Summer Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,885 Followers

Raymond put his mouth to where his lips lightly brushed at her ear. "It shouldn't have been."

Jennifer pulled back far enough to look up at him, as if unsure what he meant.

"You should get to dance often." He'd emphasized 'you', making the point that she---Jennifer---should get to dance often.

Without reply, she brought her head back next to his, and she felt his embrace.

"And," Raymond was back at her ear, "that's not all you should get to do often."

Raymond braced himself for the real possibility that she would break free and pull them from the floor. He'd gone too far probably. He didn't care though. He meant it. Between her beautiful presence, the sensual way about her and the sensual dancing, Raymond was completely taken with her. He wanted her to know how he felt.

Jennifer closed her eyes and continued to dance. She felt him at her stomach as they swayed, and she knew he was very excited. They had enjoyed a great dinner, and this was indeed romantic. She felt it, too. Her mouth started as if to speak. She really shouldn't let what he'd last said go without her saying something. She didn't say anything though. She understood that his intention was to flatter her. And, she'd have to be gentle if she needed to draw a line later.

At home afterwards, they were quiet. He'd followed her home, and he'd walked her in. Inside, they had silently climbed the stairs, again him following behind her. He watched her ascend the stairs in front of him. Her dress was thin, so it moved easily about with every step up she took. The dress revealed her legs up to above her knees, and in glimpses Raymond saw thighs.

She was deliberate and steady in her high heels that he thought looked longer and sexier now as he watched them. Her calves showed defintion, and Raymond felt himself react. Even the way she seemed to daintily carry her purse as she went up struck Raymond as sensual.

Jennifer climbed the stairs and immediately felt vulnerable. She'd felt some anxiousness driving home. She wondered how the evening could actually end, given all that had happened recently and given how romantic the night had been. Now, there was the fact that she was above him and her thin dress waved too easily with steps. She imagined him watching her legs. Or even more.

At the top of the stairs, Jennifer took a couple of steps toward her room and stopped, not letting herself turn around. She suddenly felt very aware of her femininity and his masculinity, fueled by the night and her mixed feelings. She felt very vulnerable, and for the first time, she knew she was very unsure. Had it been anyone other than Raymond, she would be unzipping her dress right now, she felt. It was like her feelings and needs had stirred within her and left her weakened and confused. What had been a clear boundary was now a fog.

Raymond watched her step towards her room and felt pangs of fear. This couldn't be how tonight ends, he swore. Then, she stopped. She didn't turn, but she didn't keep going either. It was then that he saw her shoulders move just so, as if to drop, as she caught her breath. She felt it, too, he decided.

Raymond closed the couple of steps to where he was standing behind her. His hand went to her arm and traced up and down lightly. She reached her hand around to put it on his hand, and when she did, he began to turn her. His gentle tug at her arm made her move around, and she tingled at his moving her.

He brought his face to hers before she was even facing him. His mouth pressed to hers and he kissed her passionately, no longer holding back. She froze at first, but his tongue found hers and her mouth opened. He brought her completely around to him as he kissed her fully. He loved how full and soft her lips felt to his.

They kissed, leaving them entwined for several moments, and then without stopping Raymond started backing her into her room. She felt overwhelmed. Inside the doorway of her bedroom, she pulled back and looked to him.

"Umm," she mumbled, and he studied her and expected an attempt at stopping. She surpised him this time. "Listen, maybe we should go down to your room... . I mean, talk about this in your room."

Raymond thought for a second. She may've just felt uneasy about her own bedroom. He also thought of how she'd used the word 'maybe.' If something could happen, or whatever was going to happen, Raymond wanted to have it happen in there. In her room.

He reached down and pulled her back into his arms and continued kissing her deeply. When he walked her further into her own room, Raymond heard her moan into his mouth at the realization of what he was doing. He wanted to be with her---like this--- in here, she wondered? Was this his way of ending the night? She still couldn't believe he'd want to kiss her like this and be this way with her, much less in her bedroom.

He guided her to where she was at the edge of the bed, and he reached behind her to the zipper of her dress. She put her hands to his shoulders and pulled back from his kissing her.

