Summer Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
In the morning, he plugs and dresses his slave to go out.
4k words
4.42
91.1k
13

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ECGray
ECGray
97 Followers

Chapter 3

GOOD MORNING

I felt her slide from the bed. It had been a hot night and we slept on top of the sheets. Sun streamed in narrow slits through spaces between Venetian blinds. I pretended to be still asleep and not notice her parting.

I heard bare feet and a clink of chain hitting the floor. Opening one eye, I saw her tanned, naked back a foot away as she sat on the edge of the bed. Faint red lines crisscrossed her skin, a remnant of the previous night's whipping. Her chained hands reached over her head and pulled the blindfold from her eyes.

She dropped the blindfold on the bedside table and rose from the bed. As she shuffled from the bedroom, the chain between her ankles jingled against the floor with each step.

I heard the bathroom door open and the surge and hiss of water as she started the shower. The shower ran as I drifted back to sleep.

I woke again to the odor of frying bacon. Soon I heard her shuffling feet and the telltale jingling of chain. A tray scraped and settled on my bedside table.

I pretended to sleep. I wanted to find out what she had planned before she knew I was awake.

I heard a click of chain being clipped into a snap swivel. What was she doing?

She leaned over me. A faint smell of lavender drifted past as her breast brushed my shoulder. Her tongue gently touched the back of my neck, then floated all the way down my spine. She briefly lifted her tongue, then plunged it down the crack of my ass, across my anus and into my groin from the rear.

"Mmmmmm," I sighed and stretched my arms.

"Your breakfast is ready, Master," she said, pausing between licks around my testicles. "See?" She leaned up and away from me.

"So is yours," I said, as I rolled onto my back. My erect penis swung around to greet her.

"Ooooh. Yes it is, Master." She leaned back down and flicked the tip of my cock with her tongue.

As she climbed into the bed between my knees, I could see the results of the rearranging of chains I had heard moments before. She had fastened her hands in what she called "cocksucking position." The short chain connecting her wrists was clipped in the middle to the front of her collar. With my member in her mouth, her hands could caress my balls or rub my ass and thighs, but not much more.

I rearranged the pillows and sat up against the headboard. I took a first sip of coffee and surveyed the breakfast she had prepared. Coffee, orange juice, bacon and an English muffin with strawberry jam, it wasn't a hearty meal, but I usually eat a light breakfast anyway.

She huddled on the bed between my legs, cupped my balls in her hands and began slowly licking. She licked, tickled, and nibbled, gently teasing my cock with her lips, teeth and tongue.

I sipped my coffee, munched the muffins, and watched her luscious mouth move on my erect penis. She closed her eyes and settled into a languid motion that I knew would keep me excited, but not bring me to climax for a long, long time. Her hair settled in a pale cloud across my stomach. I ate, and she licked, in silence.

I swallowed the last bite of muffin and put my hand down next to her face for her to lick the last bits of jam from my fingers.

"I'm enjoying this, slave."

"I'm glad it pleases you, Master," she whispered around my cock. She glanced up at me, smiling.

"In fact, I think we should make a habit of this." ˆ

"Yes, Master?"

"You will wake me with your mouth each morning. Much more pleasant than an alarm clock."

"Of course. If it pleases you, Master."

She shifted from her curled position and up to her knees and elbows. There was a mischievous twist to her smile before she plunged her mouth down onto my cock. Her hands burrowed under my ass, pulling the chain connecting her wrist cuffs to her collar tight and forcing her mouth farther down.

She gagged as the end of my penis hit the back of her mouth. She pulled her head up, completely off my cock and coughed, shook her head. Her hands slid from under me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes," she gasped. "Yes, Master. Just a second." She took a couple deep breaths.

She shuffled her knees forward until she was bent almost double, her rump straight up in the air and her hands again under my ass. She wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock and paused for a second. She shifted her shoulders and tilted her head back, then pushed straight down.

Again, she paused as my penis pushed into her throat. Her jaws stretched and her head wobbled slightly as constant pressure pushed my cock down her throat and her lips to my belly. She drew her head back and pushed again, and again, her lips and tongue sliding the full length of my cock.

My hips bucked up as I started to cum, briefly holding my shaft deep in her throat. She pulled back and milked my semen into her mouth with her lips and tongue.

I relaxed against the pillows, still and for the moment slightly stunned. I hadn't known she could do that.

Her lips remained wrapped around my slowly softening cock. Her tongue slowly lapped back and forth across the hole at its end.

"You've been practicing."

"Ummhhmmm." With a last flick of her tongue, she pulled her lips away. "It was harder than I expected."

"Why's that?"

"Because your dick's fatter than the dildo I practiced on. That's why."

I swatted her protruding ass twice, hard.

"Owww! I meant it as a compliment."

"It didn't sound like a compliment." I laughed.

She flicked her tongue back and forth across the base of my penis, just above my balls. "I could use some more practice." She smiled up at me.

"Maybe later." I pushed her over onto her side. "We need to get you into the rest of your attire for the day."

"Oh boy, does that mean I get clothes?" Her voice dripped sarcasm.

I sprung up and pinned her to the bed, face down. With hands chained to her collar, she had no chance to resist. I straddled her back, facing her feet. Her bare fanny was trapped between my knees.

"Not until we go out, you don't." I smacked the back of her left thigh, then her right, with my hand. "I have some other things in mind."

"You mean the collar, cuffs and chains aren't enough?"

Smack. Smack.

"Owww! That's not fair," she whined.

"It's not supposed to be fair." Smack. Smack. I rolled off her and stood next to the bed. "You'd be better off to watch your words."

"So what do we add to this?" She knelt on the bed, facing me. Her hands hung on their chains beneath her chin, her forearms covering her tits. Normally during our slave games, she wasn't allowed to cover herself with her hands or arms, but the chains made it difficult for her to do otherwise.

"Clasp your hands behind your neck." Her hands moved and pulled the chain tight around her neck, over her collar. Her doubled arms flared out beside her head like wings.

I stepped back and leaned against the bedroom wall, crossed my arms and slowly scanned her with my eyes.

"Like what you see, Master?" She spread her knees wider and arched her back, posing for me on the bed. Her body was smooth and tanned, hairless from the neck down. Her firm breasts, the nipples round and hard, were held in jutting prominence by her posture. Brown thighs, in a wide inverted V framed the triangle where her pubic hair had recently been removed. The pink nub of her clit peeked between the spread lips of her pussy.

"Yes, I like it very much, slut. It's a shame you ever have to wear clothes."

"Thank you, Master, but what would the neighbors think?" She smiled and looked down with feigned modesty.

"The men would follow you with their tongues hanging out and the women would try to kill you. And nobody'd have any trouble catching you in those chains."

"I'd be helpless, huh?"

"That's the idea. Now, let's get going." I turned and walked out into the hall.

She slithered off the bed and shuffled into the living room behind me, chains jingling.

I picked up a two inch wide black leather belt from the arrangement of toys in the floor. I had modified it, adding a half inch leather strap that ran perpendicular to the main belt.

"Stand right here." I positioned her in the center of the room. "Okay, feet as far apart as you can."

She spread her feet to the limits of the ankle chain.

"Good. I think you need some things to keep your interest up through the day. I know housework and shopping can be such a drag."

"I don't think I'm going to like this."

"You'll like it a lot." I looped the belt around her waist and positioned it so the attached strap hung straight down in front. "You'll probably not like it a lot, too. A love/hate kind of thing." I pulled the belt tight, to the twenty-four inch mark around her twenty-six inch waist.

"Ooohh. Does it have to be that tight?"

"Does it have to be that tight . . .?"

"Does it have to be that tight, Master?"

"Of course it does. We can't have you forgetting your situation."

"My situation, Master?"

"You're a slave, slut. You're a slave."

"Of course, Master. If it pleases you, Master."

"Let's see here." I looked across the toys in the floor. The arrangement was getting scattered by our games.

"Here they are." I picked up three pink plastic objects. One trailed a wire and a small rectangular box. I had modified all three with loops to slide on the strap I had added to the belt.

"All three, Master?"

"Yes."

"All day, Master?"

"Just till dinner, slut."

"But, Maaassster," she whined.

"Oh, be quiet. You'll be gagged soon enough, cunt. Do you want the big ball again?"

"No, Master. My jaws are still sore. I'll be quiet, Master."

"Of course you will." I slid all three objects onto the strap before I pulled it back between her legs. First was a "Joni's Butterfly" vibrator, triangular, thin at the edges with a thick vibrating center designed to fit over and press against her clit. Next, a regular rubber dildo, about seven inches long and one and a half inches in diameter. Finally, I slid her ass plug onto the strap. It was six inches long and conical, widening to about two inches, then narrowing ahead of its flared base.

"Squat. Just a little." I move behind her and transferred the strap from hand to hand between her legs as she bent and widened her knees.

"Hold still." I positioned the tips of the two plugs against their respective holes. "Damn. I forgot the oil. Don't move." I buckled the strap loosely at her back, holding the plugs pressing against her cunt and anus.

I walked to the bathroom and retrieved a bottle of baby oil from the vanity.

She was still crouched with knees bent when I returned.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to hold this position?"

"Hadn't really thought about it. But now that you mention it, it's probably good for your legs."

"Oooooooo, I could . . . "

"Don't get yourself in trouble."

"No, Master. I won't, Master," she whispered between her teeth.

"Good. Now let's see about the attachments." I spread her cunt lips with two fingers and worked the tip of the dildo slowly into her vagina with my other hand. About halfway in, the strap's pressure on the butt plug stopped further progress.

"Ooooo. That ass plug wants in, but it's not going anywhere." She wiggled her fanny as if trying to loosen a path for the butt plug.

"I've got just the thing." I pulled the dildo out about an inch, then poured oil into my hand. Working around the butt plug, I pushed a finger into her asshole to oil it. I rubbed my hand around the plug, coating it with the oil.

"Ready?"

"Yes, Master, I'm ready." She crouched down a little more and leaned forward to open her ass wider.

I reached around her leg and pushed the dildo with one hand and the butt plug with the other. The base of the dildo touched home, with about two inches, the fattest part, of the butt plug, still protruding. I pushed hard and steady.

"Oh, oh, oh." Her sphincter widened, widened. ¸

"OH. OH. OH. Ooooooo." Her anus closed over the narrow base of the plug.

"I'm pretty tight back there, Master."

"Yes. We could work on that." I jiggled the base of the butt plug. "Ow. You mean. . .?"

"Hole training. Sure. But I'm not planning any. Yet."

"Oooooo." She wiggled her ass slightly.

"You may stand straight."

"Thank you, Master."

"Don't thank me yet, we're not done." I buckled the strap to the belt loosely in the back. With my fingers, I spread her cunt lips to expose her clit, then positioned the nub of the Butterfly on it. All the parts were in place. I unbuckled the strap, pulled it tight, then rebuckled it.

The strap had lapped over one of her cunt lips, so I readjusted it, letting it settle deep into her slit. Then I tightened the strap one more notch.

"Ooww. Too tight."

"What was that, slut?" I tucked the Butterfly vibrator's controller into the belt.

"I hope it pleases you, Master."

"How do you feel?"

"Full, Master. Excited. Restricted. Do the straps have to be this tight?"

"I think I could pull 'em both in another notch if I tried."

"No, Master. Please don't Master." She dropped to the floor and knelt huddled at my feet.

"Get up! How are your ass and cunt?"

She struggled to her feet.

"My ass . . . it hurts, just a little. I feel the plug stretching. I think I can get used to it. I'll always know it's there."

"My cunt . . . well, the dildo feels . . . it feels a lot like you. That's nice. But the strap, it pushes everything in so hard, so tight.

"The vibrator's sort of weird. It's pressed against my clit, sure, but it just sort of sits there. I don't knoooooooooow."

I flipped the switch at her waist as she finished speaking.

Her knees wobbled and she leaned against me, her chained hands clasped on my shoulder.

"Oooohhh. Maaasster, pleeease."

I flipped the switch off.

"Master," she panted, "it's almost too much. With the dildo and the plug and, oh, Master, right on my clit . . . " She looked in my eyes, then dropped her gaze to the floor.

"Glad you like it."

"Master, no . . . I mean, yes . . . I . . . I don't know, Master. If it pleases you, Master."

"Of course it pleases me. Your reaction pleases me. Better than I expected. More intense. One more thing before I get in the shower . . . "

"It's just that all of it together . . . One more thing? Now what?" She obviously thought the belt and attachments were more than enough to keep her attention.

"Calm down. Just the ring gag."

"Ooohh." She stamped her foot with a jangle of chain. "All right, I guess, but you know how it makes me drool."

I picked up the gag from the floor. "I really appreciate how you laid all this stuff out. It's saved me a lot of searching."

"You're welcome, Master. But right now I think I might have been better off hiding it all."

"You know I don't need all this to make you very uncomfortable."

"No, Master. I know that, Master."

"Open wide, now."

