Summer Sex in Seattle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmisDos
EmmisDos
89 Followers

"That explains a lot, thank you for telling me, Brooke," I said, "So, why do you think that she even has sex at all?"

"Probably because she still gets enjoyment from the sex-play, even though she can't climax her nipples and other parts like that are still sensitive," Brooke told me, "but when things get close to climax time she expects to be disappointed again."

We talked until I had to leave for work. We swapped home phone numbers and I started for the door when she startled me.

"You're a good photographer, you know," Brooke said as I neared the front door.

I slowly turned around and asked, "Thank you, but how did you know about my photography?"

"I found the pictures that you took of Kristy," she answered. "How do you think I knew that she had found a lover?"

"That's kind of embarrassing on top of the embarrassment I've already experienced today," I said, "You aren't upset that I took sexy pictures of her, are you?"

"No, I'm not angry," Brooke said, "I'm happy that Kristy found a lover who really cares for her feelings. Honestly, I'm also a little turned on by them since some contained images of one of your body-parts. That's quite impressive young man."

I remembered the shots I took of Kristy giving me a blowjob, pretty graphic stuff to fall into her mother's hands.

"I'm glad you liked them," I said as I turned to leave and, taking a chance, added, "Give me a call if you ever need a photographer."

I drove away thinking that I'd never again hear from Kristy or her mother. In a couple of weeks I was proven wrong.

I had just finished lunch one day in my apartment when the phone rang. I answered it and heard Brooke's voice, "Remember when you told me to call if I needed a photographer?"

"Sure I do...you need one now?" I asked.

"Yes, for some special pictures. Can we make an appointment for a house-call some afternoon soon after Kristy has gone to work?" she asked.

"Of course, I'm open every afternoon for the next couple of weeks," I told her.

I hadn't heard from Kristy since we last saw each other and my social calendar was totally blank. I agreed to bring my camera gear to Brooke's home the following Friday afternoon. Brooke told me that Kristy had Friday through Sunday off and was going to be visiting her grandparents out of town.

Yes, dear reader, I'm not that stupid. I saw the possibilities.

Friday came and I showed up in Brooke's driveway promptly at 4:00 PM. I approached the front door, carrying my camera bag and tripod, not knowing what to expect. Brooke opened the door wearing blue jeans and a cream-colored turtleneck sweater. I was relieved that she hadn't pulled a "Mrs. Robinson" thing and opened the door while nude. She invited me into the family room where I dropped off the camera bag and tripod before retrieving some strobes, reflective umbrellas, stands and power pack from the car. I had come equipped for portraits even though I didn't know for certain what she meant when she referred to "special" photographs.

Brooke's shoulder-length blonde hair was radiant in the light from the family room windows. I asked her to relax in an armchair so that I could capture a few images before the light changed. She was a natural model, taking direction and suggestions from me, and improving on them. The camera loved her. We moved into the living room and, while I setup the lights, she changed in her bedroom down the hall. She returned wearing a simple white tank top, kaki shorts and white sandals. I was pleased to note that she wasn't wearing a bra.

I had her try various poses and I took a few shots but nothing happened until she raised her arms and put her hands behind her head. That pulled her top tight over her breasts. She smiled and appeared to be getting excited since her nipples created little tents in the otherwise smooth fabric of her tank top. I asked her to hold that pose and twist slightly to her left. She complied without question or hesitation. This put more light from the window on her front which caused the thin fabric to reveal her areola's. I resolved, then and there, to see her tits uncovered before I left for work that night. I snapped a couple of shots.

"Look at me," I directed as I held the camera, "chin up a bit, relax your arms now, chest out," I directed as I polished off the first roll of film.

While I reloaded the camera I asked her what she wanted from our photo session.

She told me, "I guess sexy is my main goal. Some of my girlfriends have shown me pictures that their husbands or boyfriends took of them that were really sexy. Since I don't have a husband or boyfriend and Kristy barely knows what a camera looks like, much less how to use one, I thought of you. I felt that I could trust you and I'm a pretty good judge of character."

"I'm flattered," I told her, "How about a different outfit now, do you have anything in mind?"

