Summer Songs and Perfume Ch. 03

Story Info
Lydia goes for a drive with Paul.
3.4k words
4.15
5.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't see Paul again for over two weeks. It drove me crazy to not see him plus the anticipation of possibly running into him. Not that I was going into town more often just to catch him somewhere or anything, that would be ridiculous. Feelings had developed between us when our friendship was fresh, feelings we both had to deny and overcome. He was also married so a relationship was out of the question. I didn't get over him. I found myself rereading his old letters to me from the previous summer, occasionally reaching for my vibrator when the juicy descriptions of his plans for my body caused me to throb between my legs. I would remember his soft lips upon mine as I teased my pussy with the vibrating wand before sliding it inside me slowly and fucking the soaking wet hole hard, bringing myself to orgasm over and over again. I hated this power he had over me.

Despite my aching for the man I wish to be my master, I didn't forget about Jack. He wasn't quick to return to my bed to keep suspicions from his girlfriend at bay but he would text me here and there, messages that would get my juices flowing and inspire me to take new photos for his viewing pleasure. One late morning he texted me asking if I had anything he could suck on, so I replied with a recent picture of my large breasts, my hard nipples ready and more than willing to feel his tongue on them again. I saw him a few times while I was writing on the beach, jogging down the sand in only a pair of shorts, tan skin and tattoos across his back, the slight curls in his hair bouncing on his head. I could feel my fingers in his hair again as I stared at him over my sunglasses. My clit would throb as I remembered how his cock felt in my mouth. I needed to go home.

I packed up my writing and headed up the beach. A warm summer breeze blew my hair around my face as I made my way home. As I arrived back to the beach house I noticed my patio door was slid halfway open. I hadn't left it that way. Goosebumps creeped across my skin as fear settled in, but as I slowly reached the patio I replaced that fear in my head with anticipation and stopped in my tracks. Paul moved into the narrow opening of the doorway, leaning against the inside frame as he looked me up and down, grinning. My panties were soaked.

"Hello, there." He pushed the sliding door further open, stepping out onto the patio. I couldn't make my mouth form any reply, nor could I move. Sleeveless black shirt, jeans, and sparkling blue eyes. "Pretty warm out today. Would you like to join me inside for a drink?"

I almost dropped my notebook as my body attempted to move across the patio and inside the kitchen. I couldn't believe he was here. Again. I placed my things on the counter and turned to face him. He was holding two glasses of lemonade from my fridge. I stared at the glass he handed me, wondering if he had slipped something in it to put me to sleep. It also kept me from having to look at his face as he stood close to me. Without glancing up I asked "What are you doing here?"

He took a long breath before replying, "I've had the past few weeks to rethink my priorities, and I am once again finding you on top of my list."

I took a long drink of the lemonade in my hand. Sweet and tart on my tongue. Did he just say I was listed in his priorities? I thought to myself. I finally looked at him. He was leaning against the counter, watching me with his warm, blue eyes. "Are you sure it's okay...for you...to be here?" I stuttered.

He shifted his weight to his other leg. "She left. It was long over due."

My mouth fell open. He wasn't sneaking around anymore. My heart beat faster in my chest. It was too good to be true. I could have him whenever I wanted him. "Umm, I'm sorry. I don't really know what to say."

"Doesn't matter," he replied. "We can talk about it some day. Right now, I have plans. And they start with you putting this on." He held up a black blindfold he pulled from his pocket. I stared at it for a moment while several ideas ran through my head. What will he do with me? I wondered. Eventually I put my glass down and stepped in front of him, turning around so he could put the blindfold over my eyes. Once he had the knot tied I backed up closer to him so that my ass cheeks could rub against his cock through his jeans. He took a deep breath before grabbing both my arms and shoving me against the counter, bending me over it and holding me down by my wrists. I gasped but made no other sound.

"Such a naughty little girl today," he sneered. "I have a nice place to put naughty girls like you." He glided his fingers up my thigh, into my shorts and slid a finger inside my wet pussy. I moaned as he pulled it out and slid it back inside slowly, teasing me. After a few minutes he pulled his finger out and stuck it in his mouth, licking off my juices. "Mmm, you always taste and smell so good." He released my wrists and I stood up, waiting in place for him to take me somewhere. He took my hand and guided me through my house to the front door. Opening it, he led me down my front steps to his car. He opened the passenger door, saying "Get in."

"You're not going to throw me in the trunk?" I teased.

"Only because it's daylight, baby," he whispered in my ear. "We can save that for next time." My mouth fell open a little at his words as I got in his car.

Paul drove us in silence, radio on, calmly taking me somewhere he didn't want me to know the location of. Occasionally I would ask him a question or two but he ignored me. I didn't know exactly how long we drove but I knew it was at least three hours after counting the songs we heard on the radio. The sun wasn't shining on my bare skin through the windows as much over the last half hour or so; we must be driving through trees. He was also driving slower, the car twisting and turning down the road. He made a sharp turn and drove slowly up a rocky road. Eventually he stopped the car, shifting into park and pulling the blindfold off of my eyes. We were at a cabin in the woods.

