Summer Ship to Sea to Shore Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert feared that this may be the end of their sexual relationship. Because of his age, he feared that he wasn't enough man for her. Because of her age, he feared that she needed a more energetic partner who'd give her multiple orgasms. He feared that she needed someone to hump her harder and faster in the way that she humped him hard and fast.

Not answering him, Kim continued to stare out the starboard side window. She sighed a sigh of restlessness. She looked bored when he looked sexually excited, albeit exhausted. She continued forlornly looking out the window before speaking.

"Can we take the boat out today, Daddy? Can we go for a cruise? The weather is really nice and the water is so calm."

He gave her a frown. Disappointing her yet again, he looked at her apologetically. This boat gave him so much joy when he bought it new more than thirty-years-ago when he was a younger man. Now such a burden, this boat was too much for him now that he was an older man.

Too old and too tired to take such a big boat out alone without help, he wished his son was here to help him. Yet, with his son married with children and living on the other side of the country, he was glad that his son wasn't here to see him making a fool of himself with a woman young enough to be his granddaughter. He was glad that his son wasn't here to see him sully the memory of his mother, his beloved wife, by having sex with such a young whore.

"No. Sorry, Kim. Not today. I'm tired," he said. "Soon, I promise. We'll take the boat out soon. Okay?"

# # # # #

"Oh, boy, did I ever get lucky," said Robert to his friends, John, Joe, and Jim, three elderly gentlemen sitting on a park bench with him feeding pigeons in the park. He smiled and nodded his head as if he needed that extra bit of head movement to convince his friends that he wasn't telling them another one of his stories.

The four men sat talking about the past, how it used to be, about politics, how it should be, and about sports, and how it could have been. With Robert having the most imagination of the four men, he constantly told them stories about how his life used to be and how he imagined it was now. While exaggerating some of the details, he always had an interesting and exciting story to tell. Harmless fun and nothing more than verbal entertainment, he knew his friends took what he said with a grain of salt and only believed half of what he said.

He met the three men at their monthly, bereavement group several years ago after their wives died. As quick with a joke as he was with a story, ready while waiting for the punchline, his friends looked at him as if he was telling them another one of his tall tales. Even though he had a good enough life that he didn't have to invent anything, Robert enjoyed exaggerating the truth and making up stories for the benefit and the entertainment of his friends.

"Lucky?" John looked at Robert with curiosity. "What do you mean you got lucky?"

Robert returned John's questioning look with a big, Cheshire cat smile.

"Did you finally get lucky enough to win the big one?" Jim looked at Robert with as much excitement as he looked at him with jealousy. "Did you win the lottery? I wish I could win the lottery," he said. "I've been playing for forty-years and haven't won much more than a couple of dollars and dozens of free tickets."

In the way that he smiled at John, Robert smiled at Jim.

"Nah," said Joe. "He didn't win the lottery. He probably just had a good doctor's exam. Your high blood pressure and cholesterol are down, right? Am I right? That's about all the luck we get out of life at our age," said Joe with a sad, little laugh.

Robert laughed too. Only, especially now with Kim in his life, he wasn't angry in the way that John was always angry. He wasn't sad in the way that Joe was sad with the passing of his wife and while confronting the reality of nearing the end of his life too. He wasn't numb in the way that Jim was numb from all the medication he took.

Instead, taking one day at a time, Robert was happy that he was still alive, healthy, and now sexually active again. A gross understatement, Robert was beyond happy. Feeling as if he was suddenly found the Fountain of Youth and was now a much younger and reincarnated man, he was thrilled that he met Kim.

"I met a woman, a fine, young woman a few weeks ago, the last time the four of us got together. A real, sexy piece of ass," said Robert looking from John, to Joe, and to Jim while making an hourglass figure with his hands. As if waiting to give them the punchline, he paused before finishing his thought. "I got lucky with a woman," said Robert while pausing for dramatic effect. "We had unbelievable sex. She gave me the best sex that I ever had in my life," said Robert smiling ear to ear.

