Summer (School) of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And when would that happen, exactly?" Traci laughed nervously, sensing that Gina wasn't kidding.

"How about right now - Aaron?" she called. "Why don't you come out and meet your soul mate?"

Aaron walked out of the hallway into the light of the bedroom. He shed his shirt as he ambled in. Traci was taken aback, to say the least, and bolted up off the floor.

"Aaron? Oh my God, Gina!" she exclaimed in a panic. "Aaron, what are you doing here?"

"Mom, please..." Aaron tried to say.

"Traci, you have no clue how much this boy loves you, Traci. Tonight, he wants to tell you himself." Gina reached out to Aaron. "Come on, let's show your mother what you mean."

Gina ascended upon the bed with Aaron hand in hand, while Traci had now slumped into the room's only chair facing the bed. Aaron eased back carefully, looking at his mother for any sign of her approval as Gina's hands began to undo his shorts. "I want you to watch what I'm about to do," she said.

Molly and Karla both peered around the door into the room now. They saw Aaron's full erection spring free with Gina's release. He wore no underwear, and he had shaved his own pubes off in anticipation of this night.

"Oh, look at this, Traci, look at your boy's cock in my hand. This is so beautiful." Gina whispered as Aaron shuddered.

She lowered her breasts down on the hooking erection and swayed them around. Aaron's hands touched her shoulders.

"Oh Traci. You made the perfect lover. Did you know how good he was going to be when you carried him in your belly?" Gina enthused. "Ooooh, Aaron likes that thought, doesn't he?" she whispered.

"Yes," he mumbled in reply.

"Aaron wants to be back inside his dear sweet mother, doesn't he?" Gina whispered again, this time aiming her comments at Traci. "To be where he belongs."

"Fuck, yes." Aaron said in a higher pitch.

"I'm going to taste Aaron's cock now, Traci. And he's going to imagine it's you doing this to him, not me."

Gina's lips separated to allow his thick fleshy hook into her mouth. Aaron yelped and then eased into the pleasure, turning to face his mother as Gina devoured his throbbing cock.

Molly knew that flavor very well, and Karla even better. Molly stood behind the shorter Karla and ran her hands over her pert nipples. Karla groaned quietly and reached back to hand Molly the remote control to her panties.

"Fuck me," Karla whispered, "I want to cum when he does."

The anticipation of this confrontation had primed everyone's considerable libidos. The girls began to writhe together, and if Traci noticed them, she did not react to their presence. Instead, she stared directly at her lover sucking her son's dick. Gina paused from her blowjob to go over to Traci and grab her hand, tugging her to the bedside.

"I'll convince you that you two belong together," she said as she placed Traci's hand on his near-to-bursting cock.

Traci's palm opened to accept her son's erection as the beginnings of his orgasm emerged. Her son's growing cries of expectation captured Traci's attention and more, for as the first flood of semen blew out of him, his mother had ducked down to catch it with her mouth, with no prompting from Gina. She slurped down the sperm while Aaron cried out like never before.

"Mother, oh mother," he gasped while his naked flushed mother finished him off.

"Oh, my dear sweet baby," she replied.

Karla tensed up against Molly, who was pinching her nipples and holding down the remote's button. Karla leaned back and gritted her teeth with a hiss of orgasmic release. Molly knew it would be her turn soon, and she was ready to cum, too.

"Look at him, Traci. Look at how he looks at you. Can't you see the love in that boy's heart for you?" Gina asked.

"Yes," Traci mumbled, her mouth filled with Aaron's erection. "I can see it now."

"It's time for you to convince your mother that you're the perfect man for her, Aaron."

Traci's hands gingerly felt her son's quivering stomach as he looked down at her. His cock did not sag after his orgasm and now stood straight out, barely an inch from his mother's lips. Aaron's hands then reached outward to hold her face tenderly as they gazed into each other's eyes.

"You'll never know how long I've wanted this," he said.

"Oh, Aaron, I'm the one that's waited so long for you," she muttered as their lips brushed together.

A muffled moan came from Traci's mouth as her breasts rubbed her son's chest. Aaron leaned back, breaking his cock's contact with his mother's naked flesh, but Traci would have none of that. She seized his thickness and positioned him at the entrance to her dripping cunt.

"Please, Aaron, get inside me," she moaned, "get BACK inside me."

Traci buckled, feeling the tip of her son's cock graze her. Aaron pulled her down on the bed and motioned his hips forward to penetrate her. Traci exhaled in elation as her son eased himself further inside, and then she let out a long, low groan when he plowed deeply into her.

By now, Gina had backed away from the tryst and motioned to Karla and Molly. She kissed both girls on the lips, holding Karla's limp form while she whispered to Molly.

"You know, Aaron's not the only one who's going to get lucky tonight."

Molly's eyes lit up, and Gina nodded towards the door.

