Summer Solstice Dedication

Story Info
Mistress J dominates slave m.
4.9k words
3.93
35.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer Solstice Dedication Whipping and Dildo Play!

I took Mistress J to the store to buy her smocks for work. This was my fine for disobedience to her words as we agreed upon beforehand. Before J performs her Rite of Summer dedicating a ritual whipping I must give pleasure to my mistress with gifts; food and clothing. She was glad to receive the gifts promising to reward me for my disobedience with the lash as soon as I fed her some pasta dinner. On the phone she left a message promising me a hard whipping under her authority forcing me to kneel over the divan blind folded before the altar of the goddess. We have an altar in front of the fireplace with candles and a statue of a buxom Venus De Milo our goddess of love. We believe using discipline enforces female domination in the psyche of the male slave, adding that physical discipline reinforces obedience in the physical and spiritual world.

I personally believe that allowing my mistress to discipline me helps her cope dealing with men building her self confidence in communicating with men in every day life. I willingly and obediently am given this time by Mistress J to confess all my faults to her and be judged by her before the goddess and suffer the disciplinarily punishment my mistress will give me. Dealing with me immediately assures swift and fair punishment for the penitent slave.

My first offense as always is not being obedient to my mistress needs and not listening or paying attention to her as she speaks to me. I have problems thinking the wrong things as she talks to me assuming things that are made up in my mind. Next mistress told me to masturbate before the goddess and come on her to spill my seed before the ritual. Giving a semen offering to the goddess is like emptying your very self to her. Being forced to ejaculate on the symbol of the goddess of love symbolizing giving up everything in my balls including any chance for pleasure or physical stimulation during the whipping ensures mistresses J that I will have her full attention during the lashing. Confessing all my acts words and deeds to mistress J I tried to masturbate but to no avail I could not even get an erection. Seeing the disgust in mistress face for failing to come mistress will judged me for excessive masturbation and my punishment would be more intense receiving a caning as well as a three day come fast. Also for failing to masturbate to a male orgasm I was going to suck her cock before the goddess then be impaled in the bath on a nine inch dildo. I had a sick feeling in my belly because I knew my mistress meant business when it came to discipline so I knew I was going to be hurting afterwards especially for the offenses I confessed. Plus J had enough of my insolence so she was in the mood to do some serious behavior modification.

After sitting with her on the couch as she smoked a cigarette she announced that it was time. Staring me in my eyes she dominantly asked, "Are you ready slave for your whipping?"

We started at 7PM on Friday night the perfect time for paying for my crimes against womanhood. My first command for not coming was not to have a male seminal emission for three more days till Monday night. Mistress said the reason I cannot get hard with her is that I play with myself too much so she was putting me on a come free diet. Tonight it would be my mouth and ass serving her dick instead. J was in a good mood for whipping me this time. I nicely asked her if we could video the whipping and she agreed. The video help reinforce her domination over me and builds my confidence in trusting her for discipline plus it is a constant reminder of what is in store for me whenever I screw up. We know the male slave is always in a state of sin and misbehavior so a mistress job is never done but the practice of discipline takes it away from the government and places it in the home at the foot of the goddess and the priestess your mistress. It is hoped that discipline in the home will bring peace and harmony in the world as the behavior of the male is slowly modified to stop mistreating woman and be more subservient to her needs. We believe that the head of the house is the woman and she has the final say in the area of discipline and punishments. I have relinquished my rights to my flesh and given the honor of discipline to my mistress so she can bring me before the goddess as a willing servant and cleanse my behavior in ritual whipping and punishment.

Mistress J was on camera and was in style wearing her black shirt for the Solstice ritual. She had told me on the phone that this whipping would be painful and leave marks and I would have a problem sitting for several hours. The phone messages left shivers up my spine because J never goes back on her word. After the whippings she has already given me she means what she says. I knew as I was laid blind folded over the divan that J was going to punish me good. I had been whipped by other women but mistress J was definitely into punishment unafraid to leave welts or marks.

We went to the altar and J lit a white virgin candle next to the goddess dedicating the ritual. We would be in ritual as long as the candle burned. I was taken to the divan and J put on my collar combo cock harness which is a choker chain that binds my genitals. On my nipples she placed two clothespins with a chain holding them together as a painful reminder that my nipples were not for pleasure but for punishment. Next I was blind folded and placed face down over the divan. J told me that I would remain there for the duration of the whipping as long as she wanted. I was forbidden to get up or even raise my ass up in any painful pleadings. J chose the wooden paddle; more to make me whine and scare me to test the rules. I had asked her to test my bravery and not let me be a "wimp" before her or the goddess. Right off the gates Mistress J struck me so hard I was already begging her to use something lighter; so much for bravery. J was looking for the little boy in me to punish and she found me right away begging for her to stop. This made her more adamant to punish me I asked her to maybe try something leather to warm me up first. Instead she chose a flogger to do the honors. Striking my back forcefully making me cry out again but this time she gave no remorse and kept on flogging my back, ass, and legs to warm me up for the brunt of her licks. This whip left nice streaks all over my shoulders and were not light wispy lashes for a pussy whipped man. Forcing me to stay kneeling bent over the leather divan, Mistress J unleashed her arsenal of whips and paddles on me that made me cry out and shake in my flesh.

Mistress J loves to produce the fear in me that makes me shake in my skin afraid of her style of female domination justice. J reminded me that I freely volunteered for this discipline. I did ask for it and gave J written permission to whip me with her own discretion as a trust from me. We have no safe words except for J listening to my cries of pain and my deep breathing as I try to get my breath after a good volley of lashes. Being blind folded I had to try to guess what I was being hit with. I was shaking and anticipating the painful blows sometime I even cried out and lurched at ghost whips that never fell on my flesh. This turns J on because she knows and feels my body is totally under her powers even craving more of the lash from her. J whipped my legs with her mini whip making me cry out with each moan. She does not mind my cries as long as I am not faking because it signals her that what she is doing is reaching home in my flesh. Another indicator is the color tone of my skin as she slowly turns it from pink to red to purple as she lays the welts down like artwork on my flesh.

Waiting for almost last J picked up her nasty J stick an oak paddle eighteen inches long, two inches wide, and a half inch thick, with eleven nylon spikes sticking out of it. Last time she used it on me she broke the skin and had to call off the whipping and wash me up with alcohol. This time she held me down by pressing on the small of the back and deliberately paddled me earnestly but with only enough force not to damage her slave so she could continue to punish me for my offenses. The J stick made me cry out with each blow and worry about opening me up again so I was shaking in my skin especially when she told me that I needed to present my ass higher for the stick. I arched my back and took it like a slave crying with each blow. I counted twenty whacks and she set it down.

For her finale Mistress J took up the cane my punishment for not being able to ejaculate. Mistress J had caned me before so I knew what to expect but this time it was not a wispy sound but a strong thud. J had picked the thick 3/8 cane for real discipline like English. Reminding me as promised that I was to bore her marks of the caning for several days. J likes to cane my back which is a skilled way of discipline because it does not bring any pleasures as in whipping the buttocks brings, because it does not stimulate any of the sexual nerves just the painful ones. With Mistress J's knowledge of anatomy and nerves she knows the places to make my skin crawl for mercy. Out of breath from the twenty on my back J then gave me twenty more on my ass and legs tossing the cane aside only to announce it was time again for a fellatio lesson.

Strapping on her black 2in. wide 8in. long dildo, J was excited to make me suck her cock. Making me kneel besides the altar J told me she need not tell me how to start I learned that before. I opened my mouth and she slid her cock inside. J allowed me to lick and suck her cock with my own movements. From above she delightfully watched smiling at me sucking her dick, telling herself it was only a matter of time before I choked on her cock. I deliberately tried to put on a good show for my mistress. Taking it in as deep as I could mistress giggled when the inevitable happened when it hit the back of my throat and I began to gag. Taking her cock out of my mouth slobbering on the floor, I asked her if she would make me suck a real dick. Because of AIDS Mistress J gave me a strong no, but that if there was no AIDS I would have been sucking and swallowing cock for sure. She pushed her dick back in my mouth and made me suck some more.

Being forced to suck on a dildo strapped to your mistress does not sound fun. But in actuality after the first few times I got over the taboos and now enjoy it to the point that it turns me on to be dominated this way. Kneeling on the floor and being forced to perform fellatio, my most favorite sexual act, on my mistress dick instead of getting sucked myself, is the perfect humiliation for a mistress to entertain. Mistress J loves to make me suck and watch me perform for her. This is a little reminder of who the real boss is. Men live for blow jobs now I have to beg to suck my mistress cock instead. A slave soon learns that cock sucking is now his business. The more I suck my mistress cock the more my psyche gets trained to suck and the more natural it becomes. It is all part of making me submit to my mistress as her willing an obedient slave. Mouth movements train the body to submit even in the subconscious mind. Making a man perform fellatio gets you trained as an oral male slave able to perform on either a man or woman in a loving manner.

After five minutes of sucking Mistress J got bored I begged her to continue to fuck my mouth. She giggled and agreed. Holding the back of my head she pressed her hips forward driving the dildo all the way to the back of my throat gagging me then pulling all the way out. This interested her because she almost got all eight inches inside so she held me hard and drove it back down my throat. This time as I tilted forward so the angle was right the dildo slid right down. It felt so different I asked her to do it some more so she pushed a good seven inches down my throat fucking it in and out. I was so turned on when she finally stopped I had to hold her and kiss her thighs and hide my flushed face. Mistress now has my secret that I can deep throat for her without choking.

Mistress took me to the bathroom for my final humiliation. She ordered me to impale myself on the nine inch dildo sticking to the shower wall. The dildo is specially made to attach to the shower wall without falling off like a suction cup. It is a silicone dildo that slips nicely up my ass. I soaped it up and slowly began to work it up my ass. If done carefully stimulating the male colon is an extra advantage of anal sex because of the stimulation of the prostate gland. After practice anal sex is now a turn on to me for sure. The trick is to point the tip first towards the balls then up and into the colon pointing the head to the backbone to make the curve in the colon. Then it is fully inside. You have to insert a dildo in deep enough beyond the curve to stretch the muscles and enjoy the penetration. The feeling on the prostate as the dildo slides past makes you wish that woman were not born with dicks too. Be thankful for dildos. One wonders that in the ancient sites where dildos were found how many were actually used on men instead of horny woman masturbating fantasizing about real cocks. They may have been fucking there men's asses all along.

Mistress J loves to watch me sit on a dildo this fascinates her so much to see a man fucking himself. Once I was fully on I started to play with my cock and was scolded not to touch myself. I apologized and J went to have a smoke leaving me moaning on the dildo. Several minutes later she returned with a cup setting it on the sink. Jumping up on the bathtub shelf she put her chest in my face lifted her shirt and pulled her breast out of her bra offering me a suck. I was totally surprised because I had forgotten I had asked her to give me such a treat. I sucked and licked the nipple as she unsheathed her right breast offering me a suck on that nipple. I wanted more but J said, "Kiss them good by I have to put them away now!" So I obediently kissed both nipples.

I watched her slip her breasts back in her bra and reach for the cup. "It is time for your shower now slave," J reminded me! She held the cup under my cock waiting for an offering. I took a deep breath sighed and let loose with a stream of pee filling the cup half way. The smell and color of my pee told her not to make me drink but instead she told me to get off the dildo and kneel on all fours in the shower. Taking the clothespin nipple clamps in hand she removed them watching me cringe and cry out as the blood finally began to flow to my nipples. "Get down slave for your shower," J ordered.

I was afraid to take the dildo out because I had to go and did not want to spoil the mood so I pulled the dildo of the wall leaving it in my ass for the golden shower. I got on all fours head down. J wanted to wash my whipped flesh in urine as a healing to the ritual. Slowly she poured my warm pee over my back, ass, and legs washing me as if cleansing me for my misdeeds, like an s/m baptism. When J finished she told me to join her in the living room and serve her!

