Summer Studies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really. The stalk is kind of rough, I think it would hurt you if I buried it. But I can pull it in and out a few times to help you loosen up and get used to the fit. OK?"

"Dear sweet God! Thank you, David, I love you!"

Then Emily was clutching the zucchini hard with her muscles, and grunting. I saw her arch her back and clutch the bedding with both fists.

"Eerrk! Arrgh!" Emily almost yelled out.

"Are you OK??"

Panting, Emily answered, "Oh, yes, I'm fine. Take it out, please. I've got to lie down for minute." She lay bare-assed on my bed, on her back. Her knees up in the air waved about randomly, and she covered her face with her hands.

"I think I should put a finger inside you to make sure nothing is hurt," I ventured.

"No, no, not yet. Give me a few minutes. Take my temperature instead. I'll hardly feel it."

And so Emily discovered the orgasm, and I had the amazing good fortune to help her along the way.

Chapter 5.

In the shower one morning I suddenly realized how I could get Emily to practice the butt exam. I dried off, and went to her bedroom. She was awake but being lazy in bed.

"I've discovered something you've got to see today."

Emily didn't move other than to rearrange her arms and legs into an inviting sprawl. I recognized it as her "take my temperature" arrangement. She curled around me as I sat on her bed, and wrapped an arm around my waist. "What's so exciting that would make you forget my morning study hall?" she purred.

She didn't say anything else until after I finished examining her vagina. "Will you show me after I take a shower?"

"Call out to me when you're done washing, but don't get out of the shower."

Soon enough I heard her calling out "David, I'm done washing up."

I was standing in the hall naked, too excited to notice my hard on. "Don't freak, I'm getting into the shower with you to show you something."

Emily took one look at my hard cock and laughed. "That's the dumbest line I've ever heard." Anyway, she put her hand out and wrapped her fingers firmly around it. "It's big, isn't it?"

"Hey, Em, remember?? NO sex, you said. Come on, check this out."

With that I pulled the shower head from its holder on the wall, and set the head to a focused pulsate. The shower head was on one of those flexi tubes good for rinsing off after a bath. I turned the water pressure down by half, but let it run on the hot edge of warm.

"First, lift a leg, put it up on the bath edge. Pull your lips open."

Emily let me play the pulsing stream over her outer lips and then let me aim it into her vagina. A warm jet of water shot into her. It was the first time I'd ever heard her gasp and giggle at the same time. In three or four rinses I told her she was clean enough for a any doctor to examine her.

"But, I'm not through yet. I should say, butt." I turned her around and had her bend over.

"This will feel kind of funny, but it's not too bad." I aimed the jet of water at her little rosebud asshole and let it ride there. "Relax. It feels good to let the water in."

Eventually I had given her three decent shots of water. Each time she hopped out of the shower to empty her bowel in the toilet. The last time I rinsed her down. "Now dry off, and to my bedroom for your butt exam."

Emily was nothing if not curious. She was lying naked on my bed, having already arranged the pillow to raise her hips. I smeared a dab of Vaseline on her rosebud and began to rub it in slowly. The whole time I kept talking to her, assuring her she had a pretty little asshole, nice and clean, and there was nothing to worry about. Emily began to talk back to me trying to describe the sensation.

To both our surprise, my finger suddenly slid by her tight muscles. I let her rest then began to push it in further. Here Emily amazed me. She told me to put my other hand on her belly and press inward, so that my inside finger could search for her womb. "That's what the doctor's going to do," she added.

I took my time. Actually I enjoyed having my finger up her butt, and I got a whole new perspective of her sweet cunt opening and closing as I moved my finger around. All good things come to an end. I had been pressing against her womb firmly several times, which made her kind of grunt and pant. She said she was getting cramps, so we'd better stop.

So Emily rolled over onto her back and saw me kneeling next to her stark naked with a gigantic purple hard cock. "Oh David, you're so, so good to me. Come over here next to me, let me do something for you."

She laid me on my back, and knelt by me. Without a word she knelt, boobs a hanging, and bent over to kiss my cock. The next thing I knew she had it in her mouth, her hands stroking it firmly as she sucked on it.

"Jesus, Emily! I'm going to come!"

"You mean, Emily, Jesus, don't you," she replied jokingly. "Anyway, don't worry, I've always wanted to see what it tastes like." I grabbed her boob and felt like I had died and gone to heaven. She was milking me like she'd done it all her life. I guess it's one of those talents that are natural if you let them just happen. But I didn't get too far with that idea as I felt my balls tighten and shot off into her mouth. Emily pulled her hair away from her face and kept sucking until my cock was shiny clean.

"When I said NO sex, I meant, no FUCKING sex," Emily clarified.

Chapter 6.

It was the morning of the Physical Exam. Despite all our practice, Emily realized she was too nervous for one last study hall. When I tried to take her temperature she begged me to not poke her with the damn stick, "It'll make me puke."

Truth be told, the past week had seen wildly active study halls. Added to the twice daily temp check and fingering, Emily had requested I give her boobs a thorough grope. She said vaguely the Doctor would be checking her breasts for lumps so she'd better get used to it. I liked how her nipples got stiff by the time I was done massaging her boobs. Usually her vagina was moist afterwards as well, so I made it a rule to check her breasts first before fingering her in the morning.

She had also let me wash her butt out once more. Emily said it was kind of disgusting to shit out the warm stinky water on the toilet. On the other hand, it did make her feel cleaner and she had to admit she would never have thought that having a finger up her butt would feel so good.

Emily was also more concerned about my well being. By her own choice she'd administered her holy mouth treatment two more times. I never asked. I was grateful to her for that because it always seemed wrong for me to ask my own sister to do that for me. Still does.

Emily left with Mom at 9:30. She seemed pale. "Wish me luck!" she mouthed as she went out the front door.

Mom dropped her off at home before lunch, on her way back to work.

"Well?" I asked her, once she'd got out of her Doctor visit clothes and back into her casual shorts and halter top.

"Pretty much a bust, except for one or two things."

"Tell me, then."

"First, lying naked on the exam table still felt weird. I don't think any amount of practice with you would make it any better to be naked in front of a stranger. But, at least I didn't freak out about it."

"Well, I'm glad it did some good then," I replied a little dejected, sensing our study halls coming to an end.

"The finger exam was pretty cold. In and out a couple times. He didn't have anywhere near the touch you do, David."

I was starting to feel a little better.

"The speculum was cold too. It felt odd when he opened it up. It made me feel very full. Maybe we can find some bigger things to practice with at home, I think if you're working it for me it would feel much better."

"Then there was the sample. He rubbed something against my cervix which was just annoying, and I don't see any value in practicing that. He did do the butt check as well. Same as the cunt check, David, it was in and out and over before I knew it. Not nearly as careful as how you do it."

"So what did you learn that was new, then?"

"He did a two finger exam that felt kind of interesting. I can't wait to have you try it on me, one finger in my vagina and one finger in my butt, both rubbing around at the same time."

"And?"

"When he was examining my cunt, he spent a minute or two rubbing my nubbin. My clitoris, he called it. THAT felt really good. We've been missing something. Once you get the hang of that I'm pretty sure you're going to have to gag me or the neighbors will call the cops when I come."

"Oh, and there's this. I want to practice on you." Emily handed me a pamphlet entitled "Your Prostate Exam."

I looked at the picture and turned to tell Emily, "NO way!" Too late. I watched her sexy legs climb the stairs. My bedroom door opened and clicked shut. She was waiting for me.

12