Summer Ship to Sea to Shore Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert smiled at his friends before answering Joe. He looked at the park bench across from him as if Kim was still sitting there masturbating herself. He continued staring at the park bench as if he could see Kim flashing him her panties, her naked pussy, and showing him her naked breasts.

"Her name is Kimberly, but she prefers being called Kim," said Robert.

John looked at his friend as if believing him now.

"What does she look like?"

As if imagining her and seeing her in his mind's eye, Robert closed his eyes and smiled before opening them.

"She's about 5'7" and shapely," he said outlining an hourglass with his hands. "In the way that the most beautiful women in the world are Irish, I imagine she's Irish too. She has jet, blue-black hair, powder white skin, big, beautiful, blue eyes, and full, pouty, red lips," he said looking from John to Joe and to Jim.

"Unbelievable," said Joe.

"Wow," said Jim.

"Lucky," said John.

Ready to tell them more about Kim, Robert smiled at his three friends.

"She has the best breasts I've ever seen, touched, felt, and sucked. Her round, firm ass is incredible too," said Robert nodding his head as if he needed that extra bit of head movement for them to believe him.

As if he was hoping to get lucky too, Jim gave Robert a hopeful stare.

"I'd like to meet her," said Jim.

Joe gave Robert a sexually excited look.

"Do you think she'd flash the three of us in the way that she flashed you? Maybe she's one of those women, what do you call them, exhibitionists, someone who sexually gets off on exposing themselves to unsuspecting men," he said with a dirty laugh.

Obviously believing Robert now, John rolled his eyes at his friends' innocence.

"Who cares about her flashing us? She sounds like she's a wild one, up for anything. I heard about women like her having sex with multiple strangers while at the XXX-rated movies," said John. Obviously testing Robert to see what he'd say, he asked his next question. "Maybe she's a nympho. Do you think she'd agree to a gangbang?"

# # # # #

"Daddy?"

Robert looked up from reading his Yachting magazine.

"Yes Kim. What is it, my dear?"

As if looking for land from her birds' eye view above deck, twenty-five-year-old Kim scanned the horizon from Robert's docked boat before looking over at her new boyfriend, an elderly man old enough to be her grandfather.

"Is this the day we take out the boat?"

Having known one another for several weeks now, he still hadn't taken her out on the boat nor had he introduced her to his friends. Whenever they were together, as if he was reliving his teenage years, all they did was to have sex. Whenever they were together, they were naked and kissing, touching, feeling, licking, sucking, and humping one another.

"No. Not today, Kim," he said feeling guilty. Not wanting to see the sadness on her face, he didn't even look up from his magazine to look at her. "I'm sorry to disappoint you again," he said from behind his opened magazine.

Hurting his heart to see his baby sad, he couldn't bear to see the look of disappointment on her face. He had been promising to take her out on the boat for weeks. Staring at him through his magazine, she looked at him with obvious excitement by the prospect of going out on the ocean before she looked at him with disappointment.

She looked at him as if he promised to take her to the park and didn't. She looked at him as if he promised to give her ice cream but forgot. She looked at him as if she was with him in a toy store to buy a gift for someone else and he didn't buy her a toy. She looked at him as if he had taken her to the circus, the zoo, the baseball game, or the Ice Capades and didn't buy her a souvenir.

"I'd really like to go for a cruise somewhere, anywhere Daddy. I don't care where, it doesn't matter where we go," she said with excited eyes. "I've never been out on the open water in a boat."

Robert put down his magazine to look at his young girlfriend with an expression of apology that was superseded by his sexual attraction to her. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so young. She was so sexually willing to give him the sexual satisfaction and selfless pleasure that his wife never gave him and obviously couldn't give him.

"I'm sorry but I'm tired. I don't have the energy to pilot this big boat without help," he said.

Yet, with him knowing better than to hook up with a woman who was nearly a third his age, as if she was Eve in the Garden of Eden, she was so forbidden. If his wife was still alive, she'd think his sexual behavior was reprehensible and that he was making a fool of himself. If his wife was still alive, she'd think he had lost his mind and would insist that he'd have his head examined. Only, if his wife was still alive, he'd never cheat on her and dishonor her by having sex with Kim.