I took a warm shower when I pulled the dildo out it was humiliation time for sure but it was worth it. The warm water made the welts more inflamed reminding me I had just suffered a hard whipping. I felt lucky that I had a woman so open to S/M to play with. Mistress J is a trained nurse and will only do what is safe for me even when it comes to severe punishment. She knows how to squeeze the nerves in me for our sessions without permanent damage. I toweled off and walked naked into the living room where J was patiently waiting. I got the cameras ready and we took several pics of my welts and I modeled my whips for her because I want to start advertising them on the net for sale.

We sat down and discussed what the ritual meant to each of us. I agreed that it was a painful one. J found out that whipping my legs gets better results especially the tender inner sides. J's favorite part was the dildo sucking it fascinated her she said I was better than her at sucking cock. She likes the mini whip which causes terror and is now skilled enough with it that she has made it her main whip to do the real punishment with. J found that the larger cane causes more pain and leaves the best welts so she has confidence that she will use it again and not be afraid to use it to produce welts.

I massaged J's back and feet until she got bored. We went together to the altar and blew out the white candle closing the ritual and expressed the desire to serve the goddess again in a week. Then I drove Mistress J home for the night. She kissed and hugged me thanking me for the fun day!

On Monday Mistress J talked to me on the phone to give me my masturbatory instructions. I was to impale myself on the dildo in the shower at 6:15 PM and don't come off till I shoot my come. If I fail to come I am not allowed to come any other way and I have to await further instructions for Mistress J. So at 6:15 I got into the shower and soaped the nine inch dildo and slowly pushed back sending the shaft into my colon. I thought about the male attitudes towards senseless pleasures and what I was doing just to make myself ejaculate. After a good seven inches was up my ass I soaped my cock which was limp and stretched the shaft in my left fist making the glans more sensitive then I rolled the head into the palm of my right hand vigorously in small circles to get the juices flowing . The sensations were intensely pleasureful especially stimulating my pee hole which became over sensitized until I began to have what I call a female ejaculation shooting precome and urine onto my hands. The feelings were so intense that I could no longer concentrate on having an ejaculation any more. My emotional feelings had been fulfilled and the desire to serve my lusts made me think that I was not thinking of my mistress but of myself and my selfish needs to come.

During the ritual, mistress called me on the phone leaving a message to see if I was being obedient demanding that I call her ASAP when I got out of the shower. I called her and confessed to her I could not come but had a different kind of orgasm. Mistress was not mad but told me my punishment would be that I would have to wait to come when she was ready to tell me. I asked her if I was going to be physically punished for not coming for her but she hesitated to say except that I was banned from any more masturbation for the time being. I am going to have to discipline myself not to bring it up but to trust Mistress J with her timing when she feels that I need to be milked.

Milking is the female dominants way of voiding her male slave's semen for her magic. We practice ritual milking before an altar or practice self loving techniques that mistress desires me to practice for my health. Mistress feels that excessive masturbation is unhealthy so it should be curbed with discipline. Taking charge of my seminal ejaculations gives mistress responsibility over my sexual contentment and emotional sexual well being. I have given my seed to Mistress J and her words and commands can draw it from my body as she wishes.

It is also forbidden for a male slave to have an erection before his mistress without permission. He must cover himself so as to not dishonor his mistress. It is an honor to be humbly naked before his mistress and be like a eunuch, a nude man servant that she can watch with her eyes and see that his cock is under her control. A male cannot play with his cock before his mistress because it is a blatant sign that she has not fulfilled her slaves milking properly and he is showing signs of lustful desires. Lust his taken care of with the whip.

A slave is also forbidden to have an erection or ejaculation during a ritual whipping. The male slave is not being disciplined for his pleasure and is forbidden to use the time set aside for punishment to fantasize or receive pleasure from the taste of leather. Mistress J believes it is very important to separate sexual pleasures from the ritual act of discipline. Even though the male slave is whipped sky clad Mistress remains clothed in black as a sign of superiority. Stripping a male slave naked taking away all his identity opens all his flesh to her desires and shows an act of humility and also respect for your mistress. Nakedness during a whipping says that the male slave has given all his fleshly desires to his mistress and is willing to submit to a painful whipping of repentance confessing to breaking her natural laws. A mistress can make laws for her slave to obey and be punished for. The slave must kneel before his mistress and sign an oath in blood to be obedient to her words or suffer the dire consequences of the contract.

12