Summer Sex in Seattle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmisDos
EmmisDos
89 Followers

After I captured that vision of loveliness, Brooke motioned Becky to the bed. She had our model lay on her side for a couple of shots, then directed her to lay on her back and move a hand into the front of her panties.

For the first time, Becky appeared to be having second thoughts. She looked at Brooke with concern and asked, "Do I have to? I mean...I've never masturbated."

"You don't have to actually do anything, just make it appear that you are," said Brooke, "close your eyes, open your lips slightly and hold still while Erik gets a shot. Remember, nobody sees your photos other than the people in this room unless you want them to. Think of what a turn-on these pictures will be for you and your husband."

"OK, I guess," she said. She laid head on a pillow, closed her eyes and quickly plunged her right hand under the waistband of her black panties before she lost her nerve. I positioned myself at the foot of the bed and triggered the shutter two or three times, repositioning slightly between shots.

"Hold on a sec," I heard Brooke say," there's one more thing needed to make this shot as sexy as it can be."

With that, she moved to the side of the bed, sat on it and softly ran her fingers over Becky's breasts with particular attention paid to the nipples. Becky's eyes snapped open with surprise.

"Calm down, I just want the shot to look right and having your nip's at full attention should do the trick," Brooke told her as she tweaked both nipples between her fingers. I got couple of shots of Brooke's hands working on Becky's boobs.

Becky relaxed, closed her eyes and moaned softly.

When she was satisfied that her work was done, Brooke stood up and moved away from the bed.

Becky's breathing-rate had increased noticeably and I could see her hand moving a little under the fabric of her panties. I started taking pictures again. Becky's hand didn't stop moving. In fact, the rate of movement was increasing and she couldn't help but moan and mew as the feeling took over and pushed her reservations aside.

After a minute she stopped and opened her eyes. She looked at me and said, "Is it OK if I take my panties off? They are in the way."

"Of course, please do," I quickly answered, trying to hide the excitement in my voice but not thinking of how the bulge in my jeans was giving my feelings away.

Keeping her eyes on mine, she slipped her hand out of her panties, put her thumbs under the waistband, lifted her hips and pushed them down and off of her feet while I madly snapped away with my camera.

She had a nice curly brown bush with a bikini trim. There was little hair covering her labia. She closed her eyes and placed her hand on her bush, then moved a finger between the lips and into contact with her clitoris.

As I snapped out of my dream-state and captured another image of this beautiful woman, completely nude, she began a rhythmic movement of her hips. Her finger speeded up and a groan escaped from her lovely lips. She worked faster and faster, moaning and bucking on the bed. It was obvious that she was nearing her climax.

I stopped clicking the shutter button on the camera. I was dangerously near the end of the roll of film and didn't want to miss what I knew was coming soon.

Becky's hand had become almost a blur, it was moving so fast. I looked over and saw Brooke had a hand under her skirt, playing with herself while watched Becky bring herself to her first orgasm by masturbation. I began finishing my last roll of film, sensing that Becky was about to peak.

Then it happed. Becky literally screamed in pleasure! She shook all over as she was consumed by her orgasm.

After she had calmed down but still hadn't fully recovered she told us, "Oh My God! I've never in my life had an orgasm like that, not ever! And I can't believe that I did it with an audience and a camera in the room."

"Welcome to the club, girl, now you know what to do when you're horny and Brett isn't around to help you out," Brooke told her, "you will have the pictures to look at and share with him too."

"Oh no!" Becky quickly replied, "What happened can't leave this room! Brett would divorce me if he knew what I've done! I can't have the pictures in our home or tell him what we did. Please promise, both of you, that you will never tell anyone."

"OK, I'll keep quiet," I told her.

"Me too," added Brooke, "but what shall we do with the pictures?"

"You keep them hidden here," Becky told Brooke, "I'll look at them here and maybe borrow your bedroom when I do, if that's OK."

"Sure, I'll hold on to them and you can have them and my bedroom any time you have the urge," she replied.

"I've got two more frames on the last roll of film," I quickly said as Becky grabbed her underwear, "would you two let me get a picture of the both of you together?" They looked at each other and grinned. Brooke got naked and stood beside Becky, putting her arm around Becky's waist and pulling her close. I finished off the last two frames as they smiled for the camera.

