Summer Storm

Story Info
She was every mans dream of the perfect lover.
4k words
4.32
36.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VeniVici
VeniVici
33 Followers

Smiling sexily at him in the semi darkness, she lay back across the table and watched as he slid both hands slowly up her legs. Up over her black silk stockings as he stood between her wide-open legs, now slightly trembling at his touch. She felt very excited to be the object of a young mans desires.

She watched the intense expression of pleasure on his face as he felt that softest of soft bare flesh at the top of her legs. That cool feel of skin that was even softer than her silk stockings themselves. He stroked it gently with both his thumbs as he lingered and longed to drag his tongue lovingly up the inside of each thigh in turn and to make her moan for him. Make her run wild with desire, if only they had the time to play some lovers games.

And then on upward moving his hands to those few pubic whisks of dark hair that curled out from the sides of her damp silk underwear. This was too thick a bush to hide under such a flimsy patch of silk. This bush was a positive thicket. It was a place to loose oneself in, a place of hot sweet damp with the heady scent of wantonness in the air. This was a place to thrill and pleasure a young man like himself to the full. This was a place to suck him in and blow him out in bubbles of delicious cummy cum.

John slowly pulled her midnight blue panties down as she obligingly lifted her backside off the table. Holding him tightly in her arms she whispered urgently, "Please do me quickly, before someone finds us in here!"

With her panties down around ankles she rolled over and lay prostrate across the kitchen table with her feet firmly on the floor and her outstretched hands holding onto the far edge of the tabletop.

John thrust a finger up that beautiful hairy pussy as it pouted at him from between the top of her legs. She gasped loudly, urging him to take her quickly. He positioned himself behind her and dropping his pants sank his aching cock all the way into her hole and wallowed in its wet warmth.

"God you feel so good!" John managed to say as he fucked her slowly at first, relishing her soft silky womanhood. It felt so open and willing, and begging him to use it for both their mutual pleasures. He had no idea how old she was, only that she was at least a good ten or fifteen years older than himself. Could even have been more, it was difficult to know in the semi darkness of that small kitchen, at a party where he didn't know anyone to even ask about her.

She was going to cum. She kept telling him so in desperate pleadings as he tightened his grip on her hips, and rode her every stroke of that wonderful way to a photo finish and a perfect 'dead heat climax.'

Finally her throaty cry of 'Yes,' brought him off in a great shower of sperm that made them both shudder with each renewed jet of the precious seed being sprayed it into her thirsty cunt, till all was spent and they could at last disentangled themselves.

"I must see you again." John said, hoping to get to know her better, kissing her desperately, trying to win her over.

"It's not possible I'm afraid." she insisted. "I live with my partner and we never go anywhere but together."

"Well you must go out shopping on your own sometimes, maybe we could...?"

"No!" she insisted. "Look, I don't even know who you are? I don't think I can ever remember being had by someone I didn't even know his or her name." She now felt quite angry with herself.

"John ... John Kilner."

"Well John Kilner, I'm called Pat. Patricia Webster." She now laughed rather shyly, thinking it was all a bit too late in the day for introductions at this conclusive stage of the evening. She pulled up her panties and tried to make herself respectable. "Look I must get back to my partner before he comes to find me."

"Can I ring you then?" John asked hopefully.

She paused for a second then asked, "Only if you promise to play by my rules?"

"Yes of course, anything you want."

She walked over to the kitchen dresser and found an old mug with several pens and pencils in it. A small tare off note pad lay beside the mug and she wrote a number down. "Here you are, but you can only ring me at work on my mobile during the lunch break from twelve to one. Can you promise to do that?"

John told her she need have no worries and without even asking where she lived or worked they left the kitchen and went their own ways.

It was a week later that he rang the mobile phone number she had given him at the allotted hour of twelve. He had wanted to ring her long before this but thought she may not be too keen to hear from him so soon after filling her up with his hot sauce over that kitchen table. Better, he thought, to give her time to maybe want a little more of the same. He knew he was desperate to have her again, but she may not be so keen to be had by him.

Patricia Webster pretended to have forgotten who he was, and John painfully had to try and remind her of when they had met.

