Summer School: Breaking-Up Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They must have caressed each other looking at us," my girl whispered in my ear. "Do you think they got turned on looking at my ass?" she added with pride in her voice.

"Yes, I am sure they did. I know they think you have a lovely ass," I said.

She acknowledged my words by grinding her ass at me. She had turned in my arms and we were standing close together watching the couple in front of us.

Lars didn't waste the time. He had already got his cock inside Karin's waiting pussy. He thrust in and out a few times but then withdrew completely.

Lena turned her head and looked at me.

"What is he doing. He should fuck her once he has got inside," she whispered.

"Wait, he is up to something," I whispered back.

And I was right. He moved back in but this time aimed his cock at Karin's butt hole. She was obviously prepared and ready. He pressed at her hole and she grunted and let him in without too much delay. He thrust and pushed and soon his cock was totally engulfed in her butt canal. She cried out when she felt his balls at her ass cheeks.

They started to fuck in a slow rhythm with long strokes that made his cock to come out nearly in full and be pushed back inside.

"Lars, stop for a second will you. Lena, come here," Karin suddenly called out.

Karin whispered something to Lena when she knelt at her side. The girl looked bewildered for a moment then she smiled wickedly.

"Yes, of course I will. I understand," she said and came back to me.

"Lars, come on fuck me. And girl, watch out for my sign," Karin commanded.

"What was that," I asked Lena. But she only grinned and didn't want to tell. But I felt that her pussy twitched when I stroked it and her nipples had got hard.

Karin and Lars fucked and had a good time from the sounds coming from them. I sensed that Karin was close, after all I knew her well by now.

"Lena, it's time," Karin yelled.

Lena knelt behind Lars and searched for his balls. She caressed and kneaded them gently while he fucked Karin in her ass. Karin moaned and Lars grunted and they were near. Lena extended her efforts to include the base of the cock. That made it. Lars erupted and spurted up Karin's ass and Karin came when she felt it. They both had a most satisfactory orgasm.

After a while Karin rose and hugged Lena. They whispered and giggled between each other. Lars and I were left outside.

The women parted and Karin hugged Lars.

"Time to freshen up and get some refreshments," Karin announced and went off with Lena.

I went to the table to find refreshments. The old broad was there.

"I say, you are doing well. That was a good show with Lena. You made her real happy," she grinned. "Now drink this, the night isn't over yet," she said and handed me the bitter drink, a good measure I noticed. I hugged her and gave her breasts a good squeeze and stroked through her pussy slit. She was dripping wet. She smiled. I got the feeling that she appreciated it. She was after all much of a woman.

"Tom, wouldn't you wish to have such a drink?" Anders asked. "The drink that make girls horny and give boys tremendous performance ability." - Charlotte was in her own world, a smile on her face. She was sitting in an easy chair with a cushion in her lap shielding her right hand. -

All boys and girls had by now gathered again after freshen up. We had a little to eat and drink and got some rest. The girls were giggling and openly they lubricated their pussies with the mixture. They were preparing for the third round.

The old broad stood among us.

"I say you have had good fucking sessions," she said." Now let's play a little. You boys will lie flat in a circle, heads inwards and the girls will ride you. When I give a signal the girls will move one step and ride the next boy. It will go on as long as there is a cock to ride.

The girls got exited and giggled and laughed. We boys didn't really know what to think. But the light mood of the girls got to us as well. The tension eased away and we laughed together with the girls.

"All right, boys form the circle," the old broad commanded. "Girls, help the boys get ready. Suck them up girls, suck them up. Do it well, it's for your own sake."

We boys lay down and the girls spread among us kneeling at our sides. They were joyful and happy but the laughs were muffled when their mouths were filled with cock.

"Hey, wait a minute, come to think of it," the old broad yelled. "Why don't we do the sucking mutually. Girls, straddle the boys and let them lick you as well. That will be fun, don't you think?"

The girls shrieked of laughter and willingly knelt over us facing our cocks. We dove in on their pussies and they resumed sucking our cocks. It was quiet for a while only sucking noises and moans were heard.

