Summer School: Breaking-Up Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the clapping abruptly ended I slowed down as well. I heard the old broad moan but she wasn't ready yet I figured. It felt tremendous to have my cock deep in her ass. When she started to use her internal muscles it felt even better. I reached under her and found her breasts, pussy hair and clit and busied myself fondling them.

Suddenly I felt someone beside me. It was Elsa, the girl who had asked me if I had fucked the women's butts.

She was kneeling beside us and bent forward to be able to look at close range at my cock sliding in and out the butt hole. She put a hand on my back for support and absentmindedly started to caress from my neck down over my bottom to my thighs. It felt real good to slowly fuck the old broad in her butt and being caressed by lovely Elsa.

The old broad reacted positively on my caresses and my fucking her back door. Her moans got higher and she grunted of pleasure. She started to thrust back with slow powerful motions making sure that my cock came as far inside as possible each time. She flexed and adjusted her inner muscles to make her canal pleasantly tight.

I had a real good time. My cock had a tremendous time in the butt and my back was nicely caressed. I felt that it soon was time and my movements must have told the cunning old broad. Her grunts and moans got heavier and higher and her thrusts back harder. She flexed her muscles tighter around my cock making me to use more force to fuck her. She liked that and met me even harder. We fucked with long strokes, so long that I now and then slipped out of her butt hole but it kept open and I had no problem to reenter.

When she was ready her muscles flexed hard and she cried out. Her body stiffened and she put a hand over mine caressing her clit. Then she loosened all her muscles and flexed them again crying out.

Elsa searched for my balls and when she found them she fondled them gently. That made me come as well. I pushed forward in a mighty thrust and let my load loose deep inside the old broad. She flexed her muscles and held me there in a tight grip.

I got aware of Elsa moaning at my side. I freed one hand and found her pussy and clit and massaged her. A finger slipped inside her wet pussy and caressed her inside. Suddenly she tensed and pushed back at my hand. I could feel her muscles ripple in her pussy when she came.

The old broad kept me in her mighty grip for a long time. She used her sphincter muscle to prevent my cock from sliding out. Elsa rested over me and kept my hand over her pussy and the finger inside her. In the end we entangled.

"Well, you are a nice boy. And very well educated I must say. I really didn't think you should be able to satisfy me tonight. And take me like that. I really liked it," the old broad whispered.

Eventually we made it a night. The fire was put out and it got nearly dark. We stumbled into each other and caressed when we did. It was nice but nobody wanted more. We were all satisfied.

"Now Tom, that was something to remember, don't you think?" Anders said and then stopped. - Charlotte was moaning and writhed in her chair. She was obviously caressing her pussy with the hand under the cushion and she was close to coming. We watched silently when her moans got higher and she cried out and tensed. Her breasts had welled out over her bra. She slowly relaxed looking happy and content.

" I was also lucky later in life," Anders went on. "My mother-in-law was for many years the old broad in charge. And my wife Ylva served as helper a number of times and I was now and then chosen to supervise the boys. So I spent several summers at the mountain pasture. But I think that is a story I will tell you next time. We have had enough for today. It's time for our nap and cuddle, don't you think Charlotte?" - Charlotte rose, smiled at me when she put her breasts back in her bra, adjusted her clothing and wheeled Anders out of the room.

- - - -

Story three in the trilogy - Summer School Teachers - will shortly be published under "loving wives".