"Oh yes, I remember now!" she said coolly, sounding not at all enthusiastic at hearing from him again.

"I wondered if we might meet" John asked, crossing his fingers in hope. "I'd love to see you again."

She paused for a long time and then asked, "Do you know where the cinema is, going out of town?" John said he did.

"Well on the opposite side of the road about fifty yards along are some large Victorian houses. I live on the top floor of number ninety-eight. If you left your car in the cinema car park you could cross over the road and call on me tonight sometime after eight."

"Wonderful!" John told her as she hurriedly hung up her phone.

Dead on the stroke of eight o'clock he walked up the tree lined road under an umbrella as the heavens opened and it poured with rain. Lightening lit the dark stormy sky and thunder roared overhead, as he passed the first of the Victorian houses. At number ninety-eight he climbed the front stone steps of the old house and rang the bell for the top flat. There was a loud buzz and the front door lock was opened and he made his way up the wide stairs to the top floor. Just as he was about to ring the doorbell, the door opened, and there she was. Standing in the doorway, waiting for him, totally naked.

"Hello John." She smiled at him, as he stood there rigid, quite taken aback. "You look soaked, it's a hell of a night out side." She held her arms open and invited him into the hallway. "Here let me take your jacket. I'll hang it up in the hall to dry off a bit."

"Damn it, but you look ready for anything." John laughed, handing her his damp jacket before kissing her long and passionately. He felt her body all over, loving its firm mature feel, and trying not to get his cold damp clothes on her silky pale skin. Her breasts were big, proud, and beautiful, with nipples so hard as he nipped them between a nervous finger and thumb, they made him think of Chapel hat pegs stood to attention along a wall.

Her cunt was covered in a mass of thick black hair and already moisture hung from her pubes as she let him sink his fingers into her hot horny hole. She groaned loudly, turning to face him as he worked his long middle finger up onto her g-spot. She started to tremble in anticipation of an approaching orgasm. One that had been wanting to cum for the past hour or so, all pent up as she had patiently waited for him. Now she couldn't hold it back a second longer, and simply had to let go.

"Yes ... go on Pat, give it to me ... let it all go!" John urged her on as he finger fucked her cunt harder to make her climax in a wild explosive cry, with her eyes wild and wanton lust written all over her face.

Now she broke free from him and literally tore his wet cloths off. She muttered things to herself in appraisal of his body and the size of his throbbing penis. She was like a mare eyeing up her stallion before letting him mount her, reassuring herself she was going to get a really good fucking. When he was standing naked amid a pile of discarded clothes all but his socks, which he had kept on, she grabbed him and lovingly fondled him all over. Holding his cock in both hands she wanked it gently pulling back its soft foreskin to show off that engorged purple knob that positively glistened with a desire to pleasure her again.

"One hour only." She said as she led him into the sitting room of the flat by his long cock. "Not a second longer or we may be caught." John nodded his head in acceptance, as he had no wish to be caught in another man's flat let alone in another man's woman, and simply followed his cock.

Patricia Webster threw herself back onto the sofa and undid her long black hair to let it fall freely over her shoulders. She opened her lovely legs wide and wickedly stroked her pubes and teased her cunt with the tip of a finger before sucking on it dirtily, watching John all the time.

Falling to his knees, John buried his face in her thick bush and drank in the heady scent of sex that filled his mind with thoughts of fucking her legless. She purred as he ran his tongue up and into her sweet damp and rubbed his nose hard against her aching clitty, lapping up her drooling juices.

She had him firmly in her grip as she now ground her pussy onto his face and felt the tension starting to ratchet up notch by notch making her say wonderfully dirty things to him. John reached for a breast and grabbing one, held on tightly as she started to cum again but this time all over his face in a huge gush of out pouring silky woman's juice. So hot and so sticky.

He licked at her cunt and tried to clean up what he could of this huge ejaculation of pent up lust all in his face.

"Here, let me help you." She offered, getting him to sit by her on the sofa as she kissed his slippery face smacking her lips in enjoyment at her own tasty cum. Lighting flashed across the sky and filled the darkened room. A huge crash of thunder almost deafened them and made them both jump and clutch each other tightly.