The moans got higher. Soon all girls were moaning and my girl forgot my cock to concentrate on her own pleasure. She rocked slightly back and forth meeting my licking and probing tongue. It was Birgit who was above me, the plump girl who had proved to be such a good fucker the second day.

I did my best to please her. Tongue deep in her pussy and licking her clit, circling it and lapping. I remembered something from another night and put my finger at her rosebud. She frowned immediately and stopped to look over her shoulder at me. Then she smiled and pressed back slightly. I took it as a go ahead and massaged round her nice pink rosebud. Her moans got higher soon after that and she thrust uncontrollable back at my tongue and thumb. I extended my licking to her rosebud and slightly probed her butt canal with my tongue. At the same time I put a thumb in her pussy and a finger on her clit. That made her come and she made sure everyone noticed it. She cried out and laughed happily. She slumped down and put my cock back in her mouth. But I needed no more help. I was hard and ready.

The other girls reached their climax one by one and the boys had their cocks standing at attention.

"Well, I think everyone is ready to move on," the old broad announced. "Lisa, will you make sure the girls are still oiled up. And Karin don't you think you should oil the shafts and the cracks of the boys? We don't want anyone to get hurt, will we?"

Karin and Lisa grinned and lubricated us well. Karin gave each boy a suck before she put the oil on. I managed to reach her pussy while she did me and she stayed for a few seconds to let me fondle her. Then she sighed and moved on. The oil stung especially around my ass hole just like Elsa had said but soon a pleasant warmth spread between my loins.

"All right girls. Time to mount. But be careful out there," the old broad commanded.

The girls knelt over us and together we soon had them impaled on our cocks. The easy spirit was back and the girls giggled, laughed and made comments about the cocks they were riding. The old broad had them to change cock after a few minutes. It gave us boys time to calm down in between.

The old broad suddenly started to drum on a kettle. It was like a native tribe dance where the drum set the pace. The girls adjusted to her rhythm in their bouncing up and down. I looked at the old broad and saw her body move in rhythm. She danced and rotated her hips making her big breasts swing wildly and her sloppy bottom to bounce. Even her tummy flesh moved up and down. Her face was filled with lust and she moved on her own. She was sexy.

I think it was the third girl who got serious on my cock. Her laughter turned into moans and she fucked seriously for her own pleasure. I guess the old broad noticed because she let them ride longer this time. My girl came most satisfactorily and gave up a triumphantly cry. The other girls cheered her. The girls changed boys and the fucking resumed. Another girl reached her climax. The beautiful, slim girl Anna mounted me. Her pussy looked very big and inviting with her swollen outer lips and protruding inner lips. She used my cock to rub her pussy long before she impaled herself. Then she got serious and came.

Eventually all the girls had come at least twice. Two of the boys had come as well and had been taken out of circulation. I am proud to say that all the girls had come riding my cock.

The girls were lining up to ride us two remaining boys. Elsa was on my cock and rode me hard when she came. She was immediately lifted off me by two of the girls. Birgit, the plump girl, mounted me and rode in gallop. She had no mercy and was riding for her own pleasure. It paid off and she came crying out loudly. She was removed and Anna knelt over me. Elsa was behind her and held my cock and caressed Anna's pussy slit with it until Anna sank down on me.

I realized that my cock was the only one erect. That made me proud. My cock twitched and got even harder. Anna felt it and cried out of pleasure. She thought it was her doing. She rode me slow and solemnly for a while until her feelings built up to bursting point. Her orgasm was long and rippled through her body. A deep grunt came from her throat.

The other girls silently watched until she was finished. Then all broke out in relived laughter. Anna was removed and Lena, the tall girl with the great ass, took me over.

"Finish him off, finish him off," the girls started to chant. Lena looked bewildered but then she grinned showing her teeth.

She slowly impaled herself on my cock. She rode me carefully flexing her inner muscles to tighten her pussy. She grouped behind her, found my balls and fondled them. She shifted position back and forth. She was very good and soon I felt my orgasm building up. I fondled her breasts and grunted. She increased her efforts and soon had me over the brink. When she felt my cock spasm she got wild and rode me hard to come herself. When she did she cried out and fell off me.

