Summer Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ECGray
ECGray
97 Followers

"Excellent, slave," I said. "You're learning your duties." I set the shopping bags on the small table beside the door.

"Thank you, Master," she replied, looking up from the floor. "If it pleases you, may I be collared, Master?"

"Collared, yes. And bound as well," I said. "Up."

"Thank you, Master. Yes, please bind me too." She swung her body back and knelt upright, her knees spread far apart, holding the collar before her. Her breasts bounced slightly after her body stopped its motion, the nipples hard and enlarged. The black strap glistened with moisture where it forced apart her pussy lips and disappeared beneath her.

I took the collar from her outstretch hands and slipped it around her neck, under her cascading hair. I slipped the end through the buckle and pulled the black band snug before fastening it.

"My cuffs are over here, Master." She pointed to a pile of leather and chain on the TV stand next to the set.

I separated the leather cuffs from the rest of the pile, leaving the chains on the stand. I crouched down behind her to cuff her ankles first. After buckling a strap to each ankle, just above the straps of her sandals, I couldn't resist the wonderful curves of her ass and stroked, then gently fondled her cheeks.

"Ooooo, that's nice." She knelt more erect, pulling her bottom up off her ankles to give my hand better access. "Yesss," she hissed.

I spanked each cheek once, sharply.

"Ow." She quickly rubbed her stinging cheeks, then dropped her hands back to her sides. "Thank you, Master."

I went to the table by the door and retrieved the two new snap swivels from the hardware bag. I clipped one to each wrist cuff.

She held out her left hand, then her right, for me to buckle on the wrist cuffs, saying "Thank you, Master," after I buckled each in place. Then I pulled each hand down and clipped the wrist cuff to its corresponding ankle cuff, left to left and right to right. Her shoulders were pulled back slightly, but otherwise her kneeling position wasn't changed. She would be able to kneel or sit or lie down in limited positions, but standing would be impossible and closing her legs difficult and uncomfortable.

"I'm going over to the market. Anything in particular you'd like for tomorrow's picnic?"

"You're leaving me like this?"

"Exactly."

"Okay, Master." Her pursed lips told me she wasn't happy about it.

"What's that, slut?" "Of course, Master." She forced a smile. "If it pleases you, Master. I am honored that you care enough to secure me while you're gone." Her comment skirted sarcasm, but I chose to interpret it as an expression of her subservience.

I cleared my throat. "Of course. Anything for the picnic?" I asked again.

"Some of that paté with the peppercorns would be very nice, Master." Her smile now was real, as she pushed herself fully back into her role in our "game."

"Sounds good to me too." I reached down and tweaked a nipple.

"Ow." She pulled away from my hand.

"Don't go away. Back soon." I took two steps toward the door, then stopped, shaking my head.

"I don't know what I'm thinking," I said. "I almost forgot." Returning to her side, I reached down and slid the butterfly vibrator's switch on.

"Ooooooooo. Sssssssss." She tensed and writhed, trying to reach her bound crotch with her hands, trying to find a position that would move the gyrating vibrator off her already inflamed clit. She rocked and twisted, pulling up first one wrist and ankle and then the other, but to no purpose. She rocked back to a seated position, wrists still bound to ankles and far from the machine that tortured her sex.

"Maaassster . . . pleeeasse."

I turned to go again, without a word. She fell slowly over onto her side, then rolled to her stomach in a self-imposed hog tie as I closed the door behind me and headed for the supermarket.

I hurried my trip through the market. I knew that she would be frightened, left alone. I wanted to leave her long enough, but not too long. French bread, two kinds of cheese, a bottle of cabernet and some peppercorn pate. A quick run through the express lane. I was climbing the steps to our apartment in little more than twenty minutes.

I heard the faint hum of the vibrator over her labored breathing as soon as I opened our front door. I quickly swung the door shut behind me and set the bag of groceries on the floor. Putting the groceries away could wait.

She lay on her side in the middle of the floor, drawn up as close to fetal posture as she could manage, bound as she was. Her body was drenched in sweat. Her face was pressed into the short pile of the carpet. She didn't seem to see or hear me until the door clicked shut.

She slowly looked up at me. An expression of absolute joy lit her face.

"Oh God, Master," she panted. "Oh God. Thank you. Thank you. You're back. I was afraid. I didn't...I thought..Oh God..."

"I'm her now, baby. I'm here. You're all right now." I knelt in the floor next to her and covered her body with mine. I gently pulled her up to sit, knees folded up to her chest. I held her wet naked body in my arms.

She buried her face in my chest and shoulder and wept.

"Master . . . I've been . . . I can't. . . ," she choked out between sobs. "I can't stop . . . I can't . . . stop . . . cumming . . . Master . . . since you left . . . and . . . and I've been so . . . afraid . . . "

I reached down and slid the vibrator's switch to "off." Her breathing slowed and her tight body relaxed in my arms.

"Aaaaahhhh," she sighed. "Oh, thank you, Master." She looked up at me with the broadest smile I've ever seen. Tears streamed down her cheeks. Her face, her whole body, was flushed red.

"You knew I'd be back, baby. Didn't you?"

She slowly shook, then lowered her head. "Of course, of course. I knew you wouldn't abandon me. But . . . but . . . ," she stammered, then went on, sheepishly, "I was terrified. I was bound and alone and . . . damn you . . . I couldn't stop cumming. The sheer . . . physical . . . intensity of it overwhelmed me. Blanked out any reason I had left. God, I was glad to see you."

"God? You've never called me that before. We are making progress," I teased and chuckled.

"Master, you're taking advantage of me while I'm helpless."

"Of course I am." I gently brushed my hand through her hair. "You know you could have gotten loose any time. Your cuffs aren't locked."

"I know that. Rationally, I know that. If something had happened, I could have gotten loose. But I wasn't rational. I was . . . I am a bound and naked slave. I didn't want to disappoint my Master."

"No, I'm not disappointed. I don't think you could have disappointed me. I'm thrilled. You've performed heroically. Right now, I'm glad you're still speaking to me. I was afraid I may have pushed you just a little too far."

"Well, you did," she pouted. "At least it seems like I should tell you that you did. It's just so . . . overwhelming." That radiant smile lit her face again.

"Overwhelming," I said flatly. "You said that already." I leaned over and kissed her hard on the lips. My tongue penetrated her open mouth, teased and withdrew.

"I was terrified. I was completely out of control. I had this orgasm that just kept going and going, in waves."

"Sounds exciting," I grinned.

"When you walked through the door, I just came apart. Master, it was the most amazing sensual experience . . . " She looked down, looked straight into my eyes, looked down again, hesitant, uncertain.

"Okay," she finally started. "Okay, damn you, I'll say it. Thank you. Thank you, Master. I don't know how to thank you. You left me dangling over the edge and I loved it." `

I couldn't help laughing. "Slut, you amaze me."

"Thank you, Master." She pulled up her left arm and raised the attached ankle with it. "I'd hug you if I could."

"I guess it's time to get you out of this stuff anyway," I said. "A hug may be worth giving you your arms and legs back." I quickly unclipped the swivels connecting wrists to ankles.

"Thank you, Master." She shook each arm, then each leg, working the stiffness out.

"Stand up," I commanded, rising and taking her hand to help her up. She swayed slightly on her feet, still weak from the ordeal. I steadied her with a hand on her shoulder.

I unbuckled the crotch strap in front and pealed it away from her belly. The "butterfly" slid off the end of the strap and into my hand. I slipped the strap back through the loops on the dildo and ass plug, unbuckled the belt and dropped it to the floor. The dildo slid out of her cunt in a gush of thick liquid that trailed down her thighs. The pink cylinder dropped on the carpet.

She threw her arms around my waist, hugged me desperately, kneaded my back and shoulders, covered my throat and chest with wet kisses. "Master, right now I think you could make me walk into a fire and like it." She slowly slid down my body to her knees. She nuzzled my erect cock through my jeans. "I think you could make me walk into a fire and then beg you to make me do it again."

"Not today, baby. I think you've had enough for a little while."

I grabbed her hair and pushed her face hard against my crotch. She licked and nipped through the coarse fabric.

"Mmmmmmhh," she sighed.

"Get cleaned up and rest for a while. I mean that this time." I checked my watch. "It's almost four. We'll leave for dinner about six thirty. Take a shower. Take your time. Come to me in the office when you're done." I released her hair.

"Yes, Master," she said. She grabbed me firmly around the waist and began to pull herself to her feet.

"No, slut. Crawl. You're not to stand until I allow it."

She sank back to her knees. "Yes, Master. If it pleases you, Master." She turned and dropped to all fours, then crawled away toward the bathroom. The leather loop on the base of the ass plug made a tiny black tail that poked out between her ass cheeks.

ECGray
ECGray
97 Followers
12