Summer Sucks!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,360 Followers

My very first girl raised up enough to kiss me. I could taste the saltiness of her tears on my lips, and hoped I hadn't pushed the envelope too hard. Her first soft kiss was followed by a series of gentle pecks all over my face, ending with another deep soulful mouth exploration from her devilish tongue.

When my new friend rolled off of me, the warm cloth cleaned me up once more, before I was helped to my feet. I was wary of being able to perform again after that blowout, but Sandra returned the robe to my shoulders and walked me to the door.

Before I could leave, each of my ladies bestowed a kiss on me, and thanked me for the afternoon, already discussing with Sandra an opportunity for a repeat. I was tired but feeling immensely pleased with myself as I was guided out and back to the elevator. When I heard the door ding as it opened, Sandra removed my mask, before we stepped out onto her floor.

She seemed a little embarrassed. "Sorry about the finish there. That usually doesn't happen, but it was a special occasion, and they are very special clients. I hope you're alright with it." She unlocked her door and led me in.

"More than Ok, Sandra. It was pretty spectacular," I told her.

"Have a seat. Relax. We're done working for the day."

I sat back as directed, and she went to the bar, pouring us each a drink. She returned and passed me the high-ball. "I hope you won't tell on me, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, giving you alcohol and all." Her grin was contagious.

"I think this can be our little secret," I told her while sipping the bitter concoction. I thought about asking for something a little sweeter, maybe a rum and coke. Then again, I was a man now; maybe more manly drinks were the order of the day.

She passed me a folded up stack of bills. "The tips were excellent tonight. I expected no less. You were very, very good. I must admit, I had my concerns, but I was most pleased with your performance. For each party we have I'll pay you $100 plus all the tips you earn."

I looked down and saw the topmost bill was a hundred. Shit. I didn't earn that much money in a week sometimes.

Sandra moved closer to me, stroking my hair back. "What do you think? I know it's a little unorthodox, but shall we give this partnership a go?"

"I'd like nothing better in the whole world," I told her, realizing the drink wasn't so bitter after all.

"We'll have two, maybe three parties a week. I'll try to give you at least a days notice before each one. I expect you to show up in plenty of time to prepare, and you'll typically be required to perform for an hour or more at each party. That can be one prolonged one, or several shorter ones, whatever you feel up to. That won't be a problem, will it?"

"Somehow, I don't think it will be."

"The days we work, I expect you to avoid masturbating, or participating in sex, before coming over. And don't expect the kind of finish we had tonight. Sometimes it'll be more difficult, some of our parties involve very inexperienced ladies, and occasionally we'll have several more. I'm confident that you'll be up to the challenge." Her hand was caressing me, and I was still a bit surprised when she leaned in and kissed me softly.

"Of course, if you feel that practice is in order, give me a call, and we'll see if we can't work something out occasionally. That is, only if you want to."

I pulled her face down to mine, and kissed her deeply, possessively. I released her and looked into those mesmerizing emerald eyes. "I think that would be wise. I know I could use the practice."

She grinned, hugely, and then crawled over me, pulling her skirt up to her hips, and exposing her bare skin underneath. She straddled me, and opened her shirt, taking it off and removing her bra, so her huge tits were in my face. I took a nipple in my mouth, tonguing it, checking off another first.

As she settled down onto my newest erection, I reckoned it was going to be one hell of a summer.

* * *

I stopped by to pick up Eric a little before four, and we headed down to get Darrell. I was a little irritated with Cathy, who'd called to tell me she couldn't make it to the beach. I felt like I was getting blown-off, but I realized I didn't really care. I didn't need her. Hell, Sandra was 10 times better looking, and had experience. And my best guess was that any of the women who'd been with me the night before would probably put her to shame.

Fuck her. I was a man now.

We were talking about our summer plans, and I told them I'd taken over my brother's sales route, working about 1/2 time. Sandra hadn't said anything about keeping our business secret, but I felt it was implied. It would have been weird explaining it anyway.

There were easily 100 kids at the beach party. It was a school tradition, all the seniors heading down to Arrow point for a complete blowout. The police turned a blind eye to it, well aware there'd be a lot of underage drinking and partying going on, but traditions are traditions. In our town, half the cops had probably been in our shoes in the last dozen years or so.

