Summer School Pt. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom must pass his classes; one way or another.
1.5k words
3.97
13.7k
3

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello you naughty girls and boys!

For those of you ready to settle in for a longer story I offer you this tale. It is about lessons learned and steps one must take to achieve a goal. It is also something of a favorite of mine. And there is a lot of naughtiness to enjoy. Many delicious themes will be covered and the cast is large. It is a story about Tom and his attendance of a very special summer school in which he must prove his worth to his teachers. Only then will he be able to gain access to his trust, which will assure him of a life of leisure and high society.

In Part One we find out how Tom landed himself in this very special Summer School. Tom and you the reader, get a taste of what's to come.

Please note the story tags I have listed for each chapter cover all 5 chapters of Part One. Chapter 1 is bereft of any sexual activity while providing information about our principle character and his motivations. Chapter 2 introduces the foot worship and foot kissing. Chapter 3 relates to spanking, caning, and whipping. Chapter 4 is again without any sexual encounters. And finally Chapter 5 sees some ass worship and ass kissing.

In Chapter 4, Tom tries to relieve some stress; but he may not be successful.

All characters in the story are 18 years of age or older.

*****

Enough is enough, and Tom had had enough. He was becoming far too familiar with Ms. Rodriguez's feet, rubbing them, smelling them, kissing them. He had suffered a painful beating at the hands of Ms. Wechsbotham and spent an undignified evening at home trying to soothe his sore ass. He had finals fast approaching and his last minute studying just wasn't working. He didn't have the time to learn all this crap.

And why was he worried about pleasing his teachers and passing his classes? Because that attorney had shown up and told him if he didn't he wouldn't get his money. His money! And if this bullshit requirement was there, why hadn't he heard about it earlier? He didn't want to waste time with classes anyway, but if he had known, he might have done some things differently. But now it was crunch time and he was definitely feeling the crunch.

So he should find a way to relax, to blow off some steam, right? Except Mildred had become suspicious and was watching him and Daddy's liquor cabinet very closely. It hadn't stopped him entirely from swiping a drink, but it slowed him down and made him more cautious.

So maybe what he really needed was some time with a girl. Nice tits and ass could make any guy happy. And he always felt great after a couple of blowjobs. And that brings us to where we are now. Josephine hadn't been too helpful of late and had been pestering him about where their relationship was going and whether he cared about her. He cared about her blowjob skills. He cared about her sweet little ass that he was dying to fuck. But now that was gone too.

They had a few arguments lately, many which could have been solved by a good blowjob, and neither of them were happy. And then Josephine decided to break up with him. That stupid little bitch! She should be thrilled to be with him. He had spent money on her. Okay, not a lot, but she had been to restaurants she probably wouldn't have seen with someone else. And he gave her his dick all the time, even if he had to convince her occasionally it was what she wanted.

And no, he wasn't going to keep her after he got his money, but she didn't know that. And he was willing to give her his dick until that happened. He already had a loose plan to make anal his gift to himself when he got his money, and a perfect way to top off their time together. Now that was ruined.

Of course when she broke off their relationship, that started another fight. Tom wasn't prepared to just let her go. He still had use for her. But all the talking, or shouting, got them nowhere. This was one fight they just couldn't resolve. It was over. He lost Josephine.

And that's when he decided it was time for a drink. Hell, it was time for a bottle. He had made his way to the liquor cabinet and grabbed a few things. He wasn't as careful this time but he could straighten it all later. He was mad as hell and didn't want to worry about it.

He had been tossing them back in his room for some time when he decided he needed to get some air. And not just some silly walk. He made his way down to the garage, walked past his beamer, and stood staring at the collection in front of him. These weren't cars, these were automotive legends. Some were old and classic, some were new. He could choose a convertible or a hardtop. So that's where he was now. He had to make a choice.

There weren't any bad choices among them, but if he was going to take one of Daddy's prize automobiles for a spin, it needed to be worth it. The Ferrari was in classic red and would be a thrill. Or the silver Porsche was another good option. He looked over them all once again and then he had his answer. Go big or go home, right? No point in messing around. Take the old man's prize for a ride. The McLaren. Yep. That was the ride for him.

Once he got inside he took a moment to look over the dash. Damn this was a hot car. He wasn't even sure what half the stuff was for. What he did know when he turned the engine over was that the purr, the roar, all around him told him this was the right choice. He used the remote to open the garage door. It must have been parked funny, because it was a little difficult getting it out of the garage.

Once he got it out of the garage he knew he was going to have the ride of his life. He'd try a few different roads, some curves, some straights. He was going to feel so much better. He was going to make some memories with this baby.

Too bad he couldn't even remember getting out of the gate.

@@@@@

Tom woke up in a hospital room. Actually he woke up several times in a hospital room. At some point Mildred was there talking to him, and he saw various nurses and doctors. 'Lucky' was a term they used a lot. But they also said there wouldn't be any serious long lasting effects. Obviously they didn't know his father.

What he did learn was that he had crashed the car. Not the car; the McLaren. The supercar. The car that previously was worth over $1 million. It was worth substantially less now. And that was why the police had also shown up in his hospital room. Seems Daddy determined it was stolen. Mildred was as ever an intermediary. His parents weren't coming home for this, and it was just as well.

Mildred had been taking and making a lot of calls. Meanwhile Tom just wanted to get out of here. But besides the issue of the car being stolen there was his drinking, so there were a few issues for the police to be concerned about. It wasn't clear yet if Tom would have to spend any time in court or what fines might be assessed. So while he wanted to leave he was willing to stay put while Mildred sorted things out.

His father had put people into action once he found out what had happened. Tom only wished he had put as many people and resources onto his recovery and release as he had onto the car. While Tom didn't know much of the details, from what he heard directly or overheard from Mildred and others, more effort was being put into the car and handling its loss than was being put into making sure he was safe and kept out of jail.

It was only a few busy days and Tom was released from the hospital. He had to sign some statements and there was some minor charge but he was given probation. The lawyers handled that mess. He didn't even know what the charge was. Grudgingly he was glad his father could arrange things, even if his reasons may not have all been about Tom.

Now he had to go into school and have a meeting with the Principal. He had to see what had to be done to make up his final exams. Turns out taking the car hadn't solved any of his problems. Over his days in the hospital he was forced to admit, at least to himself, that he had screwed up. Now he needed this school issue settled. He wasn't going to do anything else to risk his money.