Summer to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She explained to me in greater detail the chores and then said, "And here's the little twist for today. You are going to start by wearing just my bra and panties like you are now. As you successfully complete each little task of the day, you may add one piece of clothing...kind of like strip poker, but in reverse."

"If you're a good girl, you can be fully dressed by noon."

I smiled and said, "I like that idea."

"Good, then let's get you started with the dishes."

"Yes mistress."

"Oh, I don't do the mistress thing. Please call me Samantha. Now, I cannot call you Alex while you are wearing such a pretty pink bra and matching panties. May I call you Alexa?"

Yes mis...I mean Samantha. I like that a lot." I was already liking today.

She walked over to the sink and told me unload the dishwasher, figure out where everything goes, load up the dishwasher, then scrub the pots and pans and clean up the counter. Good, all things that I could do.

As I started she nicely said, "Alexa, please stand with your feet together and keep your shoulders back while at the sink."

"And Alexa, when you reach over to unload the dishwasher, keep your knees together, don't spread them."

"Alexa, please try to stand like a young lady not a guy."

For the next hour I worked diligently and got the entire kitchen area sparkling clean. I also worked extra hard on everything she told me about my attitude and posture, and I actually felt good.

As Samantha inspected everything, she nodded in approval. "Looks like you've earned the right to a skirt. Come, let's checked what we have."

We walked into her bedroom and on her bed were three skirts. A black short flared one, a below the knee flowered flounced skirt, and a full length soft jersey skirt. "Please try them all on and then decide. And if you're good, you get to pick a top next."

She sat on the bed and watched as I slid on each skirt. Just slipping the black skirt got me excited. It looked so nice with the pink bra. "Keep your shoulders back hun and check yourself out in the mirror." It was perfect.

Then the ¾ length skirt. I loved how it felt against my legs. "Imagine yourself in a lace top walking through the forest with birds flying in slow motion," she chimed in.

And the full length skirt was also wonderful. "This is for an elegant evening, while maybe walking along the beach."

"May I ask, what is my next task?"

"The bathroom."

"Do you have a denim skirt instead? I would hate to ruin these."

"What a wonderful idea." She headed to her closet and pulled out two. I tried them both on and loved the shorter one. "May I wear this instead right now and maybe another one later?"

"If you are good."

With the denim skirt on with a pink bra and panties, I felt so cute and kind of country. I got the bathroom instructions and started away. It was in decent shape when I started but I did a thorough cleaning. As I was working on the mirror I heard,

"Alexa, we spoke about posture."

"Yes Samantha, I'll do better."

When I finished up after about 45 minutes she said, "Linda was right, you are great in bathrooms. This looks wonderful. Let's find you a top."

"May I wear the flounced skirt instead now, I loved that one on."

"To be honest, I did too. Here you go and let's try one of these tops."

I actually like the tightly fitting plain colored top with the flowered skirt best, and Samantha agreed.

"Off to laundry."

As I began folding all her towels, sheets, and some clothes she came over to me and said, "Alexa, I love the way you are standing right now. If it wasn't for your hair, I'd swear you were a female." That really lifted my spirits.

Samantha entered her closet and came out brushing a wig. "I got this years ago for a party and rarely wear it. Let's see if this fits you."

"Hold still for just a moment...there...perfect. What do you think?"

I had never had a wig on. To feel hair flowing on my shoulders seemed magical. In the mirror I looked to the left and right, and then shook it. She looked please as my face lit up and I said "I really, really like it!"

I had been there a full three hours and was really in no rush to leave, but all the tasks were now done. We sat at the table and chatted for a while and then she said,

"Alexa, thank you for coming over. You have done everything I have asked, and have done it wonderfully."

"You're welcome. Samantha, I actually enjoyed my time more than I ever expected."

I sheepishly added, "If you ever need any more help, I would be happy to help out."

She paused for a moment and replied, "Really, I thought this was kind of a punishment from Linda. Do you really want to help again?"

I nodded and she said, "Well, next Saturday we could do it again if you'd like. I know I could find some additional chores if you'd like."

"I would and I would really be happy to."

"Wonderful. You may now change in the bathroom."

I was so happy I did just that and left the clothes in the hamper. I thanked her one more time and left elated.

**************************

All week long I dreamed about returning. I wore Linda's panties a lot that week and can't remember how many times I masturbated in them in my bathroom. This was becoming a habit I loved. But still, the wait for Saturday was agonizing. Finally, 10AM the following Saturday came. It was so comforting being greeted with her big smile.

"It's funny, last week I saw you for 3 hours as Alexa. I was almost expecting you to be all dressed when you arrived."

"Come, I left a few things out on the bed for you. Please select what you would like to wear today, change and come back in here."

I selected a different ¾ length skirt, a cute ivory lace top to go over a nude colored bra and matching lace panties and put them on.

"Oh, what a nice combination! I have actually never tried that one but I love it on you. Come sit down, I want to start you off with some make-up to go with the wig. Would you mind?"

All I could do was smile.

As she began applying make-up I said, "Samantha, you are being real nice to me. I was expecting more of the "mistress" approach that Linda did. I really enjoyed being with you and not being ordered around."

"Truthfully Alexa, there's a reason." She kept applying the foundation and blush as she spoke.

"Several years ago I made a big mistake on how I treated one of my boy cousins. I caught him wearing some of my lingerie more than once when he was at my family house visiting, I simply exploded one day and called him all kinds of really bad things. Looking back I was a real jerk."

"We never really got along after that and it was just this year he moved out of his house and now lives in California. I probably will never see him again."

She continued, "So at the party when Linda said she caught you wearing her things, I had an instant flashback. I wrestled in my mind over what to do and needed to see if I could respond appropriately this time. So I actually offered to ask you over for a day. I never told Linda exactly why."

"Then, as our first day progressed, I kept noticing how nice you were when you were here and how eager you were to listen to everything I said. I watched you struggle with posture and trying to act more ladylike. It was actually quite fun to watch you. The longer you were here, the worse I felt about the way I treated my cousin. I think I had it all wrong."

This was a dramatic change from what I expected to hear.

"What is your cousin doing now?"

"Not sure, but I'm told he is into some sort of alternative lifestyle thing. I hope to make amends someday, but I'm not sure when or even how."

As she was finishing up my make-up, she reached over and clipped these cute earrings on. "There, take a look."

For the first time I was really Alexa, not just some boy wearing my mom's bra. My face lit up with a big smile and all I could say was "I love it!"

"And I bought you these. When you were over last week, I looked at your shoe size and thought these espadrils would be perfect for you. They are not too high and are pretty standard so they go with a lot of outfits."

They were black with a slightly raised heel, and they fit perfectly. "Now let me see you walk in them."

I walked across the room, turned and walked back, a little shaky at times, but still I thought I did well.

"Alexa, stop looking at your feet as you walk and look straight ahead. And try keeping your shoulders back more."

As I did she said, "That's better, but keep the shoulders back even more."

I kept practicing and she had me adjust holding my arms closer to my body. "All day I want you to work on just this, OK?"

I nodded in agreement and then she said, "OK, for today, please do everything you did last week, and feel free to remove the shoes if it's easier to clean the bathroom or it's too much for one day."

I loved doing the dishes all dressed and kept trying to catch my looks in a mirror. Standing at the sink in the shoes and putting dishes away all dressed up was so much fun. It felt so natural. And I love my reflection in the windows with hair and make-up!

The bathroom was hardly messed up at all from last week was easy and before I knew it, it was time for laundry. We did this together and got to talk more about her cousin during this time as well as her job as a paralegal.

I loved folding her clothes with her. She showed me little secrets to make them fold neatly just the way she liked them.

"Now, for a new task, I would like this living room and dining room vacuumed. Are you up for that?"

"Up for it? I so want to do it." This day was going too good. As I did, she fixed me a small lunch and we had a chance to sit and talk about things. As I was eating she said, "Alexa, please take smaller bites and please sit up straighter."

It was so hard to constantly remember but it was fun trying to mimic her and her moves.

"Alexa, may I ask, why do you like to wear girl's clothes? I mean, you're a good looking young man and all."

"I wish I really knew, but I know that whenever I am wearing something feminine, like a bra, panties, or even a camisole, I feel more relaxed. More normal, maybe? There are times I just wish I was a girl. I've asked myself this question hundreds of times."

I added, "Probably different people have different reasons, but I just feel so comfortable here with you right now."

As we wrapped up the day, I walked intoher bathroom, stripped down to just the bra and panties when she walked in and said, "Would you like to keep those? They look so cute on you. And you don't have to wear them each day, but I'd like you to have them."

"I would love to. Samantha, you are so nice."

"Alexa, if I didn't know better, watching you stand there in the bra and panties and wig, I would swear you were a girl."

That made my day as she excused herself and went into the other room.

I was on a cloud for the few days. I now had some cute items I could wear secretly and would discretely practice little things as to my posture and walking at home. And I loved the name Alexa.

The next Thursday I had message at home from Linda. She needed my help cleaning up again. I had heard from my friend that she was in trouble for pulling another "all nighter" with her boyfriend of the week. I dreaded seeing her again but realized that it was still better than having my family see the pictures.

On Saturday morning when I arrived, there was no one there but her. The family was away for the day and she was left at home with chores. She was standing there dressed all in skin tight black clothes.

"So, I hear you have a new name, Alexa the slave girl, huh? I like that. Come in and let me see what you are wearing...Alexa," she said in a stern voice.

I so missed Samantha already. Linda was just plain mean. I took off my shirt and dropped my pants and she said, "Good. You remembered what I told you. I like those red panties on you. Let me show you what to do."

She marched into the kitchen and said "Today you will scrub this floor, wash the windows and deck sliders, as well as clean the counters. Here are your materials for the day." With that she handed me a bucket and said, "Start with the windows."

About 5 minutes later she returned with a red bra and see-through white nightie. "I can't have you running around in just red panties. The neighbors might see you. Put these on and then continue your work."

"Yes mistress." At least this was a nice change from the boring white cotton panties and sundress. As I adjusted the straps and put the bra on, I started to get a little hard and she noticed.

"So wearing my pretty red bra makes your little bitty cock get excited, does it? Let me see."

As I turned around she said, "Well, it looks so tiny I think you should just tuck it away for now. And if I see it hard today you are going to have to masturbate in front of me right there where you stand. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes mistress."

"Now put on the nightie and get back to work."

I loved how the nightie felt against my body. In the window reflections I could see the red bra and panties underneath the white sheer fabric. Even my nipples were hard. But I couldn't allow her to see me getting excited so I threw myself into the work even more.

As she came back to check on me I heard her cell camera go off again. "You look so sweet in your little outfit. I'm going to own you forever after these pictures."

Now depressed again, I continued with the chores for almost three hours. When I had finished them to her satisfaction she told me to meet her upstairs in her room. There on the floor in front of the large mirror was a towel so I already expecting what she wanted me to do.

"Stand in front of the mirror my little maid and remove just your bra." I reached behind me and undid the clasps with one motion.

"Well done my little slut."

With that she moved in behind me and began to grind her crotch into my butt. Her tight black slinky clothes felt so good against the white sheer nightie. It was so smooth and slippery, and she knew it.

"Is this getting my slave Alexa excited?"

"Yes Mistress."

She then reached her hands around me from behind, grabbed my breasts real hard and squeezed them. "So this makes your nipples ever harder, does it?" She then started squeezing them more with her fingers.

"Now, take out your little cock and let me see."

By now I was really hard and feeling her push against me was making me only more excited.

"Don't you dare cum slave. I am not nearly done with you yet."

For the next 15 minutes, she used me like a stripper pole. She went up and down my side, and even my front, teasing me all the time. I could almost swear she had been drinking. "Do you like feeling my body all over you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Tell me how beautiful I am."

"Mistress, you are the most beautiful woman in the world."

"You can do much better than that slave girl."

"Your breasts are magnificent."

"That's better," she said as she rubbed them up and down my back and then ran them down my legs. It was as if she was getting off on me, now grinding her pelvis onto my thigh.

She then made me get down on all fours and pretended to have anal sex with me from behind. "Would my little slave girl like to meet my boyfriend? Huh, would she?"

All I could say was "Yes Mistress," but it was not very convincing.

Finally she stopped with the verbal assaults and let go of my hips. "Now stand up and let me see that sore excuse for a cock."

I thought my cock was fine but she kept making fun of it. She then squirted some massage oil on it and told me to masturbate in front of her. At least I could pretend I was pretty for these few minutes. This time I decided to hold out as long as I could.

"Oh, so my slave can enjoy herself." I closed my eyes and pretended I was anywhere but there.

"Squeeze your nipples Alexa. Squeeze them until they hurt."

I kept it up and now was on the verge of cumming.

"Not yet slave girl."

Linda came around behind me and I could see her in the mirror in front of me. The more excited I got the more she rubbed pelvis against my ass. Grabbing my hips and grinding me super tight she screamed, "Now, you bitch. Now!"

Finally, I exploded all over the towel and I kept it up until everything was out.

"Now that's better," she said. "I knew my little maid would not disappoint me this time. Now go clean up yourself. I am done with you for this day."

Linda then let me clean up and told me she'd be calling again. There were no gifts this time, just a meaner Linda. What is wrong with this girl?

******************************

As the summer progressed, I dreaded having coming home and finding messages from Linda. I almost didn't want to know. It was pure agony.

The good news was that Linda didn't call, but Samantha did. She and I got together a couple of more times that summer. Each time she always had something new for me to wear. She worked with me on sitting, standing, walking, little hand gestures, my voice, being polite. I so much enjoyed being together with her. Cleaning her apartment was something I really looked forward to all the time. And as I left each time, she always had a little parting gift of a new bra, or panties or camisole. She was so nice.

Then one week as we were having lunch, she asked, "Would you be willing to meet one or two of my female friends some time? You seem so comfortable with yourself now and I am feeling comfortable with you. We could do it here and I know they would like meeting you. It would be a very safe environment."

"Are they as nice as you?"

"Nicer. Tanya is my age, works with me and is very funny. She talks all the time and asks lots of questions. Beth is a little older and is a long time good friend. You would like both of them. I promise."

I kept listening as she said, "And Alexa, we could make it a dress up night. I have the perfect dress I would like to see on you...are you game?"

I could hardly say no and she told me a little more about the plans she had for it.

When that Saturday night finally came I was so ready. I arrived two hours beforehand to get dressed and help Samantha get the food and drinks ready. She had selected a short empire styled dress for me in deep blue. It was elegant and fit perfectly. Even the shoes went great with it. It was truly the best dress I had ever had on.

Samantha selected a cute green dress for herself that was a little low cut in front but had a nice flare in the skirt area. I loved how it flowed on her.

After the make-up was done, even she could not believe how good I looked. We then spent the next hour getting the food and drinks ready. It was so much fun doing it together.

When the door rang, it was Tanya first. She was a non-stop talker. Cute, bubbly, and really well built. She took my hands and then gave me a big hug. Girls smell so good. This was a nice start to the evening.

Beth arrived a few minutes later and she was more reserved. She gave me a nice handshake and complimented me on my dress. I offered both ladies some white wine and did my best to help Samantha as hostess as the evening progressed. I remembered everything Samantha told me about poise.

"Alexa, you are such a natural. Maybe you could help me at one of my parties," Tanya offered.

"No, no. She is all mine," said Samantha as she came over and gave me a hug from behind.

"Oh come on Sam, you need to share her," Tanya jumped back in.

It was so nice being wanted. The girls were so nice to me and there were no cutting comments. We had wonderful appetizers and nice finger food. It was super enjoyable.

Later in the evening the conversation shifted to boys as I guess all girl conversations do. Beth looked at me and asked, "Alexa, do you have a boyfriend?"

Gulp. "No, I don't," I replied.