Summer Suspicions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers

"Hey, Little Brother... want some of this?"

I turned to look and both her and Mom had their asses in the air, pulling themselves apart to show me their open wet pussies and tight rosebud asses. It was quite a sight.

"Go ahead.... I'm good," Lacy said when I looked back at her. "You were amazing, again," she said reaching up to touch my chest.

I smiled, pulled out of her and scooted over to my waiting mother and sister. My cock was covered in Lacy's secretions, bouncing back and forth as I moved.

"Who wants it first?" I asked, slapping both of their asses.

"Oh, you're a naughty little boy," Mom said.

"Just like we like him," Lisa added.

Mom licked her finger and penetrated her tight ass with it, "I'm naughty too. Give it to me, Luke, fuck my ass."

She was ready from the look of it; Lisa must have been tonguing her ass as well as munching her pussy. I stood up on my bed and squatted down, holding my cock level at the entrance to my mother's slightly opened anus. I was amazed at how easy I entered her, Lacy's cream and Mom's preparation made it effortless. I slid every inch smooth and easy until my balls pressed against her hot wet twat. Mom let out a guttural moan, buried her head in my pillow and screamed in what could only be described as unqualified delight.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Fuck Mom's ass, Luke... she loves it hard... give it to her."

Lisa would know and so I held nothing back, pummeling my mother's tight ass with everything I had. My legs began to burn, squatting over her but the sensation on my cock kept me going. Being in control like this and having my cock in her hot ass was so new to me that it wasn't long before I was going to cum. Mom was playing with her clit from underneath and knew from her sounds she was getting close but I didn't know if I could out last her. No condom, her hot ass, the excitement was just too much to stay in control.

"Oh no you don't, not yet," Lisa said from behind me and grabbed my balls like she had many times before.

"Ahh, fuck that hurts!" I screamed in pain and surprise.

"I don't want you cumming without fucking me again. Deal with it."

So much for my orgasm in Mom's ass. Lisa effectively killed it for me but Mom started to cum anyway. Lisa was going to pay for that. If I couldn't cum in Mom's butt I was going to sure as shit cum in hers. After Mom finished cumming I pulled out, still feeling sick to my stomach from Lisa's ball grab and turned to her.

"My turn?" she asked.

"Yeah, Sis.... Your turn."

I grabbed her and forced her on her stomach, as she giggled from what she though was horseplay. She assumed the same position as Mom was in looking over her shoulder as I prepared to enter her. I first filled her pussy with my cock, making sure to give her a few good hard thrusts before pulling out too far on purpose. My cock flipped out. Grabbing it I pushed it down, acting like I was going back into her pussy but slid upwards and pressed into her ass. She reacted surprised and her head flew up and turned toward me.

"This is for grabbing my balls," I said pressing my head into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck! Wait! Too fast!" she screamed.

I didn't stop, but kept steady pressure and descended into her tight hole as she screamed and grabbed my bed sheets. By then Mom was aware of what was going on as well as Lacy. They both were kneeling on the bed watching my cock go slowly but without pause into Lisa's ass.

"Luke's getting even," Mom, said with a slight giggle.

"OMG, can she take him there?"

"Yes, don't worry; she's done it many times."

Big Sister was panting, trying to adjust to my hasty entrance into her ass. Her head was down and her chest was heaving as the last inch penetrated her bowels. I held myself fully into her feeling her ass constrict and grab my shaft.

"Mother fucker! That kind of hurt, Luke!" Lisa yelled.

"So did whacking my balls, so deal with it, as you say."

She turned and looked at me with an angry face but it quickly turned to pleasure as I started pulling out of her and Mom reached under to play with her pussy.

"I guess I deserved that..."

She cut off as I descended again into her exceptionally hot ass. She had more than adjusted to my hard shaft and the pleasure was written all over her body.

"Wow, she likes it," Lacy said, watching with big eyes.

"It's a wonderful sensation, Lacy, maybe someday you'll be ready to try it," Mom said.

"It looks amazing, he's so big; I can't believe it fits."

Lisa's ass was much tighter than Mom's and I was soon over the pain and back to being on the verge of orgasm. Lisa hadn't said anything further but her body told me everything I needed to know. Over and over I slid my large cock in and out of her ass, basking in the sensations it caused. My balls were tight, aching for release and suddenly Lisa's ass clamped down on my shaft, going into spasms from her orgasm. It sent me off and again brother and sister were cumming in sync. This time though, I was free to let my load spray into my sister, filling her tight little ass with my milk. The sensation took me to a new level of bliss, where I lost sight and hearing at the most intense portion of my climax. My cock jerked and convulsed in her ass, forcing my load deep inside of her quivering body.

"They came together again," I heard Lacy say as I was easing down.

"Perfect timing. It's like they are connected," Mom added.

I fell over and wrapped my arms around my sister, hugging her while my cock pulsated with her ass. Her legs gave and we collapsed onto my bed, panting and covered in sweat. The two orgasms of the night were outstanding and both were with my sister. Sliding off to the side so I didn't crush her, she curled up into my body and I held her tight.

"Luke, that was amazing... I haven't cum that hard before, especially doing anal. I'm sorry for deceiving you and taking advantage. Do you forgive me?"

"Yes, Lisa... I forgive you."

jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers
12