Summer Soldier

Story Info
Private Andy finds his fantasy fufilled.
2.1k words
3.83
14.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms.read
ms.read
16 Followers

Miss June picked up a sand dollar off the shore. The tourist season was now officially in full swing. The Canadians hailed down on Southern Maine like one of those terrible winter storms only Mainers seem to get. Miss June walked up the strip wearing a short dress. She thought she was immune to the semi-naked bodies shambling along, but one fella stood out in the crowd. He had blonde hair, a winning smile, and wore an army uniform. Not the nice dress up uniforms for ceremonies, but the camouflage. He had a bag with him.

"Hey soldier. Where you headed?" Miss June called out to the man.

"Miss June is that you?" He let his blue eyes roam over June's body. She caught the look. A wide grin broke out over his face.

"You know me, soldier?"

"It's me Andy. Are you still living over on Pine Lane?"

June paused to actually get a better look of him. He was broader in the shoulders. He'd grown too, almost a foot.

"Andy Waszhooski? Is that you, soldier?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Miss June could see the pink rising in his cheeks.

"Andy, you come with me right now young man. When did you get back?" June said in an almost admonishing tone. There was no need to say where from. There was a War going on.

"I just got off the Amtrak. Platform 14."

"You are coming home with me, young man. Your mother is going to have a fit! I almost didn't recognize you. You've grown."

"You drivin' yet, Miss June?"

"Nah, that's what George is for. Local bus goes through the tri-town area. No need to have a car. Gotta save the environment you know." Miss June stated. They walked side by side up the hill of the strip. Miss June stayed in shape by walking everywhere. Andy stayed in shape because of the training he received in the Army. "Let's hoof it back to my house, alright soldier? Then I'll help you relax a bit. I got some cold Moxie in the fridge."

"You have any of your wonderful lemonade, your husband raves about?" Andy asked. He remembered going over her house in the afternoons for that cool refreshment. He'd do anything to have some right now.

"He passed away, Andy. About four years ago."

That was about the time that Andy signed up for the War.

"I'm sorry Miss June. Anything I can do for you?"

"Actually, there is. Let's discuss it at the house. Okay?"

Andy nodded. The house was coming up on their right anyway.

As soon as he was inside the house she shut and locked the door. Miss June already had the shades shut. Maybe it was to keep the heat out. Something told Andy that wasn't the reason today.

"I'll make you some of that lemonade, soldier. I want you to swim in the pool like you used to."

"That's all?" Andy grinned again and took off his shirt. He'd go jump in right now. Miss June jumped like she had been bitten by something. Her eyes were wide in surprise. She almost put a hand out to his chest, but pulled back like she had touched fire. She brought her hand up to her mouth, covering it.

"Naked." It was almost a whisper. Andy wasn't sure he had heard her right.

"Excuse me?" Andy said.

"Nude." This time it was a little louder. She coughed and wouldn't look at him.

"Are you sure?" Andy questioned her. He was impossibly close. She could smell the mix of his sweat and cologne.

Miss June nodded, still unable to look at him in the eye. This was unreal. Andy wasn't sure if he was awake. He walked out onto the back porch. He sat down on the patio chair unlacing his boots. He took off his boots, socks and then his pants. He looked back into the house, but Miss June was nowhere to be found. He'd had his hands on his undershorts. He pulled them off and threw everything on the chair he had been sitting on.

He dove into the pool. The water was a nice cool shock to his system. If he hadn't been awake before, he was now. Miss June could always tell him to put his shorts back on, right? He did a couple of laps underwater. Back and forth across the pool he went. He came up for air on his third lap. He found Miss June sitting at the table watching him. She'd brought a pitcher of lemonade and two glasses. She was wearing just a towel. He came to the edge of the pool, letting his arms rest on the warm cement. Miss June had certainly been a fantasy of his. This had to be a dream, right?

"When did you become so handsome, Andy?" Miss June asked.

Andy didn't have an answer to that. Miss June stood up and walked over to where Andy was standing. He could see if she was wearing anything underneath that towel, but he didn't look up to be polite.

"Andy, look at me." Miss June said in a quiet voice. Then the towel dropped, landing on his arms.

Andy looked up. There was Miss June in all her glory. She had left nothing to the imagination. Her brown hair was down around her shoulders. Her breasts were plump and perky. Her nipples were hard, and he was betting it wasn't from the breeze passing though. Miss June had a flat stomach, firm ass and wide hips. He looked back at her face. She was waiting for him to say something. She took his breath away.

"What do you think, soldier?" Miss June asked in a teasing voice.

"You're beautiful Miss June." Andy was still the master of politeness. He felt his cock get hard and was glad he could still hide it. When he turned eighteen he started fantasizing about Miss June in her bathing suit and joining him in the pool. He would come over on Thursday and Saturday afternoons to swim in her pool. Fridays he had come over to mow the lawn and rake the leaves in the fall. He would have a raging boner every time her husband asked him to leave. Andy would always go home humiliated.