"Yes, Master." She held her mouth open for the gag. It was a two inch diameter steel ring, wrapped in black leather, with a leather strap attached to opposite sides of the ring.

I positioned the ring behind her teeth and pulled the strap through its D rings behind her head.

"You're all set now. I'm going to shower and get dressed. You straighten the place up. Make the bed. Do the dishes."

"Uunnnnhhh." She shook her head and yanked on the chain holding her hands at her throat.

"Oh. Right, you'll need your hands, won't you." I unclipped the chain from her collar. Better?"

"Unnh Hhunnh." She nodded.

I walked to the bathroom. I stopped at the door and turned back to her. "Don't start the dishes till I'm out of the shower, okay?"

"Unnhh Hhuunnh." She nodded again.

She had made the bed and washed the dishes, mopped the kitchen, vacuumed the carpet and rearranged our toys in nice neat rows.

I sat on the sofa, reading a magazine.

She lay in the floor, naked and chained, reading an assignment from her European History textbook. Her legs curled under her and she propped her head on her hands. She was motionless except for a hand occasionally turning a page or wiping away a drop of spittle as it ran down her chin. She was right; the ring gag did make her drool. "Finish that section and we'll go," I said. "We have some shopping to do. Then I'm taking you out to dinner." In a couple minutes she closed the book, then rose to her knees, facing me. She held the book against her bare stomach. Below, the black strap held the pink plastic of the Butterfly tight against her pussy before disappearing between her labia.

"Ready to go?"

She cocked her head to one side, with an expression of puzzlement, as if to say, "Like this?"

"Well, slut?"

"Unnh Hhunnh." She nodded tentatively. "No, I'm not going to take you out naked, much as I'd like to. You may remove the gag and put it in its place with the others."

She reached behind her head and slowly pulled the leather strap free of its D rings. She pulled the leather-wrapped ring from between her teeth. The leather was soaked and swollen with her saliva.

"Thank you, Master." She leaned over on her hands, preparing to rise.

"Did I tell you to get up?"

"No, Master."

"Then don't. On your knees. Wash your face and come to the bedroom. I'll pick out some clothes for you."

As she crawled away, I saw the pink base of the butt plug on each side of the strap that separated her bare ass cheeks.

I went to the bedroom to select her clothes for the day.

I laid out her outfit on the bed. There wasn't much to it: a red plaid pleated cotton skirt, a loose white cotton blouse and a pair of high-heeled sandals. I thought for a moment, then went to the living room and picked up the black half-bra from its place in the floor.

She soon came crawling through the bedroom door. She had washed her face and put on eye make-up and lipstick.

"You may stand."

"Yes, Master." She rose slowly to her feet. "I'm ready now." She looked over the outfit I had set out.

"Okay," she said. "You had me worried. These won't be too embarrassing, I guess. No panties?"

"Of course not."

"All right. Will you help me get out of this stuff?" She reached for the buckle on her belt.

I slapped her hip, next to her hand, very hard.

"I said till dinner."

"But . . . "

"Maybe after, if you're not a good girl."

"But . . . it's just that. Well, every time I move the plug moves and the dildo moves and that little . . . thing moves. It's like I'm being fucked and fucked and groped all at once."

"And you don't like it?"

"I....I...damn it, Master, I do like it. I've been on the edge of cumming for an hour now. But in public? I don't . . . I'll drip all over the place. I'll leave a wet spot everywhere I sit."

‹"You don't like the idea of cumming in a public place, even if you and I are the only ones who know what's happening."

"No, Master, I don't. I'll be so embarrassed. What if we meet somebody we know?"

"Well, slut, you'll just have to deal with it." I reached out and slid the switch hanging from her belt.

Her knees wobbled and she leaned on the bed. Her faced flushed and her eyes closed. She wriggled from head to toes. Her knees pressed together and her whole body tensed.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhh." She slid down the face of the mattress till her knees hit the floor.

"Oh God, Master," she panted. "Please. Please . . . "

I reached down and shut the vibrator off.

"Now you have something to look forward to."

"No, Master." She caught her breath. "I mean, yes, Master."

"I could just leave it on."

"Please. No. Master."

"What?"

"I mean . . . Of course, Master. If it pleases you, Master."

"I don't think so, at least not now. Let's get you dressed."

"Yes, Master." She pulled herself up from the floor and held her hands out. I unbuckled her wrist cuffs and dropped them on the bed. The collar came off next.

ECGray
ECGray
97 Followers
12