Summer Suspicions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers

"Wow, you really came hard," Lacy said.

"I did.... It was great.... and I'm amazed that Luke.... didn't cum. You must have really racked his nuts."

"Yeah, maybe I did it too hard, but this gives me another chance to try again."

I saw the huge grin on her sexy face even in the dim light of my room. My cock tingled with excitement to have her tight pussy again and the pain was pretty much gone. They changed places once Lisa had settled down. Lacy's big tits bounced over me as she moved to get in position. Fuck I wanted to have them in my face or at least play with them.

"Try him backwards this time."

"Oh, okay."

I got the best view of Lacy's incredible ass as she spun around over me. It was the most perfect, tight bubble butt I'd ever seen. I would have given my next orgasm up to grab it. Instead I was forced to lie still as Lisa pulled my cock all the way up and further to allow Lacy to ease down onto me. Then she did something she hadn't done the first time. She began to rise and fall and oh... my... good... hell it was awesome!

She must have learned something from my big sister and decided to try it. Her tight pussy was unmatched to any pussy I've had, I think I was in love with this woman.

"Oh... oh... shit... oh wow.... It's amazing like this," Lacy stammered.

"I know; he hits all the right spots, doesn't he?"

"I'll.....ahhhhhhhh... say."

"Yeah, you love it. Ride my baby brother. I want to see you make him cum!"

This wasn't going to be difficult. Not after how long she rode me and now with Lacy's tight pussy just a milking my cock like no other I was quickly on the verge and I hoped to hell, Lisa wouldn't stop me again. Thankfully Lacy was close as well and began to scream and thrash around on top of me just as I exploded. I couldn't believe the sensation she caused on my cock as she climaxed with me. I've never felt a pussy grip my cock so hard before and it did wonders for my own climax. I felt my cum surge through my cock to explode into the condom over and over as my body jerked and tightened on its own.

"Oh, hell yeah! Little brother's cumming and cumming hard!"

The only response Lacy returned was moans and her own screams as she came with me. It was perfectly timed and the pleasure was marvelous. I watched her incredible body vibrate on me as I sent my load into the condom. Even her large breasts giggled and I could see them slightly bulging around the sides of her back.

"Very nice... You guys came at almost the exact same time, almost like it was planned."

"I've.... never cum.... that hard.... before. You are so lucky to have a brother like this and access to him every night."

"Well, I guess you'll have to sleep over more often before I go back to school."

"You can count on it... he's amazing!"

Even if I wanted to speak I couldn't have. The reaction I experienced cumming with Lacy was even better than anal. I was stunned and barely remember much of what happened next. I know Lisa removed the condom and began sucking me clean and the last thing I remember before they left was Lisa's comment of me only having to cum once to please both of them.

jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers
12