The three men looked at their friend in shocked surprise. Then, when they looked at one another, they burst out laughing. With him always quick with a story, they laughed at him the way that they laughed at him when he said he had participated in the Ironman triathlon contest. They laughed at him in the way they laughed at him when he said he had sailed in the America's Cup. They laughed at him when he told them that he had won the Gold medal in Curling and in the Luge.

"You met a woman," said John, "and had sex, unbelievable sex, the best set you ever had I your life at your age?" The men all laughed again as if Robert was making up stories again. "What medication are you taking to have such wild, sexual fantasies so that I can ask my doctor to prescribe some for me too?"

Robert laughed with his friends. Only, he wasn't taking any new medications that he was already taking. He wasn't having any sexual fantasies. He didn't need to have any sexual fantasies when he had a young, sexy, shapely, fantasy woman like Kimberly in his life ready to give him hot sex any time he wanted.

"What does she look like? She must be as old and as ugly as she is obese," said Jim laughing.

The three men laughed at their friend again.

"Forget about being old, ugly, and obese, for someone to have sex with him, she must be blind," said Joe laughing while making John and Jim laugh too.

Robert shook his head while laughing with his friends.

"Actually, she's not blind. She's quite beautiful and she's not obese at all. She's as shapely as she's sexy. And," he said pausing again for dramatic effect while staring from one of his friends to the other of his friends. "She's younger than my youngest granddaughter."

The three men looked at him with shock. They looked at him with disbelief before they looked at him with envy. Obviously, it must be true as Robert never continued a story for this long before he started laughing and told them that he was joking.

With him keeping a straight face and with his friends living vicariously through his stories, ready to believe anything he told them, the three, elderly men obviously wanted and needed the hope that Robert's story was true. No doubt, if he could still have unbelievable sex and the best sex of his life at his age, perhaps they could have unbelievable sex and the best sex of their lives and at their ages too. In the way that they all looked at Robert while waiting for him to continue, no doubt, they all had sexual fantasies too.

"No way. I don't believe you," said John. "You expect us to believe that you had sex with a young, beautiful, sexy woman who's younger than your youngest granddaughter?" John wrinkled his face while giving his friend a long look of disbelief. Obviously wanting to believe him, but ruining the story with his skepticism, he didn't believe him. "I don't believe you."

The three men laughed again as if Robert was telling them a joke.

"How much did you pay her to stroke your wrinkled, limp dick?"

Jim slapped John and Joe high fives.

"Tell us how'd you met her," said Joe

# # # # #

Obviously, with all three men wanting to believe him but for John, he looked at Robert with continued skepticism. Joe looked at his friend with as much interest as he looked at him with curiosity. Seemingly ready to believe anything, Jim smiled at Robert as if he was high on pain medication.

"Around 10:30 am, the slow time in the park after everyone is working and before lunch, was when it happened," said Robert pausing to look at his friends. "Right after you guys left a few weeks back, I was sitting right here on this very park bench and she came along and sat on the bench across from me," said Robert looking from John to Joe and to Jim. "When I looked up at her, she was smiling at me while staring at me as if she knew me."

John shrugged him a bored face of disbelief.

"Yeah so? A woman sitting across from you smiled at you," said John. "So, what? What's the big deal? Maybe she wasn't smiling at you but laughing at you for you staring at her," said John laughing and making his two friends laugh too.

Ignoring John's cynicism and criticism, Robert continued with his story.

"I wondered if she was someone's granddaughter and recognized me from knowing her grandfather. A very pretty, young woman, her smile was contagious and her smile made me smile. Then, when I returned her smile and her stare with my smiling stare, she did something totally unexpected," said Robert pausing for dramatic effect.

He looked from John to Joe and to Jim again while waiting for them to ask him what she unexpectedly did.

"Okay, I'll bite," said John making a face of disbelief. "Tell us," he said rolling his eyes. "What did she do?"

Wanting them to press him for more information, Robert waved a hand of disinterest at his friends.

"Nah, you wouldn't believe me if I told you," he said. "You'd say that I was lying and making up another one of my stories. Even if you saw what happened with your own eyes, in the way that I couldn't believe it, you'd never believe what happened next. A once in a lifetime sexual fantasy, it was amazing. It was unbelievable. It was totally outrageous. I still can't believe it really happened."

