Summer School Pt. 02 Ch. 10

Story Info
Mildred helps Tom with his homework.
7.6k words
4.24
12.3k
5

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello you naughty girls and boys!

Tom's made it through his first day of Summer School. He's even received an unexpected reward in the form of a footjob from his Spanish teacher. Now it's time for him to get through his first night of homework. Should basically be reading. But what does Mildred have in mind?

All characters in the story are 18 years of age or older.

*****

Tom was in his room with his new books. He had been looking through a book about foot massages. It was a little more technical about the process and didn't have any mention of removing a slipper and smelling a foot in 'one smooth motion' as Ms. Rodriguez had instructed. It did however illustrate various areas of the foot and different techniques for massaging.

Tom had first picked up the reflexology book but he quickly decided he wasn't ready for that. It looked a lot more like work and too many 'zones' to remember. But even the massage book was more involved than he would have guessed. It wasn't very exciting but it was readable.

Actually, he had to admit that in a certain way it was a little exciting. Not the book itself really but the pictures of bare feet kept reminding him of the footjob he had received that morning. He could never have imagined it beforehand, but the pleasure Ms. Rodriguez gave him with her feet was exquisite.

He had become more focused on the feet pictures and thoughts of his amazing footjob. Soon he gave up on the words entirely and flipped a few pages to see if any feet pictured resembled those of his Spanish teacher. And while searching he also unzipped his pants.

He couldn't find a really close match. He was also becoming aware that feet came in many shapes and sizes even if some of the differences seemed subtle at first. As his hands gripped his cock he closed his eyes and tried to bring back the sensations of that morning.

Her toes had tickled his balls and he tried to mimic the action with his fingertips. It was similar, but it wasn't the same. He also stroked his shaft remembering how her sole had slid up and down it. He was getting some of the feeling but it was a faint shadow to his encounter with her bare feet. He wasn't even sure if he could come given the buckets she had drained from him only hours ago.

He was starting to give up on recreating the footjob and just go for an old fashioned wank when he heard a knock at his door. Quickly he pulled his hand from his underwear and zipped up his pants.

"So Tom, how's the homework going?"

It was Mildred. He hadn't closed his door, it was standing open, but Mildred had the courtesy to knock before entering. It wasn't common for her to come to his room, but if he had really wanted privacy he could have closed his door.

"Hey Mildred. It's fine. Just doing some reading right now."

They had already had a talk after Tom had agreed to his summer school. He was sure Mildred had supplied damning evidence to his Principal, Ms. Eaglebride, and when confronted she calmly confirmed his suspicions. His first thought was to read her the riot act, but although he began a bit hostile he soon realized it wouldn't do him any good.

Mildred gave him a moment for his outburst and then gave her own retort. She gave a rather motherly sounding speech about how she did in fact care and this was really his fault and the steps taken were for his own good.

Admittedly she made her point very well. Mildred had done a lot to keep things under control when Tom had wrecked his dad's McLaren. And while she was instrumental in setting up this damn summer school situation, it had in fact given him a way to meet his trust obligations. So while they certainly weren't best buddies, they had come to a cordial relationship.

"So what are you reading?"

"It's about how to give a foot massage."

There was really no point in hiding it. She had to have some idea of what his summer school was all about, and he was beyond being embarrassed in front of Mildred about a book he had to read.

"Ooh, that sounds like a fun subject. I'm sure there's lots to learn."

She was teasing him. It wasn't much but he was ready to hear what she had to say or answer a question so he could get back to work. Even if it was just more reading, that would be better than making small talk with Mildred right now.

"Yeah I have a lot to read, so if you can just tell me what you came here for, I really need to get back to my work."

But clearly she was in no rush to leave. In fact she strolled over to his bed and sat on the corner; something that would never have happened before everything changed.

"What I came here for was to check on you. And you'll have to get used to working with me around. I had a talk with Patricia today and she wants me to supervise your homework studies."

He didn't like the fact that Mildred and his Principal were on a first name basis. He was in deep enough as it was; he didn't need them plotting together any more than they had already. He also didn't like the idea of Mildred supervising him. It was just one more twist of the screw.

"So you're just going to sit there and watch me read?"

"Oh Tom, don't be so sullen. You have to read anyway. What difference does it make if I'm here? I'm not going to stare at you reading for hours, I'm just here to make sure you're doing your homework and not goofing off."

"Fine. Well then I better get back to reading."

Tom turned and went back to the book. He located the pages where he was last taking in any information and picked up from there. He tried to ignore Mildred's presence and simply get through his book.

Mildred wasn't standing over him but it was still difficult to ignore her presence in the room. He heard her moving slightly on the bed, his bed, and figured she was making herself more comfortable. He didn't want to look.

He kept reading, and occasionally re-reading passages as he tried to focus on foot massages and not focus on Mildred. He wasn't used to anyone being in his room and just her breathing was a distraction. Then he heard more sounds which suggested she was now lying on his bed.

"This is really a nice bed you have."

Of course it was a nice bed. He was a Marshall. It wasn't going to be some cheap piece of kiddie furniture. It was a large bed, and it was expensive. Just as it should be. Surely it was nicer than hers but then she wasn't a Marshall, she was just part of the help.

He turned around to find her lying in the middle of his bed, hands behind her head, looking at the ceiling, and her ankles crossed. She was in a rather plain navy blue dress, her usual work attire, and it was quite a scene. The housekeeper relaxing on his bed; as if she were a queen.

And Mildred did fit the housekeeper look. She was really a bit more as she was the head of the household when his parents were away; and that was almost always. So she fit various roles; nanny was another often used. And the skinny lawyer always referred to her as his governess. The job title never really mattered to Tom. She was the head of the staff; she was Mildred.

And now Mildred was relaxing on his bed. She did sometimes wear aprons, especially in the kitchen, but it wasn't a constant piece of her uniform. She never dressed flashy but she didn't have a specific outfit she wore every day. Tom did realize this navy blue dress did seem to be a favorite.

She wasn't the short and round housekeeper image, but instead looked more like something out of a 60s TV show. In fact he would say that she looked a lot like Donna Reed. So slim and crisply dressed would be a good description. She had blondish hair and she had...he realized at that moment he wasn't even sure what her eye color was; blue?

"Oh, I'm sorry. That was rather rude of me. It's just such a comfortable bed I guess I got distracted."

So maybe she had realized that she was lying on his bed. Yeah, she didn't belong there. If she was a bit embarrassed she deserved it. But at least she would be getting off his bed; or so he thought.

"I shouldn't have my shoes on your nice bed. There. That's better."

He could hardly believe it, but she hadn't gotten off his bed. Instead she simply uncrossed her ankles and slipped her shoes off, letting them fall to the floor. And then she crossed her hosed ankles once more to relax in comfort.

Tom found his mouth had dropped open and he closed it as he turned back to his book. Things with Mildred had definitely changed. He might have actually preferred her standing over him like a schoolteacher rather than relaxing in his own room, on his own bed.

He tried again to read and ignore her, while she seemed content to lay back and relax. It was hard to concentrate and he made slow progress. Minutes passed and she didn't move so he just continued reading hoping he could get through this book.

"So today you were learning something about foot massage were you? It so happens I have a pair of tired feet. Why don't you come over here and show me some of what you learned today."

He really should have seen it coming, he really should. But even as she slipped off her shoes he didn't catch the clue of what was coming next. All he got was Mildred was exercising her new rights of comfort and flaunting her power over him. He didn't see that it was all coming back to feet.

"I really should get through this book. Maybe another time."

He sounded weak and he hated it. He knew better than to tell her to go to hell, but he still wanted to avoid this task.

"Tom I'm trying to be polite, but you should realize I wasn't asking you...I was telling you. Now put down that book and come over here. I take homework supervision seriously."

She ended it with a wry smile, but it was clear she wasn't taking no for an answer. Tom closed the book and slowly made his way over to the bed.