"I think the storm is doing things to me, I've not cum twice so quickly for years," she said sliding to the floor and yanking opening his legs wide to suck on his cock noisily.

"Do you get a lot of that?" John asked her as he watched her taking his cock ever so deep into her mouth.

Patricia Webster muttered and shook her head as she started to bob on it up and down, while tickling his balls at the same time. It made him groan, and tell her how he wanted to fuck all her holes for her. She stopped abruptly and looking up at him with smoldering eyes asked, "Would you really ... fuck all my holes for me?"

Before he had time to say, "Yes please!" she was sucking his cock again and this time ran a finger up over his tight bum hole. Around and around she rimmed him with her fingertip, wanting to state her case for totally being his. She was every man's dream of the perfect fuck, John thought. Very few women ever tell you, "All my holes are yours to do with as you please with!" Here was such a dream come true.

Not wanting to cum right there and then, he pulled his cock from her mouth and forced her back onto the floor and rammed his twitching tool hard into her gaping cunt as she lay with her legs open wide clawing at his body, saying "Fuck me, yes, fuck me!"

This could not be a long lingering fuck. Both of them wanted to orgasm almost the second they felt the grand union of cock in cunt. Both wanted to spew out their juices as soon as her cunt closed tightly around his cock and he had rammed it home all the way so that his balls slapped against her bum.

"Oh yes, fuck my bloody brains out you gorgeous fucker," she almost screamed as he pumped her cunt hard and fast with her legs now up over his shoulders and her face twisted up with a look of almost pain as she felt yet another on cumming climax. John's cock spat his heavy load into her with a cry and a massive shudder. On and on it went diminishing in force till most of his spunk had been spent, and they both lay still and panting happily in each other's arms.

"Gosh you cum so heavily." Patricia laughed looking down at herself dripping onto the carpet as she sat up on the floor. "I noticed that the other night when you fucked me at the party. God I had gallons of it running down my legs all night long."

"Did your man notice?"

"No, mores the pity. He's always in some kind of training or other. He's playing squash tonight, practicing for a tournament."

"So you don't get a lot of sex then?" John asked thinking he might be onto a regular winner here.

"I can always do with more!" she laughed dirtily, before kissing him warmly and grabbing his cock to rub it. John slid a couple of fingers into her saturated cunt and made her groan her approval as she signified she definitely wanted more from him. Then slipping out of her, he moved his dripping fingers upwards and started to rim her tight little arse hole this time.

"Oh you dirty boy" she gasped, rolling onto her back and pulling her knees up to her big breasts to allow him free access to her arse. Now he took her sticky juices and smeared her puckered hole liberally before working a finger into her. She started to relax her sphincter for him and allowed him to slip his finger ever deeper right up to his knuckles.

"It's been a while since I got stretched up there so please be careful, I feel very tight." She almost whispered trembling with anticipation and her eyes flashing with excitement.

He laid her on her side and spat on a hand to rub over the knob of his cock to lubricate it, which was now almost rock hard again. Just the thought of slipping into her arse had made him feel so horny and hard, but not too hard as to hurt her. He just wanted her to completely love it all.

She was holding her breath as he placed his slippery knob at her back door while letting her feel it press gently against her tight ring. She breathed out and he felt her edge backwards nervously onto him while he just held his cock firmly in place. After a couple of seconds she gasped loudly and he felt himself entering her arse hole. It felt hot and tight and oh so wonderfully dirty to be taking her like this. She was trusting him with her most intimate place possible. Letting him fuck her so that she was totally his, and now he wanted her to love him for it. Do her to absolute perfection.

"Nice?" he asked. "I'm not hurting you am I?"

"No, but just give me a minute."

She was trembling slightly as he lay very still, not moving a muscle. "God you feel so big in there, you know?"

"Feels wonderful for me." John reassured her.

"I'm really stuffed full of you ... God it feels so good ... I'd forgotten how good." Patricia rocked a little back and forth and purred with pleasure at the feeling of his cock's head just inside her tight hole.

"Oh yes, I'm starting to relax now." she purred with excitement. "Give me more ... that's it, a bit more. Now slowly.... Oh yes, I want you all the way in... God that feels so good!"