I lay exhausted. I felt hands gently stroke my body. Many hands and they were all over me. It felt good. A nipple was pushed in my mouth and breasts brushed my body. I looked up and saw three girls kneeling over me. I put my arms around the nearest and felt nice rounded buttocks and thighs. We lay like that for a while and then the girls started to giggle and one by one rose. They lifted me up and we all went to freshen up.

"Well Tom, what do you think about that? Anders asked. "The girls were really good and eager to fuck."

- Charlotte had writhed in her chair and both her brown, hard nipples were over the top of her low cut bra. Her right hand moved under the cushion. -

After we had recovered and cleaned ourselves we gathered again. Dusk was falling and Lars had lit a big fire. We had some more of the snacks. The old broad handed us more of the bitter drink and the girls got ointment and mixture on their pussies. I became a little worried seeing them preparing for another round. The girls seemed to be insatiable to night. They must have come ten times already perhaps even more.

We moved around hugging and fondling each other bodies when we got close. The atmosphere was light and much laughter was heard. I had a good time and liked to fondle the girls, especially breasts and bottoms. The girls liked to cuddle up in my arms and have me hold them and fondle their breasts from behind. They rubbed their asses against my flaccid cock and now and then fondled it and tried to get it to stand. Whenever the old broad came within my reach I fondled her in the same way as I did the girls. She smiled and purred. Her pussy was still dripping wet.

I stood looking into the fire when hands stroked my backside. The hands caressed my neck and went slowly down to my buttocks. The hands kneaded and pinched. A hand searched its way in between my thighs and had me to spread my feet. The hand found my balls and fondled them gently. Another hand came round my hip and gripped my cock and started to jack it. It was a slow, tender process and it felt nice. The hands left my private parts and stroked my front from the neck down. Then back to my cock and balls, this time a little more determined. To my astonishment my cock started to grow and get hard. The girl behind me laughed deep in her throat. Her hands went round and she let her breasts circle my back, all the time caressing my cock and balls.

She slid down and came round. She engulfed my by now half hard cock in her mouth and started to suck. It was Elsa the girl so devoted to sucking cock. She proved her skill by getting my cock to swell and harden.

"That's good, very good indeed. I think he is ready to come into my pussy, don't you?" She said looking up at me.

The old broad suddenly stood between the fire and us.

"Boys and girls, time for another round," the old broad called. "Let's do it the other way around this time. Girls, circle up on all fours and spread your knees. Make yourself ready. Boys, fuck the girls and make them come."

I stood and watched while the four girls knelt in a circle and made their pussies ready to be taken from behind. My cock was hard and I wondered for a second what was in that drink.

Lena, the tall girl with the fabulous behind, winked at me and wriggled her hips. Her ass cheeks bounced and her pussy was inviting. I knelt behind her and took my cock in my hand and caressed her well-lubricated crack with long strokes. My cock slid easily back and forth all the way from her rosebud to her clit. I did it for quite a while until she had me slip into her waiting pussy. She cried out when I got there and bottomed out. I found her clit to fondle and a breast to knead and fucked her long and slow. She moaned and she began to thrust back and buck. Her movements got uncontrollable and she came with a cry.

I stayed in place only until her orgasm had ended. Then I withdrew, caressed and slapped her lovely bottom and went on to another girl. It happened to be the plump girl Birgit who had proven to be such a good and devoted fucker. The position on all fours made her look good. When she sensed that I was on my way to mount her she laughed deep in her throat and her body lived up. Her muscles flexed and let loose, her breasts swung, her ass cheeks bounced and her hips wriggled. She turned her head and grinned, showing her teeth. She pushed her bottom even more up in the air and held her pussy lips open. Her whole body turned into a fucking machine.

My cock was surged into her waiting pussy. She bucked wildly and did all the thrusting herself. I only had to stay in position holding her hips for balance. She thrust and bucked for a while and then came violently. When she did she fell forward and I plopped out of her. She didn't even notice. She was lost in her own pleasure.

I stood and looked around. At my side another couple had a good time. They both came shortly afterwards. One boy was out of circulation.

I looked for a girl. Elsa was free. She beckoned for me to come to her. She was ready with her hands and mouth to make sure I was hard. She was immediately pleased but sucked me to be sure.