"You see Tom being in charge of your homework is a responsibility, although I imagine it will also provide some perks along the way, and intend to do my duty. Now if you don't want me having a serious talk with Patricia, you had better learn to follow my orders. Understand?"

"Yes. What do you want me to do?"

"Well cheer up Tom. Don't be so sad. After all I'm helping you with your homework. Now why don't you just kneel at the foot of the bed and you can rub my feet. Hmmm. Foot of the bed. How appropriate. You're just going to learn so much about feet."

Tom really had no choice. He moved to the end of his bed and got down on his knees. Soon he was close to Mildred's nylon feet. He took a deep breath and then reached out for her foot. At least, he thought to himself, this could be his required foot massage of the week.

He held her foot in his hand. It was warm and just a little damp. He began to rub her foot much as he had done for Ms. Rodriguez. He quickly noticed a few differences.

While both pairs of feet were roughly the same size, Mildred's feet were slimmer and her foot a little longer. Also her foot felt different from Ms. Rodriguez. They were women's feet but it was clear they weren't exactly the same.

The second difference which became increasingly apparent was that Mildred's foot was covered in nylon hose and his experiences with Ms. Rodriguez's feet had always been bare feet, with skin to skin contact. This was a sensation he wasn't used to.

He could still feel the curves and tight spots of her foot, but there was this element of texture that the hose provided. It was like a second skin moving with, and sometimes against, his own hands. And it wasn't just the tactile sensation. Working her hose covered foot created scratchy, hissing sounds as well.

He also detected a faint aroma from her feet. He wasn't going in for a closer inspection, but he already determined that too was varied from the foot scent of Ms. Rodriguez; sweaty or dry. He continued to work on her foot and tried hard not to think about the fact that it was Mildred's foot he was now massaging.

But it was Mildred's foot. It was crazy when he agreed to rub his Spanish teacher's feet in exchange for a grade, but somehow even that seemed a more reasonable bargain. So much had happened since then, but he was still faced with the knowledge that he was rubbing Mildred's feet!

Mildred worked for the Marshalls. So by extension, Mildred worked for him! Yet here he was, on his knees, rubbing her damp, sweaty, nyloned feet. It wasn't supposed to be like this! But it was like this. He really had no other choice. He worked her foot and started counting the hours and days until he would be granted his money.

Mildred however, didn't seem to have any trouble at all adjusting to this new arrangement. She just lay there on his bed relaxing and enjoying his ministrations. She knew it wasn't something he was eager to do and that just made it all the more delicious.

She had watched Tom grow up these past years. Financially he had a bright future; very bright. And of course that kind of money would bring all sorts of opportunities. But she was becoming more and more disappointed in his choices and his behavior.

She did have sympathy. It wasn't easy dealing with Mr. Marshall or even Mrs. Marshall and Mildred was often grateful they were away so much of the time. But she also realized the effect that had on Tom. Hard to really say what's worse, a bad father or no father, and Mildred didn't claim to have the answer.

Money was also a blessing and a curse for Tom. At least she could see that, but Tom was too young to fully realize his situation. So yes she did have some sympathy for his upbringing and his life. But then there was the other side.

Tom had so much handed to him. So many obstacles he never even saw, much less had to overcome. So many privileges, rewards, and opportunities that people like Mildred could only dream of. And Mildred still counted her blessings for she knew so many had it worse than she did. She had a good life by all counts, if not a grand extravagant one.

But that's why she couldn't stand to see Tom just throw it all away. Part of her felt it would serve him right if his silly, arrogant behavior cost him his trust money. But that really wasn't a good solution. It may show him what a fool he was but then all those opportunities would be lost and it would just make him more bitter and likely abusive and self-destructive.

That wasn't what she wanted. She truly wanted Tom to succeed. She wanted him to be the man his father should have become. Working for wealth built much better character than having it handed over. And while the summer school was far from a traditional path, she felt the work he put in there would help make him a better man.

And if it didn't make him a better man it would at least make him more useful, for at least a short while.

