Summer School Pt. 02 Ch. 09

Story Info
Tom receives an unexpected reward.
4.1k words
4.49
12.4k
7

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello you naughty girls and boys!

He's kissed her feet, licked her feet, sucked on her toes and soles, and he's even done it all when they were dripping with sweat. What could possibly be next? A reward? Tom has a surprising lesson to finish his first day of class.

All characters in the story are 18 years of age or older.

*****

Eventually Tom worked through his show of will. His energy and anger subsided, but he wasn't going to quit before she told him to; it was an act of defiance even as he sucked on her sweaty feet. He felt as if she may have guessed his intentions but she didn't tell him to stop. She watched him occasionally and had a look suggesting she was more than willing to test his resolve.

And so he continued licking her feet long past any traces of sweat still clung to them. He made a point of sucking her toes and working his tongue forcefully between them. He felt like he had been strapped to the footstool for an hour or more but he couldn't be sure. He was prepared to hold out for hours more if that's what it took. But then she finally gave in and told him to stop.

"Not bad Tom. Very thorough. Though we may still need to work on your finesse. Still you have proven yourself capable and I'm glad to see you have the strength to see this through."

She was still taunting him but he had made his point. He could see this through all right. He had the strength as well as the determination. These women weren't going to stop him. He'd jump through their hoops and he'd get his money.

Ms. Rodriguez pulled her feet down from the footstool and got up from her chair. She moved around behind Tom and he came to the conclusion she was removing the bindings on his legs. Soon he had a little more freedom and he was eager to be off the footstool and sitting in a chair or even standing.

She even pulled and shook his legs in turn as if trying to bring some life back into them. But then he felt her removing his shoes. What was that about? When his socks followed he became more curious; and concerned.

"What are you doing?"

"Relax Tom. You've done well. I think you may have even earned a treat."

Tom had no idea what she was on about. Ms. Rodriguez had become quite the puzzle and he was nowhere close to a solution. Why the change? And what could she have in mind for a 'treat'?

"Thanks, but I don't need you to lick my feet."

She let out a sudden laugh and paused what she was doing. It took a moment for her to regain her composure.

"No Tom, that's not going to happen. Ladies' feet are meant to be kissed; not men's."

She continued on but more to herself than to him.

"Such a silly boy. So much to learn."

So clearly that wasn't her intention. It was just a guess, but she was the one with the interest in feet. How was he to know what she was thinking or what she thought of as a reward for good behavior? She was right about one thing, there was much he had to learn; about her.

She removed the strap across his back and now he was very nearly free. Once she freed his arms he could get off this damn piece of furniture even if she didn't lower the shelf under his chin. She told him to lift his waist and he did.

Before he realized what was happening she had reached under him and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans.

"Hey, what gives!"

"Watch your tone Tom. Your little outbursts may earn you some punishment if you can't keep yourself in line."

But she offered no explanation for her actions, and seconds later she was tugging his jeans down his legs and removed them completely. He had never been in his underwear in front Ms. Rodriguez. However it did make him think about his short time with Ms. Wechsbotham.

She had seen him in his underwear. And she had pulled down his pants. It was before she used the paddle on him. And more than that, Ms. Wechsbotham had actually removed his underwear as well, leaving him exposed and embarrassed.

As if on cue, Ms. Rodriguez put her fingers in his waistband and quickly removed his underwear from his body. He felt his face go red. If anything this was worse than the depantsing from Ms. Wechsbotham. He was even more exposed; more vulnerable.

But that wasn't enough. He soon felt her hands on his penis and testicles. He hadn't considered being naked in front of Ms. Rodriguez, but he never expected her to take hold of his family jewels.

"Stop that. Let me go!"

"Really Tom, you should know better than to antagonize someone who has you by the balls. Now just relax. I'm not going to hurt you; unless you keep fussing."

So Tom tried to relax. He still didn't know what her game was. Her hand circled his scrotum and shaft and she was pushing him back down onto the stool with his junk hanging over the back edge. Then while keeping a grip, her other hand seemed to be reattaching the strap across his back. Maybe he wasn't to be free of this footstool so soon after all.