"I do, remember I told you that I wanted some special pictures?" Brooke said, "Well, I'm comfortable with you and would like to do some bedroom pictures, know what I mean? I'll go change and call you when I'm ready."

Sure, I know what you mean," I told her, "Most photographers call it boudoir photography."

I loaded some fairly fast film into the camera while I waited for her to change. My plan was to shoot with available light as much as possible. I felt that the images were more intimate when they were made that way, and intimate is what most people wanted from boudoir photography. If it turned out that glamour was what she wanted I'd switch to the studio lights,

Eventually I heard her call my name and ask me to join her in the bedroom with the camera. When I entered I found her on the king size bed with a sheet over her body. She was lying on her side with the edge of the sheet under her arms.

"How's this for sexy?" she asked with a grin.

"Perfect for starters," I replied, and began shooting from various positions. As I burned through that roll of film she adjusted her position from time to time while letting the sheet creep down toward the foot of the bed, eventually releasing her breasts from their cover. They were magnificent, firm C+ boobs with tan-lines indicating that she wore a small bikini top in the sun.

As I changed film again Brooke casually tossed the sheet aside and positioned herself on the bed sitting up cross-legged with her breasts jutting out proudly and a completely hairless pussy revealed between her legs! When I noticed what she had done, it took me a moment to re-focus on the job at hand before I was able to complete the film load!

I fired off a couple of shots as soon as I could, fearful that she might change her mind. As it turned out, that wasn't going to be a problem. She was enjoying the attention as much as I enjoyed photographing her. That was evident from the rock-hard nipples and the moistness that created a sheen on her pussy lips.

Brooke told me that she wanted to try some poses that her girlfriends had used for their "sexy shots," as she called them. She got up on her knees with her back to the camera and spread her knees far enough that her pussy was in view and looked over her shoulder at the camera. She faced the camera and held her breasts up with her hands, then pinched her nipples (releasing a little moan and becoming glassy-eyed for a moment). She got on her hands and knees with her butt toward me; legs slightly spread and let me snap half-a-dozen shots from various distances and angles.

Finally she lay back on the bed with her head on the pillows and spread her legs wide while she again played with her nipples. I knew my shorts had a pronounced budge in the front but she had to know that was going to happen so I didn't try to hide it.

Brooke stroked and pinched her nipples, then slowly ran her hands down over her stomach toward her pussy while alternately watching the progress of her hands and looking at the camera. I valiantly tried to concentrate on my photography to avoid shooting a load in my pants.

When her hands reached their target, she spread her outer lips with the fingers of one hand while running a finger of the other hand over her clit. That caused her to take a quick breath, close her eyes and emit a moan of satisfaction. She inserted a finger, then another in her vagina and pumped them in and out while continuing to rub her clit with the other hand.

Then I ran out of damn film again! Those were the days before digital cameras, unfortunately.

"Shit," I said softly.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, "What? Did I do something wrong?" she asked, pausing her masturbatory activities briefly.

"No, you are beautiful all the time but especially when you are pleasuring yourself. These are going to be some really hot pictures, "I said, "Unfortunately I've got to change film again."

"Thank you, Erik, I know they'll be good with you taking them," she replied, "but I really think we have enough for now."

I tried not to show my disappointment.

"I can't help but notice what's happened to the front of your shorts," she said, looking directly into my eyes, then toward my hard cock, "Do you need to do something about that?"

I told her, "No, it'll go away when you get some clothes on, eventually, thanks." I was trying to remain professional but knew that, if I didn't get relief sometime soon, I'd be very uncomfortable.

"It's my fault and I feel obligated to help you," Brooke told me, "put the camera down and stand by the bed. No excuses."

My prayers were being answered. I did as she directed and, as soon as I was in range, she unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned the shorts and pulled the zipper down. She pulled my shorts down and I removed them along with my shoes. As soon as I stood back up she placed a hand on my throbbing cock and gave it a squeeze and a couple of pumps through my briefs. That damn near put me over the edge, which would have probably been as disappointing for her as it would have been for me.

Then she quickly put her fingers in the waistband of my briefs and pulled them down. "Wow!" she exclaimed, "I haven't seen a cock that ready for me in a long time!"

