Summer Shower

Story Info
A hot moment during an intense rainstorm.
834 words
4
32.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My relationship with Cindy had reached a magical time. We had been together now for about six months. Long enough to know each other’s bodies and how to touch and tease and give each other the maximum pleasure. But the relationship was still new enough that we could lose control in a heartbeat and go from quiet cuddling to letting our animal sexuality emerge. Cindy was going away for a few weeks and it was the first time we would be apart for any length of time. It was a bit of a sad time so we went out to the local park to escape the gloom of our apartment. We walked hand in hand, just enjoying the sunset and the company. The park was empty since it was nearly dark and soon closing. We just put one foot in front of another and before we knew it we had gone much father than we intended. We were too busy enjoying small talk and the park to notice the dark clouds gathering behind us. When we turned to go back we saw the gathering storm that promised to be an intense summer downpour.

We tried to run for it and beat the shower but it was hopeless since we were really just running into it. After a few seconds we were drenched to the skin so we took refuge in one of those picnic pavilions. Just a roof over some picnic tables in the middle of a field. Our hair was dripping wet and our clothes clung to our soaked skin. Cindy never looked so beautiful. Her skin was flushed from the run and lit with her smile and laughter. Her shirt clung to her, showing off the swell of her breasts and the cold rain brought her nipples to an erect hardness.

It was such a sexy sight that I had to take her in my arms and kiss her right there. At first the kisses were soft and tender, little more than a gentle peck on the lips. Soon the kissing got deeper and more passionate as our tongues sought each other out. The passion mounted and I kissed her wet face tasting a combination of sweat and cool rain. My hands moved from her hips to her back drawing her close, finally resting on her ass to pull her to me. My erection was full by this time as she grinded against me.

The only light at this time were the flashes of lightning as we pulled apart just long enough to lift her shirt off and free her breasts from the confinement of her bra. Her rock hard nipples begged for my mouth to cover them. As I kissed and worshiped her breasts Cindy’s hand found its way to the growing bulge in my shorts. Needing no more encouragement than this, I peeled the wet clothes from my body and moved to sit on the picnic bench. Cindy’s kisses started at my lips, moved to my cheeks, my ears, my neck, my chest, my nipples, my stomach before finally coming to rest on my now very erect cock. The feeling of her warm wet mouth embracing my dick, still wet and cool from the rain, while the rough wood of the bench rubbed against my ass, was exquisite. Her wet hair against my thighs as she stroked and sucked me almost made me cum instantly. But I knew I needed more of her. I pulled her up gently by her arms until I could kiss her beautiful face and lips. I tasted myself on her lips and in her mouth as I helped her remove her shorts and panties. Naked, in the pavilion, in the open field, I guided her to sit on my lap as she wrapped her legs around me. She ground her pussy against me at first as our kisses became frenzied. Finally, she reached between us and guided my dick inside of her. The warmth of her wet pussy embraced me as I held her to me. I supported her back as she moved against me. Her full breasts brushing my chest as I slid in and out of her velvet wetness. We kissed each other’s faces and necks as I grabbed her back, her hips and her ass. Pulling her to me. Always trying to get closer and closer. Clinging to each other in the storm. Lightning exploding around us. Until the inevitable happened and I came deep inside of her.

We continued to hold each other for another long moment until the our modesty and the realization that we were naked in a very public place struck us. We hurried back into our clothes and left kissing and holding hands as the rain subsided and we made our way back home. We continued when we returned and made love more gently there. As sweet as our parting was that night our reunion when she returned was even sweeter but that is a different story.