While he was trying to figure out what she had in mind his focus was drawn to something else. Her hand, and perhaps more importantly her fingers, were still on his privates. And his body was reacting to her touch.

This was also embarrassing but he knew he was growing against her hands. She would surely notice, but then she had to know this would happen. Did she want it to happen?

As blood filled his member there was a slight discomfort as his dick was pulled back so far. He would have preferred to have it under his belly and pointing 'upward' as was more natural. Then he could have really gotten a satisfying erection. Still it wasn't going away and he could feel it pressing against the stool with more and more force as more blood surged into it.

Her hands came away from him entirely but he was still pulsing against the stool. He didn't know why she had done it or what her plans were but now that he had a growing erection he didn't want to lose the feeling. He focused on his dick and had thoughts of humping the stool as he felt her reattach the bindings to his legs.

Then he heard a clicking sound. When she began to spin the stool around with him still attached to it, he guessed she had somehow unlocked rollers in the stool's feet. This was turning out to me more than just a simple footstool. Certainly it was much more than he would have guessed when he was first told to lay down on top of it.

His legs sort of dragged behind the movement, but he was sure it would have been easy to have them bound so that he couldn't stop the stool's motion. She could have spun him dizzy if she wanted too. Thankfully that wasn't her intention.

She spun him around 180 degrees and he heard the clicking again and knew the stool was once again fixed in its position. He was looking into the room, his shoes, socks, jeans, and underwear in a pile on the floor not far away.

He heard Ms. Rodriguez behind him. She was moving a bit, maybe adjusting pillows for comfort or something as she sat back down in the chair. Well he wasn't going to be getting up from the stool. Now he couldn't see her but his bare backside was on full display. And if that wasn't enough his erection was still pressing forward; wanting more attention. Just what did she have in mind?

"So tell me Tom; do you think you have been a good boy?"

As she said it, he felt the silky smooth sole of her bare foot come in contact with his dick and balls. He inhaled sharply and as his dick twitched in response he was afraid he had just leaked his first drops of precum. He had never felt anything quite like this before.

He had of course received numerous blowjobs from Josephine and in the process she had taken his dick in hand, but that wasn't quite the same. It was similar surely, but still different. As her toes dragged across his testicles and gave a little squeeze he tried to discreetly hump the stool.

This was amazing. He never would have thought a woman's feet could feel so good against his dick, and yet his dick was very pleased with this new sensation. It didn't matter that it was Ms. Rodriguez or that he was strapped to the stool. He wasn't just letting this happen; he wanted it to happen.

"Can you hear me Tom? I asked you a question."

He could hear her, and indeed she had asked a question, but his body had been busy processing the new sensations. He was about to say something when her foot moved again and he gasped. But he knew she wanted him to respond. So he took a deep breath and made an effort to speak.

"Yes I can...ahh...hear you. I...ahh ahh...I'm...ahh...good boy..."

Her foot was sliding along his shaft, her toes dancing all the way. He became aware that at some point he had closed his eyes. That was fine, he didn't want to open them now. While he hadn't thought about it before, he was now convinced she could make him cum with just her bare foot. And right now he really wanted to cum.

"Well I'm not so sure..."

Slowly she pulled her foot away until it left him entirely. He tried humping the stool as best he could but it wasn't the same as the feeling of her soft, silky sole. He wanted her foot to come back; no, he needed her foot to come back and play with his pulsing, growing dick.

"I suppose you haven't done too bad for your first day. Still..."

She didn't bring her foot back to him; not exactly. She seemed to be bouncing her foot in the air and her toes barely brushed against his balls a couple times. It was like a loose wire and his balls were flickering each time her toes made contact. It was electric and kept him on edge, but he still needed her foot back.

"But maybe if you promised to be a good boy..."

And her foot returned. The ball of her foot met his balls and her toes curled around his sac. It was just what he needed and he felt he was about to shoot a load right there. But at that moment he also felt the ball of her other foot land just below the glans and press hard against him, squeezing him against the stool.

Somehow she had put the brakes on, and his load hung in some mystical space between his balls the outside world. It was yet another new sensation. He was intrigued, but he still wanted cum. He wanted to cum badly.

