Summer Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, first we eat, then we have um dessert," he amended. Her hunger was making her stomach rumble, but his sexy look and the wicked intent in his eye had it all aflutter.

They ate their sandwiches and her heart melted a little when she noticed the missing crust on her own.

"You have a good memory."

"It is one of my many talents," he smiled. "I'm glad you still eat it that way."

Next, she bit into the juicy nectarine he had packed and swallowed. Juice dripped down her chin and he leaned over and licked it. She giggled. They finished the meal off and then took up their sticks.

"You have to be careful around me and S'mores," she warned.

"Why's that?"

"Well remember your friend, Jonathon?"

"Of course. He's still my buddy. What about him?" He asked, wondering.

"Well, um. He and I went out on a date after you left," Devin regretted the confession when she saw his eyes widen. But it was his neglect that caused her to rush into another boy's arms.

"It was nothing really. He knew I was upset and offered to take me to the Pier."

"I don't like where this is heading. Remind me to speak to Jon about this revelation of yours. I'll kick his ass, even if it is twelve years down the line."

"Marc, it was nothing seriously. I didn't even let him kiss me."

"Didn't let?" She blushed a little and his blues eyes darkened.

"Well, he did try. But wait, your interrupting my story. Anyway," she waited for him to sit back and listen. He did so reluctantly.

"It was the night of the bonfire. We were toasting marshmallows, but he caught mine on fire. You know how I hate burnt marshmallows," she paused as he nodded. "Anyway, I told him that. He rolled his eyes so I grabbed the stick out of his hand and started flailing it around trying to rescue my poor marshmallow." Marc was toasting one for her right now. "The marshmallow flew off the stick."

"And?" The muscle in his jaw twitched. She thought it was hot.

"And it landed on Jon." She cringed, remembering the look of terror and then anger on the cute boy's face. He had then called her a klutz.

"He said I was a menace and then left me there. He ran into the ocean. He was fine. It never touched his skin, but yeah. So that's my warning story for you." She settled back. He stared at her as he handed a perfectly golden brown marshmallow.

"Mm, just the way I like it. Thanks." She smiled sweetly, sandwiching it between the crackers and adding an extra piece of chocolate. "Bite?" She held it up and he bit into it and watched her gobble it up.

"He tried to kiss you," he growled.

"Marc, are you jealous?" She laughed. "Actually he did kiss me, but I slapped him. That was right before the marshmallow incident. I'm sure he thought I threw it at him on purpose. I would never do that. But I let him believe what he wanted."

He removed the dangerous stick from her hand and tossed it away.

"Come on, I really want another," she pouted.

***

"Later." Marc kissed her fiercely, trying to erase the image of his best friend from his mind and from her lips. Bastard! He was none too gentle and she kissed him back, biting at his lip.

"Hm, I like you jealous and angry."

He slid her beneath his body and pushed her suit up and over her chest. She lifted her arms to help him discard the garment. He feasted on her breasts. His hands skimmed down her body and through the tiny curls at the apex of her thighs, the same color as her brilliant hair.

Finding her already damp for him, he pushed his fingers into her and kissed her all over. She whimpered as his fingers and mouth drove her over the edge, pressing her back into the sand. He nudged his knee between her thighs, but she needed no urging. She spread herself open to him and his breath hitched at the beauty before him. Her eyes were blue gray, with speckles of hazel sprinkled in. Her lips were full and moist. Her short hair was like a halo around her head. She was gazing into his eyes, trusting him.

He grabbed another condom out of his pocket and hurriedly tore it open and put it on. He removed his board-shorts and her skirt. Then he braced his arms on the sides of her head and slid his length into her. She was so wet and so hot. He marveled at their perfect fit, as if they were made for each other. She arched up to meet him and puffed out a breath.

"Ah." Her voice murmured. He swallowed her sounds of pleasure with his kisses as he rocked within her.

***

Devin was flushed, panting, and deliriously happy. She wrapped her legs around his waist and held on as he took her on a slow, sensuous ride, making sweet gentle love to her; the way she had always dreamed it would be. He was tender and attentive to her every need. As he stroked within her, she matched his rhythm and felt her heart opening the reconnection of their love growing.

"Devin. My delightful, delectable, darling Devin." He murmured alliteration left and right and she basked in his love. "I have been waiting so long for you," he whispered, taking her to the peak and dropping back down. He grasped her shoulders and pulled her gently up with him, sitting with her in his lap, still nestled within her warmth. He held her and they rocked together, riding the wave of their passion.

"Marcus," she cried out his full first name. They soared and crashed, coming together. She swore she could see stars. Rapture! She felt her spirit lift out of her body and for a split second panicked that she would be overtaken. Then she relaxed in the bliss. His words brought her back to herself.

"I love you," he was chanting over and over. "I love you Devin."

She opened her eyes, gazed into his and felt her heart overflow with emotion.

She wasn't sure what the future held. She would work on that as it came. She thought about her baby and what they had been through and about turning the page.

A new life. New hope.

She thought about Marc and his daughter. Marc and his grief. She thought about Marc and her together. It was time to let someone in.

"Give us another chance. We deserve it," he pleaded with her. And maybe, just maybe they could learn to trust together.

"I love you Marcus. Let's live and love 'in the moment.'" she used the words of their sand message.

Summer was for love and romance, fun and memories, flings and rekindling that flame. This summer was about new beginnings. Summer always was a most auspicious time.