"Raymond, we can't." She knew she should say more, but deep down she didn't want this to stop. At the same moment she needed the words to say they must stop, she found herself more excited than she'd been before.

There was the daring of them doing this, but there was also the feel of being with a man for the first time in a long time---someone new, passionate, insistent. She was looking at him with her mouth poised to speak but his fingers slid the zipper down. The dress visibly slackened as the zipper went to her waist quickly.

She still hadn't spoken when she saw his eyes dart to her cleavage. The loosening of her dress caused her dress to slip downward, and it barely held to where her nipples were. The tops of both breasts were open, and she took a breath. He watched as his hands peeled down the straps off her shoulders and down her arms. Her breasts hung free and jutted toward him. Her reddish brown nipples protruded and gave away her state. It excited her, feeling so exposed.

She gave a short gasp when he took a nipple in his mouth. He hungrily sucked at her, and she put her hand to the back of his head. Soon, he sucked at the other, and the dress left her hips to fall to the floor. She closed her eyes and her head spun at the tingling sensations she felt.

He must've noticed this, too. His hands worked to the sides of her panties and she felt him pulling them over her hips. She felt herself almost dripping it seemed from what he was doing and how he was doing it. He was firmly and eagerly doing this. At his pace.

"Raymond... ." She called to him without saying more.

She felt his hands lift each foot for a second, and it struck her he had gotten the panties completely down and off.

"I..." she uttered, but before anything else his mouth was back on her's. His tongue moved in her mouth, and she focused on his kiss, his mouth formed to her's. She almost collapsed when she felt his hand go there. His hand had touched her lips between her legs, and he brought his fingers through her lips there. She thought of how he must've felt how wet she was there and she grunted into his mouth. She sucked hungrily at his tongue in her mouth.

In another moment, he was laying her back. He brought her up some and forward, so that she was able to lay out completely before him. She saw his eyes devour her exposed body. She had her legs closed to where only a strip of red hair was showing.

"Raymond," she half-whispered pleadingly.

He gripped at her knees and raised them. She couldn't ever remember another man having maneuvered like that. The result was that her legs were bent and facing out. For a moment he kept his hands at her knees to silently urge her to leave them that way. She stared at him, disbelieving he was doing this so boldly.

She had never been so open and so exposed. Her legs apart like they were, with knees bent, left her completely exposed between her legs.

He blatantly stared at her mound and lips. She was breathing heavily.

Her eyes went to movement and it was his hands. He deftly peeled his shirt up and off. He paused, and he looked at her and she back at him. He undid his belt. She thought back to the night she'd seen him. She remembered how she'd been taken back by him. His hands brought his zipper down, and she heard herself give a plaintive cry. She felt embarrassed at this but kept watching him bring his trousers to the floor.

He stood up slow in front of her. He watched her eyes as she looked to where he was now fully in view of her. She openly stared at him and he watched her eyes on him. He was fully erect and it throbbed in her direction. He took it in his hand. There was a move with his fist back and one forward, and then he was moving onto the bed.

He watched her face as he climbed over her on the bed, and he saw her face look from him to staring straight up at the ceiling. She looked almost afraid. He was over her, braced on his arms and hovering between her legs.

"Are you okay?"

She kissed up at him. Then looking up in his eyes, she made quick nodding motions to him. "Yeah... . Um, I mean no," her eyes clenched shut and then opened. "It's just... we can't do this. I can't do this."

He eased down to where her hips felt his hips placing himself at her opening. He whispered sweetly to her. "It's okay."

She reached her arms around his neck, and she pulled him close to her. He felt her breath at his ear. He listened carefully as she started to speak. His hand was reaching to his shaft to guide himself.

Her breath was rapid and her whisper thick. "Raymond, we gotta stop."

"Huh?" He wasn't sure she meant it.

Her tone was urgent. "I can't do this."

He pulled his face to look to her, and he paused.

He felt his torso rubbing her bare lower stomach and the smoothness of her skin there, and how close they were sent surges of excitement through him. She was breathing heavily.

He brought the smooth large head through the middle of her, splaying her lips apart and she groaned at this. Back and forth several times he slid, and she was breathing in time to his strokes at her lips there. He stopped. He kissed at her neck and face, as let his hardness stay pressed to where she was wet and soft. He stayed that way and she squirmed.

He brought himself back through her lips and he could feel her lips slide with him. He slowly dabbed his head into her lips, enough to go just inside. She moaned from her throat. He did this teasingly in and around a few times, and she groaned at him.

"Raymond!"

"Yeah?" He asked her, close to her face.

There in the darkness he could still make out her face. They stared at each other's eyes, and Raymond saw her eyes wide and her mouth open.

He moved the head in and then made circles at her. They both knew that if it was possible to make her even wetter that this was doing it.

"Raymond!" She cried as he moved a couple of inches forward, now definitely lodged into her. She was seemingly bracing herself and she looked panicky to him.

She couldn't believe what was happening, but even more, she couldn't believe how incredibly aroused she was. She felt as wet and as sensitive as she could ever remember. It was like every nerve of her was alive where he had entered her, and she was already stretching there to take him in.

She cradled his face in her hands, and then brought her hands to grip his shoulders. She felt so very vulnerable and open to him.

"Please... ." She held to him.

As she sensed he would, he moved into her firmly and she moaned from her throat. He was well inside her. It had happened. He paused to let her adjust. She felt the beginnings of a wave start inside her. He sank more into her, and her legs parted more. She heard herself loudly cry as she felt so filled by him.

She felt him pull back and he brought himself higher over her. Her hands gripped his shoulders and she felt herself cling to him the two more times he moved back and forth in short strokes.

He paused with his head just inside of her, and this caused her to look up into his eyes. He knew this would get her looking to him, as he wanted to see the look on her face change.

She looked back into his eyes as he moved forward over her. Her mouth opened as he pushed inside of her, and a scream started sounding from her. He forced her hips up and her legs raised high, and she screamed louder. He moved even farther up over her, and she got dizzy with the mixed waves of both pain and pleasure as he filled her and stretched her. When he was all the way over her, he grinded at her hips and she heard herself squealing.

She felt him move back down and her lips clenched to him there. He stretched himself back all the way forward and she cried out again. She'd never been made to react this way. Never. It was like she had been competely taken. She felt her legs up and out, knowing she had absolutely no control over them.

He bent back downward and smoothly moved up and he was rocking back and forth inside of her. In her head, she said, 'he is really fucking me.' He was moving over her and she was starting to get used to his thrusts. She tried to move back to him.

He looked quickly to her when he noticed the change in her. Slowly, she was starting to move even more back to him. Her hips seemed to relax and take him easier.

"Yeah, yeah," she moaned to him.

It was like he was inspired by this, as he then increased his pace. He was going faster, and again she felt overwhelmed. She heard the sound of flesh slapping flesh, as well as the sound of her own lurid groaning when he pushed deep into her.

He reached over to her leg and it was like he was just doing whatever he wanted with her. She found she loved this. This man moving her about, fucking her the way he wanted. This was not making love. Raymond was fucking her.

She felt his hips pump into her, and his cock filled her. She felt him hard and deep inside her and she grunted. To her dismay, she was urgently moving her hips with him.

Raymond was surprised how she seemed. She was so passive at first, so reluctant. Now, she grunted and her hips moved with him. He loved how much she was obviously getting into it. A couple of times he slowed down, only to feel her thrust back at him.

It all started to move him to feel it there. Her hips moving, her face almost winceful as she felt her whole body seem to be fucked by him. He started a low moan as his climax built. She knew he was close.

"C'mon baby," she cooed to him as his head looked upward and his back stiffened.

"AAAAaaahhhhh," he exclaimed as he released into her.

"Yes, Raymond, YES." She looked into his face as everything changed for them.

He shook as he came in her, and she felt herself tremble again with what was happening. Soon, he slowed to a stop.

She felt him stay thick deep in her, as he lowered himself to rest against her. He was half covering her with his torso as they were sweaty from their intense fucking of each other. She cradled him there and soon they both drifted to sleep.

During the night, she woke up. Groggy at first, but not for long. Memories formed and feelings set in. This has happened. This is real. I let him fuck me.

He was without a sheet over him and his cock was draped to the side, pointing in her direction.

She scooted down the bed some, until she was close to it. She looked at it and thought back to the night she'd first seen it. She still couldn't believe this was her son. And, she couldn't believe this had been inside her.

She put her hand to his shaft and felt how heavy he seemed. She moved her fingertips up his shaft and back down as if she were trying to soothe it somehow. She felt it become thicker and she opened her hand more to hold him. Thicker still it grew, and she was sure she was getting him excited again. She couldn't believe it really. But, she liked it.

She brought her fist around him and he throbbed there. It was now erect and pointing over his stomach. It was beside her face.

He gave the gentlest stirring and she thought he was waking up. His hand went into her hair. She liked how this felt. How loving.

"Are you okay?" He asked her in the dark quiet of the night. His hand massaged her head and stroked her hair. Rather than say anything, Jennifer shifted her position in the bed.

She figured in the dark he couldn't see where her head was, and she was careful not to let on by touching his abdomen. Instead, she brought her mouth to his cock, and she was still a second.

She had a last bit of doubt coarse through her as she said to herself, "I really can't believe I'm doing this."

With that, she placed her full lips to the head of his cock and she softly kissed him there. She lingered there to let it sink in what was happening. He let out a distinct and deep moan.

She held his cock still as she brought her lips around him. Her mouth had to open wider and wider, and she gave a brief thought as to how she was glad it was dark. She wondered if she almost didn't look funny trying to get his thick cock into her small mouth. She imagined it looking lewd really---her pretty full lips wrapped widely over this hard cock---and her looking like she was struggling to take it.

Her fist moved up and down him and she moved her head to take as much as she could. She took her time. She was slow and steady, as she did like the feel of him in her mouth. Her hand kept a steady grip up and down his shaft, too. She was bringing him back and forth into her mouth, as much as she could get there.

His body tensed and his hand pressed her head harder. She knew he was close. She slowed just a bit more. He struggled like he was fighting what might happen. He moaned louder and louder, and she kept her steady pace working him in her mouth.

"Hey, hey," he suddenly warned. "I'm about to... ." His voice was ragged and urgent.

She didn't slow or change what she was doing.

"Mom, stop. I'm not going to be able to hold it."

When he realized she was going to take him, it was like his body relaxed. He started a gentle tilting of his hips and she almost gagged on him. She was determined to finish this with him.

He started crying out. "YESSSSS... . YESSSSSSS... ."

Jennifer paid close attention to what his cock was doing, and he throbbed a couple of times with nothing happening. Then, his sperm shot into her mouth and she tried to brace herself. Creamy residue leaked from her lips and she sucked tighter to his cock with her lips.

"FUCK!" He shouted as another spray erupted, filling her mouth but also going into her throat. Her fist went down and more of his spray filled her mouth. "AAAAAAAARRRRRHHHHHH!!!!"

She felt his semen coat her lips and drip down her chin as more seemed to shoot from him. His body went limp, and she let her mouth come off him. She looked at it, shiny and still hard in her fist. Suddenly, the head thobbed once more, and white sperm spit into her face.

"Ahhh!" She exclaimed, never having had such a thing happen. She felt wetness tear down her cheeks and along her nose. Her instinct was to wipe at her face. She didn't and she paused there. She looked down and saw him still in her fist. They were both quiet, and he felt her once more stroke him up and back down.

When one last spurt of his sperm oozed from his head, she didn't hesitate. Her pouty lips kissed there and her tongue licked. Yes, she was finishing him. Every last bit of him. And, she wanted him to know.

She kissed and licked until he was clean.

-----

She was groggy as she woke. She felt movement at her waist. Her hips were being rotated, and then she felt the unmistakeable sensation of a mouth between her legs, licking and kissing there.

"Aaaaahhhhh," she exhaled as she felt him lap at her and brush her button there.

"Hey, hey," she tried to get his attention and put her hand in his hair tusseling it. "Raymond stop a sec."

jack30341
jack30341
1,885 Followers