"Here we are," he said as he opened the car door for me.

I looked around the front of the cabin as I stepped out. Large log walls and dark windows above and beyond a wide, empty porch. It seemed big enough for a family to live here, plenty of rooms. Tall evergreens surrounded the two-story building, secluding us from the outside world. No one would be able to hear my screams, I thought to myself, shivering as the cooler mountain air touched my skin.

"Hungry yet?" he asked me from the porch. He was sliding a key into the doorknob to go inside.

"No," I replied, walking up to the cabin.

He opened the front door, stepping inside then hesitating. "I know it's a little late to ask, since I drove you all the way up here already, but..." He looked inside and back at me. "Will you submit to me?"

I stared into his blue eyes for a moment while his nice smile turned into a devilish one. His question made me a little nervous but my clit was throbbing so hard now I couldn't resist. I walked up to him, stopping in the doorway in front of him and said, "Yes, sir."

His grin slowly disappeared as I entered the cabin. He came in behind me, shutting and bolting the door. He turned on a lamp on a table, reducing the darkness quite a bit. Furniture around a fireplace to my right, a dining table and chairs to my left. A kitchen was further beyond the staircase he had begun to ascend. I followed him silently.

Upstairs, the room doors were all closed so there was almost no light in the hallway for only a small, high window lit the open space. He opened the first door he came upon, ushering me inside. Darkness swallowed us as I heard his footsteps approach the window. Opening the thick black curtains to let the fading sunlight in, I took in my surroundings. A high bed sat in the middle of the room against the wall. But it was no ordinary bed. There were three holes in the wooden footboard: one large and two smaller ones. Pillory stocks. My mouth fell open and my pussy throbbed.

He unlocked and opened the footboard stocks and waved his hand at the piece of furniture, indicating I place myself inside. I hesitated. Being locked in place was different from being tied up or held down. I sighed as I realized this was the only way I would get his hands on me, and that was what I wanted more than anything. Lifting my shirt up I began to take it off but his gaze stopped me. He shook his head. I sighed again as I crawled onto the bed, pulled my hair back with a hair tie from my wrist and laid my neck in the middle slot of the footboard. Placing my wrists in their slots Paul closed and locked the stocks, stepping back to look at me. I couldn't tilt my head straight back very well but could turn it side to side. I pulled my arms back to see if my hands would fit through the wrist holes; they would not. I imagined how vulnerable I looked to him: on my knees, ass in the air, head and hands locked in place while my chest rested on the end of the mattress. This was where he wanted me and despite my fear this was thrilling; my pussy throbbed even more as I pondered what he would do.

Paul stepped out of the room for a few minutes, coming back shirtless with an item in his hand. When he moved out of my vision I turned my head to face the floor as I waited for his first move. After several moments he crawled onto the bed behind me, parting my legs with his knees. I could feel his jeans against my ass as he ran a hand down the bare skin of my back to my shorts. I heard him click open a pocket knife before feeling my waistband get tighter as he pulled it up to slit my shorts open with the knife. His breathing grew heavier as he grabbed each side of the shorts and jerked, ripping my shorts open down my ass. He cut the legs of my shorts open with the knife and removed the shredded clothing from my legs. A white lace thong covered my pussy as he put down the knife to rub his hands on my bare ass cheeks. He inched back from me on the bed before slapping my ass hard with one hand. I winced at the sharp pain, wanting to cry out but saving my voice for the harsher punishments. He slapped my ass a few more times, pausing to run his fingertips across my rosy red skin. My ass grew sore, each sting of his hand sharper and the pain lasting longer. I felt so dirty, locked in place at his mercy. My thong was soaked.

As if reading my mind, his hand moved from my bright red ass and down the inside of my thigh, sliding back up to rub the wet lace wedged between my shaved lips. I moaned as his fingers found their way between the lace and my swollen mound. He gently rubbed my clit before moving his hand back to slide a finger inside my tight pussy. I sighed while he groaned, thrusting his finger inside me slowly while he pulled my thong down to my knees. He teased my wet hole for several minutes as if he was waiting for me to beg for more but he never spoke so I remained silent. Pulling his finger out one last time, I heard him moan as he must have put it in his mouth to taste my sweet juices again. He moved back on the bed bending over, grabbed my ass cheeks and inhaled my scent before licking me from my swollen clit up slowly to my anus. I moaned again and shivered slightly as he spread my lips to suck on my clit, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. His hot mouth moved up to my pussy and his tongue darted inside me eagerly. I almost forgot I was imprisoned in the bed as I tried to push my pussy further into his face.

