Summer Vacation

Story Info
Two couples set out for a seaside vacation together.
8.4k words
4.28
56.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers

All characters depicted herein are aged eighteen years or older.

*****

Helen Moore and Peta Halliday had become pals as workmates and, although they'd only met a couple of years before, their relationship had the strong familiarity of a lifetime as bosom buddies. Helen was a vivacious, statuesque blonde and very popular with the men in the office, all of whom would have given their right arms for a roll in the hay with her. Peta was dark haired, shorter and quieter than her friend, but no less an object of desire than her friend, however neither would have considered cheating on their husbands, despite having some fairly wild sexual fantasies while daydreaming. They shared their experiences and spent a lot of time discussing all their sexual activities and spouses' performances out of curiosity as to the normal sexual frequency by couples. Neither had known intimacy with any bloke other than their spouses, but had tried every variation of heterosexual love that they could imagine.

Helen's husband Craig had obtained the use of his brother-in-law's beach house for some weeks during the summer and, as the couple they'd previously invited had not been able to get time off work over that period, Helen had asked Peta and Jamie to join them.

There was very little traffic when they cruised through long stretches of forest interspersed with the occasional farm-stead and a single, apparently deserted motel. Further on they found a broken down minibus belonging to a church youth group beside the road, the strangely vague, middle aged couple with it saying that help was on the way.

Around noon they decided to stop for their picnic lunch when Jamie turned the car left into a grader track running downhill to a stream, according to the roadmap. About a kilometre in they saw a small reservoir among huge old radiata pine trees and an aged railways bus, half coach, half freight van, parked near the picnic tables with a barbeque burning. There were twenty or thirty youngsters there, all nude and of the five girls, three of them were engaged in very public sex on the sunlit grass by the water.

"Nothing like this ever happened to me during my teen years," randy Craig muttered disconsolately. "Life is so unfair."

They all laughed, a little uncomfortably, watching as the other two girls swam back across the lake and happily joined the orgy. Both seemed entirely at ease with this situation, smiling confidently as they lay back to spread their thighs widely and promiscuously accommodated two horny young males in their eager twats.

"Oh look!" gasped Peta when a spent youth got up off a well built girl to be replaced immediately by one of his fellows. "The poor girl."

"She doesn't seem to mind," observed Craig when she deftly guided the new prick into her wet pussy. "Just look at those hip movements, she's enjoying every moment of it."

"Well, I'm glad it's her," mumbled Peta. "Aren't you Helen?"

Helen had a strangely wistful expression on her face and her eyes held a strange gleam as she considered the idea of a procession of penises in her pussy for the first time; not an entirely unappealing fantasy.

Craig persuaded Jamie to go swimming, making Peta feel more than a little uncomfortable when they stripped off outside their car and ran naked to the water, both men aroused with their stiff pricks waggling about in front and making her feel naked too. Their guys sat sunning themselves on the expanse of rock a good seventy metres across the water and beckoning their wives to join them, but they refused until the heat made them reconsider matters.

"What d'you think?" asked Helen. "Want to go in? I will if you do."

Peta wasn't keen to expose herself, but could feel Helen's desire to swim and didn't relish the prospect of being alone there if her friend chose to leave anyway. She reluctantly followed Helen's lead and stripped off to her panties before covering herself with a large pink towel around her body and blushingly walking down to the bank, dropping their towels before diving in to swim across to join their menfolk.

Peta couldn't help but notice Craig's healthy erection when he helped her out of the water, also conscious of Jamie's more than a passing interest in Helen's body as she emerged, lying back in the sun with her eyes closed to dry her lovely figure. On hearing the cry of protest from Helen she looked over to discover that Craig had removed her pants and lay on top of her in attempting to make her spread her thighs as she fought to keep them tightly together. He smothered her lips with his and kissed her deeply until a sigh escaped her and she relaxed, her big legs lifted high to encircle his waist to allow him easy access to her juicy sheath. His shiny, red knob found the entrance to her vagina and, with a slow, single shove, penetrated her with the full length of his hot cock.

