Summer Sex

Story Info
Various intertwining stories.
3.9k words
14.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosie pulled up the driveway and parked her car. She climbed out and grabbed her bag. It had been a long busy day at work. She was so tense all day, so she couldn't wait to get home and relax.

This summer, she decided she wanted to make money so she took a job at one of her favorite clothing stores, instead of relaxing like she did every summer since grade 12. She wanted money because after 2 years of university skimping, she knew her parents would only pay for so much. She liked it, but she was kept busy from morning to afternoon and she couldn't wait to relax.

Climbing the stairs to her room she began to unzip my jeans and she pulled off her shirt. She was about to put on some lounge pants until she stopped. She was alone. Her brother Jason wouldn't be home for at least another and who knows when her mother would be home.

Just to be sure she called out "Hello? Anyone home?" she was greeted with silence. Yes. She silently cheered.

She walked over to her bed and opened a drawer. In there lay many things, Rosie pulled out a purple vibrator and a flesh colored 9 inch dildo. She hadn't pleasured herself in a while and she thought this was the perfect way to relax. She turned on her computer and searched up a porno. She found one about a housewife sleeping with the mailman. She turned it on and lay back on her bed.

She pulled off her bra and her boobs fell out, perky, like two halves of a melon, round with small nipples that pointed straight out. She slipped her underwear off and switched on the vibrator. She felt herself getting wet as she knew what was about to come.

She took one hand and began to slowly rub the outside of her pussy lips, skimming her clit, but not touching it. She stroked her thighs and rub soft fingers around the outside of her cunt, teasing, feeling the juices from her pussy dipping out onto her hands. She turns the vibrator to it's to the lowest setting. A moan escapes her mouth, and she can't wait any longer. She opens her legs far as she can and presses the vibrator directly to her clit, she was so wet with pussy juice that she doesn't bother to lube it up. Instead, she simply begins to push the wide tip of her dildo into her tight hole, thinking as she do about the hard shaft about to split her in two. Her cunt is stretched almost to the limit, trying to take in the huge cock. She slides it and out a couple times, then turned the vibrator up to full. She can feel an orgasm crashing towards her as she picks up the pace and shoves the dildo into her slit, pumping it in and out of her pussy as the vibrator stimulates her clit. She is so turned on that it only takes a couple more seconds before she cums explosively, moaning, lifting her hips to push her dildo further in. She pulls it out, just a couple inches, then shove it back in again, pounding it home like a hard cock. She fucks herself with it, and she cries out, she is so turned on she can't think about anything but thrusting that thick dildo into her pussy.

Rosie finishes up on a high; she lies on the bed calming herself from all the excitement. This was just what she needed to prepare her for her night with Nolan. She got dressed and walked down the stairs. She poured herself a mug of tea before putting in a movie and settling herself down to watch.

When Jason got home he saw Rosie with her legs tucked gently under her watching a serious part of one of her favorite movies. Unable to resist, he snuck up behind her before smacking his hands on her shoulders and yelling Boo! Rosie screamed and jumped 10 feet out of her seat, she hit her brother hard before chasing her around the house. They were the best of friends.

Later that night Rosie decided to go out with her boyfriend, Nolan, a quiet yet loveable guy. Even Jason approved him for his younger sister Rosie. When Rosie slipped on her shoes and shouted a goodbye, she grabbed Nolan's hand and headed out.

Jason breathed a sigh of relief, he was finally alone. He was carrying a heavy load.

He finally had enough privacy to give in to what his cock begged for all day -the contact of bare skin on skin. He pulled off his pants and then his boxers; he pulled out his member to free it entirely. He sighed out loud at the welcome sensation of his hand closing over his overly sensitive shaft. Using the pre-cum as lube he began to rub his dick, the tip all the way down to the sack. He was so completely lost in the feelings generated by that wonderful friction on his most sensitive part. He began to fantasize being with a perfect woman, her lips licking his cock, and then feeling the soft velvety folds of her pussy. Hardly aware of his actions, he rocked his hips back and forth, fucking his fist as he squeezed his balls. His toes curled, and his muscles began to stiffen all through his legs. Everything became very hot and very tense, and as his hand squeezed and stroked, he finally felt the dam burst. He held the base of his cock hard as the first jets of cum shot forth, landing high on his stomach in thick warm spatters. After his orgasm subside, he sat up to clean himself off, and go get something to eat. Jacking off always tired him out.

Meanwhile, Rosie sat in a car as Nolan was driving her back, the very both feeling very hot and bothered, and decided to end the evening early to head back to Nolan's house, his parents for out for the weekend. Rosie reached over and began to rub his package through his jeans. Nolan looks over at Rosie and she smiled. She continued to rub Nolan's penis through his pants and she lifted up her skirt and part her panties. She rubbed her pussy, and her and Nolan's breathing got hard. Their eyes met with wordless exchange. He pulled into a deserted car park. And immediately they were all over each other. Rosie removes her underwear. Nolan leans his face down to her pussy and takes one long lick from the bottom of her slit up along her pussy lips and over the top of her clit. The taste, mixed with her aroma, is intoxicating and he feels like he is getting drunk on her pussy juice.

Nolan licks her juice from all around her pussy without touching her pussy lips. He licks along the outside of her lips, gently sucking one, and then the other of her pussy lips, into her mouth. She keeps moving around, trying to position his tongue directly on her pussy.

He moves his tongue up so he is licking the top of her slit, just below her clit and slip two fingers inside her pussy. He pumps my fingers in and out of her pussy as he gently licks her clit. Rosie squirms and with one last lick she is sent over the edge. Letting out a loud moan, she grabs the back of his head, holding it hard against her pussy. Her shoulders are up off the car seat and she's bucking her hips up and down, shaking, throbbing and gushing pussy juice, as she cums. When her orgasm finally subsides, her head falls back on the bed and her chest is heaving up and down. She climbs up and reaches over to Nolan's pants and unzips his jeans. She then tugs off his boxers gently and then engulfs his cock with her mouth. She was very turned on by this experience, sex in public that she began to hungrily deep throat his hard cock like there was no tomorrow. She then brought her knees up on the back seat while she was giving him a blowjob so that she was on all fours she began to finger herself while sucking. Nolan maneuvered so that his fingers played with her clit & spread her pussy as she sucked. Nolan was in seventh heaven as Rosie gave him the best blowjob he has had in a while. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her lips on his hard swollen member. Nolan was desperately close to cumming so he decided to stop because he really wanted to fuck Rosie. His throbbing cock was on the verge of exploding, so he grabbed Rosie and pulled her soaking wet cunt onto his hard thick cock. Nolan climbed on top of her on the back seat of the car and he rammed his cock into her soaking wet, hot cunt. He fucked like animals for a long time. By now they were lost in the pleasure of it all.

He slowly pulls the entire length of her cock out of her snug, little pussy until just the head is inside. Then, just as slowly he pushes it all the way back in. She is steaming hot and so tight that it feels like a warm rubber band grabbing his cock. He repeats the slow sliding in and out until she is arching her back and raising her hips up to meet his strokes. He starts pumping faster.

Rosie sighs and moans softly as Nolan grunts with each thrust. Rosie is now rising up her ass and matching him stroke for stroke. Her hands are gripping his back, pulling him tightly against her. His face is buried in her neck and his arms are under her shoulders. With his hands holding her body from sliding up the seat, he slams his cock harder into her pussy. His balls are slapping her ass and she's grinding her clit against his as he plunges deeper and deeper into her hot, hole.

She wraps her arms around him and holds me tightly to her. By now they were at a point of no return when their orgasms were steadily building. He pounds into her as hard as he can. His balls are slapping against her ass and he can actually hear his cock moving in and out of her slushy, wet pussy. When her fiery pussy walls clamp down on his rigid cock, cum is squeezed out in spastic bursts from his hard, throbbing cock. She bucks and shivers as our orgasms meet each other in a climatic push and she wraps her legs around him, holding him deep inside her.

They are panting and spent. Nolan turns and places a kiss her gently on her lips. They rest on the seat catching their breath, their limbs tangled in one another.

"I love you Rosie," Nolan whispers.

"Love you too, Nolan."

Nolan arrived at her house late; they share a secret smile and a long kiss before Rosie runs up to her room, to relieve the events.

The next day Jason and Rosie exchange brief conversation. Jason is going to an amusement park today with his friend Kevin. They went on a ton of rides and but throughout the day he saw this girl, she had on a short ripped skirt and a low cut tank top. She was gorgeous and if h didn't know better, he's say she was following him. She had that real come hither look to her.

The morning was long and Kevin bailed by the afternoon. Jason decided to stay and go on a few more rides but it was getting boring. He ate some funnel cake and walked around. He decided he would go on one more ride.

He was going to go on the boat ride, as his last ride, the tunnel was dark and quiet, with pictures of past actors and celebrities, it was quiet because the boat were sent it far apart and it was long, so he felt like his long wait in line wasn't totally wasted.

And though he'd never admit to it, he could have sworn he saw his mystery girl step into the line, and he had to check.

As he waited in line, he listened to the chatter of those around him. Some girls talking about clothes or boys, he wished Kevin didn't leave so early, amusement rides are boring alone. Scanning the crowd he made eye contact with this girl again. He looked away because his wait was up.

He stepped onto the boat ride tunnel, leaving the seat next to him empty. He turned to fasten his seatbelt and when he looked back, the girl was sitting right next him.

"Okay what gives," he asked loudly, "who are you?"

"Does it matter, you know I've been watching you and I think you have been watching me to."

Jason stared at her, who was she and why was she so forward? The boat moved forward and so the ride began. The girl leaned over to his side of the boat and began to rub the growing tent in his pants.

"Amazing weather we're having today isn't it?" she said, trying to make small talk, and ignore that fact that she was giving him a hard on. He looked around in the dark tunnel, was she retarded?

"Yeah, it is." He responded and "you're making it better." Jason just gave up his conscience and decided whatever she wanted to do, he would go for it, as long as he wasn't being punk'd. "What's going on here?" Jason asked confused, but aroused.

"I'm going to make you feel good; do you think I could feel it?" She asked, placing her hand gently on his knee.

As any guy would have, he let her place her hand above the head of his cock, on the outside of my suit. Her hand felt so good. She began rubbing ever so lightly, squeezing the head of his dick and caressing her way down to his balls. Her free hand had moved from the seat belt and began rubbing her hard nipple. He took the hint and placed my hand on her crotch and began rubbing her pussy from outside her thong.

His cock had now grown to its full 8 inches and she was handling it all like a pro. He continued to rub her pussy and he noticed that she had soaked right through her thong. As the boat made its first turn, he pulled the thin fabric of her thong to the side and began caressing her pussy.

As he was doing so he felt the shaft of his fuck stick being pulled right out.

He noticed her body beginning to writhe in pleasure on the seat as her pussy muscles squeezed my fingers tighter and tighter.

By this time Jason, could feel that he was close as her pussy clenched on my fingers, and her fingers closed hard around his cock as her pace quickened slightly.

Jason felt himself begin to explode in my shorts, with the help of her hand. With one quick motion she moved her head down to swallow the cum as it exploded from his cock.

The boat slowly rolled into the station as they quickly covered themselves. Wordlessly, the girl grabbed his hand and guided him into a family bathroom apart from people and locked the door. Wasting no time she pulled her boobs out of her tank top and pulled down his shorts again. His cock sprang forward, and was soon entangled in her fingers. She tugged on his love stick for a few minutes before he tugged down her thong and pushed up her skirt. Both naked, he grabbed her hips and flipped her upside down, planting her pussy on his face and his cock bouncing off her lips. She opened her mouth and took my entire cock in her mouth. He stuck his tongue deep into her wet slit, pressing his lips against her clit and humming. He could hear her moan every time she took a breath. Her mouth felt even better than her hand did earlier.

Suddenly, she let his cock fall from her lips and he flipped her back over and carried her to the sink. He propped her ass on the sink and positioned his purple-headed cock at the entrance to her womanhood. Instead of going straight for the prize, he rubbed the head of his dick against her clit. She responded with a loud moan. He did this several more times before he decided he couldn't wait any longer. He guided her onto his fuck stick. Oh my god was her pussy tight. He knew that between that blowjob and this incredibly tight pussy, he wasn't going to last long. To his surprise, she kept bouncing on his lap for the next ten minutes, then he picked her up and pinned her against the wall. He fucked her for another good 10 minutes before he sat her on the toilet seat. He spread her legs and thrust into her until neither of them could take it, her pussy clamped down on his cock as she grinded her hips into him. That put him over the edge, and he pumped his load into her tiny hole. He then pulled out and she sucked him dry. He was so spent and could tell she was too. They sat there naked on the floor for another few minutes cuddling and making out before they got up and went their separate ways.

