Summer to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously? You look so much better than most girls we know. You could easily score."

Tanya then asked, "So, have you ever sucked a cock then?"

I sat there almost in disbelief and all I could do was shake my head no.

Tanya turned to Samantha and said, "Oh my. Sam, this is not right. No boyfriend and no sex? I have trouble believing this."

Samantha jumped in, "Well, I believe Alexa. Never once has she been anything but a lady around me."

"But even ladies can suck a mean cock." That got a lot of laughter.

The girls then started sharing lots of blowjob stories, each trying to outdo the other. And I thought guys told good stories. It was kind of like a badge of honor. There were stories about how fast they made them cum and stories about how much agony they put the guys through before they came.

Tanya shared about this one guy who was always super horny. He was so fast in cumming that she could just reach over and lightly squeeze his cock in just the right way, and he'd go right off...right in his pants...every time. I just sat there enthralled and stunned.

Beth remembered one who would always go off just by letting him feel her breasts. Once, they arrived at a fancy restaurant and before going in she unbuttoned her blouse to show him her new bra as a tease. When he reached over to touch her breasts, he came in his pants and then he had to hide his messy pants all night.

Even Samantha had one about this one guy who had this tiny cock and she would always have to tell him how wonderful it was before he could even get hard. Then she would play with it a bit and he would "explode" with these two little squirts. He would then tell her she was the best in the world and he was done for the night. That relationship didn't last long.

Beth then turned to me and asked, "I'm sorry Alexa, are we embarrassing you?"

"A little, I just was not expecting this conversation, that's all," I replied.

"Well, if you ever want to give a guy a blow job, just let us know."

"Gary would be perfect," Tanya chimed in.

Samantha said, "I think Brad would be a better choice, Gary is too big for her first one."

"Maybe you're right. I had trouble getting my mouth around Gary's cock. Brad is nice, has good staying power and is a good manageable size. Should I call him?"

I blurted out, "Please, not right now, this is not what I want to do."

"Hello Brad, this is Tanya." I looked horrified.

"Just kidding," she said as she closed her phone. "But, please think about it. It's not as bad as you think."

"On a serious note, we are all dressed up. Do you want to go out and do something?"

They all looked at me and I was worried sick. "I've never been out before."

"You could have fooled us. It's almost 8:30. We could at least go to the strip mall and walk around a bit. The stores close at 9:30 and we could pop in a few. It'll be fun."

The idea of going out was terrifying but they all convinced me. Tanya took my hand and out we went. As we exited the car at the outside mall, my knees began to shake. Samantha took my hand and said, "Just stay right beside me and you will be fine. We walked together, chatted and slowly I gained a little more confidence.

Walking in a group of 4 has to be much easier than being out alone. Tanya was talking all the time and every so often she would come over and take my hand to show me something in the window. "You would look so good in that dress". It was so girlish.

"Have you ever been in this store?" she asked. It was one of those fashionable dress shops and I replied no with a shake of my head.

"Well, tonight's your night." It was a little before 9:00 and we began looking through the racks. A cute sales girl came over and asked, "May I help you?"

Tanya jumped right in, "Yes, my sister's getting married next month and my friend Alexa needs a dress to wear. It's a pretty upscale wedding, late afternoon. Any thoughts?"

"Let me see," she replied. She went around and pulled out three dresses. "Do any of these seem to work?"

"Probably not this one as it is too low cut, but maybe one of these two," Tanya replied.

Samantha took my hand and said, "Let me help you with these," and we walked into the fitting room. The first one was long and slinky and looked so elegant. When I emerged, Tanya took a picture and said, "That one would definitely work."

The other dress had lots of flounce and flared at the waist. It was so fancy and cost $400. The girls loved that one as well and she took more pictures.

Tanya asked the clerk to put these two aside until Monday and she agreed. The clerk then said to me discretely, "Please come in anytime you'd like. We have many other that are more casual that I believe you'd love." That made me feel so good.

We quickly browsed through a couple of more stores and then decided to call it a night. On the ride back to Samantha's, Tanya asked to sit next to me and we chatted all the way back. She was definitely one of those touchy girls, getting real cozy and close while touching my hands, my arms, and even my thighs at times. Maybe this was a girl thing, but I really liked it.

When we arrived back at Samantha's parking lot, Tanya and Beth said goodnight and we promised to do this again...maybe take in a movie next time. We all agreed and it was hugs all around.

Samantha and I went back into her apartment and I said to her, "This was more fun than I ever imagined. Thank you for suggesting the get together and then staying with me while we were out. I really liked it and will never forget it."

"I was proud of you Alexa. You did so well."

"With all the talk tonight may I ask, Samantha, do you have a boyfriend?"

"I did, but the last one turned a bit abusive so I broke it off. Being a tall girl sometimes works against you when you a competing against a size 5 model type girl. Guys sometimes take advantage of you. But I'm good at taking a time out from dating right now."

"I suppose having good friends like Tanya and Beth help as well."

"It's true, they do help, but it still gets lonely. Here, let me help you get changed."

I realized that this was the first time she was helping me off with a dress rather than her watching me. I felt her hands on my back and shoulders as she unzipped the dress. It slowly fell off me, almost in slow motion. I could smell her scent of just being a young woman and I couldn't help but feel horny.

I tried to hide myself a bit and turn away. Samantha asked, "Are you OK. Are the shoes bothering you?"

"Oh no, they are just fine," I said with my back to her. "I'm just a little overexcited from tonight. With the make-up and all, and then you taking off my dress, I guess it was a bit too much."

"Would you turn around and let me see."

Standing there in all my make-up and in her black bra and panties, she could see my cock straining against the inside of the panties where I tried to hide it. "Alexa, are you like this every time you dress here?"

"No, I haven't been. You definitely would have noticed. That's what bothering me. I usually feel so natural here that I don't get...uh...hard. But tonight was different once we got back here and you started undressing me."

"Well, I'm flattered...and relieved. I was afraid you found me unattractive or too much like a sister."

"Oh no, you are beautiful. But I do kind of think of you as a friend because you are so nice to me. I've tried extra hard not to show my excitement. I did not want to ruin things between us. You've been so nice."

"That's sweet. I guess we've never talked about it. Sit here for a minute and I will be right back."

Samantha headed to the other room and then came back and handed me a short black babydoll nightie. "Alexa, let's see if this fits you."

I reached behind me and removed my bra and then slid the nightie over my head. I loved the look. Samantha spent a few minutes adjusting my make-up and fixing my hair. "I'm just darkening your eyes a bit and readjusting your hair." She looked at me a couple of times and then said,

"There," she said with a sweet smile, "That looks wonderful on you. Go look in the bedroom mirror."

She followed me into her bedroom and sat on the bench at her make-up table. She watched as I admired myself from all sides. "I've never worn a nightie like this before, just a silly white one Linda humiliated me in."

"Well, you look stunning in this one. Alexa, please come over here for a moment and stand in front of me."

As I did, she gently reached over under the nightie and lightly caressed my penis through the panties. It was now throbbing in her hands. "Does this feel comfortable for you?"

I could barely reply as I tried to think about anything but her touching me. My cock kept getting harder and harder and she could tell.

I felt like I was ready to explode. I was almost holding my breath trying not to get excited.

"Alexa, try to relax and just enjoy the moment." She then lowered her hands and began to lightly fondle just my balls. "Is this better?" she whispered.

Quietly I said "Yes," and I began to be able to take in the moment a little more.

After about 10 minutes of the softest and nicest feeling, she said, "Alexa, come lay down on the bed on your back and just relax like you are now."

She took me by the hand and I laid down on the bed. Samantha sat beside me and gently slid her hand back inside my panties and lightly caressed my balls again. After a few minutes she applied a lightly scented massage oil to them. My head was spinning and my breathing got deeper. I was taking this all in.

Slowly, she spread my legs apart and she began to caress my balls even more. I'm not sure how long she kept this up but I did not want this to stop. She then began to tease my penis a bit. I was getting uncontrollably hot right now.

"Samantha, this is too much for me," I said quietly.

"It's OK, I'm here with you. I'll slow down." She went back to just holding and massaging my balls. I could relax a bit. She was so good at holding me right at this point.

Samantha, then ever so gently, began holding my cock again with one hand. She was squeezing it tighter and tighter while holding my balls with the other. She then ran her hand slowly up and down my cock. With the lotion on me it was like a dream come true.

"Oh Samantha, this feels too good. I can't hold on any more." Samantha did not slow down at all but kept up the long slow up and down pace. "That's OK," she whispered.

I could not stop...I came all at once...it was so deep and long and hot. She never picked up the pace, just these long slow sensuous strokes.

Samantha kept stroking me long after I finished. It felt so good and natural as I filled her panties with hot semen.

After I stopped I said to her quietly with my eyes still closed, "I'm sorry. I just couldn't hold it anymore."

She then whispered to me, "Alexa, no boyfriend of mine has ever spent that much time hard with me. I enjoyed this as much as you did. I hope I didn't embarrass you."

My head was spinning and I couldn't respond. I must have just laid there in a stupor for a long time and drifted off. When she woke me I was all cleaned up and she gave me a light kiss on my cheek.

She took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom. I loved seeing me as the girl in the mirror.

I turned to her and said, "I hate changing. This has been one of the best days of my life." Samantha smile and gave me a hug from behind. "Mine too," she whispered.

It took me a long while to clean up but finally I was back to Alex.

As I was leaving Samantha mentioned she was traveling with friends and then for work over the next few weeks as the summer was ending, but we could get together right after Labor Day. My heart sank as I had to head back to college.

We talked a bit more and agreed that we would coordinate a time during my break, but I felt sad. I had a feeling this might be the end of our time together, at least for a while.

********************************

Things were decidedly quiet for me over the next few weeks. My friend told me that the fights between his parents and Linda escalated into practically an all out war.

Linda secretly got a real job and moved to the other side of the country with one of her loser boyfriends, and hopefully out of my life...forever. To my knowledge, never a word was said about our times together, but I still lived in fear that someday those pictures and Linda would surface.

I continued to wear my little gifts until I headed back to college. I was going to miss them. Before leaving, I hid them in a safe place in the attic that no one would ever look awaiting Alexa's return.

It was a summer to remember.