Summer Sex in Seattle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmisDos
EmmisDos
89 Followers

"I'm having fun but I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet," was Nicole's timid response.

"Here, let me help you," Kristy said as she bent over behind Nicole and untied the neck strap, then the lower strap of her top. Nicole held the fabric to her breasts with her hands.

"Beautiful, you are a very sexy woman, Nicole," I said as I took a couple of shots, "Now twist to your left a little. That's it, smile...look at the camera."

She began to get into the spirit of things and gave me a genuine smile. Then she pulled her hands away from her chest and took the swimsuit top with them! It was a lovely sight as she thrust her chest out and her boobs pointed at the upstairs windows. I love tits of all shapes and sizes but firm young ones are my favorites. I snapped a dozen pictures as she posed.

I had to stop to replace the film in the camera. While I tended to that Brooke and Kristy consulted quietly with Nicole.

When I had the camera reloaded Brook asked if I could take a quick series of shots of a moving subject. "That's what the motor drive is for and I've got fast film in the camera," I told her.

"Great!" she said, and directed Nicole to the diving board. As I positioned myself and focused Brooke moved behind Nicole who was, by then, standing on the back of the diving board.

"Ready?" Brooke asked me.

"Ready when you are." I answered, suspecting that something was up.

Brook then moved her hands to Nicole's hips and pulled the ties of her swimsuit bottom, which fell to the diving board, leaving her totally naked. Her trimmed pubic hair matched the red hair on her head.

Nicole immediately began her approach and executed a perfect swan dive while I held the shutter button down and followed her movement, firing shot after shot while following her movement. Each step caused her breasts to bounce like over-filled water balloons. My last shot caught her as her hands and arms parted the water. I sensed that I'd captured a terrific series of action shots.

Kristy quickly pulled her swimsuit bottom off and jumped into the pool soon to be followed by her mother. They proceeded to splash and shout with abandon as I finished the roll of film, catching all three in their time of joyous abandon. Eventually I ran out of film and stopped to reload again.

I finished reloading and my back was to the pool when I was hit in the head by something cool and wet. I reached back and retrieved it only to find that it was Brook's swimsuit top. That was followed by the bottom, which hit me in the arm.

"You're really asking for trouble, you know!" I shouted to her.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?" Brooke replied.

"I just might jump in there and see how long you can keep your head under water!" I threatened.

"OH, I'm really frightened, big bad Erik thinks he can dunk me," she answered, "but we are three against one, you don't have a chance!"

"Sounds like a challenge," I told her and put the camera on a chair. I stripped to my briefs and jumped into the pool creating great splash that swamped them all.

I worked my way over to Brook and pushed her head under the water. She caught me by surprise when she grabbed my balls and gave them a playful squeeze. When I released her head, she released my nuts and came up for air.

While I was distracted, Kristy came around behind me and jumped on my back, forcing me to fall forward and take a mouthful of water. I worked my way out of her clutches and came up to find Nicole's bare chest in my face. While I was momentarily distracted she put her hands on my head and dunked me again.

When I recovered I swam below the surface and caught her as she tried to get away, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her down. In her struggles to get away from me one of my hands came in contact with a boob and raked across a hard nipple.

"Hey!" she shouted, "That calls for retaliation!"

As Nicole turned around to face me, Brooke grabbed my arms from behind and held them. Nicole dove under the water and pulled my briefs to my knees. When she came up for air I was again surprised when Kristy swam under the surface and pulled my underwear the rest of the way down and yanked them off my feet. That made me lose my balance and fall backwards into Brooke, which put us both under the surface.

We continued playing in this manner for another twenty minutes until we were all too tired to continue. We climbed out of the pool and I stretched out on a lounger on my back, modesty not seeming to be particularly important at that point. The women dried themselves and their hair with towels while I let the sun dry me.

Brooke and Nicole sat in deck chairs while Kristy sat beside my legs on the lounge chair. We chatted about nothing in particular and Kristy casually laid her hand on my thigh. After a minute or so she had worked her hand up to my crotch and started playing with my cock and balls.

While Brooke seemed to be ignoring the sex-play in the lounger next to her chair, Nicole was watching intently as Kristy began masturbating my rod to a full erection. When she was satisfied that it was hard enough for her needs she swung a leg over me and, facing my feet, dropped her pussy onto my cock as it lay against my stomach. She proceeded to rock her hips fore and aft, stroking my cock between her pussy lips and stimulating her clitoris with it.

