Summer to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,263 Followers

"I can't wait till I'm fucking you next week baby," my father whispered into my ear as I stood next to him with all the girls in the pageant surrounding him.

"I'm so fucking horny for you now baby," I whispered back in his ear. "Get rid of her and I'll get rid of my date tonight. I want your huge cock inside me so bad baby," I said softly biting his ear lob.

"Be in my bed when I get home. Maybe we won't wait till next week baby," he whispered.

"Ummm, you know I'll be waiting baby," I whispered back then mouthed the word," Yes."

That night I took a long bath in his jacuzzi tube. In the tube I jerked my pussy off twice thinking about us fucking again. Thinking about his huge cock and how we fucked the first time had me so horny I couldn't stop finger fucking my cunt and ass and playing with my clit. I wanted to drive my father crazy so I dressed in a sexy, see through peach color bustier that came down above my belly button.

The cups of the bra were see-through, and my big nipples showed through perfectly. The bustier had four long garter straps attached, and I wore a pair of nude color thigh high stockings to give my legs a real sexy look. I wore a peach color thong that was transparent in the front, which showed my fuck lips right through the sheer material. After trying on my black pumps I decided to change into my white, open toed high heel pumps. I did my hair and make-up and put on the sexiest shade of red lipstick. When I looked in the mirror I got real turned on.

Seeing the long garter straps run down my sides, clinging to my hips was real sexy, and standing in my pumps made me look so naughty. I was so horny to fuck my father that I bent at the waist and finger fucked my pussy and ass as I took in the sight of my body in the mirror.

He came back at 2 in the morning after fucking the Asian teen in his corporate penthouse where she was staying until she went back to China.

"Did you fuck her good with that great, big cock," I said in an annoyed tone, already knowing the answer, and irritated that it took him so long to come home. I then got out of the bed in my garter belt and stockings as I stepped into my high heel pumps, as his eyes were riveted to me, which was exactly what I wanted.

"You look so sexy Kate," he said stripping his cloths as he looked at me hungrily. "You knew I was going to fuck her, but all I could think about was you and your sexy pussy waiting for me in my bed baby," he said, taking me into his arms and kissing me hard while he ran his hands over my garter straps and stockings than over my ass.

My being upset instantly vanished as he kissed me as his hands played with my ass and aching nipples then at the sight of his huge, throbbing cock. After we kissed we were on his bed locked in an incredible 69 position for an hour, re-acquainting ourselves with each other. As I recklessly licked all over his towering cock he ran his hands over my ass, spreading it and exposing my wet pussy.

He than ran his hands over my stockings and garter straps, his touch making my pussy drip. He than took his fingers and pulled and stretched on my narrow fuck lips as his mouth sucked on my aching clit and his tongue explored the walls of my scorching pussy. After we both came, he fucked me from behind, pounding his fat, tireless 10 inch cock into me as he pulled on my garter straps, guiding my wild ass over his huge shaft in ways that had us both moaning in lust filled pleasure. Although I knew my father would always have his huge cock buried in a new 18 year old pussy, I knew he craved mine, and that I'd always be his first choice fuck.

ALLISON'S STORY CONTINUED

"God your father is so sexy," the girls were murmuring to Kate when we were changing into our evening gowns for that portion of the competition.

"Yeah he sure is," she said smugly, which surprised me, because she was thinking the same thing.

"Hey can you give him my number," one of the girls said, then the rest chimed in one after the other.

"Trust me, he has more numbers than he knows what to do with and a daughter that thinks he's really sexy too," she said with a sly laugh that caused a few girls to say,"UGH GROSS," but most to say, "Fuck, who wouldn't want to be his daughter."

Kate was absolutely right about Mr. Travers having an surplus of young teens, because like that night at the rehearsal with the Asian teen, he always had a different young girl on his arm, sometimes two, and they were always dressed up in an outfit designed to advertise they wanted to fuck him. Micro mini skirts or skin tight mini dresses and always in stockings and high heels.

Two days before the pageant I got a call on my cell from Mr. Travers. When I saw his number come up I got instantly excited, and told my boyfriend, who I was talking to, that I had to take the call, saying something about my College. My pussy was so wet and I couldn't push 'end' call fast enough.

Mr. Travers and I made some small-talk about College, the pageant, my boyfriend and after a two minutes he got right to the point telling me I was the sexiest girl in the pageant.

"You've been coming to my house for years now Allison, and now that you are 18 I'd like to take you to dinner at one of my private clubs and really get to know you better," he said in a tone that had my nipples instantly hard.

"Dinner sounds great Mr. Travers, and I especially like the part about you getting to know me better," I said in my most flirtatious voice.

"That's real good Allison, because I thought you might be a little hesitant, being that you are my Kate's best friend and especially my son Bobbie's girlfriend."

" Are you kidding. I've been hoping for a long time that you'd asked me out," I said in a eager sounding voice.

"Wonderful Allison," he said with a sly laugh.

I told him I couldn't wait and he arranged to meet me at the pageant rehearsal in his private limo. That day I told Kate and my boyfriend that I had to do some shopping after the rehearsal and that I was going home for the night after that.

The way Mr. Travers and I talked, I had a very good idea that we were going to be doing a lot more than just go to dinner. I was going crazy at the thought of fucking him. Seeing him at the pool all these years and at the pageant, had me lusting for him. I knew one thing and that was I was going to look absolutely sexy for him. I wanted to highlight every inch of my body to really show him how sexy I could be. I wanted to turn him on like crazy.

He told me that he would be at the rehearsal with a new intern he had hired and that he would leave with her before it was over, than return to pick me up after his son and daughter left. His new intern was a high school senior who was Hispanic. She just turned 18 that day and stood about 5'3" tall and weighed about 100 pounds. She was dressed in a sexy black mini skirt tat came just below her ass.

She wore black open toed high heels and had on white thigh high socks that made her look real naughty. Her hair was black and had enormous tits seemed to defy her tiny waist. She was easily a 40DD, which on her tiny frame looked especially huge. She wore a tight white blouse with a black half bra that showed right through. Seeing her I got jealous, but realized he brought her to divert everyone's attention off of him and I later on, especially his son and daughter.

He only stayed at the rehearsal for a few minutes, just enough time for Kate and Bobbie to see him. In that short time he had his arm around her, and I even saw them kiss a few times. This was not missed by Kate and the other girls in the pageant. As the girls commented on Mr. Travers 'new' girl it prompted a lot of them to say they wished they were her.

Kate was indifferent to his new fuck, saying he liked variety, and although I didn't like what I saw I knew that he set it up this way as a diversion for when he returned for me. I found out later after questioning him that he fucked her back at his office before picking me up. Ordinarily I would have been very upset hearing this, but after the night I had with him I was far from being upset.

After Kate and Bobbie and most of the girls left I called Mr. Travers and told him I would be ready in half and hour. I changed into a skin tight white mini dress that clasped around my neck, exposing my back and had a plunging front that showed off my 34D tits perfectly. I wore a pair of tan thigh high stockings and black open toed pumps to draw his attention to my well-defined and smooth, tapered legs. Because of the plunging front I went braless which made me feel real naughty.

As soon as I slid into the leather seat Mr. Travers eyes were locked onto my body. I immediately crossed my legs, drawing his attention to my high heels and the high arches in my feet.

"Very sexy Allison," he said while slowly, and deliberately taking in the sight of my crossed legs up to my exposed tits.

"Umm, very handsome yourself Mr. Travers," I said after thanking him for the compliment and taking in the sight of how handsome he was and how impeccable he was dressed, in a very expensive tailored suit that cost more than most people earn in a month.

"After all these years of watching you grow up and develop into a stunning young lady Allison, it's easy to see why you will win the pageant hands-down," he said while opening a bottle of champaign.

"Thank you Mr. Travers, I'm really glad you like what I turned into," I said as we leaned in to kiss each other.

The kiss was brief but our tongues met outside our mouths in a sexy way that sent sparks deep into my pussy. It was that kiss that let me know we were going to fuck.

"What about your daughter Kate, she's sexy and she's in the pageant too," I asked curiously, wondering if I was imagining something going on between them..

"Oh yes Kate. She positively is very sexy Allison. Sexy in a different way, with a very different body than yours, but yes, very sexy," he said in a way that confirmed he fucked her, or would like to fuck her. "After the pageant I'm taking her away for a two week vacation in the Caribbean at my resort."

I knew from Kate and Bobbie that he owns a villa at an adults only resort that has a reputation for nudity and wild anything goes fucking.

"She told me she was going away with you, but does she know that you are taking her to that wild resort of yours?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Oh she knows Allison, she most definitely knows," he said with a sly grin. "Kate and I went shopping for some very sexy lingerie and wonderful new bikinis the other day, which when she modeled for me, looks absolutely sinful in," he said as he kissed me again, as our tongues snaked uncontrollably across each others.

I kept thinking about Kate's comments about her father being real sexy and now knew why she talked about it smugly. I now realized that her and her father were going away to fuck each other. For some reason that thought of that made my pussy drip. "If my father was half as sexy as Mr. Travers I'd go away and fuck him for two weeks," I thought to myself sinfully.

Kate does have a sexy figure, different than mine, with the flattest tits I've ever seen. She has a chest like a 15 year old boy, but does have a huge pair of nipples that were always hard. She weighs 105 pounds and had long, slender legs. Standing 5'9" tall with her reddish hair, freckles and braces she has a real young naughty schoolgirl look. And naughty she was.

Kate and Bobbie-(Brother & Sister)

A few days ago Bobbie, Kate and I were at their fathers pool she said," Let's go skinny dipping." We were drinking wine and were a little tipsy and thought it was harmless and took our suits off and jumped in. When we stripped I noticed Bobbie take in the sight of Kate's body and could see his cock start to get hard.

"Wow, brother has a real big cock," Kate said looking at his cock while her nipples came alive and stood over the center of her flat chest actually casting a shadow.

We started splashing each other and one thing lead to another and Bobbie was sitting on the steps of the pool and Kate dared me to suck his cock. Taking the challenge I immediately started blowing him. He's 10 inches long and when he was hard I heard Kate say, "Whow he's really huge." I then dared her to suck him, and couldn't believe it when she took him in her hand and went down on him, licking all over his shaft and his balls, causing him to groan loudly.

He was groaning like crazy and in a few seconds grunted that he was going to cum. He lifted his ass off the pool step and shot a load that came out so hard it filled her mouth and splashed on my 34D tits and the side of her face then shot over her head and into the pool water. After he came they kissed hard. It was so hot watching my best friend kiss her brother as if I wasn't even there, seeing their tongues fly out at each other and hearing the moaning sounds they made. As they kissed she kept playing with his cock and in a few minutes he was hard again.

I then dared her to fuck him, but he said, "No Way." After he said it she walked away and said she had to dress up for dinner. She met a guy at the pageant who was a sponsor. He was a lot older than her, he was 44,never married and owned the local newspaper. Even though she had a boyfriend, a boy we all went to school with, she took him up on his offer to go to dinner.

Kate came back out to the pool 15 minutes later wearing a pair of black thigh high stockings attached to a black corset that came down right above her naval. The garter straps were stretched out long against her thin legs. She stood tall in a pair of black high heel pumps. My boyfriends cock got instantly hard when she asked what we thought of the outfit she was going to wear, 'just in case' she said, then laughed slyly, letting us know they were going to fuck.

Looking at my boyfriend with his jaw dropped at the sight of his sister dressed in garters, stockings and heels I said, " Go fuck her. You know you want to," I said hotly as I pumped his throbbing 10 inch cock. That said, he bounced out of the pool and they kissed hotly for about 2 minutes then ran up to her bedroom. From the pool I could hear the sounds of her high heels clicking all the way to her bedroom, and for the next two hours all I heard was her screaming about how big his cock was and him screaming about how great her pussy felt.

At one point I went and stood by his room and watched Kate ride his big cock, up and down as she sat on his lap while he sat in a chair, kissing him as he pinched and kissed her huge nipples, and watched as he flooded her pussy with cum. Like me Kate was on the pill, which made the fucking real hot.

Allison continued

As Mr. Travers and I kissed I instantly stopped thinking about him and Kate fucking and focused on me. I felt so sexy, brushing our lips against one another than opening our mouths so that the tips of our tongues could meet. As our tongues flicked slowly across each others I was getting so worked up. My breathing increased as did my moaning, as I kissed my best friend's and boyfriend's handsome father. After we kissed hotly for a 10 minutes we sipped champaign and kissed as we sipped. I was so turned on, being in the limo with my boyfriends father, kissing him, without the slightest bit of guilt that I was cheating on my boyfriend with his father.

"My sons very lucky to have a girl as sexy as you Allison," he said hotly then kissed my neck which made me moan. "Does he know what to do with a body as sexy as yours Allison," he said hotly, running his hand over my stockings then over my big tits, then putting a finger in my mouth, telling me to suck it.

""Noooo," I answered in a hot, throaty voice as I continued sucking his finger, and thought about the numerous girls my age that were lucky to be with him, especially his daughter.

When he put his glass down he moved the material of my mini dress off my tits and starred at them for a few seconds.

"Beautiful tits Allison. Big, Beautiful, Suckabe tits.... Sexy little nipples. Perfect baby, " he said as he began kissing the tips of my nipples with his pouty mouth, which drove me wild, then to the sides and tops of my 34D tits then back to kissing and sucking each of my rock-hard nipples. Although my tits are real big, like Raylene Richards, my nipples are tiny, just like hers, these little buds that stick up at the ends and are highly responsive, especially when played with.

"Oh fuck, you're driving me crazy Mr.Travers," I said as I squirmed in the seat just by the way he was sucking and biting my nipples. "Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum baby," I said hotly then felt my pussy explode for the sparks that went through my nipples right to the epicenter in my boiling cunt.

I came so hard that I felt my tong soaking wet. It was the first time I ever came just from having my nipples played with. After I came I heard Mr. Travers say he had to taste me. My head was still in a fog form the amazing orgasm I had just experienced, and the next thing I knew Mr. Travers was pulling my thong down over my thigh high stockings and over my high heel pumps.

"Oh fuck," I groaned out loud as I suddenly felt a tongue make contact with my clit.

I couldn't believe it and thought I was dreaming as Mr. Travers was kneeling between my stocking covered legs and eating my pussy. It was the most erotic and intimate feeling I had ever experienced in my life. Here I was 18 years old lying back and being eaten by the 68 year old father of my best friend and boyfriend. It was so sexy and so naughty.

"Oh fuck, " I moaned as Mr. Travers tongue masterfully licked all over my clit while holding my fuck lips in his fingers then sent his tongue into my pussy exploring my taste.

"I've wanted to eat your pussy for years Allison," he snarled. "I've wanted to taste this pussy for the longest time," he said as I moaned with every flick of his tongue.

"Oh god, gonna cum," I cried out after hearing him say how bad he wanted to taste me. "I've wanted to fuck you for so long," I moaned as a huge orgasm flowed out of me right into his waiting mouth.

I came so hard I pushed off my pumps, lifting my ass off the leather seat. As he ate me I felt him run his finger over my asshole and as I exploded he inserted his finger in my ass, further escalating my orgasm. I kept cumming for over five minutes from the wild sensations coming from my pussy and my ass, before I calmed and dropped my ass back on the seat.

"I've never cum so good and so hard," I said hotly as we kissed and my pussy snapped back to life with the taste of me on his mouth.

"Let's get you out of this sexy dress baby," he said as I instantly turned my back to him to let him unzip me. "I've got to see this amazing body," he snarled.

There was something incredibly hot about Mr. Travers unzipping me and removing my dress that I couldn't explain. The way he unzipped it, so effortlessly while he kissed my neck showed how skilled he was at fucking and that turned me on. After my dress was off we sipped champaign and kissed hotly, as the tips of our tongues met out of our mouths, stabbing at each other, turning me and my pussy on.

I felt so wicked to be in the limo with my boyfriends and best friends father in just my thigh high stockings and high heels. Me being 18 and him 68, 50 years older than me. That alone and the fact that he was their father and that I knew he fucked all the time, really turned me on.

Mr. Travers was my first older man, and I was really loving it. As I sipped my champaign I watch him methodically remove his tie, jacket and shirt as I groaned and complimented him on having an amazing body. The shock of my life came next when he took off his shoes and finally his pants and I witnessed the biggest cock I had ever seen. It looked massive as it hung way over his leg, touching the leather seat than went way up his chest when he sat back.

shoguy
shoguy
2,263 Followers