"I've got to get dressed and go home, Brett will wonder why I've stayed so long. I love you Brooke, and thank you Erik, it's been the most erotic experience I have ever had!" she told us as she dressed and moved toward the door. When she got to where I was standing she gave me a hug and pressed something into my hand, then left the house. I looked and found five twenty-dollar bills.

"I don't know about you, but that got me so turned on that I just have to do something about it now," Brooke said to me after Becky had gone.

"I feel the same as you, I damn near messed my pants. I have to leave for work before too long though," I told her.

Brooke said with a grin, "Let's see what we can accomplish before you have to go!" We headed for her bedroom, shedding items of clothing along the way. Brooke jumped on the bed, pulled the covers off and lay down on her back with her legs slightly parted just as her daughter had done in my bedroom a few weeks before.

I was frozen in place, my eyes feasting on her heaving breasts, flat stomach and hairless pussy as my cock inflated to its full length and girth. "What the hell are you waiting for," she asked, "a formal invitation?"

"Just admiring the view, "I told her as I made my way to the bed and lay on my stomach with my head between her legs and face inches away from her pussy. She ran the fingertips of both hands along her stomach and down the front of her legs until they were even with my head. She grasped my head and pulled my face to her pussy. I needed no more encouragement. My tongue parted her labia and found her swollen clit. She gasped, spread her legs wider and bent her knees to give me unrestricted access as I went to work.

Brooke closed her eyes and moved her hands to her breasts, stroking and pinching her erect nipples while I tongue-fucked her.

Suddenly we heard a female voice say, "What the hell are you two doing?"

I startled and pulled away from that sweet, juicy cunt to look around. Kristy was standing in the doorway! 'Oh shit,' I thought, as my cock wilted.

"Oh God," I answered, "I'm sorry, Kristy, we just got carried away. We didn't expect you to come home this early," as I pulled away from the treasure between her mother's legs. That was pretty lame of me but I couldn't think of anything else to say under the circumstances.

"I'm sorry darling," I heard her mother say, as she sat up, "I seduced Erik, don't blame him, It's my fault. I haven't had much action since your father and I split up. I've been so horny and, well, you know..." her voice trailed off.

After a moment of silence Kristy said, "It's OK mom, I understand. I'm not surprised. He is good in bed. It's really OK, you two finish what you started, and I'll go watch TV for a while. Things were slow at the restaurant so I got off early."

Kristy reached out to close the door behind her when Brooke stopped her cold by asking, "Wouldn't you like to join us?"

'What?' I thought, 'this can't be happening!'

"Come over here and sit beside us," her mother said.

Kristy appeared to be thinking of what to say, then released the doorknob and walked slowly to the bed. "Are you sure?" she asked.

"I most definitely am," Brooke answered with a smile, "I don't mind sharing and I doubt that Erik will turn down a chance to bed two women, will you Erik?"

"Um, I've never had the opportunity," I stammered.

"I'll take that as an OK," Kristy said. She stood beside the bed as if waiting for another invitation.

"Damn it Erik, be a gentleman and help my daughter out of her clothes!" Brooke said. Kristy grinned at me.

I sprang into action, getting up off of the bed and giving Kristy a quick kiss before starting to undo the buttons on the front of her blouse. She was wearing a conservative white top with black skirt and shoes. She kicked her shoes off as I worked the blouse off of her shoulders and arms, revealing a black demi cup bra beneath. I worked on getting the bra unhooked as she unzipped her skirt and let it drop. I managed to get the bra off then slip my thumbs under the waist of her black panties and work them down to her ankles. She kicked them off and sat on the bed. My cock had risen to its former glory by then.

Kristy's eyes were on my raging hard-on when she said, "Mom, what do you think we should do about that?"

"I can think of lots of things, darling, but you decide," her mother answered.

I quickly made the decision for them by kneeling on the floor, spreading Kristy's legs and diving into her pussy. My tongue quickly found her moist warm cunt and I proceeded to run it up and down between her labia. When I located her clitoris she gasped and grabbed my head, pulling me in tight. As I licked and nibbled I glanced up and found her mother's hands stroking Kristy's breasts and playing with her nipples.