They lay still for a moment until Helen looked over at Peta with a clear expression of enquiry on her face, mouthing something which quite obviously included the word 'fuck' before Peta got the message. Helen wanted them to get on with it also; hopefully obviating any future tension between the two couples by getting them all to do the same things during that time together, making it so much easier to remember and laugh over something in which they had all participated.

The idea of having sex in front of so many of other people suddenly felt daring and profoundly erotic to Peta, lifting her bottom while Jamie tugged her knickers down over her legs, chuckling nervously when he made hardly a cursory test of her readiness with one finger in her unctious snatch. As he slid over her supine figure she grasped his throbbing member and pushed the knob to her eager vulva, lifting her hips to invite him in and gasping with pleasure as he entered her slippery vagina so easily. They didn't make love but shagged urgently without finesse, Peta allowing her senses dictate her response to Jamie's sliding cock as she writhed and moaned beneath his hot, straining body. It was over so quickly, much too quickly, his hot squirt of semen triggering a series of ecstatic convulsions in her rigidly, sweating form as she clung to his similarly transported person.

Later, after a cooling swim, Helen and Craig were arguing good-naturedly over a woman's ability to perform with a succession of guys without a rest. Craig opined that any man had the ability to do the same with the stimulus of a series of new partners.

"Crap," sneered Helen. "You're all entirely useless for at least an hour after a nookie."

Jamie then mentioned that he'd heard or read something along the lines of Craig's statement and Peta joined Helen's sceptical point of view, quickly wishing she'd kept her mouth shut when Craig confidently proposed a bet on the matter.

"Betting on an unprovable concept is a fairly pointless act," Helen told him with a sniff.

"It can be proven," he told them slyly.

"How?" Helen demanded to know.

"We'll change partners."

She looked utterly appalled at her husband's suggestion.

"Oh you're seriously gross Craig!" she blushed. "What will Peta and Jamie think of us if you carry on like that?"

"You said it was unprovable," he grinned, not really sounding chastened. "I've provided you a practical solution to demonstrate the truthfulness of my statement. Show me how you'd disprove it."

"You can't prove a negative," she told him patiently. "Anyway, it isn't something I need to know right now."

"That's a cop-out," he laughed scornfully.

"Well at least we have one gentleman in the group," said Helen looking at Jamie.

"I don't know about that," he chuckled softly. "I reckon that my current thoughts might disappoint you if you were a clairvoyant."

Helen reddened again, looking across at Jamie in a manner which suggested she was seeing him for the first time, but as a potential lover rather than just a a friend's husband.

"Has Jamie ever indicated to you that he'd like to see you having it off with other guys?" she asked Peta. "It's Craig's favourite fantasy, he says, so I'm almost tempted to call his bluff, if you agree."

Peta was acutely excited over that turn of events although she maintained a non-committal facial expression to disguise her actual feelings about the prospect of sex with Craig. A quick glance in his direction confirmed that he was keen to have a sexual bout with her, if his unabashed ogling was any indication, so it wouldn't be overly onerous to feel his solid cock inside her willing quim. It still wasn't quite clear as to what Helen had in mind; should she just go over and offer him her body or perhaps it would be more seemly to wait until he took the initiave as she'd actually only agreed to sex between Helen and Jamie, not she and Craig.

"Okay then," Helen announced confidently. "Here are the rules of the game. I'll give Jamie head for exactly two minutes, Peta to count from the watch, and we'll go on with it if you've got a full erection on by then. If you're unable to get it up you'll give me head 'til I come and winners get to join the fun over there. Losers watch."

Craig agreed, causing Peta to suffer a palpable twinge of jealousy as she watched Helen take Jamie in hand, then in mouth as she silently counted out the seconds. Helen, it seemed, was keen to haveJamie as she put quite some effort into her fellatio and, even before Peta had reached one hundred, was astounded at his penis in full erection and an expression of consternation on poor Helen's face as it became apparent that she'd been so certain that he'd never get it up in the time. She had called Craig's bluff in order to find out how far he'd go, expecting him to fold when faced with the reality of having to make love to Peta, but was confronted with having to renege on their deal if she was to avoid adulterous sex.

"One-twenty," gasped Peta who'd been holding her breath in trepidation as she counted.