Not today. Now, Miss June sat down on the cement in front of Andy with her legs spread and her feet dangling in the water. This boldness was out of character for Miss June. Andy didn't know what had gotten into her. He was uncertain of what he was going to do. He figured what she wanted, but was she going to humiliate him too?

Andy looked down at her shaven pussy and licked his lips. He didn't know if he'd ever have this opportunity ever again. He put his arms around Miss June's legs and had her scoot forward a little bit. The tip of his tongue hit the bridge of her mons first. He wasn't a virgin, but he'd never done this before. She ran her hands through his hair pulling his head closer to her nice lips. He went at her again, this time opening his mouth over her labia, sucking on them. Miss June let out a moan, low in her throat.

Andy found her pearl under the hood and once he found it, he gave it all the attention she was willing to take. Figure eights, circles, and random tongue wiggling was giving her incredible pleasure. She yelled into the warm afternoon.

"Please."Miss June begged. "Oh, please. Please. Please!!!" She slammed her pussy into Andy's mouth and flooded him with her climax."Oh Andy." She looked at him with eyes almost glazed over in orgasmic joy.

"Can I?" Andy trying wordlessly, asking permission to continue. Miss June nodded her consent. Andy picked up Miss June's languid figure in his arms lowering her slowly into the warm water. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. He felt her nipples rubbing up against his chest in the water. It was a heady feeling. He picked one breast out of the pool, watching the water roll off of her beautiful skin. He let her nipple settle into his mouth. He suckled on one and then the other as they floated around the pool. His cock was now throbbing, almost in pain. He wanted to make love to Miss June. Would she let him be inside her?

They went to the shallow end and he slid a hand between their bodies. He guided his tip to her inner lips. He gave her the option of sliding down on top of him, if she really wanted this.

Miss June opened her eyes and looked at what Andy was doing. "I can't Andy. I can't." Andy looked hurt. "Oh Andy, I want to. That's not what I meant." She hugged him tighter as he started to disentangle himself from her. Miss June put his hands on her shoulders. She held his cock in place at her entrance.

"Make love to me, Soldier." It was all the permission he needed.

Andy pushed his erection deep inside of Miss June. It felt as wonderful as he imagined it all those years ago. He made long deep strokes into her. Miss June wriggled excitedly up against him. He could feel her clit pulsing against him.

"Faster, faster. Please. Oh, Please!" Miss June cried out. Andy increased his rhythm. Miss June kissed him their tongues warring for dominance. Andy quickly succumbed to her charms. All he wanted to was to come in his fantasy. Andy wanted to empty his balls into her. He forgot to ask her about birth control. She seemed to read the fear in his eyes. He couldn't stop now. She hugged him tight to her body. She was going to explode on top of him. He could feel her getting closer. If she came, he knew he couldn't hold back.

Miss June grabbed his ass and rocked him forward, plunging his dick into her one last time as she spasmed all over his cock.

"Come!" She commanded. He obeyed. He was enveloped in rapture. He shot his load deep, oh so deep into to her womb. He hoped he hadn't hurt her.

"Oh, god. Oh, God. OH,GOD!" Miss June shouted. She climaxed over and over and over on him. The water rippled around them. He loved watching her come.

He held her as she came down off her orgasms.

"Are you okay?" Miss June asked

Andy nodded. "Are you?"

"Oh yes. I've wanted that for a long time. Let's get some refreshment."

" I've had all the refreshment I can take for one afternoon."

Miss June smiled at him. His cock was still inside her, half hard.

"I came in you..." Andy said looking at his new lover.

"Worried?"

"A little" Andy admitted.

"I want to have your baby, soldier."

"Miss June!" they stared at each other for a long moment. He had an involuntary erectile spasm.

"That felt like a yes to me, soldier. Was it?"

"Seriously? You want me to get you pregnant?"

"Yes, Andrew Waszhooski, I want you to father our baby. I want you to get me pregnant. What's the fun in not trying? I also want you as my husband, Sir. It's no good to me if my baby doesn't have a father."

Andrew picked up Miss June out of the water. He laid her down on the still warm cement as the sun went down. She felt him get hard again against her abdomen. He got on top of her, holding her down with his brute strength. She spread her legs wide, letting him settle in between her hips. He made her feel full inside. He rocked them both sliding in and out of her moist cunt. He watched her the whole time, while he fucked her, keeping his weight on his elbows. She pulled him down, closer, so that he was on top of her. Really on top of her. She kept her hands on his ass this time. She was going to surprise him, when he was close enough.

Andy tried rearing up on his hands again but she wouldn't let him. Miss June stuck a proper finger up his ass and wiggled it around. Andy's eyes went wide. He had never experienced this before. Somehow she had found his prostate, and was massaging that bugger, like no tomorrow. He was going to come or his brain would boil. Andy was betting the latter. His breaths were coming out it short gasps. He couldn't help it. He was going to come.

"I'm!..." Andy muttered. She went in a little bit deeper sending him into orgasmic spasms. He spurted like he'd never done before. His brains were going to wash out with the rest of his fluids.

Miss June smiled at him, contented.

***

A week later Miss June found out she was pregnant when missed her period. They married and honeymooned in the backyard.

The End

ms.read
ms.read
16 Followers