Summer Vacation

Story Info
Caught masturbating, she allows him to watch.
929 words
4.18
47.6k
6
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first day of my summer vacation, and I was making the most of it. Got up around 7:00, and called the Unemployment office about re-opening my claim. Then decided to spend the day in my bathing suit, as I was alone in the house - and could enjoy that rare luxury. So I set about starting up the laundry and catching up on some tasks needing to be done; taking short breaks to sunbathe on the deck in the backyard.

This routine went on for most of the morning, as I accomplished some chores...then treated myself to some idle minutes under the cloudless sky, soaking up the sunshine in my stars and stripes bikini. I had just dumped another toasty load of wash on the bed, with the intention of folding it, when I gave in to the distracting erotic thoughts and feelings I was experiencing from having been in the sun. I figured, the wash could wait...

I retrieved my purple vibrator from my lingerie drawer, and took off the bikini bottoms. Laying back, I pulled the triangle top to the sides so I could caress myself there as well. Closing my eyes, I sought one of my tried-and-true fantasies to accompany my play. Was lost in the scenario my imagination provided, and did not hear the door to the bedroom open.

My lover's voice startled me, when I heard him say, "Mmmm, what have we here?" seeing my blush he continued, "Oh noooo, don't stop on my account. I have imagined you this way countless times,... although I must admit you look damn good, even better than I thought possible. Fantastic, in fact!" Not quite sure of what was appropriate; I asked if he'd like to take over for me. But no, he wanted something else.

Kevin said, "What I would really love, Rose, would be to watch you finish. You look incredible. So erotic, and beautiful. Please let me see how you pleasure yourself?" Blushing, I nodded 'Yes'. I closed my eyes, and focused on his soft voice, as he sat on the edge of the bed, at the bottom. He had a full view of everything, from there.

I slid the purple vibe over the slippery center of my flower, as he encouraged me. He said, "Ohhhyes, Rose. That's the spot, feels good, doesn't it? I want to kiss you all over. Especially there. Mmmmm...I am so hard for you now I may explode in my pants!" He actually chuckled, but the lust in his soft voice was unmistakable. "I want you to make more of that sweet honey for me, Rose. Am going to bury my face there...oooh yes, that's it. Yeah? I can see how much you love it."

The sound of his voice, the words he spoke, had me in an erotic trance of sorts, as I strove to build my orgasm to an all-time high. In my mind, I saw his blue eyes drinking in every detail of the display before him. I pressed the soles of my feet together, as the buzzing continued. Trying to be quiet, so as not to miss a single word, I sought the hot spot that would take me to the edge and topple me over.

"Rose, I can smell you from here. Your honey drips all the way to the sheet. How I want you!" I gasped, getting closer to my goal. "That's it, my dream. Don't stop. Take me with you." An animal quality had crept into his voice then. He spoke again, "You never fail to amaze me, Rose. Just when I think you can't get more beautiful, you do. Could never tire of looking at you. Ahhh...yesss...there, I see. You are almost there. Yeah? Yeah? That's it. Do it. Let me see. Make lots more juicy sweetness for me." I trembled, and felt the rise of gooseflesh. My nipples hardened without any help from me. "I am going to taste you. Call my name when you cum. The way you tell me you do, when I am not here. MMMMMMMMmmm, now. Yeah. Show me."

I felt it coming then. The heat, the unbearable intensity, the exquisite delight, washed over me like a tsunami. As my back arched, and the first spasm gripped me, mind body and soul, I cried out, "Kevinnnnnnnnnn! Aahhhh...mmmmmmm." My juices gushed out, covering my upper thighs and dripping down over the curve of my ass above the sheet.

He missed no time, putting his mouth right on the place he'd been watching as I played; thrusting his tongue up inside, moaning into my sex. My brain experienced something akin to the twang of a guitar string, as I lost myself in the sensation of his mouth savoring me. The next one was even better than the first, as I thrust myself into his face. He completed me as his flesh filled mine, and started the slow dance that was the lovemaking we shared...time suspended, as our bodies fused as one. We rolled around until the sheets were damp with our lust, and our hearts were overflowing with desire...bringing pleasure to each other for several hours.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, and awoke to scattered laundry on the bedroom floor. I smiled, and raised one eyebrow as I took in the mess we'd made. He grinned, and shrugged and said, "Forget the wash. It can wait. I have something more pressing to give you now." My smile told him all he needed to know, as the 2nd day of my summer vacation began.