Darrell had managed to get us a case of beer, and I had swiped a big bottle of tequila, a squeeze lemon and a salt shaker. Eric had a bottle 3/4 full of Vodka and a six-pack. At least we were reasonably prepared.

It was a sunny day, thankfully, and warm enough for the summer bathing suits to be out and in full play. Our classmates were in the water, some beach volleyball was going on, some Frisbee playing, but mostly guys and girls were just sitting around talking. The usual cliques were in play, which left us standing out in the cold. I looked around at the geeks, the jocks, the cool kids, the drama crowd, the rough crowd, and realized that even after graduating high school little had changed.

But I had.

We were carrying a cooler, with our partying supplies, and looking for a place to settle in. There'd be a big bonfire later, several, actually, and our best bet was to stake a claim around one of them. We knew the big fire was out of our league, but one of the 'satellite' fires should be Ok. Looking the groups over, we instantly recognized where we'd most like fit in, away from the toughs and Goths, and deeply entrenched with the geeks and general misfits. Darrel and I set down the cooler, breaking out a couple of beers and headed off to collect wood for the bonfire, while Eric protected our space. As if anyone else wanted it.

After a few armloads each, we felt like we'd contributed enough and settled in. Undoubtedly the most popular people in our area were the girls from the volleyball team. Why they'd picked our fire was a good question, but I wasn't about to complain, especially since they'd chosen to sit right next to us.

I was hot and sweaty from collecting wood, and all three of us headed for the water to cool off and toss around a Nerf football. I peeled off my shirt, as did Eric. Darrell was, shall we say, extra-large, and never took off his shirt in public if he could help it.

The water helped a lot and the sun was low on the horizon when we got out and headed back to our place to dry off. I was still looking around the group, wondering what my chances were of getting together with any of the women. I saw one of the volleyball players, Anne Perkins, looking at me and giggling, whispering with one of her friends. I had broken out another beer when I saw them get up and walk over to me.

"Pete, right? You're in Algebra 2 with me," Anne said.

I was a little surprised she even knew my name. "Yeah. You're Anne Perkins."

She giggled. "Yes. I know that."

I felt myself blushing.

"Could you spare a couple of beers for Teri and me?"

It all made sense now. I was a free liquor store. We had a modicum of value as long as the booze held out.

I passed Anne the beer I'd just opened for myself, and got out two more, opening one and passing it to Teri, before opening my own. I took a deep slug from it. I was surprised the girls were still there, sipping from their cans. I'd expected them to leave as soon as they got their beer, only showing up when they needed more.

"You were in English Lit with me last year, weren't you?" Teri asked, smiling.

If I didn't know better I'd have thought they were up to something. And you know what? I didn't know better.

"Yeah, and Spanish II."

"That's right!" she said perking up. "You sat in the back."

Anne leaned forward and touched my chest. "Nice birthmark." Both girls burst out in giggles.

I have a birthmark that looks almost like a thumbprint over my left nipple. Mom used to say it was where God touched me. Right.

I sat on the cooler, waiting to see what other witticisms they had for me. I was willing to take it, just to be talking to them. They were tall, both nearly 6', Teri the taller of the two, and were wearing bikinis that left little to the imagination. They had long firm legs that were the things dreams and fantasies were made of. Anne sat down next to me on the cooler, and Teri dragged over a log to sit on.

"How come you never come to our games?" Anne asked.

I didn't have the heart to tell them I'd been to nearly every one. "I made a couple. You guys are really good. You going to play in college?" Teri had been one of the stars, a bit hitter, who'd led our team to the county championship.

"Oklahoma," Teri said. "I got a sports scholarship."

"Wow, that's great!" I told her.

"I'm headed there as well, but I think my volleyball days are over." Anne confessed.

"That's too bad. You were fun to watch."

"I bet," she said with a smile.

At least they were nice enough to spend a few minutes chatting before disappearing, I thought. "Any plans for the summer?"

"Just hanging out. How about you? Summer job lined up?"

I saw the girls look at each other and giggle again. Why did I feel like I was being set up?

"My brother's old job. It's a sales job. Pretty dull."

"Dull? Really?" Teri asked, snorting. The girls were almost doubled over, trying to keep from laughing.

"Ok, what's up? What's so funny?" I asked.