John gave her more, and soon he had his whole length firmly up inside her arse so that she was starting to talk dirty again to him and begging him to let his spunk go into her bowls.

"I want to feel you cum up me. I want your spunk in there!"

"Soon!" John grunted, getting blown away by this wonderful mature woman and her letting him take her like this. "Are you ready for it?"

"Yes, yes, oh yes!" she pleaded.

He was lunging now at her and was at the point of no return. She grasped his hand and as she squeezed it hard he shot every last drop of his spunky load into her making them both cry out and convulse into one united quivering mass. Cumming like that felt so very different for John. It was a complete killer, a complete mind blowing, shattering experience. This orgasm was so very different from fucking pussy. This was tight and somehow hotter and the ejaculation almost painful. Spunk did not fly free in two or three jets of carefree orgasmic abandonment to splash and run down vagina walls. This was a restrained forcing out of the seed into a tight restricted orifice. There was hardly any place for it to go and it made his cock pump extra hard to get his seed out and to obtain that mind blowing climaxing release.

It was just as he kissed her for the third time, and told her how wonderful she was, that they both heard it. Someone was climbing the stairs! Someone was coming up the top flat where they were fucking on the floor.

"Quiet!" Patricia whispered not daring to move. The door was being tried, and then there was a bang and a voice boomed out. "Pat ... Pat, I know you are in there, open this damned door!"

John didn't have to ask who it was out there on the landing; he was up in a flash and in a total blind panic. Visions of his own blood running everywhere flashed before his eyes.

"Oh bloody hell!"

"He'll kill you!"

"I've gathered that, for Christ's sake!"

Racing into the hallway of the flat, with only a couple of inches of door separating him from a most likely death, John grabbed his clothes off the floor, and hurriedly tucked them under his arm.

"The fire escape, quickly out the window." Patricia shouted.

She had the bedroom window open and John didn't bother with any polite goodbyes, but dived out onto a wet metal platform and started off down the stairs to the next platform on the second floor with his clothes still firmly under his arm. He did glance up to shout something to his host as she hung out of the window watching him flee but then noticed a huge hulk of a man through the window on the staircase. He was already coming down the internal stairs waving what looked like a squash racket above his head and to say he had murder in his eyes would be no word of a lie.

John jumped the last flight of stairs and landed on a very wet lawn in the back garden of the flats. Up in a flash, he ran for a passageway between the houses that took him back onto the main road. For a split second he had lost his pursuer but no sooner had he sped off down the tree-lined footpath in the direction of the cinema, a front door flew open and a hail of abuse filled the night air.

It was still raining but the sun now setting low in the sky, shone under the dark storm clouds and lit up everywhere with a brilliant fiery glow. Almost blinding in its intensity it illuminated the cinema and the crowds of people both coming and leaving and also one naked young man fleeing for his life chased by a mad crazed squash player.

John had no idea what was being shown at the cinema but he was in no doubt as to the bemused amusement of the spectators watching the drama being shown outside. Cars tooted their horns and people shouted with laughter pointing at him as he dashed across the road. In sheer flight he narrowly dodged cars and wondered if he could ever manage to get his car keys out of his trouser pocket in time to escape the ever-closing mad maniac.

Jumping the low wall that surrounded the cinema car park John managed to feel his car keys in his trousers and blindly prodded at the key fob trying to activate the remote door locks. He saw his car now and time after time squeezed the keys furiously as he raced for safety. Suddenly the car taillights flashed and the car was open. With only seconds to spare he dived into the driving seat and slammed the door shut and pushed the button down on the dashboard to lock the car doors just as a squash racket was smashed down on the roof of his car.

Again there was a smash and then this huge brute of a man trying to wrench off his car door, shouting all manner of terrible things he was going to do to John when he got his hands on him. The car keys were now out of his trousers and in the car ignition springing it into life as John rammed the gear stick home and with in a cloud of vaporized rubber from the tires, flew out of the car park.

Ten minutes later he was still shaking like a leaf as he pulled his clothes on while hidden down a side street. His feet were in a terrible state and he dared not think what they would have been like if he hadn't at least had his socks still on. Suddenly he realized he'd left his jacket.

VeniVici
VeniVici
33 Followers
12