Summer School Lessons

Story Info
Looking for college credits and scored some extra credit.
1.5k words
4.3
40.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
312 Followers

The summer after I graduated from high school I had the chance to take a chemistry class for college credit so I signed up. On the first day of class I found myself seated alphabetically next to a beautiful black girl who had the same last name as mine. Janette is 5-7 tall and 125 shapely pounds, on the track team, with thick wavy black hair. As the weeks went on we got along really well and on the two days a week neither of us had activities scheduled we would study together at my house.

I had the basement sort of to myself, with a separate room where I had my computer and stuff along with a metal futon where I would sack out once in a while. One afternoon we had a half-day of school and Janette came home with me to study. We were actually getting our homework done and learning a few things when Janette knocked some papers on the floor. I started to move to pick them up but she jumped up first and said she had them. As Janette bent down I turned my head and her butt was right in my face. She had on the tightest jeans imaginable, as usual, and I couldn't help but bask in the view of the fabulous, firm, full round ass she has.

Of course Janette noticed my stare and as she stood up said "Are you checking out my butt?"

I considered my options and decided that we were good enough friends that she could stand the truth answering, "Well actually being a red blooded American guy, yeah I was."

Janette put her hand on her shapely hip, smiled and shot back "Well do you like what you see?"

I didn't hesitate to answer rather matter of factly, "Yes, yes I do."

Janette then reached down and took my left wrist and while guiding my left hand to her fine firm butt said "Then you'll like how it feels even better."

To say the least I was in heaven, spreading my fingers wide to savor the feeling of Janette's tight firm round ass through her jeans. It felt even better than it looked and so did Janette's left hand when she reached down to grab my stiffening cock through my pants. "That feels like it would be fun, so what do you say Jeff?" I got to my feet, my left hand continuing to stroke Janette's butt and put my right up to the back of her neck to draw our lips together. As we kissed deeply Janette continued to rub my cock through my pants and hug me close.

Finally our lips parted and tugging at my belt Janette said "Ready?"

I gently pulled her shirt from inside her jeans and started to remove it from her body. As her head poked through she said, "Let's not waste any time." And we got ourselves naked in a flash.

Seeing Janette in her naked glory I couldn't speak, tall and toned, with long legs and a firm 36C chest she was a goddess. She on the other hand spoke quickly "Damn look at the meat on you boy. If I had known you were packing that we'd have done this a long time ago." Though unable to speak I could hear and I appreciated that Janette found my 8 1/2 inches of dick to her liking. So much so that she grabbed it and pulled me towards the futon, which was up like a sofa, where she sat down and took half of it into her warm wet mouth.

Janette sucked on the head of my dick for a few seconds then slid half of it between her lips. Oh what a feeling. Janette's head was soon bobbing back and forth and I had to put a hand on her shoulder to keep my balance when my legs weakened. It didn't take long before Janette was working the length of my cock deep in her mouth and sucking hard as she pulled back. I was in awe as she kept this up for several minutes which seemed like long glorious hours to me. I was equally amazed that I could hold back from cumming through it.

But I new I couldn't hold out long with that kind of blowjob. So when Janette pulled away and said, "Promise me I'll be seeing that come back to life."

I was breathless wanting to cum answering, "You will." Thankfully Janette took my cock in her mouth and when she jiggled my balls in her hands I shot my load which she greedily swallowed.

Looking up at me after swallowing a hefty amount of jizz Janette said, "Smooth Jeff, goes down real smooth, the way I like it."

I took Janette by the shoulders and smiling back at her stood her up and said "Then you'll like this."

I quickly flattened out the futon, eased Janette down on her back and spread her legs to go down on her. Looking past her firm breasts she said "And you munch too, damn you are smooth. It looks like we're both in for one good time."

Diving right in I plunged my tongue past her outer lips and got to it. I was stroking Janette's long firm thighs with both hands as I licked my way in to find her clit and sucked on it. I wished I had two more hands to feel up more of Janette's smooth form body but burying my tongue in her slit was keeping me happy. Janette's whole body shook when she came for the first time and I raised my head to see if she was Ok only to have her look down at me and say in a hushed voice "Oh don't stop, you're doin' it." So I went back to eating her sweet pussy.

It didn't take long before Janette locked my head between her thighs, crossing her ankles behind me and came again. I had no problem having my head between her firm thighs, seeing as how my face was buried in her pussy so I just kept munching away. As I continued Janette pushed down with her arms, raising her ass off the futon. I followed her movement raising up and holding her ass in my hands while still tonguing her muff until she again shook like crazy cumming like a volcano, her legs shaking over my head.

Janette relaxed a little so I set her butt back down on the futon and was ready to get back to licking her pussy when she leaned forward and took my head in her hands, lifting it to look me in the eye. "Stand up for a second."

Smiling Janette leaned farther taking my cock, which was hard again, in her hands a saying "There's my friend, let's put a condom on that muff thumper and put it where I need it." I raced over to my desk, pulled some condoms out of the drawer and was quickly rolling one on with Janette's help.

Janette laid down on her back spreading her thighs and curled a finger to coax me between her legs. It wasn't like I needed the hint. I crawled up between Janette's legs and she leaned forward to help guide my cock into her pussy.

She took a deep breath as I pushed the head of my cock into her opening then let out a rush of air saying, "Oh yeah you're there. Do me."

It was my turn to take a deep breath and I eased forward pushing half my dick into Janette's tight pussy. I began a sow steady pace not pushing too hard or too deep so we could both enjoy the moment. Before long I was fucking Janette just so, reaching up to squeeze her fine tits now and then while she leaned forward a few times to rub my shoulders.

"Give me all of it", gasped Janette so I eased forward, pushing my cock a little deeper into her sweet wet pussy. I quickly worked in and out savoring the feeling of my cock enveloped in Janette's sweet wet slit. With each stroke I went deeper with one hand balancing on Janette's firm thigh the other squeezing her fabulous tits until I was pumping my cock to the balls into her.

When I hit bottom Janette wrapped her long legs around my waist and said "Just hold on and enjoy." I smiled at her then I felt something incredible as Janette flexed her pussy and squeezed my cock. She was grinding her hips while holding me between her legs and kept squeezing my cock with her pussy. It was more than I could take and I shot my load.

Janette released me from her leg lock, pulled me on top of her and we hugged, kissed and felt up each other like crazy. I could have stayed there forever.

Janette said she had to get home which was disappointing until wiggling her ass pulling her tight jeans on she said, "Damn now I am going to have to set aside more time on my schedule for studying together so we can have plenty of time to get it on. You are throwing my calendar into the crapper Jeff."

I apologized as best I could, "Well Janette I'm sorry but we do need to study."

Janette, now dressed, hugged me grabbing my ass with both hands saying, "Well yeah studying too."

Oh what a summer it was.

patdown
patdown
312 Followers