Kristy threw her head back and groaned as her mother and I attended to her needs. Shortly Kristy began working her hips side-to-side and back and forth as I struggled to not lose contact with her sex. Her mother pulled Kristy back until she was lying on the bed on her back. Her pussy remained at the edge where I could concentrate my attention on it while Brooke attended to her breast therapy.

Brooke and I pleasured Kristy for what seemed like 30 minutes or more. Although she never had an orgasm she was obviously enjoying the attention. Little moans signified when one or both of us were bringing her pleasure. She bucked her hips and gasped, "Don't stop, Oh, Oh, that...feels...sooo...good!"

Her pussy was almost squirting her juices over my tongue as I administered to her needs. Brooke sucked and nibbled Kristy's nipples and massaged her breasts. Eventually she calmed down and her breathing returned to normal.

"I don't really know what an orgasm feels like but I do know that I just came closer to having one than I ever have before!" she said.

"I'm so happy for you," Brooke smiled and told her daughter, "Perhaps, with more practice, we can overcome your problem."

"After all these years without being able to cum I've pretty much lost hope," Kristy replied, "but that was great. I feel totally drained. Thanks to both of you, it was and incredible feeling! Now it's your turn."

I was more than ready! I felt like my nuts were going to pop like balloons if I didn't do something about it. As Kristy watched I climbed back up on the bed. Her mother lay back on the pillows and spread her legs again. We wasted no time coupling; Brooke and I were both craving orgasm. She welcomed me into her warm, tight pussy and I began long, slow strokes. After a few minutes of this I sped up until my aching cock was slamming into her lovely cunt.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I can last much longer," I told her.

"You don't need too," she replied, and almost immediately her stomach muscles began to spasm and her pussy contracted as she began her orgasm. I joined her as mine hit and I pumped her vagina full of my seed. The room was filled with shouts, grunts and moans as Kristy watched and played with her pussy while we were lost in the feeling.

As we both regained our composure I lay on her with my withering dick still inside her warm, slick cunt. Eventually I rolled off and gave her a kiss, saying, "That was great, thank you Brooke. I really should get cleaned up and go to work though."

"Not yet," Kristy quickly said, "I need you for one more thing before you go."

"I don't think I have enough energy for more," I told her, "maybe tomorrow, OK?"

"What I have in mind doesn't involve fucking. I didn't know until today that Mom doesn't have hair on her pussy. I want a shave and I'd really like for you to do the shaving," she said, flashing an evil grin.

"I've never shaved a pussy before," I said, "but if we can do it quickly I'm willing to try."

"Great," her mom said, "I'll get the stuff."

I assumed that "the stuff" was shaving cream, razor and such. It turned out that I was right, Brooke quickly returned from the bathroom with a basin of warm water, safety razor, a towel and a can of shaving cream. Brooke was clean-shaven below her waist. I wasn't surprised that she had the necessary tools for the job.

I spread the towel on the edge of the bed and had Kristy sit on it and spread her legs. She was already neatly trimmed so I only needed to cover her triangle of hair with shave cream, massage it in a bit (not necessary but fun) and stroke the hair with the razor being careful not to nick her naughty bits. I couldn't resist flicking her clit and "accidentally" inserting a finger into her pussy a few times as I worked. When I was done her mother handed her a small mirror so that she could admire her new look.

"Are you sure you can't stay the night?" Brooke asked as her daughter checked the quality of my work.

"I really wish I could, but I'd probably get fired if I didn't show up. I'll see you both again tomorrow though," I told them as I hurriedly dressed. Still naked, they both escorted me to the door and kissed me before I left.

I did make it to work on time, just barely.

As it turned out I spoke with both Kristy and her mother on the phone from time to time over the next week but didn't have an opportunity to see either of them. Then Kristy called late one night while I was at work.

"Hi Erik," I heard when I answered the phone.

"Good morning!" I answered, recognizing Kristy's voice, "Do you want to hear your favorite song again?"

"Of course I do, but I have another request too," she told me, "I showed Mom's and my pictures to my best friend Nicole. I hope that's alright."

"That's fine by me, you can show them to anyone you want to as long as your mom doesn't mind," I said.

"She liked them and wanted to know if you would mind taking some of her," Kristy told me, "We both have this weekend off if you have some time."