If nothing else, when it was his time to go to the nursing home, he'd go there happy while enjoying the sexual memories of her. After Mary died, he was so lost. He was so lonely. With her doing everything for him, cooking, cleaning, shopping, bill paying, and laundry, he was so helplessly forsaken without her. Now, with Kim giving him the best sexual times of his life, when it was time for him to die, he'd die with a smile on his face. He'd die a happy man.

# # # # #

"Will you look at this guy? He looks so happy. He looks at peace. I wonder what he's smiling about," he imagined the mortician saying to the undertaker?

Robert imagined the undertaker smiling at the mortician with disbelief.

"What's he smiling about? Are you kidding me?" The undertaker laughed. "Did you see the woman who made the funeral arrangements?"

He imagined the mortician looking at the undertaker with a big smile on his face.

"Did I see her? How could I miss her? She was so sexy," said the mortician. "She was so beautiful. She was so young. She had such an incredible body. I can't wait to get someone who looks like her on my table. Never have I been into necrophilia but I'd definitely have sex with her before embalming her," he said with a dirty laugh. "Was she his granddaughter?"

Robert imagined the undertaker enjoying the joke.

"Granddaughter?" Robert imagined the undertaker laughing out loud. "That was his girlfriend. He had sex with her every day, morning, noon, and night," said the undertaker. "With her fucking his brains out and his cock off, he literally died having sex."

He imagined the mortician staring down at Robert's smiling face that was frozen in perpetuity.

"Wow," he imagined the mortician saying. "Lucky bastard. That's how I want to go."

He imagined the undertaker nodding his head.

"Me too. That's how I want to go too." Robert imagined the undertaker saying while pulling a piece of folded paper from his pocket. "And I have her phone number."

He imagined the mortician looking at his friend with sexual excitement.

"Shotgun! I mean, sloppy seconds," Robert imagined the mortician saying.

# # # # #

Kim made a face of disbelief while rolling her eyes and sighing, something that women her age did a lot when trying to communicate with a much older gentleman from another generation. With her feeling so young and energetic after having sex, seemingly having no understanding of age, she didn't understand how a man nearly 50-years older than her could feel tired after having sex. Not believing that he was tired, just depressed over his beloved Mary, she obviously doubted that he was tired.

Obviously, by her sexual perception of him, he wasn't tired when he wanted her to give him a hand job. If he was anything, he was frisky. He wasn't tired when he wanted her to suck his cock while stroking his cock and while he felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples. If he was anything, he was horny. He wasn't tired when he was fingering and licking her pussy. If he was anything, he was her older, more experienced lover. He wasn't tired when he was making love to her before fucking her. If he was anything, he was sexually satisfied.

He obviously didn't seem tired when he ejaculated his cum in her mouth and ejaculated a second load all over her pretty face, in her black hair, and across her naked breasts. With her having nothing else to go by but by her sexual perception of him, he wasn't tired when he wanted to make love to her again before fucking her hard and fast. He wasn't tired when he nearly gave her an orgasm with his cock after giving her an orgasm with his fingers and tongue. Actually, after having all that sex, maybe he was tired.

"Please Daddy. Pretty please," she looked at him as if she was a little girl in a candy store asking him to buy her candy. "Can we take out the boat? I'd love to go out on the water."

She stared over at him relaxing while reading his magazine again, smoking his cigar, and drinking his scotch, the three things he did when aboard his boat for the last thirty-something-years. In the way that he sometimes made her feel like a whore by not taking her anywhere, even out on his boat, he looked like a sexually sated millionaire. All she wanted to do was to go for a summertime cruise. All she wanted to do was to go out on the water. All she obviously wanted was for him to take her out on his boat.

Yet, maybe, a man his age, was tired after having sex. Maybe she should have asked him to take her out on the boat before they had sex. Maybe she should have withheld sex until he took her out on the boat. Maybe she should be with a younger man but, as far as Kim was concerned, younger men were not only boring, they were selfish. Younger men never called her to talk.

Older men knew how to treat a woman like a lady than a whore. They liked to talk about what they did and what else they planned to do. Older man took their time to be kinder, gentler, and more loving. They listened to her wants, needs, and complaints. They gave her helpful advice. Older men reciprocated the sex where too many younger men were slam bam. Older men wanted to please her where younger men were too intent on pleasing themselves. As if she was their last sexual meal, older men were grateful for the sex.