"Yes I will...ahh ahh ahh...I promise to...ahh ahh...promise to...ahh...be a goo...ahh ahh ahh...good boy...ahh ahh..."

As soon as he began to speak her feet went back to work. Now there were two soles and two sets of toes all playing and dancing across his dick and balls. It was incredible. She could make him cum alright. But she also wasn't letting it happen. He had come close once again and she had stopped him from shooting. Her expert feet were in complete control.

Even after he finished his anguished plea, her feet kept working him. The soles stroked him here, pressed there, and rested momentarily in various spots. The toes spread and closed, scrunched and flexed, danced and teased; all with sensations that filled and strained his cock

Even in this position against the stool he felt he was having one of the biggest erections of his life. He could feel the pulsing and twitching and more than that he could feel the stretching of his knob and shaft.

"So you promise to be a good boy?"

He had already promised, but yes, of course, he would be a good boy. He would do anything. He just needed her to let him cum. He would do anything to cum.

"Yes, yes...ahh ahh...promise...ahh ahh...I'll be good!"

It wasn't easy to speak and his eyes were clenched tight. But he had to let her know he would be good. He had to tell her so she would let him cum. He had to cum.

"And you will kiss and lick and suck my feet?"

Oh god she was going to drag this out even further. He wasn't sure he could take it. It's not like he had any real choice. She knew he would have to keep caring for her feet. But know, while his cock and balls ached for release she wanted to hear him say he would do it.

"Yes...ahh...I will...ahh ahh...kiss, lick...ahh...yes I, I, I...ahh...will do it..."

Her feet continued their sexual assault of him. His whole body was trembling against the stool. At this point he was somewhat thankful for the restraints as he feared he may have fallen off without them. He might have been free without them, but then he didn't really want to be free of her feet; not at this moment.

"Well that's good to know."

Her footplay slowed. One foot rested beneath his glans, holding him in check. The other toes feathered up and down his shaft and balls. Then they left as the foot again bounced in the air, the toes making regular brushes across his balls.

What was she doing! He wasn't finished! She didn't take her feet away but his cock which had been about to burst was still waiting. If anything, he felt he was sliding away from the peak of climax.

She didn't say anything more. She just kept up the slow teasing. It was like he was a pot left to simmer on the stove. She was mindful of it, so it wouldn't boil over but that's exactly what he wanted. He didn't care if he was in his Spanish teacher's house, strapped to a strange footstool, naked from the waist down. He wanted her feet to...no he needed her feet, desperately needed her feet, to return to his dick so he could cum!

She continued to play with him and he heard himself give out a low moan. But she wasn't giving it her all anymore. She was content to let him wait and suffer. Did she know what he was going through? He was afraid she was fully aware of how he felt.

This whole thing had been crazy. He knew the summer school idea was going to be filled with unpleasant tasks for his teachers and he knew he had no real choice in the matter. And he had never expected to be in such a situation as he was now.

She was the one that suggested he deserved a 'treat'. She was the one who began all this footplay which gave him one of the biggest erections, if not the biggest erection of his life. And yet she was leaving him just a short distance away.

While he hated to admit it, even to himself, he realized that once again he needed her. He didn't need anybody. He just needed his money and he could do whatever he wanted. But he didn't have it yet. And even with his money he might not be able to convince her to continue. And right now that's what he really needed.

"Please..."

It was a soft plea. At first he wasn't sure if he had really made the sounds or if it was all in his head. But she had heard him.

"What was that my dear boy?"

"Please..."

He couldn't quite bring himself to ask for what he needed but his plea this time was louder and more clear. She had to know what he wanted. She had to.

"Did you want something from me? What is it you want?"

She wasn't giving up that easy but neither was he. She had suggested it, she had started it, now surely she could finish the job. He didn't know how much it would have meant before but she knew what she had done to him.

"Please continue."

"Please continue what? Your training? Surely we will continue. You have a lot to learn over the coming weeks. But what is it you want right now?"

She was toying with him. She had to know. But he was going to have to satisfy her need. He didn't want to prolong the game so he tried to think what it was she wanted to hear.

"I...I want your feet."

"Oh I see. You mean like this..."