Jason came home on cloud nine.

And finally, as this happens at home, their mother is off camping with a new beau.

Andy was great and Sue loved him, but he was so traditional. They only knew each other for a month so he didn't want to have sex with her.

The next morning, Sue got up early to shave her pussy climbing up on the table, Sue laid back, bringing her feet up to the edge and spreading her knees.

Squirting some shaving cream in her hand, Sue gently lathered her pussy, for the first time in a while feeling the heat and moistness of her sex, with Andy she barely had time to touch herself. . Carefully holding the razor, she began to shave gently around her pussy lips, scraping the hair away and leaving her pink and shiny and bald. She was quickly finished and she then took the towel and wiped the remaining shaving cream away, now having her pussy spread open, not blocked by the hair that had been growing there. Reaching down she began to rub herself. Then she heard a voice.

"And what are we doing here?" she heard, turning and seeing a park ranger standing there.

"Just shaving my pussy, it's been getting hairy."

"This isn't exactly the proper place for such activities," the ranger said.

"Don't you think I've done a good job?" Sue asked her fingers still inside her pussy.

"I'd say it looks fine," the ranger replied, looking a bit uncomfortable as he stared at Sue's open pussy.

"Do you think it's smooth enough?" Sued asked innocently, batting her eyes at the ranger.

"I suppose so," he replied, a lump beginning to grow in the front of his trousers.

"Why don't you check for me," Sue said.

His cheeks flushed, the ranger stepped up to the table and let his hand gently slide across Sue's pussy, feeling her smooth pussy lips.

"How is it?" Sue asked a grin on her face.

"Smooth," the ranger replied nervously, his hand still covering Sue's pussy. His hard cock now easily visible sticking out the front of his pants. He slide two fingers into her pussy and she smiled.

"Would you like to taste?"

"Of course," the ranger said, finding some courage as he took his fingers out of Sue's pussy and glued his mouth to it.

Sue moaned and let her hand hold the back of his head against her as his tongue went wild in her pussy. Sue was finding all of this as amusing as exciting as she watched herself get her pussy eaten by a total stranger. Sue heard began to moan more loudly and then she was clamping the ranger's head tightly to her pussy and Sue knew that she was cumming in his mouth. He drank the cum as it flowed from her pussy.

I'd really like to thank you for seeing to our needs so well," Sue said, smiling at him, her legs spread wide. "Now maybe I can help you with your little problem," she said, staring at the bulge in his pants. "Why don't you let 'him' out and sit here," she suggested. "I'm sure I can help."

As fast as he could, the ranger dropped his pants and sat on the edge of the picnic table, his hard cock standing straight up in the air. Sitting in front of him, Sue began to suck on his cock, easily letting it slide deep into her throat. After sucking on him for a couple of minutes, she lifted her face from his cock and smiled at him.

"Is this okay?" she asked, pumping his cock with her fist as she licked the head of it.

"Yeah, it's great," he groaned in delight.

The ranger couldn't believe what was happening to him; this beautiful woman sucked his cock. Groaning out loud, he felt his balls explode and torrents of cum went shooting into Sue's mouth.

The ranger was still hard when he pulled out of her mouth and swiftly the ranger found mouth of her pussy again with the head of his cock, burying it deeply, groaning loudly as he entered her. With his hands on her hips, she sank all the way down on his huge erection. She notice the ranger's mouth open wide with pleasure as her tight pussy stretched over him, squeezing him, holding him deeply inside to accustom herself to his size, causing a slight swoon with the penetration. Her sloshing wet pussy was getting pounded pretty well by the ranger's fuck stick, it felt so good deep inside her. His mouth found her nipples, electrifying her. Moaning as he sucked smoothly on her tits, she grinded herself more onto his cock. His strong hands stroked her back and ass muscles, helping her ride his monster cock. Her hips gyrate in anticipation of his fingers as she grinds onto the thick cock buried inside her. She moans softly and her and the ranger change positions, sitting on his lap, her feet on his thighs, she gently bounces on her thick fuck stick below. Her cunt clung tightly to his cock and he urges her to cum on his cock, as he drives himself deeper into her.

12