"Your father is in the upstairs bedroom, Molly, and hurry. He wants you – all of you - so badly!"

Molly turned and started running for the stairs. She peeled off her clothes and left them in a trail behind her. When she reached the upstairs bed, she could see Bruce's thin pointed erection lit up by the streetlights through the window.

"Pumpkin, it's time. Gina and I talked all about it, and it's time to give you what you want. What we both want..."

Molly felt her pussy pulsing at her father's words. Was he serious?

"Oh Daddy, do you mean it? Are you going to fuck me, fuck me in my pussy?"

He said nothing but crossed the distance across the room to his daughter. His erection reached her first, and Molly thrilled to its touch. Bruce grabbed the head and aimed it at her cunt.

"This is where you want me, right? Because this is where I'm going to fuck you, long and hard," he breathed.

Molly spun around and pulled her father down on the bed with him. As they fell, his cock plunged into her and she screamed with delight.

"Finally, oh finally, Daddy! Fuck me right there, all the way!"

Gina motioned to Karla to sit down on the floor with her, the better to watch Aaron and Traci fuck each other. Karla pulled off her vibrating panties and held them up to her mother's mouth. Gina smiled while she licked her daughter's taste out of the fabric.

"Shall we join in the fun, Mom?" Karla asked, as she pulled up her halter top, exposing her erect nipples to her mother.

"I thought you'd never ask, baby!" Gina leaned over to kiss her horny daughter. She unzipped Karla's skirt and flipped it away, leaving the two women completely naked.

Karla frenched her mother and then licked down Gina's neck and shoulders for a suckle on her mother's breasts. She could taste the sweat that Traci had created so recently.

"You like Mommy's big tits, don't you, Karla?"

Gina ran her hands up her slim waist, cupping her breasts up for her daughter. The nipples capping them were red and puffy from Traci's attention, but they still tingled when Karla took them in her mouth.

"Oh baby, it's been so long since you left for school and I could feel you suck my tits again. Have you missed it as much as I have? Do you think about it when you frig yourself, like I do?"

Karla nodded and kept licking. Her mother's words were making her even hotter. She knelt beside Gina, kneading the breasts she loved so much, rolling them, and fanning her thumbs across the nipples. Gina shuddered as the pleasure of this massage went straight to her cunt.

"That's it, baby, time to fuck me, make me feel so good!"

Karla crawled on top of her mother, opening her mouth wide to engulf one nipple and slurp, just as she'd once nursed milk out of Gina's breasts as a suckling baby. Gina whimpered, the need in her pussy growing stronger by the second.

"Oh Daddy, split me open, fuck all of me right now!"

Bruce spread his daughter's knees apart to put his hips in the best position to hammer in his cock. Then he started stroking, in and out, fucking his organ deeper into Molly with every stroke. Molly looked down, watching the veined shaft slamming in and out of her. She started humping and wiggling her ass, thrusting her pussy to meet her father's cock.

"Fuck me deeper, Aaron, fuck Mommy's naughty cunt just as deep as you can!"

Traci lifted her ass to meet his thrust; she was eagerly and willingly fucking her son, and Aaron was doing the same to his mother. It was everything they had always dreamed of, at long last. Their bellies slapped together like an aboriginal drum solo on animal skins. The taboo was so primal, it made their fucking all the more intense.

"Oh that's it, stretch me out, just like your – uhhhh – just like your father used to do!"

Aaron didn't know at that point who his father was, but he did know that no one had fucked his mother any better than he was fucking her at this moment. Neither of them wanted it to end, but their orgasms would not be denied.

"Make me come, Karla, keep sucking and make me come!"

Gina was sprawled out on the floor under her daughter's oral assault. Karla now moved one hand down to her mother's cunt and tweaked the bulging clit, using the other hand to continue gorging herself on Gina's nipple. Her mother held her head in place while she feasted.

"That's it, Daddy, cum in me – paint my insides with your cum! You know you want it, too!"

Molly's filthy mouth not only inspired Bruce, it told the truth. He did want to cum in his daughter, did want to drive his sperm all the way up inside her, did want her pregnant with his seed. And she wanted it, wanted all of that, as well. He could feel his jism boiling in his balls, almost ready to shoot off.

"Time to cum inside your slutty Mommy now, baby, give it to me!"

Aaron bucked ferociously, and Traci knew her boy was close. She brought his face to her breasts to flood his senses entirely. His hands clamped around her shapely ass as he cried out in pure heightened bliss.

"Fuck, yes, I'm filling you up with me, filling you all up!"

Bruce shot rope after rope of his seed deep within his daughter. Molly only then succumbed to her own climax, groaning while tightening her legs around her father's sweaty torso. She meant to have every drop inside her.

"Ohhh, eeeyyyessss, fuck me, baby, show me how much you've learned at school!"