And within seconds her feet went back to work and just as quickly his body reacted. She stroked and squeezed and pressed and teased. She didn't say anymore but she didn't have to. Her feet did all the talking. The smooth soles, the perfect toes, they were the perfect instruments to getting him to the greatest climax of his life.

And yet he wasn't there. Well he was so nearly there; a few more times. But every time he felt he might burst and make a lake of cum on her floor, her foot would apply the brake. He was now sure that not only could her feet make him cum, but they were also quite capable of keeping him from cumming.

"So Tom is there something else that you want?"

"Yes...ahh ahh...I want...to...ahh...to...ahh ahh ahh...pleeeaasse..."

She truly was an expert. When he touched and rubbed or even kissed and licked her feet, he had no idea they had such a talent. She was driving him crazy with lust and he humped the stool as best he could but he knew he would never reach his goal without her consent.

"You have to tell me what you want or I can't help you."

"I want...ahh ahh...I want...ahh ahh ahh...to...to...ahh ahh...I want to...ahh ahh...I want to CUM!"

He had said it. He practically shouted it across the room, across the house. Could the neighbors have heard? Did he really care? He was being brutally honest. He wanted to cum and he wanted it so very badly.

"Well I see. You do sound rather serious. Now just who are you asking for this favor Tom?"

It still wasn't over. Her feet moved and he was almost there once more. He was hanging on right at the peak. One good push and he would be up and over.

"Ms. Rodriguez...ahh ahh...I need...ahh...I need...ahh...to cum. Please!"

"Call me Felicia."

What? His mind suddenly spun around. What was she saying? What did it matter? What he needed right now was to cum. Sure if that's what she wanted, why not? He could call her anything if she would just let him finish!

"Felicia...ahh...I need...ahh ahh...I need to...ahh ahh ahh...cum!"

"Much better dear. I like the sound of that. But you know what would sound even better? I think I'd like to hear you beg."

What? Fine, yes of course. Wait what was he saying? Was he really willing to beg? To beg this woman who had tormented him with her feet. This woman who had plans to torment him further with her feet; and not just her feet but the feet of her friends. Was He willing to beg her just for the chance at letting her feet bring him to an explosive orgasm?

In short, yes.

"Please...ahh ahh...please Felicia...please let me...ahh ahh ahh...please let me cum...ahh ahh...please, please...ahh ahh..."

"More! I want to hear you beg! Beg!"

"PLEASE...ahh ahh...Please, PLEASE...ahh ahh...PLEEAASSE...ahh ahh...Please Felicia ...ahh ...please... ahh ahh ahh...please let me CUM!"

"BEG!"

"Please Felica!...ahh ahh ahh...Let me CUMMM!"

And she did. After his screaming plea, she let off the brake and all her toes assailed his balls. As each load coursed through his shaft and spurt along the stool to splash on the floor, her toes kept milking his balls. One, two, three pumps and he was still going. Five, no six; now eight? He lost all count and lost all caring. He just couldn't stop.

She continued to milk his balls and then one foot stroked his shaft. She seemed intent on draining every last drop from him. And he was quite surprised by the gallons he felt he had already sprayed onto the floor below.

It felt like he had been pumping for a full minute but he couldn't be sure. Time was irrelevant. But he was sure it was the biggest load he had ever shot. And who could have imagined it was all due to a pair of feet?

His breathing slowed and his exhausted body was lying limp over the stool. He opened his eyes to a blurry view of the room. That was amazing. It was totally unbelievable, but just as amazing. Her feet waited a few seconds, maybe for some final play or one last check to see if he was completely drained, but eventually they pulled away.

"Well Tom I think that brings us to an end of our first session. I have some reading material and assignments for you which I will go get. Meanwhile I think you can busy yourself cleaning up the mess you made. Such a naughty boy."

She was already undoing the straps as she spoke and soon he was free of the footstool, if only he could muster the strength to stand. She stepped away and he soon noticed her absence in the room. Slowly he rose to his feet and turned to see the evidence of what he had done.

Yep. It was indeed quite a mess. The puddle of cum was larger than he had seen before and there were still tracks on the side of the stool, some ending in drips to the floor below. He was about to grab his underwear when he decided he should wipe his cock off first.

12