and her bed was unmade as usual. Rachel was very happy that she had washed her black cotton sheets the previous weekend. Rachel sat Mya down on the edge of the bed and kneeled in front of her. She undid the knot on Mya's halter for the second time that night and once again the beautiful breasts she had been paying so much attention to the whole night were right in front of her. Rather than attending to them with her hands, this time she took one of the in her mouth and began sucking on them.

Mya was shocked by this, but not turned off as she obviously liked having her breasts attended to. She felt Rachel gently bite down on her nipple and it sent a zing through her whole body. She could feel her panties quickly becoming soaked as her level of arousal rose higher and higher.

She felt Rachel tug at her halter and it quickly came off over her head. She ran her hands over Rachel's back and found the bottom of the polo. She grabbed it and pulled it up. Rachel's arms went up and the shirt came off easily. Mya expected Rachel to have a sports bra underneath, but instead she found a very sexy lace bra. Rachel's breasts were on the small size compared to Mya's, but they were no less beautiful in Mya's eyes. For a split second their eyes locked, Rachel's green eyes with Mya's brown eyes. And in that second both knew that there was no going back. Tonight they were going to have sex.

Rachel pushed Mya back onto the bed and tugged at her pants. They slipped off effortlessly, as if they were asking to be removed. In that position, Mya's soaking mound was plainly obvious. Mya had never been a fan of thongs or any underwear that wasn't comfortable, so that night she was wearing a pair of light pink mesh and lace boy shorts. They were her sexiest pair of underwear she owned and she had specially worn them that night, hoping that she would put them to good use.

The sight of the almost full coverage panties sent Rachel into a tizzy. There was something so unbelievably sensual about a pair of boy shorts in her opinion. She let Mya unzip her pants and pull them down to her ankles. She stepped out of the offending pants and let Mya take a good look at her. On this night Rachel had chosen a black lace thong to match her bra. She quickly thanked that she had shaved all the right places this morning. Had she been expecting something tonight?

Mya gazed at Rachel's body in admiration. Sports had obviously done her body good. She had tight abs and muscular, but slender legs. Being a catcher, she had larger legs than average, but they were still without much fat on them. They were all muscle. Mya wanted to take Rachel and ravage her all night at the very sight of her athletic body.

Rachel took her hands and gently eased Mya's legs apart. She knelt back down and began kissing Mya's legs. She started at the knees and slowly made her way up Mya's thigh to her crotch. She didn't want to get there just yet though. She was enjoying this and she wanted the other girl to enjoy this just as much as her. She wanted to tease her even.

She kissed her way up Mya's stomach and once again found the beautiful breasts that she had shown so much attention to all night. Mya fell back onto the bed with the pleasure. Rachel was clearly experienced at this, something that Mya was strangely comforted by. Between the two of them, somebody had to know what they were doing.

Rachel climbed up on the bed and put one leg over Mya so she was straddling her. She leaned into the petite girl and once again slipped her tongue into the other girl's mouth. She could still taste the long gone remnants of Mya's vanilla lip gloss and it tasted delicious. For the longest time they both lay there, one on top of each other, kissing and rubbing each other.

At some point Mya reached for Rachel's bra and unhooked the lacy undergarment. It slid down Rachel's arms and onto Mya, who was still under the girl. She took the bra and threw it across the room. No need for that thing to get in the way, Mya thought.

She ran her fingers down the skin of Rachel's torso that was increasingly gathering perspiration and hooked her fingers onto the black straps of her lace thong. Despite her loathing of the things, Rachel's thong was highly arousing and Mya knew that she was going to have to reevaluate her stance on the things. She pulled the straps down over Rachel's butt and as far down her thighs as she could manage. Rachel moved her hands from Mya's heaving chest to help the girl out. She quickly slid the panty the rest of the way off her legs and flung it far across the room as well.

Sliding back off the bed for a second, Rachel pulled at Mya's adorable pink panties. She pulled them all the way down the girl's legs and made sure to swivel her body during the motion so that her face was very close to Mya's now very wet pussy. After the underwear was removed, she was pleased to see the girl had just a little patch of curly brown hair. She obviously kept herself very well groomed, something that Rachel had always been fond of with girls.

Rachel climbed back on to of Mya and resumed her hand motions to Mya's breasts. Mya's hands were free to roam Rachel's body and she held onto the slim waist that sat on top of her. Their bodies had begun to rock in a matching motion and Rachel could tell that Mya was very close to the edge of arousal just from the attention she had paid to her breasts.

She put her head down to Mya's face and kissed her deeply. Mya returned the kiss with almost animalistic vigor. Rachel's lips left Mya's and trailed up and down her jaw on both sides, with them resting quickly on her lips when crossing sides.

By this time Rachel was now flat on her stomach, laying on top of the petite girl. While still kissing Mya's collarbone, she reached her right hand down between Mya's legs and found what she was looking for. Mya's other lips were very swollen and Rachel used a few fingers to push them aside. Just by touch she felt what she was looking for. Mya's nub was now greatly swollen and aching to be released. Rachel took her forefinger and middle finger and held the nub while massaging the top with her thumb. She moved her left hand back to Mya's heaving chest.

