Summer Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything she needs, okay, yes'm. Okay, love you mom. Gotta go."

Ms. Vann pulled the phone from my ear and spoke into it again. "Yes, no it's no problem, he's been a godsend. Thanks, you too."

She put the phone back on the nightstand and pulled the cock half-out of my ass. Her hand curled around my throat as she slid back to the hilt. She leaned over me, her face inches from mine. We held like that for a few minutes as she fucked my ass. I was beginning to truly enjoy the feeling of her moving inside me, the head of her gorgeous dildo rubbing against my prostate as her endless flesh filled my sight.

"Call me Mommy" she said into my ear as she wiggled her dick in my ass.

"Mommy" I whimpered. Her cock puled out and filled me again as if she was driving her will into me with every stroke.

"Call me your ruthless Queen."

"You are my Queen." Stroke.

"Ruthless." She was finding a rhythm now, and I noticed myself changing my posture slightly to accommodate the complete and total supplication of my asshole to this hulking goddess' fake cock.

"Ruthless Queen Mommy please I love it please I want it please please I want to pray to your cock and drink from your holy cunt"

"Open your mouth, my boypet." I obeyed. She spit into my mouth and I swallowed it down. I was turned on by any secretion my Mommy Queen produced, I was her little fuckbitch and I knew it in my soul.

She released the straps on her harness and left the giant dildo buried inside me. Her knees caved in the edge of the bed as she moved up to place my tiny dick inside her pussy, her muscles milking me to a quick completion. She then crawled up my body and held herself open at my mouth, peeing just a little as she loosened my seed from inside her. My own cum poured from her lips and onto mine as I drank it down, her cock sliding out of my slick boypussy. We rolled over on the bed and I began to suckle at her breast while she stroked my hair, occassionally dipping her finger into her snatch to give me a fresh taste of our sex.

We were like that for hours, and I dozed off dreaming of what the summer could hold.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
tall_guy70tall_guy70about 9 years ago
Fantastic

This is excellent, I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
great story

loved it

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 11 years ago
Blew my load

Damned sexy story! I hope you continue this past Chapter 2... I'd love to see a Chapter 3, 4 and 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!!

My first 5 star. Came whilst reading without manual manipulation. Mommy can now whore him out. Whats the basis for the story. Me thinks it has some foundation in reality. I would serve her gladly and free myself from this prosaic,mundane existance.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Big Mature Shemale Next Door Little guy is fed cum and seduced.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
My Girlfriend's Mother Has a Secret He's caught spying on his girlfriends mother.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Surprising Landlady A new tenant gets an unexpected but welcome surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories