Summer Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

Erin smiled in the mirror at me and slowly opened her blouse to reveal her bare breasts. She started rubbing and flicking her nipples. One hand disappeared from sight but I knew where it was going. The sight of Erin in the rearview mirror playing with her breasts, combined with Holly's sucking was enough to set me off. I erupted in Holly's mouth without warning. Holly coughed but managed to swallow most of the load. "It didn't seem like such a big load when you shot it on my ass but then I suppose it wasn't your first of the day either." Holly said as she lifted her head from my lap. I glanced in the rearview mirror and Erin was "asleep" again, but she had a big smile on her face.

We stopped for a break shortly after so I could freshen up. Holly and Erin said they were fine and waited in the car. I was nervous but left them alone. I returned to find Erin behind the wheel and Holly in the back. "You look like you could use a break, why not ride in back with Holly?" Erin said and Holly nodded. I clearly looked puzzled but got in the back anyway. We weren't on the road more than five minutes before Holly was again undoing my pants.

"Hold on Holly. What's going on here anyway?" Holly smiled and looked at Erin who smiled back. "Its simple," Holly said, "Erin and I discussed it and decided that both of us are into you but there is no way we are going to share. We've decided that we have this week to help you decide who you want and then, after that, we'll just have to live with it. Under the agreement I get today and that means now." Erin smiled back at me and said enjoy the ride and Holly went back at my pants. Moments later I had my head buried in Holly's wet cunt. I was rough and aggressive and thinking of Erin the entire time. Holly was having a great time and making sure Erin knew it. Anytime I looked at Erin she gave me a knowing smile.

After Holly came from my oral attention she flipped over and said I can have anything I want but her ass. In other words, please take me again like you did before. I plunged my cock into her soaking cunt and thrust hard, I pulled out several timed and ran my slippery cock over her tight and inviting asshole. Holly would plead "no not my ass" and I would go back to her cunt, she would moan her disappointment. Finally after several minutes of playing I pulled out of her cunt and slammed into her ass in one fluid motion (not sure how but it worked). Holly let out a cry of surprise, then a moan of pleasure. I pounded her ass for all she was worth, this time Holly was rubbing her own clit, bringing herself quickly to orgasm. When she came, her ass clamped tightly on my cock, finally pushing me over the edge and I unloaded another big load of cum into her ass.

I collapsed on Holly in the back seat and thank the rental car people of the full sized car. After a minute or so my cock popped out of Holly's ass, she sighed and we sat up. We both got dressed and spent the rest of the drive quietly in the back seat. Anytime I looked at Erin she would smile. I think she knew that I had already made up my mind, and I hadn't even fucked her yet. That night Holly spent the night with me in my room. We fucked twice and she sucked me off once (I had never cum so much in one day before).

Holly clearly liked it rough and I did my best but it just wasn't my normal style. I was fun once but it oddly got old very quickly. Another difference between sexual fantasy and reality I guess. Nonetheless the day and night were definitely enjoyable but I was sore as hell the next day. I told both Holly and Erin that I needed the day to recover, Holly smiled and Erin as if to say "beat that" but Erin smiled back, perceiving the truth.

Wednesday went remarkably well. Both Erin and Holly caught on to the store audit program quickly. In all honesty, Erin proved to be better because she could stand up better to the store manager's, Holly was starting to develop a very submissive attitude that would not serve her well in business. Thursday morning started early with a light knock on my hotel room door, it was Erin. I let her in and she dropped the hotel robe on the floor and stood before me nude. I was the first time I had gotten the full view of Erin and I was even more impressed than before. Her breasts, although smaller than Holly's stood high and firm, her pussy was completely hairless and her stomach was impossible flat. "I thought you might want some company for your shower this morning." Erin said as she turned around to give me the full view and glided into the bathroom.

I was less than a step behind her and when she stopped quickly, I bumped up against her ass. My cock was already solid and pressed into her crack. She turned her head and smiled "I say how much you enjoy a good ass fuck but that will have to wait for later." My cock twitched again as she pulled away and stepped into the rather accommodating hotel shower. I quickly removed my boxers and joined her in the shower. The water was very hot (just how I like it) and Erin was even hotter. She grabbed my cock and gave it a good cleaning before dropping to her knees and swallowing the whole thing. This was the first time anyone had taken me all the way in their mouth and it was nearly enough to set me off. Erin pulled back and slowly began to work my cock, focusing on my secret spot (obviously she remembered from our first encounter). It didn't take long before I erupted in her mouth.

Erin swallowed every drop and then stood up, licking her lips; "Yum" was all she said. I kissed her softly and deeply. I pulled back and looked into her eyes, losing myself in their depths. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to please her, to give her an orgasm she would never forget. I turned her from the water and placed her against the shower wall, I dropped to my knees and lifted on leg over my shoulder, then the other. I lowered my face to her pussy, the scent fueling my desire and bringing my cock back to life. I tasted her juices by lightly running my tongue over her bare slit. Erin moaned and I could feel her body relax into the moment.

Erin taste was very different than Holly's; I think it highlighted the difference between the two girls perfectly. Erin tasted sweet but was still bold and full of flavor, Holly taste a little saltier and was almost overpowering, neither tasted bad but one taste of Erin solidified my decision. I turned my thoughts quickly from Holly and focused back on Erin's delectable pussy. I worked gently at first, exploring and prodding every crevice of Erin's cunt, using my tongue to find out what treasures lay hidden in the delicate folds of Erin's soft flesh. Erin responded to my ministrations and I paid attention to what I was doing when she responded favorably.

Erin never spoke but she very clearly told me what felt good and what felt great. Erin's breathing started to quicken and picked up my pace as well. My knees were killing me (bathtubs are not designed for kneeling) but there was no was I was rushing this. I don't now how long I knelt before her pussy, pleasing her with my tongue but when she finally erupted in a massive orgasm I was rewarded with a shot of her juice. It was by no means gushing but it was a sweet reward nonetheless. I carefully lowered Erin's legs and held her for a minute before she was ready to stand on her own, I then stood (painfully) and Erin planted a glorious kiss on me, filled with passion and desire.

"Michael, I've never had a man who could feel and understand the subtle hints a woman gives. That was the most incredible orgasm I've ever had." Erin reached out and grabbed my rigid cock, "I suspect this beauty will be even better but for now we have work to do. Although I can't leave you in such a state." Erin dropped to her knees again and within two minutes had me shooting another load into her waiting mouth. Again all she said was "Yum".

The day went great, Erin maintain a very professional attitude while we were in the stores (Holly was dying to know what happened in the morning). We had a modest drive of a couple of hours to our last overnight stay and Holly insisted Erin and I sit in the back. I think she was hoping for a show like she put on for Erin but it was quite different. Erin and I cuddle next to each other and slowly played with each other through our clothes. The building of sexual tension was incredible and by the time we got to the hotel we were both ready to explode.

We checked in, said goodbye to Holly and headed to my room. Inside the world seemed to slow down. Instead of the fevered tearing of clothes that you would expect it was a slow and sensuous process. I started with Erin's coat, then she removed mine. In between we kissed deeply, locking our tongues together. I slowly started to remove Erin's blouse, reveling in the extra flesh exposed with each button. Once unbuttoned, I slide the blouse off her shoulder, exposing her firm breasts. I lowered my head and gently licked each nipple before sucking them into my mouth. I twirled my tongue lightly around her areoles as I gently sucked her breasts.

Erin moaned as I slowly lost my self in her breasts. She stopped me after several minutes and began to slowly unbutton my shirt. She kissed each new section of flesh as it was exposed and turned me around to pull my shirt off. She pressed her bare breasts into my back, I could clearly feel her nipples, and reached around to squeeze and play with my nipples. Her hands slowly migrated south and she undid my belt and pants, working them to the floor. I stepped out of my pants, losing my socks in the process, and stood before Erin completely nude.

Despite our earlier encounter I still felt as if this was her first time seeing me. My cock was already hard as she turned me around again, its tip was sitting just inches from her mouth. Erin looked up and smiled, licking her lips and extending her tongue towards my cock. I groaned as it made contact with the tip, my cock twitch, causing Erin to giggle. The sound increased my desire and thrust forward into her warm, wet mouth. Erin moaned around my cock, sending shivers through me. She slowly moved up and down my cock, using her tongue and hitting my secret spot lightly with her teeth and every upstroke. I was surprised at how long I lasted but there was no holding back the tide as I erupted into Erin's mouth, she swallowed it all again and only said "Yum".

Erin got off the floor and moved towards the bed. I stopped her at the foot of the bed and spun her around, kissing her deeply, reveling the light taste of my cum still present on her lips and tongue. I dropped to the floor and undid her skirt. I slowly lowered the zipper in the back and then let the skirt drop. Erin was not wearing underwear and her bare pussy was glistening just in front of my mouth. Erin was wearing a sexy black garter belt with thigh high stockings. I sat back and took in her full figure once again. The effect was immediate as my cock jumped back to life and I swear it was trying to get at her pussy with or without the rest of me.