This sent the girl over the edge. Her hips bucked up, trying to push Rachel's fingers harder into her and she threw her head back. There were explosions going off in her head as she reach a very powerful climax. She had never before orgasmed and felt like every nerve ending her body was firing at the very same time.

"Oh god. Rachel! Fuck!" the little girl screamed. She took her own hand in her mouth and bit down so she didn't buck Rachel off of her. She wanted this feeling to last. Slowly the feeling subsided and her senses started to return to normal. She opened her eyes and stared into Rachel's deep green eyes.

"You like that?" the redhead said.

"Oh dear god. You're good at that. That was so amazing."

"Wow. You okay? You looked kind of out of control."

They were both rather sweaty, but Mya even more so. She thought she was going melt through Rachel's very comfortable black sheets she was felt so warm. She was practically drenched. Rachel took her hands and started rubbing them all over Mya's stomach and under her butt. Mya just laid there, closed her eyes, and for a minute or so and enjoyed the sensual feeling.

"You ready for more? Cause I certainly am," Rachel quietly said.

Unsure of what else the redhead could do to put her over the edge again, Mya cautiously nodded with her eyes still closed.

"What do you want?" Rachel said while sitting up.

"Fuck me, please. Fuck me Rachel," Mya breathed, biting her lower lip.

"Okay, but remember, you asked for it..." Rachel said with a sly smile on her face.

Mya was still laying on the bed with her eyes closed and didn't see Rachel slowly open the nightstand that was next to the bed. She quietly slipped out her favorite toy, her trusty Pocket Rocket. Rachel started rubbing Mya's stomach, and Mya ground her back into the bed obviously enjoying the feeling of Rachel's fingers running over her stomach. Before she knew what was happening, she felt Rachel's fingers running down her stomach, closer to her aching pussy. She was already very wet from Rachel's fingers earlier, so it didn't take much to get her juices flowing again.

Rachel parted Mya's lower lips and used her fingers to draw circles all around the wet slit. She slid her fingers up and down, pausing to flick the throbbing clit that was at the top. It was getting very large with each passing second. She left the nub and slowly traced circles all around Mya's opening, letting Mya savor what she was doing. Moving quickly, her hand left the mound to reach up to Mya's breasts. Suddenly aware that Rachel's hand had left her pussy, she lifted her head up and her eyes caught Rachel's. She was looking up at her from between her legs and the sight of a girl's face between her legs was absolutely beautiful.

Rachel's hand traced all the way down Mya's torso and once again came to rest on Mya's clit. She lightly rolled it between her fingers and wound circles around it. Mya's hips began to rock to the rhythm that Rachel had quickly established. She felt the slim fingers leave her clit and suddenly they were in her very throbbing pussy. First one, then a second. She felt the muscles in her lower abdomen tighten and respond to the fingers inside of her. They were probing, but gentle. After a few seconds she then felt Rachel gently withdraw them slightly, only to pump them back in. Rachel was indeed fucking her. She continued pumping Mya and Mya's body responded wildly. Her hips flew up and then down, pushing herself onto Rachel's fingers.

Rachel knew that Mya was very close to coming and was not quite aware of the world around her, so she took the toy in her free hand and placed it right over Mya's trusting nub. She turned it on and it took over rubbing the very wet, very needy mountain. This was all it took to once again send Mya right over the edge. She threw her head back and grabbed the sheets with her hands and let an extremely loud, guttural moan.

"Ooooooooh god! Fuck! Sweet fuck! Shit!"

Rachel felt Mya's orgasm on her fingers and the walls tightened around her. They were practically sucking her farther in. Knowing better than to leave the toy on Mya's clit for too long, she brought the toy up and watched Mya as her orgasm subsided. She also removed her fingers from inside of Mya and instead started to massage her tightly clenched thighs.

It was a few minutes before Mya appeared to be back on the same planet, and Rachel enjoyed that time about as much as Mya did.

"Oh fuck. I think I was outside of my body for awhile there. Holy shit," Mya finally managed to say.

"You know... I didn't even know you were gay. Does anybody else know about this?" Rachel inquired, vaguely recalling that for the longest time everybody was talking about Mya and this other guy that Sara had told her about.

"You're the first girl I've been with if that's what you're asking. Nobody knows other than you," Mya cooed.

Rachel moved her hands up Mya's thighs and brought herself up so that she was laying right next to Mya. She rolled the other girl over and looked in her eyes.

"Um. What about Sara? Aren't you guys together or something?" Mya said, biting her lip and hoping that she had not done something she would later regret.

"We broke up last week. She wouldn't believe that I hadn't been with anybody since she left for New Jersey. And as much as I wanted her to believe me, she just wouldn't. I couldn't be with someone who didn't trust me," Rachel responded, dropping her eyes and remembering their last conversation. It had ended with Rachel throwing her cell phone across her room and it shattering when it hit the wall. There was still an impression in the wall where the talented softball player had thrown the phone.

Trying to shrug off the empty feeling she got whenever she thought about Sara, Rachel looked at Mya.

"How about you repay the favor I just get you?" she said slyly, curling the corners of her lips up.

Mya didn't answer her. She just moved her hands between Rachel's legs and that was all an answer that either of them needed.

12