Brook wrapped a hand around my member gave my cock-head a kiss, then engulfed it with her mouth and proceeded to give me a wonderful blowjob. As I stood there watching she ran her lips up and down my shaft, pulling off occasionally to lick and kiss it from bottom to tip. She knew how to take control of the situation with a bit of humming while my cock plunged to the back of her throat and back outward again until I couldn't stand it any more.

"Stop, I'm going to cum!" I shouted.

She didn't stop and I couldn't hold back. I groaned and shot my load in her mouth, spurt after spurt of hot juice and she never released her lip-lock on my cock. She swallowed it all and licked her lips while smiling up at me when I'd finished and she finally disengaged.

"That was amazing!" I told her, "I've got to sit down...I don't think I have the strength to stand much longer."

She moved over to the center of the bed and I lay down on my back beside her, trying to catch my breath. Brooke moved close to me and put her head on my shoulder and laid her hand on my withering cock.

"I like younger men like you, Erik. They give me lots of cum and it isn't long before they are ready to go again," she said.

I replied, "I think I just might be able to meet your expectations if you give me a few minutes," as she played with my cock and balls. I worked one hand around to stroke a breast and tease a nipple. My cock hadn't completely deflated and was slowly returning to its former state with her expert manipulations. "Oh!" she purred, "I think it's showing signs of life again!"

She continued to stroke my balls and cock with a little squeeze from time to time while I played with her wonderful breast and erect nipple. Her breath was quickening as I could tell from hearing it and feeling her chest rise and fall.

It wasn't long until she asked, "Ready for round two?"

"Are you?" I asked.

"Couldn't me more so," she answered as she released my rod from her grip, swung a leg over my hips and sat up over me.

She positioned herself over my crotch and took my cock in her hand. There wasn't any need to use the pre-cum leaking from my cock-tip as she was already dripping herself and no further lubrication was needed. Brooke lowered herself to my eager rod, placing it at her opening and then completing the trip by dropping slowly down until I was in her warm snug cavity to the hilt.

She began a slow up and down motion as we both released sighs of pleasure and began to moan and groan uncontrollably. This time I lasted much longer, savoring the feeling of her pussy gripping my cock in its warmth. I held her hips, helping her keep the motion while she reached between her legs to give her clit some additional stimulation.

It seemed like hours passed as I thrust up to meet her on the down-stroke and she murmured sweet encouragement to me. I re-deployed my hands to her breasts to stroke, tweak and pinch her nipples while she told me what I stud I was. When we exploded in orgasm, it was together.

I yelled, "Oh God, I'm cumming!"

Brooke was barely able to confirm her orgasm vocally as she hit the wire too.

Afterward she lay on top of me, kissing my lips while I held her ass with both hands and tried to catch my breath.

I saw the time on the clock on the bedside table and said, "You are a most beautiful, feminine woman and a great lover but I have to get to work."

"It was great for me too," she answered, "there will be other times, won't there?"

"I'd be greatly disappointed if I couldn't enjoy your body and sexual talents again."

I rolled her to my side, took a nipple in my mouth and sucked it in, gently biting it with my teeth. My finger found her clit and gave it a friendly stroke. She yelped and reached down to help.

I pulled away and said, "Hold that thought until we see each other again," and got up to dress and pack my photo gear into the car.

A week later I was pleased to receive another call from Brooke.

"I love the pictures, thanks for sending them so quickly," she told me.

I answered, "It was my pleasure, lover, I was anxious to see the prints myself."

"I hope you don't mind that I showed them off to my girlfriends," she said.

"Of course not," I answered, "I'm proud of my work, show them around all you want. Maybe I'll get some paying gigs if the right people see my work."

"I know you will," said Brooke, "My friend, Becky, liked my photos so much that she wants you to photograph her too! The bonus is that she's willing to pay you. She doesn't know that I paid you for mine with a good fucking."

"Cash is good but fucking is an excellent substitute, especially with you." I told her.

"I'm glad you still feel that way," Brook purred into the phone, "When can you photograph Becky? She can't get much privacy at her home so I've volunteered mine."

"Any afternoon and evening is fine by me as long as I can get away in time for work," I answered.