"Great timing, Kristy," I said, "I've got nothing going this weekend and can't imagine anything I'd like more than photographing her...other than getting her into bed, that is."

"Is that all you ever think of, getting women naked and poking your weenie into them?" she playfully asked.

"At least I'm honest about it," I told her.

"Well, we haven't exactly discussed that but you never know what might happen," she laughed.

Kristy told me that Nicole was going to spend the Friday night at her house. I could come over and bring my camera gear on Saturday if I wanted. I agreed and told her I'd be over around nine.

I had a hard time sleeping Friday night. I was excited by the prospect of photographing another young woman and, perhaps, getting some action from one or both of them. I ended up showing up at her house at 7:00 on Saturday morning, two hours early. Despite what you might think, summers in Seattle are frequently warm and dry and this day was perfect.

I knocked and Brooke opened the door a crack to see who was there. When she saw that it was I at the door, she opened it and let me in. I was pleased to see that she was wearing a silky dark blue nightgown that clung to her breasts and hips in a most delightful way.

As I entered I heard Kristy's voice from down the hall asking, "Who is it, Mom?"

"It's Erik, Kristy, a little early," her mother answered.

Kristy came around the corner with a big smile and gave me a hug. After a quick kiss I held her at arm's length, admiring the red teddy that she was wearing. I saw a pretty face peek around the corner behind her.

"This must be Nicole," I said.

"Come in and meet Erik," Brook told her.

Nicole continued around the corner and gave a shy wave. She was wearing a white cotton tank and sleep shorts set. She was around 5 feet tall and had short red hair and freckles.

"You're just in time for breakfast," Brook said, "we didn't expect you this early though. Hope you don't mind that we aren't dressed yet."

"I don't mind at all and breakfast would be nice if you have enough," I answered.

We moved to the table in their large kitchen and the girls served me a plate of biscuits, eggs and sausage with a steaming cup of coffee, and then sat down. We chatted as we ate and I learned that Nicole was 22 and single. She didn't currently have a boyfriend and she worked in sales at a department store in town.

At one point Brooke and Nicole left the table to wash the dishes and I headed for the car to get the camera and film. Kristy followed me to the door and told me that Nicole was a virgin. "I can't believe that she hasn't had sex but she swears it's true. You know how girls talk. She told me that she wants to do it but just hasn't found the right guy yet. I assured her that, if she's ready, you are gentle and caring," Kristy said.

She then slyly added, "Mom intends to get her laid today, thought you might want to know."

I really didn't know how to respond to that so I just said, with a grin, "Thanks for the warning," and went out to get my gear, adjusting my growing cock that had become somewhat uncomfortable in the confines of my shorts.

When I returned to the house the girls and Brooke were nowhere to be seen. I shouted for them and heard Brook reply from down the hall, "We're getting dressed, see you in a few minutes. It's a gorgeous day so why don't you meet us at the pool?"

I replied, "Great idea, see you there."

I walked through the french doors in back to poolside and busied myself taking light readings, loading the camera and thinking about where and how to position Nicole for her pictures. I was pleased to see that all three women wore bikinis when they walked out the door a few minutes later. Nicole was wearing a red white and blue suit, Kristy's featured black and white diagonal stripes and Brook was wearing a yellow Wicked Weasel that barely contained her C-cup breasts and tried but failed to conceal the "camel toe" between her legs.

Attempting to remain professional, I swallowed the lump in my throat and directed Nicole to a lounge chair and asked her to lie down on her back. I directed her to relax and pretend that she was sunning herself at a tropical resort. Brook, as she had done when I photographed her friend, Becky, took over as director.

I snapped away, moving around to get different angles while Brook directed Nicole. After a few minutes she asked Nicole to jump in the pool, which she gladly did because it was getting pretty hot in the late morning sun. I got a shot as she jumped in and when her head appeared above the surface again with water streaming down her face.

Brook directed her move to the side and pull herself up to sit on the side of the pool with her feet in the water. As she boosted herself out of the water Nicole thrust her chest forward giving me a good shot featuring her cleavage. The cool water had done its job and her nipples were showing provocatively through the fabric of her swimsuit top.

When Nicole was seated, Kristy joined the game and made a show of removing her top. "Are you ready to go topless?" she asked Nicole.

EmmisDos
EmmisDos
89 Followers