I lowered her gently to the bed and moved between her legs. He taste seemed even sweeter than it had in the shower earlier. I quickly lost myself between her thighs; subconsciously I reacted to her subtle hints and directions and was only brought back to reality when she grabbed my hair and erupted in orgasm. I was rewarded with another shot of her sweet juice. I waited for her to come down from her orgasm before I gave one last lick, cause her to shiver. I slide up and laid next to her on the bed, I licked my lips and only said "Yum". She laughed and kissed me deeply, tasting her own juices from my lips.

We slid fully onto the bed and held each other for several minutes. My cock was still solid and was pressed into the crack of her ass. She turn me onto my back and straddle my cock, lowering herself onto me in one smooth motion. Her pussy was warm, wet and tight. Not so tight that it was uncomfortable for her or me but it seemed to fit my cock perfectly. She enveloped me. She sat still for several minutes, then began to slowly rotate her hips, creating the most wonderful sensations around my cock. After several minutes she started to move up and down on my cock (still managing to maintain a smooth rotation with her hips). After several minutes she tilted backwards, through her head back and let out a cry of pure joy and pleasure.

Erin collapsed down onto my chest and smiled. I rolled her over onto her back, not want to let her recover fully and not wanting the sensations surrounding my cock to stop. I brought her legs forward and began to slowly thrust into her cunt; I couldn't believe how perfectly I fit. I could just feel her cervix at the bottom of each thrust and slowly started to build momentum. The speed of my thrust picked up and I could feel Erin building towards another orgasm. Her moans were increasing and her fingers were digging almost painfully into my back. Suddenly her legs wrapped tightly around me, pulling me fully into her. She arched her back and a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. The sensation was enough to trigger my orgasm and I shot a full load deep inside her.

We lay quietly together, still locked in our sexual embrace. We kissed and looked into each other's eyes but neither of us spoke. After several minutes my cock began to stiffen once more, still held deep inside Erin's beautiful pussy. She smiled and finally released her legs from around my waist. With a subtle hint I knew what she wanted. I withdrew reluctantly form her warm embrace, my cock longing to return to her sweet pussy as soon as it left. She turned over and raised her ass in the air. I smiled and moved in behind her.

I reached my hand down and slowly rubbed her slick cunt, eliciting a sigh that could only be described as longing. I moved my slick fingers upwards and traced them around her tight asshole. I gently rubbed slowly applying pressure until a finger slipped inside. I began to slowly work the finger around, slowly stretching the opening. As I continued to thrust and circle my finger in Erin's sexy ass I slipped my throbbing cock back into her tight warm cunt. I began a slow and steady thrusting into her sweet pussy while I added a second finger to her ass. Erin was responding to both my fingers and cock and I could fell her slowly building towards another orgasm.

Despite having already cum twice, I felt that if I stayed too long in Erin's amazing pussy I would never last long enough to enjoy her ass. I withdrew from Erin, eliciting a groan, and then positioned myself at her backdoor. Without a word I gently applied pressure to Erin's ass until the thick head of my cock popped past the tight muscles of her ass. Erin let out a slight cry but I persisted, slowly working my full length into her ass. By the time I was fully embedded Erin was grinding back at me, her hand lightly tracing around her pussy.

This wasn't the violent taking of an ass like with Holly; this was a shared experience that was bringing us closer. I pulled back and began a slow thrusting in and out of Erin's firm ass, Erin was reacting to every thrust, and matching her hand's movement on her pussy to the rhythm I was setting. I slowly increased the tempo, and continued building speed until I was going as fast as I could. Erin's hand was a blur on her pussy and we both felt our orgasms building. Erin erupted first but I was only a second behind, filling her ass with one last load of sperm. We held that position until our orgasms subsided and then collapsed to the bed.

Several minutes later I slipped from her ass and we cuddled into each other and drifted off to sleep. The only word spoken since we entered the room was "Yum". We awoke in the morning, still locked in a loving embrace. I smiled at Erin and she smiled back. "I hope you've made your decision already" was all she said. I laughed out loud and kissed her deeply. "It was never a tough decision to make." We made love once more before we joined Holly for breakfast. Neither of us said anything during the day at work but during the drive home that night I told Holly about my decision. She already seemed to know what it was. I told her I couldn't give her what she needed because being rough and aggressive was not in my nature.

Over the summer Holly's work continued to get worse and by the end of the summer I was happy to see her go. Erin was great at her job and at several other things as well. Erin graduates from University this April and has a job lined up with an Accounting firm, she wants to get her CA designation (same as me). Erin and I are still together and after she graduates, I'm hoping she'll say yes when I ask her to marry me. Although I would settle for "Yum".

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers
12