She hadn't planned any of this ahead of time. Really the biggest concern she had about him recently was her suspicion of his drinking. She was trying to make decisions about how best to handle that, both for Tom and his father.

But when Tom wrecked his daddy's car everything went into overdrive. She didn't sleep much those days and she was having to put out one fire after another. She was also having to make decisions about Tom and his family and her role regarding them.

She knew he had endangered his grades and thereby his trust, and had made calls to the school. She wasn't ready to give up on Tom and she knew his parents were unaware, and perhaps uncaring as to his scholastic state.

It was when she had a long talk with Patricia that the two of them came up with a solution. In truth much of the summer school was Patricia's idea but Mildred saw how it could solve so many problems. They discussed various terms and came up with an agreement they were both happy with.

And one of the benefits of that agreement was that Mildred would be supervising Tom's homework assignments. Mildred did not as yet have all the details about what homework Tom would be given but she had an idea of the sorts of trials he would be put through.

From her perspective, the homework supervision fulfilled a couple of objectives. It would, for her benefit, allow Mildred to receive some of the rewards of Tom's service. It would also be another means for her to keep watch over him to ensure he was being treated fairly, well at least to a degree, and that he would hold up his end so that he could receive his trust in due course.

Mildred had faith in Patricia, but given the vast amount of money involved, precautions were a necessity. She needed to keep a close eye on what was happening with Tom.

And then she let a big smile cross her face. For what was happening with Tom right now, was that he was kneeling at the foot of his bed, massaging her tired, achy feet. He had been there nearly thirty minutes working each foot in turn. Now she was ready to push him a bit further.

Tom had been working and working Mildred's tired, sweaty feet for an age. He tried not to think about the time as he found that only seemed to slow the clock even more. So he tried to focus on her feet and crazy as it sounded, tried to practice what he had read and learned so far, both from the book and Ms. Rodriguez.

What he wasn't prepared to do was anything more than rub her feet. He wasn't about to get into the kissing and licking and sucking that he had to do for Felicia. This was strictly hands.

Mildred seemed to be stirring and he hoped he was nearing the end of his service. He had other things to do than give his housekeeper a foot massage.

"That's very nice Tom. For a beginner I think you show a lot of promise. But it's sort of just a tease with my hose on. I think it's time we take them off so you can get down and dirty with my bare feet."

Oh god no. He did think rubbing her stocking feet was different but he hadn't considered she just thought of it as some type of foreplay; or would that be footplay? But now she was asking him, no telling him, to remove the nylon casings from her feet so he could start all over again on her bare skin. He was looking for a way out.

"Come on Tom, don't be scared. I'm just wearing knee-highs. So you can just slide your hands up my calf and then just roll the hose down and off my toes. Surely you've done that before. No? Well then this is just another learning experience which I am happy to offer. Chop, chop. You've still got work to do."

He had been in a daze. His hands stopped moving after she mentioned removing the hose. And he just looked at her feet with a blank stare as she described her knee-high stockings and how to remove them. She had a point that he may well have to do something like that in the future but he didn't feel it made it any easier to reach for Mildred's calf.

Slowly he began to move. He muttered a sort of yes response when she urged him to hurry up but his speed never really took off. Slowly his hands found her ankle and just as slowly they slide upwards, passing the hem of her modest dress and approaching her knee.

He felt the change in surface as he reached the end of her knee-highs and his fingers touched the bare skin of her legs. It actually took a little effort to get his fingers inside the cuff and begin a proper roll, but eventually he was gathering more and more of the stocking in his hands as his fingers made their way back down to her foot.

She lifted her foot slightly, allowing him to pull, stretch, and roll them over her heel. From there it was a simple matter to bring them off her foot completely. He sat there on his knees staring at her bare foot, her rolled up knee-high still in his hands.

"Seems you already have an appreciation for feet. Like what you see? Tell me what you're thinking."

Her speaking broke him out of his trance. What he had been thinking was how he hadn't been able to avoid feet all day, and that now here he was about to spend even more time with Mildred's bare feet. Instead he held up the bunched up stocking.