Robert tossed the last of his peanuts at the collection of pigeons cooing in front of him before relaxing back against the support of the green, park bench. He looked one way at people approaching them from one direction before looking the other way to watch people approaching them from the other direction. Enjoying the day while looking up at the cloudless sky, and as if forgetting what he was just talking about, he ignored his three friends as if they weren't even there.

'C'mon, don't be like that. Tell us what she did," said John. "Even if it's just a story, you hooked us with your stupid, made-up story. We want to know what the woman unexpectedly did."

Robert looked at his friends to give them a big, toothy smile.

"It's not a story," said Robert. "It's the truth. I'm tell it just as it happened. Hand to God," said Robert raising his right hand. "I swear on Mary's grave; may God bless her soul," said Robert crossing himself. "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, Amen," he said.

Falling silent again, he gave his friends a look as if he wasn't going to tell them.

"Tell us, Robert. We believe you. We all want to know what she unexpectedly did," said Joe. "Tell us what happened."

Robert smiled at his friends before looking at the park bench across from him. He stared at the bench as if Kim was still sitting there across from him as she did some weeks ago. In the way that he stared at Kim with sexual excitement when she was sitting on the park bench then, he stared at the park bench with sexual excitement now. He leaned forward as if about to tell them a secret and his friends leaned forward with him.

# # # # #

"As if she was a prostitute on Bourbon Street in New Orleans, she hiked up her short skirt, spread her knees, and flashed me her white panties while touching herself," said Robert looking from Joe to Jim and to John. "I kid you not. Hand to God," he said raising his right hand as if he was in a courtroom and about to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

As if wanting to believe him, his three friends stared at him before bursting out laughing again.

"No way," said John making another face of skepticism. "Why would a young, pretty girl expose her panties to you while touching herself?" John made another face, this time an angry face. "You were probably the one who exposed yourself to her while touching yourself," he said laughing.

Obviously wanting to believe him, ignoring John's skepticism, Jim and Joe waited for his friend to continue with the story. Eager to continue with his story, Robert paid John no never mind. As if John wasn't even there, he addressed the rest of the story to Jim and Joe.

"Just as I couldn't believe what she was doing, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. As if she was a dirty, old man flashing a young, pretty woman, instead of me being a dirty, old man being flashed by a young, pretty woman, she pushed her panty aside with her fingers. She showed me her naked, black, trimmed pussy. She rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy. She masturbated herself in front of me," said Robert. "I couldn't believe my eyes."

His three friends looked at one another with sexual excitement before bursting out laughing again at the expense of Robert, their friend.

"You expect us to believe that a young, pretty woman, parted her knees to flash you her panties while touching herself before pushing her panties aside to flash you her naked pussy while masturbating herself?" John shook his head in disbelief. "Get out of here. You're lying. No frigging way did that happen. You're making up this whole story just to get us going."

As if he had struck gold or found sunken treasure, Robert smiled with self-assured confidence while nodding his head.

"That's not all," he said ignoring John while looking from Joe to Jim. Robert paused again for dramatic effect. "After flashing me her naked pussy, she pulled down her top and flashed me her naked breasts. Hand to God," he said raising his right hand again. "If it wasn't enough that she flashed me her panties and her naked pussy, I couldn't believe my eyes when she flashed me her naked tits too," said Robert holding his hands out in front of his chest. "She had big, beautiful breasts, too. The best breasts I ever had the pleasure of seeing, touching, feeling, and sucking."

John looked at his friends with his eyes bulging out of his head while Jim and Joe stared at Robert with their mouths gaping open in sexual shock.

"You're lying. You're suck a liar. This is just another one of your stories. Seeing, touching, feeling, and sucking? No way," said John. "Now you expect us to believe you had sex with this woman. I don't believe you. You're making up that shit about her exposing herself to you. You're lying about having sex with her. What young woman would flash an old man? Why would she expose her naked body to you in a public park? What young woman would have sex with someone as old as you? Something out of a pornographic XXX- rated movie, those things don't happen in real life."

Joe made a sour face of incredulity while shaking his head from side-to-side in support of John and in disbelief of Robert.