In the way that women withhold sex from men when wanting something, maybe she should withhold sex from him the next time, at least until he takes her out on his boat. Only, she wasn't one of those women. Unbelievably, every man's dream woman, she wanted to have sex with him even more than he wanted to have sex with her. Maybe instead of having sex below deck while the boat was docked, they could have sex above deck and out on the ocean while the waves rocked them one way before rocking them the other way.

Unlike younger men who become invigorated after having sex with her, perhaps sex did make him tired and sleepy. She heard of some men falling asleep after sex and before pleasuring the woman, but she hasn't had that effect on men. If anything, the men she had sex with were ready to go again. Lucky in that regard with men, after making love and fucking her the first time, they wanted to make love longer and fuck her harder the second time. Perhaps, she had that effect on men because she was just as horny and just as sexual as they were.

Still, it wasn't fair that the one thing that she wanted to do, go out on his boat, he refused to do. Obviously, taking the boat out wasn't the big deal to him that it was to her, and once was for him when his wife was alive. Obviously, with him accustomed to taking out the boat, Kim had never gone on a boat cruise. Looking as hurt as she looked disappointed, she stared after him when he returned to reading his boating magazine.

"I'm sorry, Kim. Not today. I'm tired," he said.

# # # # #

Not taking no for an answer, she stared at him ready to sexually tease him.

"Daddy?"

He answered her without even looking up from his magazine.

"Yes, Kim," he said.

Hoping to sexually tease him as she did on the park bench when they first met, she stared at him while touching herself through her clothes. As if he was feeling her up, she felt her big tits through her blouse and bra. Then, as soon as her nipples poked through her bra and blouse, she fingered them too. In the way she did in the park, she raised her short skirt, parted her knees, and fingered her pussy through her panties.

"If not today," she said staring at him while waiting for him to make eye contact with her. "Then when will you take me out on a cruise?"

She looked at him with dissatisfaction and disappointment. While obviously aroused by her little masturbation show, he stared at her with sexual excitement. He watched her feeling her breasts, fingering her nipples, and rubbing her clit through her panties. Suddenly, as if forgetting what she had just asked, he had a difficult time concentrating.

"What? Huh? Oh, that. One day soon," he said breathlessly. "I promise. We'll take out the boat but for now, remove your panties. Daddy wants to see. Daddy wants to watch you touch yourself. Daddy wants to watch you masturbate yourself."

She made a sour face as if she was a spoiled child ready to take a tantrum and he was her strict father. She closed her legs and straightened her clothes. As if she was one of Homer's sirens in the Odyssey who was separately from her perch on a rock that overlooked the sea, she stood to stare out the starboard side window to gaze longingly at the sea. As if she was a Grecian, mythical mermaid held hostage, and needing to return to the sea, she stared at the water.

"I'm tired of always being tied to the dock. I want to go out on the ocean. I want to lay out on the deck naked to work on my tan," she said hoping to get him to change his mind by exposing her naked body to him in public.

Undressing her with his eyes, he stared at her as if she was already topless. He stared at her as if she was already naked. He stared at her while imagining having sex with her again. When she turned to face him, he stared at her blouse and bra covered breasts before staring down at her short skirt that now covered her white, bikini panties before staring at her pretty face. He smiled at her while no doubt imagining her in her bra and panties, topless, and naked.

One of her best features other than her pretty face and her pouty lips, she had a fabulous body. She had the best body he had ever seen, touched, felt, licked, made love to, and fucked. With her an exhibitionist, he knew that she'd love nothing more than to show her naked body to passing boaters. He could only imagine the looks she'd get from the horny men and the stares she'd receive from the jealous women.

"You can lay out on the deck topless while we're moored here," he said with a dirty laugh. "Women do that all the time around here."

He knew she was an exhibitionist. Her deliberately exposing herself to him on a park bench in the park was how they met after all. In the way that she seemingly got off on showing him her panties while rubbing her naked pussy, she got off on showing him her naked breasts. He wondered how many other men she flashed. He wondered how someone as young, as sexy, and as pretty could be so excitingly sexual.