They finally calmed down a bit. Anne turned toward me and placed her hand on my chest. She traced my birthmark with her finger. "Nice. Birthmark."

I was so damned confused. Did she really get off on birthmarks?

She stood and held her hand out. "C'mon, let's go for a walk."

I took her hand in mine, and walked down to the beach with her.

"So what's the deal with my birthmark," I asked, gently, not wanting this sports goddess to let go of my hand.

"I've only seen one other like it."

"Really?"

"Yep. So is your summer job really dull?"

"Can't really say. I've only been working at it since yesterday."

"That's funny. That other birthmark I saw? That was yesterday too."

Oh shit.

"Was it really dull?"

Shit, shit, shit. My hand suddenly felt cold and clammy in hers.

"Because my cousin Teri didn't find it dull at all."

I stopped walking. She turned and faced me, her hand once more moving up and gently stopping on my chest.

"It wasn't dull at all. But you know how it is. It's not the kind of thing you talk about."

"Who knows about it? Your weird friends?"

"Hell no! Nobody. Just me and Sandy, and my brother. And I guess you two, now."

"God, I was sooo jealous of Teri last night," she said moving closer, her other hand moving below my waist. "But the party was for her, after all."

"Do you have parties like that often?"

"It was only my third, and her first. But I'm hoping there'll be lots more."

My eyes were right around the level of her chin, and I couldn't help but see as she ran her tongue over her lips. "So who was best?" she asked.

"Best? Are you kidding? It was all so incredible."

"C'mon. Somebody was best." She turned and took my hand in hers, leading us further away from the party behind us, the sun almost fully set. The heat was radiating up from the sand, making it warm under our feet.

"Well, your aunt, the woman on the end, was pretty damned talented. But to be honest, when you took me in your mouth, all the way, my head almost exploded."

I was rewarded with a giggle. "Now that's what I like to hear." We walked hand in hand a bit longer. "Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"No." Not after tonight anyway.

"Would you like to have one?" She was turning off the beach, and stepping over the rocks.

We stopped in an area of sand, away from all prying ears and eyes. I turned her around and pulled her close. "Are you offering?"

"Maybe."

"I'm interviewing." I told her, more confidently than I would ever have imagined possible.

"Is there a test involved?"

"Yes, but I'm quite certain you can pass with flying colors."

"Ok, Mr. Borman. I'd like to submit my application."

I stepped back and slid off my shorts, letting my hard-on escape. Anne dropped to her knees in the sand, pulling her long hair to the side, and took my cock in her mouth. Damn. She was better than I recalled.

I closed my eyes, drifting back to the previous evening, and her attentions. As she got more aggressive, I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She was so pretty in the twilight, her beautiful face looking so perfect with my cock in it. It was wonderful.

I was a little disappointed when she pulled away. Only for a second. Then she was pulling off her bikini bottom, and turning around, leaning over a rock, her delicious ass facing me. That same full round ass I'd seen wrapped in those skin-tight volleyball shorts game after game.

I slid up behind her, rubbing my cock against her wetness.

"Part two of the interview?" she asked.

"You've passed the interview. I suspected you would. This is your welcome to the job training." I pushed inside of her, squeezing my cock into her overwhelming tightness. It took several moments to slowly work my way up inside of her, until I finally filled her completely. She moaned loudly.

"Are you Ok?" I asked.

"Just be gentle, alright?"

I eased in and out of her for a minute or so until she got used to me, and picked up the pace. Holding her hips I thrust harder inside of her, moving her back and forth. I could hear her wetness, as I was finally able to move smoothly inside of her.

"Jesus, Anne, you feel incredible." I told her, stopping to take a breather, while I fondled her firm butt cheeks.

"Better than Teri?"

"Better than anything. I could fuck you forever."

"Then you better get to it." She wiggled her hips for me, before moving back and forth on my cock.

I pushed her legs apart a little more, lowering her, and started pounding her hard.

"God, right there, right there. Don't stop."

There was little chance of that. I held her hips in my hands and fucked my gorgeous new girlfriend for all I was worth. She was groaning almost continuously.

"I'm almost there," I warned her.

"Not yet, please, just a little more," she gasped.

I could almost hear Sandra's words: "Restraint is the difference."

I long stroked her, full deep strokes, listening to her reactions, the depth of her moans, until I felt it. She was coming for me, gasping. The first girl to come for me. It was too much and I slammed into her, coming hard. I came so much I was aching, never wanting it to stop.

My legs were betraying me, about to collapse, and I moved away leaning back against one of the larger rocks. Anne came to me, dressed only in her bikini top and climbed into my arms. I lifted her chin and we kissed. Finally. For the first time.

"That was wonderful," she said softly.

"Incredible."

"Better than I'd ever dreamed."

I smiled, my ego kicking in. "So I was the best, huh?"

"Best and only," she said softly, her lips sealing mine.

Only? That was something I hadn't expected. Especially from a girl who could suck like that.

A few minutes later I was helping her find her bottoms in the dark, and we carefully made our way back to the beach. Her hand felt natural in mine.

She quizzed me on my college plans and I confessed I was headed to Quad-C for a year.

"You should transfer to OU next year," she said.

"I'd like that."

"You know, when we get back, Teri's going to want to go for a walk too."

"Teri? Who's Michael?" I asked, remembering the comments from the night before.

"Her fiancé, but he's not here right now, and you are."

"I thought, you and me..."

"We are. You and me. But she is my cousin. And besides, it's not like you haven't already."

"You're really Ok with that?"

"For tonight, at least." She stopped. "You don't have to, you know."

"I'm pretty happy with just you," I told her.

"What about your new 'job'?"

I hadn't really thought of that. "That's mostly just blow-jobs. Last night was unusual, or so Sandra says."

"So let her give you a blow-job."

"Uh...Ok, I guess."

"Is that so hard a decision," she laughed.

"I just don't want to mess up what we have."

"Peter. We have one evening between us so far. It's Ok. For tonight. Whatever you want to do. The rest is for me and my cousin to work out. Alright?"

I stopped and took her in my arms, still about 50 feet from the fire. I kissed her hard. "Whatever you want, for now, is cool by me."

We walked into the bonfire ring, our arms around each other's waists. The fire was blazing and the warmth was welcome against my skin. The smell of the burning wood was intense.

Teri was chatting with Eric and stood up when we arrived. She grabbed Anne by the hand and pulled her away from the fire for some girl talk. I was thirsty and dug into the cooler, while my buddies stared at me.

"Spill, dude. What's up?" Eric asked.

"Anne and I have a lot in common. I guess you can say we're going out." I told them, hitting the beer again.

"What the fuck! How do you rate?" Darrell asked.

"I just do."

"Shit!" Eric groaned. "God, she's incredible."

I smiled. "Yes she is."

The girls came back hand-in-hand laughing. Then Teri pulled away from her cousin, my new girlfriend, and grabbed my hand. "Let's go for a walk."

"Just a sec." I opened the cooler and pulled out the Tequila, salt and lemon juice. I pulled her over. "Lay down a second. I always wanted to do a body shot."

She looked at me with surprise in her eyes, and I was afraid I had pushed things too far, too quickly, until she smiled and leaned back.

Anne grabbed the supplies from me. "I get to set it up."

Fine by me.

She leaned over her cousin, sprinkling salt just above her bikini bottoms before filling Teri's naval with the tequila. I leaned down, gave her a long lick where the salt was and moved up to slurp the tequila out of her belly-button. She giggled while I licked her. I stood and took a squirt from the squeeze lemon. You know what? I like body shots.

Teri started to sit up and Anne pushed her back down. "My turn, cuz." She passed me the fixin's and I gave her the same setup. I was already getting hard again by the time she was finishing licking her cousin's belly dry.

She took the bottle from me, and started the preparations again. "Thirsty, Eric?"

"Hell yeah," he laughed, taking his shot from the surprised cutie laid out in front of us.

By that time we had attracted a bit of a scene, including several of the volleyball teammates. I helped Teri up and was amazed to see the setter, a cute little redhead, lay down on the cooler. Anne was in control of the shots, and as Teri and I walked down the beach I heard her give Darrell the go ahead.

Those guys were going to owe me. Big Time.

We walked in silence for a bit, hearing the laughter and applause echo down the beach. The party was really taking off. And I had started it. Yep. Me. Mister Joe not-so-average.

"So how was I?" Teri asked timidly.

"Just now?"

"No, silly. Last night."

"Incredible. Completely mind-shattering. You were my first you know."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,360 Followers