Paul pulled back from my dripping wet hole, squeezing my ass cheeks and smacking one as he got up from the bed. He came around the side, stopping next to my head. I turned to watch him unbutton and unzip his jeans, freeing his hard cock from his boxers. It wasn't until now I realized why the bed was built so high; my mouth was just the right height for his dick. He gripped his dick with one hand as he stepped closer to my face, rubbing the head on my lips. I slipped my tongue out and licked the head, swirling it around the tip. His breathing grew heavier as he held his cock closer and closer to my face. Once he had had enough of my teasing, he grabbed my hair and slowly slid his length into my mouth and throat. I relaxed my muscles to take him all in, my lips touching his body as he thrust as deep as he could, gagging me. He pulled his cock back out halfway, relaxing his grip on my hair and growling "Suck my dick, you dirty little whore."

I looked up at his face as he gazed down on me, waiting for me to do as he bid. My hands jerked in their restraints, wishing I could rub myself while I pleasured him. Closing my lips around him I sucked his cock as he thrust it in and out of my mouth slowly. I enjoyed the taste of his warm skin across my tongue as his breathing became louder and deeper. My wet pussy throbbed from the lack of attention, growing unbearable and almost painful as the minutes passed while I sucked his dick like a good little whore. His grip on my hair tightened up again after some time and he began thrusting deeper down my throat. I moaned on his dick as his speed increased and I felt his hot load spill into my throat as he groaned, burying his dick in my mouth again and again. I swallowed his cum and continued sucking as the waves of pleasure through his body faded, tasting some of him on my tongue before he pulled his half-hard dick from my lips.

Paul stepped back, slipped out of his piled jeans and my vision as I let my head drop. My neck ached from being turned for so long to suck his dick. I turned my head the opposite direction as I felt the bed move under me. He situated himself behind me and slapped my ass again, pausing to grab and squeeze my cheeks in each hand. He spanked me a few more times, groaning after every contact. Despite the pain I enjoyed his control and punishment upon my backside. But soon he was off of the bed and in my face again, on my opposite side this time. He parted my lips with the tip of his limp member, whispering "Open your mouth and suck, whore."

I did as I was told and sucked his dick until it was hard and thick again. Once he was satisfied he positioned himself behind me on the bed, rubbing the head up and down my swollen mound. I moaned as I felt my pussy throbbing again, anxious for him to fuck me. His cock found my wet hole and slid inside me slowly, pausing for a moment to feel my vaginal walls expanding to accommodate him before sliding all the way back out. I whined a bit, needing more attention between my legs. Paul slapped my ass once hard before thrusting hard inside my pussy, burying his cock as deep as he could and slamming my shoulders into the footboard. I cried out with the unexpected rush while he pulled his cock out of me again. I relaxed before he slapped my other ass cheek and shoved his cock inside me again roughly, slamming my shoulders into the footboard again and pulling back out. My ass was getting really sore by now but his rough teasing was going to drive me crazy.

"So," he began, leaning over me and putting both hands on the footboard, "I want to hear you beg. Beg me to fuck you like a dirty whore." He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as far as it would go. "My dirty whore."

I didn't know what else to say but "Yes, sir." I knew this was going to hurt, or at least make me sore. But my throbbing, wet pussy wanted fucked and I would do anything to feel more pleasure right now.

"Good girl." He leaned back up behind me, put the head of his cock against my wet hole and thrust forward hard, burying it deep inside me as I slammed into the footboard once again. I winced in pain, but the pleasure spreading through my body made me moan.

"Please," I begged, "please fuck me. I need to feel you deep inside me. Fuck me hard like the little whore I am."

Paul groaned after my words, leaned over my half-naked body to hold on to the footboard and began with a steady rhythm, sliding his cock in and out of my dripping wet pussy. I moaned as he sped up, fucking me as hard as he could, my shoulders repeatedly banging into the stocks. The bed was sturdy but it still shook underneath us. After awhile he moved his hands to my waist, gripping me tightly as he continued his assault on me. I cried out when the aching pain became overwhelming but it didn't stop him. It felt so good I wouldn't have wanted him to. I was his little whore and wanted to enjoy every moment of this pleasure and pain. He pounded me for a long time like this: neck and wrists trapped in the stocks, on my knees with my ass up, shoulders banging into the stocks. After quite some time had passed his breathing changed and he groaned a little louder. Soon I could feel his cum spilling inside me as he thrust harder in my pussy. He stopped moving behind me when he was finished, pulling out of me once he had emptied his load. He sat down on the bed behind me, admiring his view as his cum ran out of me and down my leg.

"Good girl," he sighed, smacking my ass one more time before he got off the bed.

I moaned in response. I had been thoroughly fucked and was quite satisfied. I was also so tired I barely noticed when Paul unlocked the stocks, opening them to free my head and hands. He helped me out of the footboard and onto the bed. He traced his fingers down my abdomen, stopping before touching my pussy lips and kissed me on the forehead.

"Thank you, Lydia," he whispered into my ear and left the room as I drifted off to sleep.