Nicole's eyes were open wide, watching closely as Kristy closed her eyes and her breathing quickened. When she couldn't resist any longer she lifted her hips enough to aim my cock at her pussy and sat on it, driving it into her warm canal all the way. I grunted and she began lifting herself until only the head of my cock remained inside of her, then slowly sliding down it again.

Over the next few minutes her motion sped up until her breasts were bouncing with the rhythm of her hips and our moans were so frequent that they blended together.

"I'm going to cum soon," I told her between breaths.

"Me too, I'm ready," Kristy gasped. Almost immediately after that I thrust my hips up to meet her and erupted into her warm moist tunnel. She shuddered and howled as her orgasm hit. We pounded together a few more times until she threw her head back, froze in place and then shivered and shook all over.

When it was over Kristy shakily lifted herself off of my wilting cock, turned around and lay on top of me. We snuggled and kissed for a few minutes before we heard her mother say, "Now that you two have finished showing off, how about some lunch?"

"You really know how to break the mood, Mom, "said Kristy as she rolled off me and stood up.

Nicole's eyes were still wide open as she said, "Oh my god, I can't believe that you two fucked out here with your mother and me watching! I'm so wet that I'm going to need something to wipe off with, give me that towel, will you Erik?"

I handed her the towel and she proceeded to spread her legs and dry her pussy while I watched. Once she was satisfied with her hygiene, she rose and joined Brooke who was headed for the house

Suddenly I realized that Kristy had just enjoyed her first orgasm! "Hey, hold on everybody!" I shouted, "Am I the only one who knows what just happened?"

Brooke and Nicole stopped and turned around to face me. Brook answered, "Duh, you fucked my daughter."

"And?" I asked.

Brook and Nicole looked puzzled for a moment before Kristy's mom's mouth dropped open and her eyes opened wide. "Oh my god, she had an orgasm!" she nearly screamed and rushed to hug Kristy who, I saw, was seated on a deck chair with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes.

They hugged while her mom kissed her forehead and began crying too. That brought tears to Nicole's eyes and she joined them in the hug and kiss-fest. Eventually they all three approached me and I became the recipient of their hugs and kisses.

Once they calmed down we made our way inside for sandwiches and beer in the kitchen. None of us bothered to put any clothes on.

After lunch I went back out to get the camera and other gear that had been left by the pool. When I returned to the kitchen Brook suggested we adjourn to the master bedroom for some more pictures of Nicole.

As we trooped into the bedroom Brooke directed Nicole and Kristy to the bed. I reloaded the camera with a fresh roll of film while she positioned the girls and gave them instructions. They turned to each other as I focused the lens on them. Nicole tentatively touched Kristy's breast and Kristy took charge by stroking Nicole's boobs with the fingertips of one hand. She pinched Nicole's nipples, then moved her mouth to one breast and sucked a nipple between her lips.

Nicole shivered and closed her eyes, forgetting Kristy's tits for the moment. I preserved the scene on film as Kristy moved her free hand from Nicole's breast to her pussy, stroking and working a finger between her outer labia. Nicole took a quick breath and spread her legs when Kristy's finger found her clit and rubbed it. I glanced aside to see Brooke sitting in a chair with her legs spread. She had one hand on a boob and the other between her legs playing with her own pussy.

When she saw me looking at her she said, "I think it's time for you to take over," and looked to the bed. I took the hint, put the camera down and moved to the bed. Kristy looked up at me, then glanced down to where her hand was on Nicole's pussy.

I carefully lay on the bed and positioned myself on the side opposite the one where Kristy was laying. I placed put my hand on top of Kristy's and she pulled hers away, allowing me to replace it with mine in one smooth motion. There was a brief moment when Nicole's clit was neglected while my finger switched places with Kristy's. Nicole apparently didn't notice, her eyes were closed and she was lost in the moment.

Kristy sat on the opposite side of the bed while I administered to her friend's needs, massaging her pussy and kissing a breast, flicking the erect nipple with my tongue. Nicole pushed her hips against my hand and she moaned, then slightly opened her eyes and found me nibbling her nipple instead of Kristy.