Gina's torso involuntarily thrust up towards her daughter's skilled fingers. The orgasmic contractions wracked her entire body, and she felt like the room was spinning. How was it that her child, of all her lovers, could make her cum the most and the best?

Traci looked at the top of her son's head. She had wanted to fuck him for so long, and now she knew they would never stop. His cock was so perfect inside her; even after his orgasm it was strong and hard. She felt more filled up than she ever knew, even with Aaron's father – her brother.

Molly laid back and felt her father's hot cum inside her pussy. Where it belonged, she thought, where it was going to stay. Bruce was trying to catch his breath, but he looked up at his daughter and saw her beaming with delight.

"Oh, that was so fucking good, Daddy! When can we do it again?"

Karla pulled off her mother and presented her own dripping cunt for Gina's inspection.

"How about right now, Mom? Doesn't it taste like I'm ready for you...?"

Traci flipped Aaron over and felt his still-erect cock twist within her.

"This time, you're my bitch – now give me some more of that cock, motherfucker!"

* * * * * * * * *

Jim looked away from the naked red-haired woman for just a moment, distracted. Meghan met him at the airport to take him to his interview and then escorted him to dinner with the rest of the faculty search committee. She agreed to drive him back to his hotel, and even though Molly's blowjob had satisfied him, Jim found Meghan's suggestibility to be very interesting. Was she doing everything she was told as a "perk" during the interview, or was she a genuine submissive?

This line of thought was interrupted only for a moment, as he thought of Molly and Gina and the party back home, but then he returned his attention to Meghan. She had dropped to her knees, after stripping off her modest blouse and slacks and then playing with herself, flicking her clit back and forth until it throbbed through her red bush. Meghan was waiting, Jim realized, waiting to be told what to do next.

"Have you every sucked a man off, you dirty little whore?" Jim asked.

The 22-year-old shook her head yes, Jim's words making her crave his hard cock even more while she stared at him unblinkingly.

"I'll bet you have," Jim laughed, "so why don't you show me your best moves?"

He stepped closer to her head, and Meghan could easily see the outline of his cock through his pants now. She quickly discarded his pants and, noting the faint whiff of cum and saliva from Jim's crotch, realized this was not the first blowjob he had received today. That made her even hornier and determined to outperform his previous lover.

Meghan wrapped her fingers around the root of his thick meat, staring at the tip. She sighed as she jacked the huge cock slow and hard, eager to know what this near stranger tasted like.

"Put me in your mouth now. Blow me."

Meghan hesitated and looked up at Jim, pleadingly.

"Oh right - blow me now, whore, you know you want to."

She felt a rush of excitement from this language and popped Jim's knob into her mouth. It was salty and delicious, just as she had hoped when she first saw Jim in the airport terminal. Meghan made gurgling, slobbering sounds as she nursed contentedly on the cock, shutting her eyes to concentrate on the taste and texture between her lips.

Jim was getting even stiffer, pulsing on the roof of Meghan's mouth. She tightened her right hand around the base of his cock, and then she started beating him off, fast and hard, whipping her right hand up and down from the root to her hungrily sucking lips.

Jim stared down at her, sighing as he enjoyed the torrid cocksucking and his good fortune. He held Meghan's head with both hands, curling his fingers in her thick red hair, rocking his hips lightly to fuck in and out of her mouth.

"Harder," he panted.

As his orgasm grew nearer, Jim's face was contorted with pleasure. Meghan went flush from the unspoken compliment and continued to work towards releasing the heavy load of jism from his balls.

"Oh, that's it, keep sucking me, whore!"

Jim tugged Meghan's hair, making her gag on his thick prick. She kept sucking him, though, as hard as she could, wanting to please him and hear his praise. Better yet, she wanted to taste his praise.

Meghan alternated between puffing her cheeks up and sucking them in again, keeping as much pressure on Jim's hard-on as she could. The huge prick grew stiffer still, spitting droplets of pre-cum onto her swirling, lapping tongue. She panted through her nose, whipping her right hand tirelessly up and down his cock, thinking of absolutely nothing now but that rewarding explosion of cum.

"Ungggh! Yes! Oh fuck yes, you better swallow it all!"

As if I wouldn't, Meghan thought. Jim's hot milky cum spewed out of his cock, squirting across her swirling tongue and down her throat. It wasn't as tasty as her brother's jism, but Meghan was so starved for the taste of cock's cream since Charlie went out of town that this gushing cum satisfied her very well.

Hungrily, she clung to the squirting erection, determined to nurse out every drop. Meghan felt warm and full with all the cum she'd just sucked out of Jim, and she knew she would keep sucking until he was hard enough again to fuck her.

As for Jim, he couldn't help thinking about all the fun he and Molly would have had telling this slut what to do all weekend. Oh well, he would just have to take notes and tell her all about it when he got back. For now, he thought, it was time to feel what Meghan's pink little cunt felt like on his cock.

12