"I don't believe you either," said Joe. "I agree with John. Why would a young, beautiful, sexy woman flash her sexy, naked body to an old man? Why would a young, beautiful, sexy woman have sex with you?"

Obviously believing him, even if what he was telling him was just another one of his sexual fantasies, Jim smiled at him as if Robert was living his dream.

"You're a lucky bastard," said Jim. "I wish that was me. It's been so long since I saw a naked woman other than my late wife, God rest her soul," he said signing himself. "I can't even remember when I saw a naked woman. I miss seeing my wife's naked tits, her naked ass, and her naked pussy," he said with sadness.

John rolled his eyes and made a sour face.

"Okay, after she flashed you, then what happened? I suppose she gave you a hand job right here in the park and on this very park bench," said John. "Right? I suppose she sucked your cock and fucked you too? I suppose you happened to meet a nymphomaniac who couldn't wait to give you sex. Bullshit!"

Robert gave his friend a shit eating grin.

"Nah, no hand job or blowjob, that came later. We just talked. After we introduced ourselves and talked some more, one thing led to another. I invited her to my boat. We had dinner, a few drinks, and then had sex," said Robert.

Looking at him as if they didn't believe him, nonetheless they all obviously wanted to believe him. In the way that Robert got sexually lucky with a young, beautiful, sexy woman, maybe they hoped that they could get lucky too. If it happened to Robert, why couldn't it happen to them?

Some women are attracted to older men. Some women, who never knew their fathers, have Daddy issues. Moreover, there were plenty of older women, women their age looking for a man. Maybe they could get lucky with one of them.

"You lucky bastard," said Jim again while smiling and nodding his head.

Robert returned Jim's smile before continuing with his true account of what happened.

"No way," said John with anger. "I don't believe a word of your made-up story. You're such an asshole to tease us with your stupid lies and made up story. What young, beautiful, sexy woman would have sex with you?"

Robert ignored John's angry comment again in the way that he ignored him before.

# # # # #

"Once we were on my boat, she kissed me while allowing me to feel her through her clothes. It had been a long time since I made out with a woman like that, not since I was dating Mary before marrying her nearly fifty-years-ago," he said pausing again for effect.

"Unbelievable," said Joe.

"Wow," said Jim.

"Bullshit," said John.

Robert smile while nodding to Joe and Jim and ignoring John's comment again.

"Then, if that wasn't enough, while I felt her through her clothes, she felt me through my pants before she unzipped me. She reached her hand inside my pants, pulled out my prick, and stroked me. I couldn't believe it."

Unlike in the way that Joe and Jim stared at Robert with sexual excitement, John looked at his friend with anger.

"Bullshit," said John again as if he was sneezing. "Liar. You're nothing but a liar. You're always making up stupid stories because you don't have a life. God, you're such an asshole."

Ignoring his friend, Robert shrugged away John's angry comments.

"Then, once she made me hard with her hand, she did something my Mary would never do. She took me in her mouth and sucked me. Telling me not to cum just yet, she sat on my stiff prick and fucked me as if we were on our Honeymoon," said Robert nodding his head up high and smiling at John, Joe, and Jim.

"Unbelievable" said Joe.

"Wow," said Jim.

"Crock of shit," said John.

Robert smiled away John's anger as if he wasn't even there.

"After we made love, she sucked me again, deep throated me, and allowed me to cum in her beautiful mouth. Never have I had such unbelievable sex. She's such an incredible lover. She's such an unbelievable cocksucker."

Not even telling them the best part, the cum bath, not wanting them to think he had made it all up, Robert figured that was enough for now. He'd tell them about the cum bath some other time. Obviously believing him now, John looked at his friend with awe instead of anger.

"If your story is true, then you're the man," said John.

Robert looked at John and smiled.

"Oh, my God," said Jim. "That was unbelievable. That was so hot. I can't believe you met someone like her right here in the park and on our bench."

As if he was the cat that ate the canary, Robert continued smiling at Jim.

"You're such a lucky bastard," said Joe again. "I wish that was me. So that I can sexually fantasize about her later doing the same to me, what's her name?"