Her eyes opened wide and she started to say something but Kristy calmed her by leaning over and whispering in her ear, "Relax, Eric can make you feel better than you have ever felt before." Nicole appeared to consider her options for a brief moment, then smiled and surrendered herself to me. She even spread her legs a little more, allowing me unrestricted access to her sex. I worked a finger into her pussy while maintaining clitoris contact with the palm of my hand. She shuddered and moaned with what I assumed was a small orgasm.

She watched me reposition myself on my knees between her legs. My cock was standing proudly for her to see. "You look lovely, so sexy, so feminine," I told her as I positioned myself at her opening.

Nicole asked, "Will it hurt much?"

"Only a brief sharp pain that will be quickly be replaced by a feeling you've never had before and will enjoy for the rest of your life," I told her, "It will pass more quickly if you relax. I'll go slowly."

She redirected her gaze from my face to my crotch. I placed my penis at her opening and pressed gently, slowly parting her inner lips and meeting resistance. I continued pressing until the head of my cock slipped into her tight canal. She winced, and then relaxed again when I paused to give her a chance to get used to the invasion.

Once again I pressed forward, advancing my rod another inch and hit her hymen. She was breathing heavily and I pressed on, stretching then breaking through the barrier. Nicole let out a little yip but recovered quickly.

"Was that it?" she asked.

"Yes, I think the hard part is over," I told her.

She said, "That wasn't bad at all, I expected it to hurt a lot more."

"Everyone is different, some women experience sharp pain, others feel little at all," I told her, "It appears that you are one of the latter."

"Good," she said, "Now for the good part, right?"

"That's the game plan," I answered as I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips and pulled out until only the head was inside of her. I began an in-and-out rhythm, advancing further with each gentle thrust until my dick was buried completely in her. She quivered all over; touched her nipples and her hips began to move to meet mine.

I was on my elbows, gently pounding her pussy and rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers which resulted in her tightening her cunt muscles so hard that I had to exert more energy to pull out and press back in. She was already virgin-tight and her muscle tensing just made her tighter. I certainly wasn't about to complain. It felt wonderful.

I continued to stroke her breasts as best as I could in that position and tweak her nipples. She was covered in goose bumps that felt like a thousand little nipples as my fingertips made the rounds of her tits. I sped up my rhythm a little and she followed my lead with her hips. Little moans came from her mouth while her eyes remained tightly closed.

When I thrust all the way in she pushed her pelvis to meet me and added a hip wiggle before retreating. I'd never had a woman do that before and it added a nice edge to the feeling. I could not have stopped at this point. I was roaring toward my orgasm and hoped that she would reach hers soon so that I could have some relief.

I drove it home time and time again until I felt her stop, tense up and let out an immense sigh as she started her orgasm. I came too. She let out a scream that the neighbors could have heard and shook all over. She was not only vocalizing her intense pleasure, she was crying and laughing and practically in hysterics!

After I shot my load deep inside of her she continued to thrust her hips and tense her stomach in ecstasy. I started to pull out when she finally calmed down a little. She wrapped her arms around my lower back and tried to stop me but my dick was wilting and it fell out on its own. I rolled over beside her and kissed her cheek. "Well, was your first time as good for you as it was for me?" I asked.

"Better than I ever imagined it would be," she managed to say between deep breaths, "Thank you for being patient with me, it means a lot Erik. I'd like to do it all over again in about three minutes, when I get my breath back."

"Uh, I think I'm going to need a little more time than that to recover," I replied.

I had almost forgotten that we had an audience; I had been concentrating so hard on Nicole's responses. I looked over at Brooke and found her relaxed on her chair with moisture coating her pussy lips.

Kristy stood at the foot of the bed and told me, "I think it ran out of film." I had been so focused on Nicole that I hadn't noticed her get up off of the bed and retrieve my camera. It appeared that Nicole would have something unusual, photos of her losing her virginity.

Kristy asked her best friend, "Didn't I tell you that Erick would be gentle with you?"

"Oh yes, he was!" Nicole agreed, "He's all I hoped that my first lover would be and more."

'Mission accomplished,' I thought to myself as I kissed Nicole and got up to use the bathroom and get cleaned up.

It was a great summer. Kristy and I got together a few more times and, although she couldn't experience orgasm every time, she still enjoyed trying. Her mother and Nicole pinch-hit for her when Kristy wasn't available.

In the fall I hesitantly accepted a better job in another city and will always fondly remember my 'sex in Seattle summer'.

EmmisDos
EmmisDos
89 Followers