We made an appointment for the next afternoon at her house after Kristy had left for her job. Brooke knew that Becky could get away for a few hours by telling her husband that she was visiting a friend.

The next afternoon I arrived at Kristy and Brooke's home with my gear and high-hopes for an enjoyable photo session. When Brooke opened the door she smiled and gave me a hug, then escorted me to the family room where I met Becky. She was a tall brunette in her late 30's with a pretty face and a nice figure. Becky was modestly dressed in knee-length gray skirt, black low-heeled shoes and a silky white blouse that buttoned up the front. Her medium-length hair was tied back in a ponytail.

"It's nice to meet you Becky," I said, "Have you seen all of the pictures that I made of Brooke?"

Becky smiled as Brooke broke in and told me, "She's seen all of mine and Kristy's too. Hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind if Kristy doesn't," I answered.

Brooke said, "Actually, she's quite proud of them and doesn't much mind who sees them."

"Great," I replied and looked at Becky, "So, are there any ideas that you have, or any that you've seen in magazines that you want to try?"

"I think I'd like to have a few portraits like you did for Brooke so I can kind of get used to it," she told me.

"Sounds good. Unless you model a lot it's good to get comfortable with the camera and photographer first, then move on to the more revealing poses! Do you want to start with the outfit you are wearing now or change into something else?" I asked.

"Can we start with this and then move to the bedroom? I'm really excited about the sexy stuff but getting warmed up sounds good to me," she said.

"OK, why don't you sit on the couch over there and get comfortable. I'll direct you and suggest poses. If you want, please feel free to move and position yourself at any time," I told her.

I had left the studio lighting in the car and the light was nice that day. As soon as Becky was seated I began capturing images. Brooke, being a veteran at posing for me, gave Becky suggestions. She was doing such a good job and Becky seemed happy to work with her that I concentrated on framing, exposure and focus while Brooke, essentially, directed.

"Look over there, smile, pull your feet under you, nice, be sure and get that Erik," she directed, "now, undo the top two buttons on your shirt, lean forward a little."

Although Becky was wearing a white bra, it was thin and I noted her nipples managed to tent the fabric of her blouse a bit when she had her arms positioned so as to stretch the blouse tightly across her chest.

Brooke kept directing her to undo more buttons until they were all unbuttoned. That's when she approached Becky and helped her remove the blouse altogether.

"Now we're getting somewhere," Brooke said as she positioned Becky on the couch with her legs on the cushions and upper body slightly reclined on pillows. Becky had worn a sheer bra, I saw, and didn't appear to mind that her nipples were on view now. She had a peaceful look that said, "I'm sexy and I'm happy with the attention these two are giving me."

I finished off the roll of film and, while I reloaded, Brooke whispered some instructions to Becky. When I signaled that I was ready to resume, Becky, without hesitation, moved a hand between her breasts and quickly unsnapped the front latch on her bra. She left it that way while I took a couple of shots. Brooke directed her to a different position and the cups fell away, revealing both b-cup breasts. Becky didn't do anything to re-cover them and I certainly wasn't going to complain. I felt a familiar stirring in my jeans.

"Are you ready for the next step?" Brooke asked?

Without answering, Becky stood up, removed the bra and tossed it away, then pulled the zipper of her skirt down and stepped out of it. I was madly shooting frames throughout her strip and cursed when I ran out of film again. I was admiring a nearly nude woman unashamedly standing not three feet in front of me when Brook spoke up.

"I think it's time to move to the bedroom, don't you?" she said.

Becky smiled at both Brooke and myself and said, "That's what I came here for, lead the way."

Brooke took the lead with Becky following. I grabbed a handful of film canisters and my camera before heading for the bedroom myself. When I got there I found Brooke turning the bedclothes back and Becky looking a bit lost, like she didn't know what to do now.

"Becky," I said, "I'd like to get a profile of you in front of the window. Step over there and face Brooke if you don't mind."

She did as I requested and it was beautiful, with the outside light filtering through sheer curtains. I set the aperture for optimum exposure of the side of her facing the camera, which over-exposed the window and had the effect of casting a halo of light around her head and body.

EmmisDos
EmmisDos
89 Followers