Yet, no matter if she was just horny or was a whore, he loved her as if she was his granddaughter. He loved her as if she was a blood relation with sexy benefits. The last thing he wanted was for their sexual relationship to end. The last thing that he wanted to do was to disappoint her by not taking her out on the boat.

Yet, it was one thing to have her aboard his beloved, Mother Mary boat, it was sacrilegious to take her out on the open water, a place where he took his wife. Yet, now that his wife was dead, he needed to move on with his life. Now that his wife was dead, he was finally having all the sex that he ever wanted but that Mary never gave him and refused to give him. As if God was smiling down at him, he couldn't believe he had someone like Kim in his life.

"Sorry, Daddy but I don't shit where I eat," she said as if flashing her tits in public was something she'd never do when it was something she always did since she turned 18-years-old, after growing big boobs. "People are always walking by to board and leave their docked boats. I don't mind strangers ogling my topless or naked body, but I'd be embarrassed for someone that I know to see me topless or naked," she said lying while feigning her sudden sense of false modesty.

Only and obviously, she was more sexually excited than she was embarrassed for someone she knew to see her topless and/or naked. Without doubt, if it was up to her, she'd never wear clothes. If it was up to her, she'd want everyone to see her topless and/or naked. If it was up to her, she'd have sex all day, every day, day and night, with a multitude of men.

As sexually insatiable as she was an exhibitionist, he wondered if she was a nympho. What is a nympho? Having never met a nympho and questioning if nymphomaniacs even existed, he didn't know. He heard of people being addicted to sex and if she was indeed deemed a nymphomaniac because of her excessive, sexual desires, then maybe she was a nympho. Maybe she was addicted to sex.

With her obviously and helplessly burdened with such a sexual affliction, why should he hold her medical condition against her when she had rewarded him with such sexual pleasure? If anything, he needed to understand and embrace her sexual affliction. He needed to be patiently kind to her and allow her to have her sexual fun. A win/win situation for the both of them, he needed to go with the flow as his way to help her get all the sex that she wanted.

If he didn't love her as much and appreciate the sexual attention she willingly, voluntarily, and consensually paid him, he'd call her a whore. Yet, he loved her too much to even think of her as a whore, never mind to call her a whore. Rather, he needed to think of her as being addicted to sex. In the way that he constantly and continually gave her sex, he'd do anything for her, even take her out on his boat.

Appreciating her for who she was, after being married to and living with such a sexual prude, his sexual wishes had been answered with Kim. How could he possibly call someone a whore who was as young, as pretty, as sexy, and who gave him so very much sexual pleasure? How could he call her a nympho when he wanted to have sex with her as much as she wanted to have sex with him? If he was to call her anything, he'd call her sexy and fun.

If she was indeed deemed a nymphomaniac then, he was indeed deemed as someone with the condition of satyriasis, uncontrollable or excessive sexual desire in a man. He never had excessive, sexual desire until he met her. His sexual condition never surfaced until he met her. If he felt as horny with Mary as he was with Kim, she would have divorced him.

Whether or not she had nymphomania and he had satyriasis, she had given him the best sex he ever had in his life. He never thought he'd meet someone as sexual as her. He wasn't about to insult her by calling her a whore. He wasn't about to think less of her because she may be a nymphomaniac and/or was addicted to sex. He was just glad that he met her.

# # # # #

The least that he could do, wanting to please her by taking her out on his boat, he stared at her while formulating his plan. Something he never thought of before, his creative mind raced with ways he could make them both happy. It had been a while since he had piloted the boat but with tomorrow a calm and beautiful day, perhaps they both can help make their dreams come true. Perhaps, he could enlist the help of his three friends to help him with the boat.

"I don't know if I ever told you this but..." he said pausing for effect in readiness to tell her one of his tall tales.

Only this tale was a good tale, hopefully one with a happy ending. With his friends having not yet met Kim, this may be a good time for them to meet her. Actually, this may be the perfect time for them to meet her. With all five of them on the same sexual page, there may not be a better time for them all to meet than now. Killing two birds with one stone, perhaps by taking out the boat, they all could have some sexy fun.