Summer Storm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
970 Followers

The guys were all looking at the four exposed boobs, but Kathy and Linda were looking over at me. I really hadn't planned on showing off my small breasts again -- but I didn't seem to have much choice right now, did I?

I untied my bikini top.

I laid down on my front, and so did Kathy and Linda. I had a feeling that for all their bravado, they still had to work their way up to lying on their back with their bare tits in the air.

Terry offered to rub suncream into my back, which seemed like a pretty good idea given how red we'd all gotten yesterday. I could see Carl and Larry were doing the same for their own wives.

The combination of the back massage and the warm sun on my bare skin was so relaxing, I dozed off a few minutes later. I woke up to Terry tapping my shoulder. "You'd better turn over," he said. "Your back's going to burn."

I looked over at Kathy and Linda. They'd obviously just turned over onto their backs.

Carl was handing Kathy a tube of suncream. "No," she said. "You can do me." She seemed a little hesitant, but I suppose she figured if she acted casual about it, she could pretend her husband wasn't going to be touching her bare breasts in front of their friends. And even with Kathy's size, it would only be a matter of a few seconds.

Of course, once Kathy made the decision, Linda and I were kind of stuck with it.

I tried not to make eye contact with anybody, not even Terry, as he began rubbing the suncream into my belly. The suncream was warm, and it felt nice. He worked his way up and when he reached the bottoms of my breasts, he hesitated and looked me in the eyes waiting for the go-ahead. I had no idea what was going on with Carl and Kathy and Larry and Linda by now, because I didn't want to look. If I couldn't see them, I reasoned, they couldn't see me.

I nodded to Terry: go ahead.

He spread more suncream into his hands, and began rubbing them into my breasts. He made sure to coat my nipples, which were becoming hard and sensitive. It felt nice.

It felt too nice. And I already had enough suncream on me. "You can stop now." He kept massaging my breasts. "Terry, if you keep doing that," I whispered, "I'm going to cum."

He grinned widely and rubbed more suncream hard into my nipples. "Stop it!" I said loudly, slapping his hands away. I grabbed my bikini top and stood up, tying it onto myself as I walked quickly back to the building.

8

I was in our room for about five minutes when there was a knock on the door. "Go away," I shouted.

"It's me," Kathy said. "Can I come in?"

I unlocked the door and she came in. She was wearing her t-shirt and the bikini panties but I could tell she'd left Linda's top behind. Well, I guess that top was never intended to stay on her for very long. "Terry wanted to come, but I told him to let me. Are you okay?" she asked.

"Just... really pissed off."

"I understand. I think if you hadn't put a stop to things, Linda or I

would have in a few more seconds. The guys were getting a bit carried

away."

"I needed him to stop," I said softly. "I was going to embarrass myself."

She smiled. "You were going to cum."

"That's not something I wanted to do in public. Not even in front of friends."

"I hear you. And it was partly my fault."

"Your fault?"

"Well, of course the guys should have stopped as soon as we told them to, 'no means no' and all that, even for husbands, but I have to own some of it: the past few days, I've been pushing the envelope. I

wasn't looking to start an orgy or anything, but I did want to heat things up a bit just to get Carl interested. Lately, you know..."

"Yeah, I know."

She glanced over at my breasts. "I envy you so much."

"Me?"

"Those big, hard sensitive nipples? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you. But to be able to cum just from having your nipples played with? Wow. And guys can't take their eyes off of them."

"Me?" I said again. "Mine??"

"You really don't have any idea, do you? Sure, I love what I've got, and I know I attract a lot of attention, but last night in the ice cream place, you were getting as many stares as I was."

"How is that possible?"

"You didn't know."

"Know what?"

"Um... with the air conditioner on, your nipples were poking through your t-shirt like, like cherries."

How embarrassing. "I didn't know."

"Okay, listen, we have to decide something: we've all, you me and Linda, been pushing things a bit the past couple of days. We haven't done anything wrong, but we've all made one another's husbands start

looking at us a bit differently. That's new, and it could end up causing problems. Or it could be what we all need to get our marriages back on track. I'll go along with whatever you say, and we'll talk to

Linda afterward. Do you want to shut things down, or let loose a bit and have some fun?"

"You don't mean, like...?"

"Oh no! Just like we've been doing, showing off a bit, not worrying about the occasional pokey, or watching us get touchy-feeley with our own husbands, or... hearing one another cum through these damn thin walls."

I smiled. "You heard me, huh?"

"You know I did. And I didn't mind at all."

"Neither did I."

MemberX
MemberX
970 Followers
12