She turned and got into position. I thought it was best not to plunge in right away but get her on the way first by licking her. I also teased her rosebud with my thumb and she frowned when I did. But I think it turned her on anyway so I pushed my thumb a little inside her butt. She got rigid but then relaxed and laughed deeply. She urged me to take her and I took up position behind her. She raised her ass high. Her pussy looked so inviting with the lips slightly open. Her hand came between her thighs and pulled me forward. She was calm when I entered and she only so slow started to move and meet me. We found a rhythm that slowly built up and got faster and faster. Eventually we banged hard onto each other until she came. She just stopped bucking and got rigid all over. Then her body shook and spasms rippled through her body. She let out a long cry when she collapsed. I went down over her, my cock still in her pussy. It flexed around my cock and held me tight.

When we lay there I heard another couple reach a mutual orgasm. I realized that four girls now only had me left in battle condition. My cock swelled of anticipation. That made Elsa laugh.

"Hey girls, this boy is still hard. Who wants him? I am satisfied for the moment," she shouted laughing.

But no one volunteered. All the girls were lying down satisfied, cuddling up by the fire. I lay down among them. Now and then hands were on my cock keeping me erect. I in my turn fondled breasts and pussies but the response was only affection. The girls finally had had enough.

"Hey, look," one of the girls whispered. "Look over there."

We looked around and saw Lars being caressed by Karin and Lisa. They stood between the fire and us and we saw them silhouetted. They worked together to get him hard. Karin was kneeling before him, sucking his cock. Lisa was behind caressing his back with her breasts. The old broad was standing near by frigging her pussy.

Karin and Lisa both went down on hands and knees and Lars entered Lisa first. He fucked her for a while then switched to Karin. He did this several times until the women were heated up. When the moans of Karin told us she was on her way he stayed in her and fucked her to a pleasant orgasm. He stayed in her only shortly before he mounted Lisa and repeated the performance with her. After she also had reached her orgasm Lars withdrew and stood looking around with his erect cock jutting out.

I felt a hand on my arm nudging me to come. I looked up and saw the old broad at my side. The fire reflected it's light in her eyes making them sparkling. The lights and shadows made her body look good. She looked like the good witch.

"Come to me my boy. Take me, the girls have had enough. Now it's my turn," she whispered in my ear. She brought me out from the group of cuddling girls closer to the fire. We passed Karin and Lisa who were recovering lying on their backs with parted legs. Lars was standing over them waiting with his erect cock ready.

The old broad threw herself down on all fours her butt sticking up in the air. I knelt behind her and slid my cock forward through her crack. She was ready with her hand and steered me right into her hot open and very wet pussy. Once in place she bucked wildly and cried out noisily. Her cunt muscles rippled and held me tight. I banged her the best I could. Her cries got higher as she neared orgasm. When it came her muscles flexed hard around my cock holding me in place deep inside her.

I still hadn't come. She felt it when she slowly loosened her grip of my cock. When I made a few fucking motions back and forth a low-tune grunt came from her throat and then a throaty laugh.

She pushed me out of her, reached behind and held her ass cheeks open.

"Come, take me in my butt," she yelled.

I slowly moved forward aiming my cock at her butt. As soon as she felt the tip of the cock-head at her ass hole she pushed back. There was no real resistance just a tight slippery canal. Together we forced my cock inside her ass in a long slow push until I bottomed out.

I rested for a while buried deep inside her ass. A little at the side Karin was on her back thighs spread out and knees raised. Lars was kneeling between her legs and ready to enter her. When he did he plunged right into her pussy. This time it was obvious that he sought his own pleasure. I heard a familiar grunt from Karin and understood that she wasn't going to be left out.

I went back to my own business. I slowly withdrew and started to fuck the old ass canal. The old broad got impatient and thrust back. She wanted it harder I understood and obeyed. I changed rhythm and force and fucked her butt just like I would have fucked her pussy.

Behind us I heard clapping of hands. It was the youngsters who intently watched our doings. They created a rhythm for us to follow. One of the girls took the lead and slowly increased the rhythm until Lars and I banged our women frantically. There was a common moan when Lars started to come and spurt into Karin. She soon followed and cried out loud. The girls caught up and cried out themselves.