"Well then," breathed Craig with a wide grin, his curved cock approaching the horizontal. "Mine looks about ready to play hide-the-salami, doesn't it darling? Or are you going to renege now?"

She looked over at Peta with pleading eyes which the latter took to be an entreaty to not let her go it alone into what she was about to concede. Her misinterpretation of things wasn't apparent until Helen later confided that she had actually hoped that Peta would not let matters proceed by refusing Jamie permission to go on with their arrangement, but Helen's statement of the rules had been so forthright that she'd felt obliged to comply, albeit reluctantly, if the others were so disposed to go through with it.

With Helen apparently about to mount her spouse, Peta stepped around them on jelly legs with a gut-wrenching ache of erotic anticipation in her lower belly, trembling all over as she threw one leg over Craig's reclining form and held his hard cock upright. A thrill of pleasure jerked their bodies as her furry love pouch descended slowly to stretch around his hefty organ and engulf it with the warmth of her hungry vagina, before excitedly rotating, raising and lowering her ample bottom to slide his member so deliciously in and out of her clinging sheath.

On seeing her hubby's familiar cock sliding so smoothly into her friend's pliant pouch, Helen realized that she should likewise go through with it or suffer the embarrassment of being seen to start something which she wasn't able to carry through to completion. Gingerly she raised her bum to emulate Peta's deft intromission to accommodate Jamie's thick dick in her then well lubricated sheath. He coursed into her cunt so easily that she was naively surprised that a really sinful action could feel deliciously normal, albeit such a wickedly exciting sensation that she hadn't previously experienced. The overwhelming sensuality she felt was, she knew, entirely due to her so unexpectedly contravening all of those previously accepted moral and social rules, not Jamie's turgid sex tusk filling her cunt so completely. It could have been any bloke at all and the excitement would have been the same, but it was somehow reassuring to have one's first adulterous experience with a man one knew.

On glancing up she found Peta staring directly into her eyes and grinning self-consciously as she gently rolled her hips above Craig's, apparently a bit unsure as to how much ardour was seemly during fucking another's spouse in front of her and one's husband. Jamie reached up to knead her quivering breasts as Helen arched her back in an obviously acquiescent pose, rocking slowly on her knees to slide her sloppy twat up and down his tingling tool, then leaning forward to dangle her boobs in his face to elicit the response she sought from his lips, teeth and tongue onto her tightly swollen nipples as she offered them in turn. She sighed then groaned at his ministrations, her heightened excitement affecting her entire person when she became more intent upon pleasing her new lover.

Peta too had Craig's mouth at her large, protuberant nipples as she urged him to bite, groaning loudly as he complied with vigour, responding without reserve as he held her face to kiss her mouth deeply and with real passion. There seemed to be little point in holding back when she allowed herself to savour the pleasure of unrestrained nooky with her new lover and, if it led to recriminations later, amen, but Helen's wild, wanton writhing upon Jamie seemed to make that unlikely.

It seemed to be over much too quickly and as the intense spasms of climax slowly abated, they became aware of two young women who'd appeared unnoticed and had watched their sexual endeavours with interest.

"A great day for it," grinned one of the girls.

"Mmmmm," Helen agreed languidly. "Perfect."

"The guys want to know if you want to barbeque something for lunch while it's still going," the girl, Erin, told them.

The menfolk withdrew slack dongs from sated snatches before swimming back across to the car.

"So how many have you done?" Erin asked her friend, Jade.

"Three, how about you?"

"Five."

"Oh you slut!"

The two women were aghast at the equanimity with which they'd admitted to multiple partners and the apparent pride they'd felt over the achievement.

"Jeez, you'll have a reputation," giggled Peta, picturing herself on the receiving end of more than a few stiff cocks.

"No, we're careful about where we do this," said Erin. "We do as we like on vacation, but are very careful during term. Our parents and the Sisters would go ballistic if they discovered what we got up to, despite our being of the age of consent, so we need to keep our two lives well separated. Anyhow, we're going to college like all the other girls over there, in a couple of months. No parents and no nuns."

"Isn't hitch hiking dangerous?" asked Helen.

"Depends on how far you're ready to go. I'd rather put out for a real pig of a guy than be murdered."

"Yeah, see what you mean, but there are a lot of dicks over there."

"Yes," sighed Jade dreamily. "Aren't there."

She'd never had to put out more than four times on any earlier trip, each in separate vehicles, but the idea of satisfying a score or more of healthy young cocks didn't faze her at all. On the other hand, brazen Erin claimed that she'd once had once entertained an entire football team and staff on a single trip

Erin and Jade had been the first to be picked up by the bus that morning, another chick alone, a two-some and the Sunday school teachers made the odds a managable two-and-a-half dicks per pussy. The other girls had admitted having swapped sexual favours for a ride in the past, but none had ridden on a bus full of horny surfers before and, despite their apprehensions regarding that apparently onerous undertaking, had taken to it with relish. However, when the bible-thumping brigade hadn't joined in the sexual ruck, they were back to square one because that duo of chicks had no intention of adding to the number of acquiescent quims.

Helen seemed both aghast and fascinated at their accounts of multiple sex partners, understanding that none would have gone out consciously to screw twenty-odd lusty young men in a single day, but having found themselves in the situation they'd made the best of it and experienced something new. The consensus, she found later, was that it had been very revealing in terms of their perception of sexual power, both personally and generally, and having started, go on to discover how far they could go in fucking with all of the available males as partners.

"Oh God, I think I'd die of embarrassment," groaned Helen.

"Didn't you just swap hubbies?" Erin asked with a mocking grin.

"Just the once," she blushed, looking sheepishly at Peta. "I didn't think you'd be in it, so I could hardly believe my eyes when you went and sat on Craig's dick. I was sure he'd chicken out when he saw Jamie's dick anywhere near my pussy."

"And now you're sorry it happened," whined Peta. "You should have said. I did it because you seemed so sure about wanting to go all the way."

"No, I'm not sorry it happened," Helen laughed self-consciously, "but I'm concerned about how we'll all get on together for the rest of the holidays. I feel as if I've stepped into the twilight zone or some equally unfamiliar place from which there's no returning to the way things were."

"Same with me," Peta consoled her, "but now, having done it, the question would seem to be quo vadis? What, if anything, will we do next in the field of extramarital sex?"

"It was exciting," Helen confided in a low, breathless voice.

Peta nodded her agreement.

"The change of partners was extremely stimulating to me; very arousing in a wicked, slutty kind of way," Helen went on.

"Yeah," Jade interrupted. "I always feel like that. I usually stick on an innocent sort of facade, what most see as the way a convent chick would be, pretending to be surprised that I'm actually required to have sex with the kind motorist and stringing him along a while with my protestations of somemisunderstanding. By the time I finally submit myself to him we're so randy that it's all over in an instant, but satisfying to me at least and letting me maintain my demure image. Other times I travel in slutty mode, and leave no doubt as to my willingness to please, because most guys on the road just want an active, attractive feminine receptacle for their cocks and it's no real effort to be a free and easy trollop under those circumstances. And my reputation remains intact back in the real world."

Helen and Peta looked at each other wistfully, suddenly regretting their sinless, single lives where keeping up appearances was more important than anything else, remembering their mothers' emphasizing what was seemly and giving due deference to what others might think.

"You could if you want to," grinned the apparently telepathic Erin. "Your men are ready to try anything, so if you don't take advantage of the chance you'll die wondering how it might have been."

"If only it was that easy," mused Peta.

"Why isn't it?" chuckled Erin. "All you have to do is to let go and enjoy the sensation of being completely free of the rules, a liberated spirit for the first time. Do it and you'll never feel the same about yourself again, I'll promise you."

"That's the problem," Helen said morosely. "I might like the new me, but I'm concerned at how Craig'll feel about my much-used quim when it's over."

"You don't reckon they're over there right now, busy trying to think of a way to get in amongst it and, because your shagging around the group is the key to their being able to do it. They looked at us with pure lust because they want to try something, perhaps it's more correct to say somebody, new. You girls are the problem though, how you'd see their desires and would you be prepared to put yourselves about to assuage their consciences," she told them, waxing philosophical.

OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers